Page 5 of 209 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 5210

Thread: Ingame Single Rates/Single Movesets Requests

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,627

    Default

    @SapphireL

    Quote Originally Posted by SonicBoom117 View Post
    What is a good contest moveset for Milotic?
    I don't think the Milotic moveset you provided is good for contest.......

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  2. #102
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    510

    Default

    Thank you for the moveset for Spritomb, I need one more though. How about one for Mesprit?
    are you who you want to be?

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Home of the Braviary [USA, CO]
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Mesprit *Modest/Bold
    @Leftovers
    -Psychic/G-knot
    -Icebeam
    -T-bolt
    -Calm mind/U-turn

    Hope that helps!
    Good luck raising your Mesprit!

  4. #104
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura Ash View Post
    Mesprit *Modest/Bold
    @Leftovers
    -Psychic/G-knot
    -Icebeam
    -T-bolt
    -Calm mind/U-turn

    Hope that helps!
    Good luck raising your Mesprit!

    Thank you very much!
    are you who you want to be?

  5. #105
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Newmoon Island
    Posts
    36

    Default

    I just caught a shiny male ralts. I was hoping to evolve it to a galade but then I found out it was modest and had only 2 IV's in Attack but 28 in SP. Att so I decided to go with gardevoir. I think this moveset would be good but I want some feedback:

    Gardevoir - Modest @???

    -Psychic
    -Thunderbolt
    -Focus Blast
    -Calm Mind

    252 SP.Att (need advice with 256 more)

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Home of the Braviary [USA, CO]
    Posts
    925

    Default

    Try these sets
    Gardevoir *Modest
    @Choice specs/Life orb/Expert belt
    (SpA-252 Speed-252)
    -Psychic
    -T-bolt
    -Shadow ball
    -Focus blast/G-knot/Energy ball

    or a calm mind set
    Gardevoir *Modest
    @Leftovers
    (HP-64 SpA-252 Speed-192)
    -Calm mind
    -Psychic
    -T-bolt/Focus blast
    -Wish/Hypnosis/W-o-W/Focus blast/Shadow ball

    or a more supportive set
    Gardevoir *Modest
    @Wide lens/Leftovers
    (HP-252 SpA-64 SpD-84 Speed-104)
    -Wish/Healing wish
    -Hypnosis/W-o-W
    -W-o-W/T-wave
    -Psychic/T-bolt

    Good luck raising your Shiny!

  7. #107
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    510

    Default

    Hey, guys, I got one more for you...how about a moveset for Skuntank?
    are you who you want to be?

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Home of the Braviary [USA, CO]
    Posts
    925

    Default

    My best friend used Skuntank on His Sinnoh team, so I might be able to help you out.
    Skuntank *adamant/jolly
    @Leftovers/Scope lens/Lifeorb/choice band
    +Aftermath
    -Night slash/Crunch
    -Poison jab/toxic
    -F-thrower/Fireblast/Shadow claw
    -Explosion

    Hope your Skuntank is a sucess!

  9. #109
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura Ash View Post
    My best friend used Skuntank on His Sinnoh team, so I might be able to help you out.
    Skuntank *adamant/jolly
    @Leftovers/Scope lens/Lifeorb/choice band
    +Aftermath
    -Night slash/Crunch
    -Poison jab/toxic
    -F-thrower/Fireblast/Shadow claw
    -Explosion

    Hope your Skuntank is a sucess!

    Thanks again!
    are you who you want to be?

  10. #110
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Newmoon Island
    Posts
    36

    Default

    The day after I get my shiny Ralts (now lv100 with great stats(I ARed 999 rare candies, I just don't want to spend forever training them)) I get a shiny admant Larvatar, exactly what I wanted and I wasn't even syncronizing. So of course I want some advice on this too. Heres my idea:

    Tyranitar - admant@???

    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge
    -Payback
    -Dragon Claw/Elemental Fangs

    252 Att/100 Def/148 HP
    or.......128 Def/128 HP

    I chose Payback instead of crunch because T-tar's speed is so bad he'll never go first doubling Payback's power to 100.
    Last edited by ZFG; 28th May 2008 at 6:52 AM.

  11. #111
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    31

    Default

    i'd go with max evs in attack then you could decide to mix your ev's in defense or hp i'm no good at mixing evs i mostley do the 252 252 6 thing plus i know nothing about ivs so really i'm no help sorry

    but your lucky you got a shiny one lucky you
    There is no god or satan only darkness

    METAL GEAR SOLID 4 RULES BUY IT NOW!!!

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    At Some Classy Bar
    Posts
    2,829

    Default

    Milotic (Contest version)
    @ Beauty Scarf
    -Surf
    -Waterfall
    -Natural Gift
    -Twister

    Won Master Beauty with it

    This is for anyone who wants a Contest Winner
    Last edited by treespyro; 28th May 2008 at 1:43 PM.
    [img]http://i43.*******.com/21exeg2.png[/img]

    Credit to zhanton for Banner
    FC (Blaze): 4082-6986-3403

  13. #113
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hiding from government
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Which one:

    Blade (Sceptile) @ Lum Berry/ Choice Band
    *Doctile
    ~Aerial Ace
    ~Dragon Claw/ Swords Dance
    ~Leaf Blade
    ~X-Scissor

    or...

