Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131
Results 3,251 to 3,274 of 3274

Thread: ***The Fan-Art Open Request Thread***

To the artists if Serebii,
    I'm posting here because I'm still fairly new and not so familiar with particular artists yet.
    What I'm looking for is an image for my signature, made up of my new team of favourite shinies.
    So six pokemon, looking ready to fight. In a semi aggressive stance, or as though they're challenging the opposing team.
    The pokemon I'd like to be included are Feraligatr, Luxray, Mega Sceptile, Mega Gardevoir, Scizor and Umbreon.
    All in shiny form. And although I understand sceptile a shiny for has not yet been revealed, here is a piece of artwork that I love and that may inspire you
    If anyone should wish to take on this take on this task for me, I'd be extremely grateful and hope I should be able to return a favour some how some time
    Thanks for your time, Jack
    Attached Images Attached Images
    718 / 718
    TRADING SHINY female RALTS FOR SHINY male RALTS/JOLTIK/TYRANITARITE - PM me

Credit to ASTRAL SHADOW for my team shot
    Add me as a friend on X Y to expand our FREIND SAFARIS?
    2595-0873-6517 IGN: Gromit

[B]OMEGA RUBY TEAM[B]

Quote Originally Posted by JackD334 View Post
    To the artists if Serebii,
    I'm posting here because I'm still fairly new and not so familiar with particular artists yet.
    What I'm looking for is an image for my signature, made up of my new team of favourite shinies.
    So six pokemon, looking ready to fight. In a semi aggressive stance, or as though they're challenging the opposing team.
    The pokemon I'd like to be included are Feraligatr, Luxray, Mega Sceptile, Mega Gardevoir, Scizor and Umbreon.
    All in shiny form. And although I understand sceptile a shiny for has not yet been revealed, here is a piece of artwork that I love and that may inspire you
    If anyone should wish to take on this take on this task for me, I'd be extremely grateful and hope I should be able to return a favour some how some time
    Thanks for your time, Jack
    You know that image of sceptile couldn't be put on to a "team pose". Anyway besides that try posting you want a team pose in an art shop if they are open.

Spoiler:- Credit/Symbol/Badge:

The picture of sceptile was just as a colour pallet reference as his shiny mega hasn't been seen yet.
    And I don't see why I shouldn't post here, as it's what the threads for isn't it?
    I'll try a shop, but I don't know any artists here so any suggestions would be really helpful.
    718 / 718
    TRADING SHINY female RALTS FOR SHINY male RALTS/JOLTIK/TYRANITARITE - PM me

Credit to ASTRAL SHADOW for my team shot
    Add me as a friend on X Y to expand our FREIND SAFARIS?
    2595-0873-6517 IGN: Gromit

[B]OMEGA RUBY TEAM[B]

I'm looking for someone to do a simple banner with wording and 2 ditto sprites from X/Y (one shiny the other non) VM/PM/quote for more details.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Glaceon! View Post
    Could i get a glaceon and shaymin sky form fusion?

PM me when it's done!
    Anyone still wanna do this?

Hey guys, I'm looking for someone able to construct several awesome banners for a trade shop I'm opening up. It'll be called Strategic Solutions, and I've only got the render for the main banner. For the main banner, all I really need is an edition of the render into something cool, along with the name of the shop.

For the rest, I need a Pokemon featured in each of the banners. Here's my rough idea of the banners:

(First Post)

Main Banner (render coming soon): Just edited, and the name in attractive font placed prominently on it.
    Rules (simple banner)
    Excellent Traders (simple banner)
    Trophy Case (an elegant banner with a Lilligant on it)
    Trades (simple banner)
    Wants (simple banner)
    The Undesirables (simple banner)

(Second Post: Haves)

Kanto (an elegant banner with Pikachu)
    Johto (a cool banner with Scizor)
    Hoenn (an elegant banner with Milotic -- shiny or not is up to the artist)
    Sinnoh (a cool banner with Staraptor)
    Unova (an elegant banner with Meloetta in its Pirouette Form)
    Kalos (a cool banner with Talonflame)

(Third Post)

Credits (a banner dedicated to those who are doing this artwork)

Whoever can do these banners will have my deep gratitude!!!
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

@Cosmic: I'd be happy to help you old friend, but I'm gonna a bit more to go on than just that
    ~Author's Profile ||~|| <Fly High Graphics> ~
    ~rTTL: Chapter 3: 31% ||~|~|~|| rAVT : Chapter 2: 0%~

I'll come up with solid ideas when I can. All of the renders I liked to pull up were on my old laptop, and I still need to extract the pictures from the old hard drive... :/
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Hello all, i am searching for someone to creat a simple badge that can be put into sigs, just a replica of the boulder badge if it can be done, of not thank you for your time.

*Credit to SwornMetalhead at deaderic design for the aura banner, credit to astral shadow at the under for the buttons*

I would like to request an Xat avatar. All I want is Kitt at the bottom and an infernape head or something as the main pic.

Quote Originally Posted by King Infernape the III View Post
    I would like to request an Xat avatar. All I want is Kitt at the bottom and an infernape head or something as the main pic.

Yoink.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Glaceon! View Post
    Anyone still wanna do this?
    Sure why not!?

Didn't know which color you preferred and couldn't decide which was best so there you are.
    Signature By: Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by 9dragonbreed View Post
    Sure why not!?

Didn't know which color you preferred and couldn't decide which was best so there you are.
    I love the 2nd one, thank you so much!

More than happy to help!
    Signature By: Sworn Metalhead

Can anyone please help crop this image so that it fits within the sig limits?
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

LIVE IN YUR WRLD. PLY IN URS.

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    Can anyone please help crop this image so that it fits within the sig limits?
    Didn't specify a size so I just made it the absolute maximum size for a sig, so if you want text or anything else it'll have to go next to it instead of under it to keep from being over the limits.

I am giving this assignment to the first artist who responds
    I want a fan art drawing of all the legendary pokemon (up to Diancie) together with a outer space backround.
    I would like to use this as a cover for the fan video game idea I want to submit to Nintendo. (You will recieve full credit for the drawing, I am not a stealer)
    Thanks
    P S It would be better if you have a Devian art account
    Last edited by SpikedShell; 18th October 2014 at 3:09 PM.

I need some help with the Smash Mains banner I have in my sig. Can someone remove Robin and out Greninja in the middle of the "3DS/Wii U" part? The person who made this for me was on a different forum and seems to be ignoring my request for some reason. Thanks in advance!

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I'm asking for a banner.

Can someone draw me a picture of May mega evolving her Blaziken?
    Last edited by AlphaOmega7777; 7th November 2014 at 12:42 PM.

I have claimed Beedrill.

Looking for someone to draw my Pokemon character with a megastone. Willing to possibly trade pokemon or pay

Hi all. I'm looking for someone who could make me trophies for a tournament I'm organizing. Anyone can do that kind of stuff?

Spoiler:- Trophy Example:

I'd like them to have "THT MASTERS" on the base and the 3D model of Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza on top. I'd like them on Gold colors.

Thanks in advance.

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W48 L20

Hi! So, I'm looking for someone to do a banner for my fic, as well as maybe some character illustrations. The most important qualification is that you be able to draw in a style close to that of the anime. Um... I'd really like this person to read my fic (link in my sig), so they have some idea of what the characters are like. As for the banner, you'll get some creative liberty there. I kind of have an image in mind, but I'm not totally stuck on it. What I was thinking was Satsumi (my protagonist) with her face in profile, looking up, with the ruins of the ziggurat in the story in the background on the right side. Then, on the left side, the princess's face in profile, looking down, with the ziggurat in its past state in the background. I'm open to ideas, if you can think of something better. Anyway, I'd like some character drawings, but if you don't want to do that, just the banner is fine, too.

Ok, so, character descriptions.

Satsumi
    Eyes: Blue, like Misty's in the anime.
    Skin: Pale, like Misty's
    Hair: Black, cut into a bob, pulled away from her face on the left with two silver hair clips (the kind that bend in the middle and show hair through the center)
    Clothes: Light blue dress over a white t-shirt, black ankle leggings, red shoes, red backpack.
    Figure: Satsumi still looks like a kid, so she's pretty flat-chested and skinny.

