Forgive me if this isn't the correct sub-forum, I couldn't figure out where to put it and couldn't find anything like it. But anyways...
I recently bought a used copy of Ruby online, and I suspect it to be fake.
1) The sticker is not shiny, and was peeling off when I got it.
2) It says "The save file is ok" at the beginning, or "The save file has been deleted..." and eats the save.
3) It doesn't say Nintendo above the pins in the cartridge.
4) It didn't really fit into the gameboy, I had to push it pretty hard!
5) Doesn't always boot up properly.
6) It says "The Pokemon Company" in the upper left corner as opposed to the upper right, which has the serial number thing that should be in the lower right under the seal.
If anyone has experience with this, please help me. I'm pretty angry, and want to be sure it's a fake. And if it is what do I do?!