Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133
Results 3,301 to 3,312 of 3312

Thread: ***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

could someone make me a YouTube avatar? I created a picture on a website, but I wish it was a different pose and better quality. I am female, have long wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, a green jacket, and have blue jeans and brown hiking boots, as well as a shiny umbreon at my side. could anyone draw this up for me to use in my YouTube channel? I will give credit in the description of every YouTube video I create using it.
    Shiny Hunter
    I roam the forests of the land, protecting all that is good, Nature and Pokemon alike!

Hello! Can someone create me a banner for my trade thread aka Gaudi's Shop RNG dex? I want it to be old school, have mew on it (the blue), a big forest and me as a hunter. Im a blond tall normal weight (not muscular but pretty much it) man of 24 .

THanks!

I'd like a piece of art. A drawing of a Venusaur riding a bike. Not a person dressed up as Venusaur, but the actual Pokémon riding a bicycle. That is all. A signature of the artist in the bottom corner would be nice, makes it easier to give credit. Thanks!!

Could someone make a drawing of Litten and Purrlit (fakemon starter in pokemon SolarLight and LunarDark) in love?
    Shiny Hunter
    I roam the forests of the land, protecting all that is good, Nature and Pokemon alike!

I was wondering if I could have a banner that features Volcarona, Minato(from Naruto), and NiGHTS(from NiGHTS Into Dreame) with the caption Worlds Collide... I always think it best to give an artist free reign cause that's so interesting to me(I'm not really an artist so I feel someone else may have a better vision than I) but if someone is interested and would like images or an outline I can provide

I was wondering if there was anyone interested in redrawing my Alola starter line fanart. I'll post them below, and we can discuss the more precise details if you're interested.

Rowlet line
    http://imgur.com/a/YH17n

Litten line
    http://imgur.com/a/yl4hZ

Popplio line
    http://imgur.com/a/9yRiO
    Were you flew here or were you grew here?

~Team Skull Grunt

Im giving all my legit shinies i caught on my last game if someone can make art of hau cuddling a litten.

I have these legit self caught shinies:
    Beartic
    Foongus
    Aipom nicknamed Squirrel
    Nuzleaf nicknamed Shady
    Nidoking nicknamed Ocean
    Rhyperior nicknamed Bolt

Then i also have a cobalion and a shiny sharpedo along with three master balls.

Pm me.
    Last edited by Hau; 3rd June 2016 at 1:55 AM.

I'm looking for someone who can make some special userbars for me. Like, not the basic ones. Special ones. VM or PM me for info. Thanks in advance, from FP96.

My Pokémon Guild/Clan: Legends Untold!

Looking for someone to draw a professor for me for my non for profit pokemon go chatservice: https://www.facebook.com/PoGoChatPlus/

Pm me for info can pay if need be =).

Is there any Sugimori art of Volkner in a standing position? or does anyone have one in a style similar to Sugimori's? The closest I can find is just an outline.

Thanks

Can someone do a Fusion of Eevee and Dendenne? Please PM Me!
    I have claimed Dratini!

Also Check out my gaming Youtube Channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu7...sLdBzGRjAFkQqQ

I WILL EAT YOU
        Spoiler:- PASBL SQUAD(So I don't forget...:

If its possible can someone please draw me either ship art of espeon and umbreon or a fusion of them.
    also Im on mobile so if you could post on imigur and link it that would be awesome. images like pokemon sprites and the avatar images work and I dont know what format they are in.
    anyway
    thanks
    Eevee is my baby
    Trying(and failing) to complete national dex.
    Feel free to friend me 3153-7553-7575 name:kawaii
    please use female pronouns since I am a female.
    I will live in japan someday...
    óÓŇň furry and proud!
    also a witch ^.^
    please excuse my spelling mistakes
    I have claimed rockruff!
    LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN
    (official fb member post: here
    you can be anything
    ;700;

Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133