    Char (Charizard) @ Choice Band/ Life Orb
    *Sassy
    ~Blast Burn
    ~Dragon Claw
    ~F-thrower
    ~Fly

    Both are starter sweepers, I don't know which one to use...
    And does any one have a good moveset for Blastoise? I can't find one...
    Wigglytuff: YOOMTAH!!!!! (screen flashes twice)
    Chatot: YOOMTAH!! (screen breaks)

    http://www.gamese****ch.com/sonicvacation.gif


  14. #114

    Default

    ^I'd go with Sceptile. Your Charizard moveset sucks.

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Home of the Braviary [USA, CO]
    Posts
    925

    Default

    My best friend's favorite starter is Blastoise so I might be able to help you out.
    Blastoise *modest/timid
    @choice specs/leftovers/wise glasses/expertbelt
    -Surf
    -Ice beam
    -focus blast
    -Flash cannon/Earthquake/HPfire/ground/elec
    or a physical set

    Blastoise *adamant/jolly
    @choice band/muscle band/leftovers
    -Waterfall/Aqua jet
    -Avalance/Icepunch(only from emerald move tutor)
    -Earth quake
    -aqua jet/rockslide/focus punch

    or if you plan on using this competitvly
    Blastoise *bold(if running special sets)/impish(if running Physical sets)/Relaxed
    @Leftovers
    -Surf/Aqua jet/waterfall
    -rapid spin
    -Yawn/Roar/Toxic/rest
    -Ice beam/Protect

    Also this is a better Charizard set
    Charizard *Adamant/jolly
    @Salac berry/muscle band/expert belt
    -Belly drum
    -Substitute/Fly/Double edge/dragon claw
    -F-fang/F-punch(only from emerald)
    -Earthquake/Focus punch/dragon claw
    or

    Charizard *Modest/timid
    @Choice specs/expert belt/Wise glasses/life orb
    -over heat/F-thrower
    -dragon pulse
    -air slash
    -focus blast

    Here's a couple of Sceptile sets
    Sceptile *Jolly/timid
    @Leftovers
    -Substitute
    -Leech seed
    -X-Scissor/HPfire
    -Leafblade/G-knot/Leafstorm/Energy ball

    or

    Sceptile *Modest/timid
    @choice specs/wise glasses/expet belt/leftovers
    -Leafstorm
    -Dragon pulse
    -Focus blast
    -G-knot/Hpfire/ice

    Good luck with whatever starter you choose!

  16. #116
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hiding from government
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura Ash View Post
    My best friend's favorite starter is Blastoise so I might be able to help you out.
    Blastoise *modest/timid
    @choice specs/leftovers/wise glasses/expertbelt
    -Surf
    -Ice beam
    -focus blast
    -Flash cannon/Earthquake/HPfire/ground/elec
    or a physical set

    Blastoise *adamant/jolly
    @choice band/muscle band/leftovers
    -Waterfall/Aqua jet
    -Avalance/Icepunch(only from emerald move tutor)
    -Earth quake
    -aqua jet/rockslide/focus punch

    or if you plan on using this competitvly
    Blastoise *bold(if running special sets)/impish(if running Physical sets)/Relaxed
    @Leftovers
    -Surf/Aqua jet/waterfall
    -rapid spin
    -Yawn/Roar/Toxic/rest
    -Ice beam/Protect

    Also this is a better Charizard set
    Charizard *Adamant/jolly
    @Salac berry/muscle band/expert belt
    -Belly drum
    -Substitute/Fly/Double edge/dragon claw
    -F-fang/F-punch(only from emerald)
    -Earthquake/Focus punch/dragon claw
    or

    Charizard *Modest/timid
    @Choice specs/expert belt/Wise glasses/life orb
    -over heat/F-thrower
    -dragon pulse
    -air slash
    -focus blast

    Here's a couple of Sceptile sets
    Sceptile *Jolly/timid
    @Leftovers
    -Substitute
    -Leech seed
    -X-Scissor/HPfire
    -Leafblade/G-knot/Leafstorm/Energy ball

    or

    Sceptile *Modest/timid
    @choice specs/wise glasses/expet belt/leftovers
    -Leafstorm
    -Dragon pulse
    -Focus blast
    -G-knot/Hpfire/ice

    Good luck with whatever starter you choose!
    Thanks Ill need it
    Wigglytuff: YOOMTAH!!!!! (screen flashes twice)
    Chatot: YOOMTAH!! (screen breaks)

    http://www.gamese****ch.com/sonicvacation.gif


  17. #117
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by treespyro View Post
    Milotic (Contest version)
    @ Beauty Scarf
    -Surf
    -Waterfall
    -Natural Gift
    -Twister

    Won Master Beauty with it

    This is for anyone who wants a Contest Winner
    Thanks I really needed this
    Your banner was over the 46800 pixels so everything was removed. Please read the Signature Rules.

  18. #118
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by treespyro View Post
    Milotic (Contest version)
    @ Beauty Scarf
    -Surf
    -Waterfall
    -Natural Gift
    -Twister

    Won Master Beauty with it

    This is for anyone who wants a Contest Winner
    Thanks I really needed this
    Your banner was over the 46800 pixels so everything was removed. Please read the Signature Rules.

  19. #119
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Newmoon Island
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZFG View Post
    Tyranitar - admant@Leftovers

    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge
    -Payback/Crunch
    -Dragon Claw/Elemental Fangs

    252 Att/100 Def/148 HP
    Rate please.

  20. #120
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Help me out on this:
    Machamp - adamant@??????

    No Guard

    -Ice punch
    -Stone Edge
    -Bullet punch/payback
    -Dynamic punch

    Ev's: 252atk/6hp/252spd
    FC:0345 0075 3294

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Hey everyone
    I'm wondering, what would be the best nature and moveset for a Lucario?
    I was thinking about one with a Modest or Adamant nature, any suggestions about that?


    Please PM me if you have one of the following pokemon for trade:
    A Modest Piplup
    An Impish Larvitar
    An Adamant or Jolly Gible
    A Modest, Mild or Jolly Sneasel
    A Lonely Dratini

    I prefer the pokemon being level 1 but it isn't a big deal if it's higher.

    Also looking for people to chat with and mix records with please PM me if you're interested

  22. #122
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Newmoon Island
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Please rate my Porygon-Z

    Modest@Wise glasses

    -Psychic/Ice beam
    -Thunderbolt
    -Tri attack
    -Recover

    252 Sp.Att/252 Spd/4 Def. (I was going to put it in HP but I accidentaly killed a geodude with Pkrus + Macho brace).

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZFG View Post
    The day after I get my shiny Ralts (now lv100 with great stats(I ARed 999 rare candies, I just don't want to spend forever training them)) I get a shiny admant Larvatar, exactly what I wanted and I wasn't even syncronizing. So of course I want some advice on this too. Heres my idea:

    Tyranitar - admant@???

    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge
    -Payback
    -Dragon Claw/Elemental Fangs

    252 Att/100 Def/148 HP
    or.......128 Def/128 HP

    I chose Payback instead of crunch because T-tar's speed is so bad he'll never go first doubling Payback's power to 100.
    IIRC T-Tar looks something like this..
    -Screech
    -Pursuit
    -EQ
    -Stone Edge
    Not sure about Stone Edge though. Pursuit for hitting opponents if they switch when they got Screeched.

    Quote Originally Posted by Talinizer View Post
    Hey everyone
    I'm wondering, what would be the best nature and moveset for a Lucario?
    I was thinking about one with a Modest or Adamant nature, any suggestions about that?
    Modest would be slightly better as Lucaro's SAtk is a bit higher than his Atk, but Adamant is fine as well..

    Modest
    -Shadow Ball/Dark Pulse
    -Calm Mind
    -Aura Sphere
    -Dragon Pulse

    Don't know his set for Adamant, though. It should be something with Close Combat/Brick Break, EQ and two others, I guess....

    Quote Originally Posted by ZFG View Post
    Please rate my Porygon-Z

    Modest@Life Orb
    (Adaptability)
    -Psychic/Ice beam
    -Thunderbolt
    -Tri attack
    -Nasty Plot

    252 Sp.Att/252 Spd/4 Def. (I was going to put it in HP but I accidentaly killed a geodude with Pkrus + Macho brace).You can reverse that by giving Porygon one of those EV reducing berries. (It's Qualot for Defense IIRC)
    And now, can someone give me a moveset for a Bold Bronzong? It's Levitate btw. Thanks.


  24. #124
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    If you should know, you know
    Posts
    157

    Default

    @guy above: http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/bronzong
    Try finding one for yourself. Come on. Smogon is your first port of call, this place only helps to tweak teams.
    Terra Master
    FC: 4725 5423 5789

    The New Dragon's Dynasty, coming soon to a forum near you.

  25. #125
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    158

    Default

    I've been SR'ing For a good IV/Timid (I've Gotten Some Timids But their IVs were horrid)event Darkrai..

    But so far this is the best one.

    Modest Natured

    Stats

    HP 144
    Attack 95
    DEF 100
    SP ATK 165
    SP DEF 102
    Speed 145

    IVs
    HP 28
    ATK 22
    DEF 10
    SP ATK 20
    SP DEF 14
    Speed 30

    So i'm thinking of just keeping this one...but I don't know... What do you guys think?
    Your banner was over the 46800 pixels so everything was removed. Please read the Signature Rules.

Page 5 of 209 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •