Thread: Cotd: Helios Trice Megistus

Hybrid View

Default Cotd: Helios Trice Megistus

Helios Trice Megistus
    LIGHT
    [Pyro/Effect]
    This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Helios Duo Megistus" from your side of the field. The ATK and DEF of this card become the number of monsters that are removed from play x 300 points. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle and sent to the Graveyard, this card will be Special Summoned during the End Phase, increasing the ATK and DEF by 500 points. If there is a monster on your opponents side of the field after this card attacks, you can attack once again in a row.
    [?/?]

Don't like this series, but this card is alright. With Spirit Barrier you can make it gain Unlimited attack so it could destroy any monsters, but Gren Maju Dude beats this card.

Adv:3/5 (RFP is good here)
    Trad:1/5

Art:4/5

Helios Tris Megistus

Love it, love it, love it! I wanted this card ever since I saw it. Its pretty good in this format as removing from play is apparenttly the main theme, though I can't really see many people playing it.

Adv: 4/5
    Trad: 1/5

Art:5/5 Suns on mummy bodies = win.

The thing with it is the multiple attack thing, great against swarm Decks, or Monarch Decks when you want to kill multiple tributes
    Scarlet Rue, Cassandra Cain, Luka Millfy, Toph Bei Fong, Molly Hayes, Megan Gwynn, Stephanie Brown
    "Ohhh... this is how it all ends... Pond flirting with herself... true love at last."
    My available short stories: The Ending Star and A Hunter of Auld Times
    "It's a magical world, Hobbes ol' buddy... Let's go exploring!"

Cool card.

It can be Special Summoned by its own effect, it's like a weaker Gren Maju and the multiple attacks looks great!