Fuuka
    Hair: Green, like Drew's in the anime. She has a long, wavy ponytail that starts at the top of her head and pulls her bangs to the left.
    Eyes: Green, also like Drew's.
    Skin: A little more tan than Satsumi
    Clothes: White vest over a purple top with an orange stripe across the chest, calf-length jeans, rugged tan boots.
    Figure: Fuuka is tall, curvy, and busty. Her top and jeans are close-fitting (her top shows a little of her midriff), but rather than showing off, it's because she doesn't pay much attention to the fit of her clothes. You get the impression that she wore these clothes when she was younger, when they fit her more loosely.

Kazeo
    Hair: Brunette, like May's on the anime. Choppy, like Trip's, but without the split in the middle, and shorter in the back.
    Eyes: Same as Fuuka's.
    Skin: Same as Fuuka's
    Clothes: Yellow shirt with blue collar and sleeves; brown leather pouch strapped over his right hip, black and white sneakers.

Retsu
    Hair: Maroon, same as Jessie's in the anime. Pulled back in a spiky ponytail (think Shikamaru from Naruto, only rounded instead of squared at the forehead, slightly longer in back, and not as flared out)
    Skin: Pale like Jessie
    Eyes: Blue, also like Jessie's, but more Jame's eye shape.
    Clothes: Standard black Team Rocket uniform
    Details: Gold hoop earring in his right ear.

The Princess:
    Hair: Black, long, and piled in an elaborate style on top of her head
    Eyes: Brown, shaped like Satsumi's
    Skin: Very tan; think Middle Eastern
    Clothes: So far, I've got white robes for her, but it's not too specific... I need to do more research on Sumerian clothes.
    Figure: Average bust size, average curviness
    Details: Thick gold necklace that consists of a single band, gold bracelets with blue stones

Sena
    Hair: Black, pulled away from his face, long, and worn down
    Eyes: Brown, shaped like Drew's from the anime
    Skin: Tanner than Fuuka and Kazeo, but significantly less so than the Princess
    Clothes: Off-white cotton robes. Again, I need to do more research here.
    Details: Gold bracelets, though not as many as the Princess

Aaand that's all the characters I've introduced so far. The Princess and Sena might go through some changes as far as clothes and accessories are concerned, but...

Anyway, yes, these characters are children of canon characters, and I know those tend not to be so great... But what started out as being just for fun for me turned into some serious character development and plotting; I think you'll end up caring about them if you give them the chance. I know I'm asking for a lot; actually, I feel like I'm being kind of presumptuous. I won't be surprised if I don't get any offers, but... Well, it's important to me, and it doesn't hurt to ask. I think it'll be rewarding for whoever takes me up on this. Seeing these characters drawn will be kind of a dream come true for me, and... Yeah, if you become emotionally invested, I think it'll mean something to you, too.
    Last edited by Hakajin; 19th November 2014 at 12:37 AM.
    These are my fanfics. Read them. Or not, whatever.
    Pokemon Generations: Satsumi's Journey (Chapter 2 Now Up!)
    My Fanfiction.net Profile

This is my Tumblr. Read it if you are so inclined.
    The Philosophy of Shipping (shipdr.tumblr.com)

Hello artists! I'm looking for a custom sig image for my OR team. I really like the six block side by side style with the pokemon holding their items. If anyone is interested in undertaking this for me I would greatly appreciate it. I have events, iv bred pokes, items, and would be willing to custom breed in return. Please pm me for more details.
    3DS Friend Code: 5429-7866-6445 IGN:Adrian

Friend Safari Pokemon = Octillery, Gyrados, and Poliwhirl!!

since no one did my request way back in march i'm really hoping a photoshop skillest could this:

see this?

Can someone replace Ash and Korrina with this specific picture of Maka and Crona? (With Maka (the girl) replacing Ash and the pink haired person as Korrina?)
    Honestly I'd be sooo happy if so.

Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Delux

Page 131 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131