Page 103 of 417 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 10407

Thread: Stupid, Funny, Interesting, Weird, Uncommon and Unobvious Pokemon Facts

Dusknor and Darkrai are the last bosses in Shadows of Almia and are also the main bad guys in Mystery Dungeon Time and Darkness

[IMG]http://i46.*******.com/293u3cy.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by oboy170 View Post
    Dusknor and Darkrai are the last bosses in Shadows of Almia and are also the main bad guys in Mystery Dungeon Time and Darkness
    Primal Dialga as well, silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireMeowth View Post
    It isn't there either. I saw the movie just a few days ago, and there was no glitch Pokémon there that I could see.
    The Kabutops and aerodactyl skeletons in the floor?

It doesn't matter if you don't see it; shortsighted moron.
    Last edited by Mr. Mudkip; 26th November 2008 at 7:24 PM.

Tauros's female counterpart is Miltank! I bet you didnt know that...

♫♪ Ma Friend Code --> 0602-9509-5144 <-- Ma Friend Code ♪♫

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but Mew was trademarked even before Pokemon itself was trademarked.
    A New Generation
    Has Arrived.

Unova rules!

Metagross is the only pseudo legendary with no 4x weakness

A mistake happended during a Pokemon Trainer's Choice from the episode "A Fan With a Plan". The question was "Which Pokemon evolves into Seviper". They answer was Arbok.
    Obviously, that's Wrong!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ry3riB4jh8

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

@the1stpkmnfan-lol how could they mistake seviper with ekans!
    In a recent PokeBeach interview with former Pok&#233;mon anime director and storyboard artist Masamitsu Hidaka, he stated that Ho-Oh's appearances to Ash are to signify how special he is. Ho-Oh was merely used to further the plot and, much to the dismay of some fans, nothing more. It should be noted that this was only stated by Hidaka and no other crew members.
    ^ Credits to Bulbapedia

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mudkip View Post
    The Kabutops and aerodactyl skeletons in the floor? It doesn't matter if you don't see it; shortsighted moron.
    Those doesn't count as Missingno. Missingno just used their sprites in the game. They were Kabutops and Aerodactyl, brought back to life (but not fully revived, which is why they didn't get their real bodies back).

- Elita and Spenser, Ranger Leaders of Wintown and Ringtown in Fiore, graduated from the Ranger School in Almia.
    - Prof. Hastings wanted to call the styler "Loopy-looper". This was probably due to lack of sleep, though.
    Last edited by FireMeowth; 26th November 2008 at 7:33 PM.

Those doesn't count as Missingno. Missingno just used their sprites in the game. They were Kabutops and Aerodactyl, who was brought back to life.
    Skeletons weren't there in-game sprites, missingno. had a different set. Plus, they were the only two missingno. with the name missingno., and their own sprite. It's more than a coincidence. You sound really stupid right now.

The sprites come from the Museum in Pewter. They were originally the in-game sprites of the fossils of Aerodactyl and Kabutops. >.<

The sprites come from the Museum in Pewter. They were originally the in-game sprites of the fossils of Aerodactyl and Kabutops. >.<
    pray-tell why they chose to put skeletons of two missingno. variations in a movie where they should be completely irrelevant. Plus they caused strife, something missingno. did to your game.

in pokemon diamond and pearl, Ground attacks don't affect the flying type, and fighting doesn't affect ghosts, and normalagainst ghost, neither can affect eachother with their own type of attack.

But in the mystery dungeon games, these type matchup attacks and defense do damage to eachother, but a quater, if it doesn't affect the pokemon in Diamond and Pearl, then why should it do damage in the mystery dungeon games.
    Current in game team:
    Blaziken
    Aegislash
    Malamar
    Noivern
    Aurorus
    Sylveon

Duskull has one eye only

Ho-oh spelled backwards or turned 180 degrees spells Ho-oh

Agility is a Psychic move, yet the only Psychic Pkmn that can use it are Deoxys, and Metagross.

Lickitung can't learn Lick in R/B
    "You don't have to do anything at any time"
    Inspiring words by yours truly...
    #Gecko#

Quote Originally Posted by gyarados151 View Post
    in pokemon diamond and pearl, Ground attacks don't affect the flying type, and fighting doesn't affect ghosts, and normalagainst ghost, neither can affect eachother with their own type of attack.

But in the mystery dungeon games, these type matchup attacks and defense do damage to eachother, but a quater, if it doesn't affect the pokemon in Diamond and Pearl, then why should it do damage in the mystery dungeon games.
    So you don't get screwed :/ spinoffs=/=real games.

That's fair, if your using a fire and electric type, how the hell are you going to beat it.
    Current in game team:
    Blaziken
    Aegislash
    Malamar
    Noivern
    Aurorus
    Sylveon

Quote Originally Posted by darkdragontamer View Post
    ^ Probably because Sand-Attack is a status move, while Mud-Slap deals damage.
    Yeah, but what about Thunder/bolt and ThunderWave.....both of them dont affect ground.....Wht's the reason for that?

Mr. Mudkip and fire Meoth, please stop argueing abaout that movie. I have already seen it, and yes, they could very well be Missingo, but they could just be the skeletons of Kabutops and Aerodactyl, we all have our own opinion on this and that is all that matters.
    Current in game team:
    Blaziken
    Aegislash
    Malamar
    Noivern
    Aurorus
    Sylveon

Opinions can be wrong, and what's wrong with a pleasent argument?
    *coughcoughminimoddercough*

Chimkong, Electric attacks can't hit ground and the only way you can paralyze a ground type is by using an attack which does damage AND paralyzes, E.G. Body Slam.
    Current in game team:
    Blaziken
    Aegislash
    Malamar
    Noivern
    Aurorus
    Sylveon

Chimkong, Electric attacks can't hit ground and the only way you can paralyze a ground type is by using an attack which does damage AND paralyzes, E.G. Body Slam.
    Read my post before that.....I asked why Sand attack affect Flying while Mud slap doesnt......?

Normalize/Effect Spore/Static lol

Mr. Mudkip, it is true that an arguement can teach both sides a lesson, but I'm the person that isn't arguementative, and believes that if something needs to be decided, it needs proof, to get that proof, ask the makers of Pokemon Heroes yourself, or you'll never know the truth.
    Current in game team:
    Blaziken
    Aegislash
    Malamar
    Noivern
    Aurorus
    Sylveon

but I'm the person that isn't arguementative,
    You can't tell us to stop, so if you don't like it stay out of it.

- It happened in some kind of Museum.
    - They already had references to the fossils from the games.

And I'm sure "Pok&#233;mon" that doesn't excist won't ever be in the anime. You should be too, if you used some common sense.

- Mr. Kaplan and Mrs. Claire - two teachers at the Ranger School - are married. Their family lives in Pueltown.

True Mr. Mudkip, you think better than I do, which is very difficult, and Chimkong, status elimination attacks (Attack reduced) that do that on its own, can effect types that they don't normally have an affect on, and other rules are a bit complicated, but there are so many on this matter that it would take me about 30 minutes to type down, not exaggerating, and the attention-span of a human is between 14-15 minutes, so if I was the average human, then technically I would stop before I got half way through.
    Current in game team:
    Blaziken
    Aegislash
    Malamar
    Noivern
    Aurorus
    Sylveon

Page 103 of 417 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast