Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arceus movie

Default Arceus movie

wat does everyone expect for the Arceus movie wen they make it? just post wat u think they'lre have and... well nothing really. just gives me something to do. :P i think Arceus will b able to change type at will, hopefully including the curse type, and it'll feature Dialga, Palkia, and the 3 sprites. nothin to fancy or complicated. er... well the movie will obviusly just not wat i can think of at the moment. post wenever u feel like it. or dont. ur choice.
    Wii code: 1550 3947 5792 6881

I will gradually add my registration codes for any registerable games I get as I get them.
    If you are what you eat, and your a human, does that make you a canable?

I think the Arceus movie will portray him as a villain or hero like other pkmn movies but he seems to be the hardest to fight because he can change types

I just hope they give him out as a promotional gift
    Please pm me to set up a battle

The banner was over the limit so it was removed. Read the signature rules.

What I'm wondering is whether it would have a Human antagonist who is trying to capture it, and if so, if they succeed (and I count holding onto it, having an entrapment device latch onto it, or any of these things as being captured.), because if so, then that should drive the nail that Arceus simply isn't a god like what everyone thinks he is.

Yup, I also think Arceus isn't a god or something, it's just a legendary Pokemon and one of the most powerful like Mew, Mewtwo, Celebi, Deoxys and so on.
    Staryu_09
    Mystic Water

The Real World is crying for so much more...

Stop making dumb threads about arceus. WAIT FOR HIM.

well in the pokedex Arceus is the alpha pokemon which according to my brother means creation pokemon. plus that ep at the museum it showed Arceus's shape spliting into the sprites and something abouot dialga and palkia... it was a while ago... anyway he's the god of the pokemon world at least in the show so its definately gonna b a good movie...wat was my point again...? lol... eh w/e. Darkrai is the only one who is a really good match for Arceus with his Dark void in the games. but u cant dodge in those so that probly wouldnt hit. plus as the alpha pokemon the pokemon creators would probly speed him up so either nothing hits him, or nothing is stong enough to do anything. Darkrai and Sheymin probly will b in it to seeing as they're the other secret legendaries of sinnoh... i'd love to c a pokemon movie with all the legendaries in it other then just in the intro. ^^'' and pls dont ask how i got all this crap out of ur 3 lines. even tho i have no idea, i'd probly end up stretching it out anyway. lol

I will gradually add my registration codes for any registerable games I get as I get them.

If Nintendo reveals Arceus, then it will possibly spawn a movie of its own. Maybe Dialga and Palkia will return again in this movie.

Maybe the movie will show Arecus as the main antagonist. Mewtwo will reprises its role in the movie, just like Mew reprising its role in the 8th movie, facing Arceus to prove who is the stronger being.

wat do u mean by revieling arceus? like being able to get him thru a nintendo wi-fi event? cuz if thats wat u mean then no. cuz as far as i know they didnt have that for shaymin and they're making a movie for him. and so far there's never been a japanese pokemon movie that didnt make it to the us. and even if it had some deadly crap or something like that they'd edit it out for the us release.

have to watch it when it comes out
    Arceus is 1 of my fav. pokemon

pokemon diamond friend code

code:3523 2406 1431

[Your banner was too big, so it was erased. Read the sig rules.]

Who knows, maybe Arceus will try to destroy the universe he created, seeing how humans are destroying all he created. (The evil Pokemon teams for example) Abducting the Pokemon he made and creating a new, perfect world free from the parasitic beings known as humans...Ahh, dramatic.
    [IMG]http://i18.*******.com/4oq4q2p.png[/IMG]

if i lived in the pokemon universe i'd love to just walk right by team rocket while they're in desguies and say "hey team rocket" =P

Originally Posted By Arceus62907

wat do u mean by revieling arceus? like being able to get him thru a nintendo wi-fi event? cuz if thats wat u mean then no. cuz as far as i know they didnt have that for shaymin and they're making a movie for him. and so far there's never been a japanese pokemon movie that didnt make it to the us. and even if it had some deadly crap or something like that they'd edit it out for the us release
    We mean that to the outside world (Children) Arceus quite simply doesn't exist unless and until Nintendo unlock the Stairway To Heaven. Oh Yeah!
    If the Pokemon Black & White anime turns out to be an ABSOLUTELY brand new story with new characters and plot then I will lick the sole of my mud covered shoe and post it on YouTube for everyone to see

i think when arceus appears in a movie it will have to come to settle some sort of problem. i think heatran and cresselia will appear in the movie along side arceus.

I predict the mighty Arceus shall rain down from the heavens, and lay a thunderous turd of magnificent proportions!

Seriously though, we just gotta wait to see what happens.
    Little known fact: I'm a figment of your imagination.

I personally think it'll be an epic battle between most of the new legendaries then Arceus comes and stops them. Then Cressalia does something random just for the hell of it.

Join the Stargate Group, before I set "Puff" on you!

Brawl code: 2363-6815-0102

it will definitley have dialga, palkia, uxie, mesprit, azelf, and cresselia
    it will prolly bring all sinnoh legendaries together in 1 epic battle with 1 victor and then ash comes in and saves the day

Brawl Friend Code: 0173-1021-9503
    XD Team: Dragonite, Lugia, Snorlax, Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres

i think it will hav all the legandaries in it, like some kind of battle royale
    3DS Code : 4957-3413-2591

i think it will hav all the legandaries in it, like some kind of battle royale
    3DS Code : 4957-3413-2591

I'm sure Arceus will be portrayed as the ubergod thing that's really enraged at something or other and then Dialga, Palka and Giratina have to fight it, while Ash dances around with whoever else he's traveling with going "OMG WE HAV 2 SAV DA WERLD!!111"

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I wish it could be something like the battle of some of the strongest legendary Pokemon (Arceus, Giratina, Regigigas, Palkia, Dialga. Mewtwo), featuring all of the Pokemon Main Characters (Misty, Ash, Dawn, Brock, May, Max!?).

Something like that.
    White:
    Team A:
    Team B:
    Team C:

while Ash dances around with whoever else he's traveling with going "OMG WE HAV 2 SAV DA WERLD!!111"
    Then goes off into one of his infamous, stuipedly long speeches to all the legendaries. With a little luck, they might kill him like they did in the first movie.

And when Hell freezes over, hopefully he'll STAY DEAD!!1!

Join the Stargate Group, before I set "Puff" on you!

Brawl code: 2363-6815-0102

I thin arceus will awaken and all other legends will feel threatened and attack Arceus and Arceus will come back with a suprise. He will split into all 17 forms to fight all of he legends at once!
    D I V O
    H a z a - 4 2 5 3 - 9 4 1 1 - 4 2 2 7
    P o i s o ƞ o u s - V i r u s - A c i d i c - T o x i ƞ - V e ƞ o m o u s - P o l l u t a ƞ t - B e a u t y - D e a d l y - P s y c h o t i c - S u p e r i o r - F a b u l o u s - F i e r c e - D i r t y - D e l i c i o u s - F a m o u s

I thin arceus will awaken and all other legends will feel threatened and attack Arceus and Arceus will come back with a suprise. He will split into all 17 forms to fight all of he legends at once!
    ya ya...that will never happen

This may be a long post, but here goes. I have a feeling that Arceus may be the villain in the movie he stars in. He'll be viewed as a god by a pokemon village, even though he actually won't be, and he'll see what humanity is doing thanks to these people who believe that it is too late for humanity and have lost all hope of humanity's redemption, and even the pokemon who serve them, and they wish it to all wash away. It will open with Mewtwo and Mew in the sky. Mewtwo wonders why he exists, what his purpose really is. Despite his travels, he has yet to learn why he is still alive. Mew just tells him to continue playing with him, he'll realize it soon enough. He then senses a dark power coming to Earth and he and Mew investigate. Arceus has come to destroy everything, he first tries to a huge storm, which brings in Mew and Mewtwo, who neutralize the storm. The two fight Arceus, but they are defeated after a tough fight, mainly because Mewtwo must save Mew from a blast from Arceus who changed into a Dark type, but not killed.

The humans that want everything to end then make the preparations, but they are interrupted by Ash and the gang, who learn from a dissillusioned member of the cult of the plans. Ash sends out his most powerful team of six to try to stop the people of this village from destroying the world. The people, in turn, send their pokemon to fight Ash. Ash and friends hold their own, but are vastly outnumbered and are about to be defeated when Cynthia, Lance, and "Red" (SSBB version) three of the strongest trainers in the world, show up to help the heroes, and defeat the village and their pokemon. The humans then pray to Arceus and he appears, and one-shot's the trainers and their pokemon, but doesn't kill them yet. Ash and the others try to talk to Arceus, telling him that while evil does indeed exist, so does good, and that there are more good people than evil people. The other people say that Ash and his friends are wrong. Cynthia then tells Arceus that many believed him to be a god. Arceus says that he is. He is the oldest known living being in the universe. He then summons the other Sinnoh legendary pokemon, including Dialga, Palkia, and Darkrai. Most of the pokemon side with Arceus, especially the sprites since they've seen the darkness of humans, but Darkrai and Cresselia side with Ash and friends. Soon the legendaries from other regions enter the fray, led by Mewtwo to assist Ash and friends in stopping Arceus. Then the battle to save the universe unfolds.

During the battle, Ash and friends will help the legendaries he has befriended fight off the "evil" legendary pokemon, while Mewtwo fights Arceus. Dialga and Palkia try to bar the way, but are cast aside by Mewtwo with contemptuous ease. He then engages Arceus in a debate about what it means to be a god, and that if he destroys all of humanity for the sins of a few, he doesn't deserve to be one. He mentions how God would have likely saved Sodom and Gomorrah had only one decent person been found. He lists Ash and his friends as decent people. Arceus refuses and a begins a fight, and he makes it clear he intends to kill Mewtwo. Mewtwo then says he will do the same to Arceus to and he then says that he knows his purpose now, to stop Arceus and defend humanity against him. Meanwhile, Ash tries to stop the humans, who have joined the evil legendaries and are pushing back the heroes. Mew then shows up and turns the tide. As a result of the fight, the town they are in is destroyed, and many of the evil trainers, as well as their evil pokemon, are even killed, the rest being captured.

Back in the Mewtwo vs. Arceus fight, Mewtwo uses his greater speed and special attack capabilities to hold off Arceus and even inflict damage upon him. Eventually his greater stamina proves to be the deciding factor and Mewtwo wins. He gives Arceus a final chance to change his mind. He tells Arceus that he was once a lot like him, but one good human showed him the path to true light and got him to stop the destruction of Earth, the very human that is helping fight Arceus's forces right now. Ash then enters and pleads with Arceus to stop, saying that the humans of that village were the bad ones, and that if he could use his power, he would see the goodness in the world. Arceus refuses and fires a blast at Ash. Mewtwo steps in the way and takes the blast. At first it seems as if Mewtwo was vaporized, but it turns out that he is using a shield and send it back at Arceus. Arceus is hit, but not killed. Arceus then powers a final attack, saying that with this Judgement attack, Earth will die. Mewtwo then says, he won't let that happen and powers up an Aura Sphere. The two launch after another try at getting Arceus to back down, and the victor ends up being Mewtwo with Arceus being vaporized. The cultists see the Mewtwo has killed their "god" and they begin to back down and surrender, fearing that they will be killed. Mewtwo makes no moves against them, and he tells the other good legendaries not to harm them. Ash and the other good humans do likewise to their pokemon, and tell them that the fight is over.

After the fight, the police take the surviving cultists into custody, as well as their pokemon, who are proven to be fully sentient and willing participants in the attack. The good legendaries are seen to have triumphed over the evil ones, and when Mewtwo comes in, eyes glowing, the "evil" ones that are still alive, back away. Mewtwo then says that maybe they should decide for themselves about a race and see it, all of it, before condemning it to death. The others then back down and retreat for now. The credits then role and at the end, we see Mew in the sky playing and laughing with Mewtwo, who is taking the game seriously. Mew then says, "Now, your purpose is to protect the Earth, but have fun while doing it," and they both laugh, the first laugh in a long time for Mewtwo.
    Last edited by Mew2; 2nd May 2008 at 3:07 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast