Page 17 of 417 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 10407

Thread: Stupid, Funny, Interesting, Weird, Uncommon and Unobvious Pokemon Facts

  1. #401
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rename_Card View Post
    (My apologies if any of these have already been mentioned)

    1.In R/B it is mentioned that Mew gave birth to Mewtwo (suggesting Mew was female), who was then experimented on and transformed into what it is today. Later games would retcon two of these facts: making Mew genderless and unable to breed.

    2.Mr. Fuji and Blaine were both part of the research team who studied Mew and Mewtwo.

    3.The rival from G/S/C is Giovanni's son.

    4.If you use any of the rods on one of the Pokémon statues in a gym in R/B, the game registers it as being a water tyle, and you can catch Pokémon (usually Magikarp).

    5.If you repeat the steps from R/B/Y to get to the secret area in FrRd/LfGr located beside the S.S.Anne, where the truck is, and use the Itemfinder, there is a Lava Cookie in the corner of the docks. Do the trick, win a cookie.
    1.uhm, actually what they meant with the mew
    gave birth to mew2 thing was that they took a gene from mew and cloned it, making another mew. but something went wrong and thus making it look different. then they wanted to change him even more and it became the fierce mewtwo. what they meant was that the genes of mew made mewtwo.

    2.Jessie of team rocket had a mom who also was a part of the team. but she died so she was never seen again.

    3. I'm not sure but after what I have heard this is not completely confirmed. they might be although it is not 100% confirmed. this is just what I've heard though.

    4. In Brawly's gym (3rd gen) when you're inside the gym, you can talk to the wall. just go behind the right gym statue and up to the wall. then you press A and it will tell you something.

    5. This is just to confirm that the glitch doesn't work anymore and to reward them for trying it. also this is the only place to get it before the E4.

  2. #402
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    137

    Default

    i just wanna know how the f*** does machamp get four arms when it evolves from machoke?

    ^^This is Arcanine. He's pretty much the coolest. If you dont pick a fire starter you should totally get him cuz hes cool.

  3. #403
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Amite, Louisiana
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor fire View Post
    1.uhm, actually what they meant with the mew
    gave birth to mew2 thing was that they took a gene from mew and cloned it, making another mew. but something went wrong and thus making it look different. then they wanted to change him even more and it became the fierce mewtwo. what they meant was that the genes of mew made mewtwo.

    2.Jessie of team rocket had a mom who also was a part of the team. but she died so she was never seen again.

    3. I'm not sure but after what I have heard this is not completely confirmed. they might be although it is not 100% confirmed. this is just what I've heard though.

    4. In Brawly's gym (3rd gen) when you're inside the gym, you can talk to the wall. just go behind the right gym statue and up to the wall. then you press A and it will tell you something.

    5. This is just to confirm that the glitch doesn't work anymore and to reward them for trying it. also this is the only place to get it before the E4.
    Where in brawley's gym???? is it emerald
    ...Um...
    *A tribute to Argon*

  4. #404
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In Orre, owning everybody.
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomato Jr. View Post
    actually the whole 666 thing is a mistranslation from the original text. the real number is 616.
    I don't know, there's six claws, six legs, six black stripes, origin form looks like a snake, how could that not be 666?
    DIBS ON...
    -----------
    Wisconsin's #1 Code: Lyoko Fan!
    "Unofficial" Pokemon Specialist 2005
    The entire CL gang are my unofficial bishies!

  5. #405
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Trainer View Post
    That's because in Red/Blue, Dark-Types doesn't exist, which means Psychic-Type's weaknesses are just Bug & Ghost
    Ghost was uneffective to psychic in Red/Blue
    (template from Jerkfighter)

  6. #406
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Apparently, when a Paras evolves, it is completely taken over by the massive mushroom on its back. Like a bodysnatcher. I find it creepy.

  7. #407
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,537

    Default

    Not a single flying type pokemon learns bounce.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno.Fan View Post
    Not a single flying type pokemon learns bounce.


    Well they wouldn't because they can already fly


  9. #409
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Im not a hundred % about this but if someone could confirm it

    Orignaly gamefreak planned to realise 250 pokemon not 151 but i think it was budgetary constaints that meant they couldnt and realesed them seperatly.

    This would make some sense as in the anime we see Ho-oh and i think suicine apeared very early on.

    But then in some cases it doesnt make sense ie not throwing in baby pokemon into the first gen and moving some others which didnt have links to other pokemon back to the second.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkmaster Rannon View Post
    *Facepalm* You're kidding me? seriously, wow- who the heck are Atilla and Hun? who's next; A duo with the names Walt and Disney?

  10. #410
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere beyond the sea~
    Posts
    1,887

    Default

    Sorry if someone already mentioned this. I just discovered it today --;

    Heatran is the only legendary that has a gender ratio that might be female or male - 50% male and 50% female. The others are genderless or 100% male / 100% female.


  11. #411

    Default

    You can get a female Mr. Mime
    Heyahowsitgoin
    Addmewhydontcha
    3DS (IGN: Luna): 3625-9695-2604

  12. #412
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    A place I don't love.
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Missingno.Fan View Post
    Not a single flying type pokemon learns bounce.
    It was given to Mantyke and Mantine, as well as Hoppip and evolutions.
    Technically, they're Flying-types, only they can't learn Fly, so I see what you're saying...

    Anyway, when you Seismic Toss a Diglett in Battle Revolution, it's shown to have no legs...

    No 3rd generation Fighting and Psychic-type moves changed from Physical to Special, or vice versa.
    Many thanks to Sceptile Master for providing the picture in my banner!

    I won't be here much. If you care about me, you'll come looking for me.

  13. #413
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    press ctrl-w and find out
    Posts
    1,435

    Default

    bronzong is based on a bell but if the type "sound" comes out he shouldnt learn any "sound" moves because the bell it is based off of is used for rituallistic perposes(SP)and not music
    Feed him

    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:


  14. #414
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaikouSpecialLover View Post
    I don't know, there's six claws, six legs, six black stripes, origin form looks like a snake, how could that not be 666?
    While Giratina has 666 what Tomato Jr is saying is that the number of the beast isn't 666 but 616, so while Giratina might be moduled after the number of the beast it was moduled on the wrong number of the beast.


    Super Zangoose will eat your children.

  15. #415
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Celadonkartahadiningrat
    Posts
    1,214

    Default

    There's a Pokemon Ranger with the exact same name Cyrus in the battle tower.

    And Gorebyss is like an expansion of Clamperl's Pearl, while Clamperl's shell turned into Gorebyss'...bra.
    ~o0o~
    Never awake a slumbering dragon..

    No matter how cute it might be <3 <3

    Everything in my sig made by me. Stealing is allowed as long as you give credit. <.<
    ~Gallery~Another Gallery~DeviantART (Gijinkas inside!)~
    ~o0o~

  16. #416
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the 1950's
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boote View Post
    While Giratina has 666 what Tomato Jr is saying is that the number of the beast isn't 666 but 616, so while Giratina might be moduled after the number of the beast it was moduled on the wrong number of the beast.
    yeah that is it, GF got the wrong number.
    anyway, if you use metronome you can't get metronome or struggle, and if you get counter or mirror coat it never works.
    Tomato Jr.

    -DISCLAIMER-
    i hold no responsibilty for any deaths or injuries caused by this post.

  17. #417
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    14

    Default

    did you know that a diglett has feet. it said so in pokemon mystery dungeon

  18. #418
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Did you know that apparently mew is the first pokemon designed? I read it on bulbapedia

  19. #419
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    press ctrl-w and find out
    Posts
    1,435

    Default

    i just realized this happinys body shape is based off the egg in chansey pouch its head or (upper body) is the egg while the bottom is the pouch i just noticed this lol you all probably found this out already
    Last edited by mario_fan; 8th June 2008 at 3:41 AM.
    Feed him

    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:


  20. #420
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    923

    Default

    torterra never mirrors in the status/data/movepool/stat (what ever you wanna call it) screen

  21. #421
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SPARTAAAAAAAAAA!!!
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    i just realized this happinys body shape is based off the egg in chansey pouch ots head or upper body is the egg while the bottom is the pouch i just noticed this lol yyou all probly found this out already
    ...what?
    SPEAK BLOODY ENGLISH!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud. View Post
    I think BUG and miGz should be banned !
    And here comes Lasty coming in just as expected!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    I pray to God, Buddha, the various Shinto deities, Allah, Vishnu, Zeus, Odin, Gaia, Ra and Pan, lord of the wood that this society never ever comes about. Morbidly obese people cooped up in fibreglass cocoons like fleshy tinned tomatoes, being drip-fed Cheetos and soda, all grey matter whittled down to playing with their electric smiles machine, and being doomed if ever there's a power outage.

  22. #422

    Default

    once i heard that all pokemon that are pink/purple that go bright blue when they're shiny learn transform. i proved it the other day. but why the hell would you do that???
    I pity da fool who is a noob!

  23. #423
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KINETIC71 View Post
    once i heard that all pokemon that are pink/purple that go bright blue when they're shiny learn transform. i proved it the other day. but why the hell would you do that???

    smergle turns blue when its shiney?

  24. #424
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniteKnight View Post
    smergle turns blue when its shiney?
    Smeargle isn't even pink/purple to begin with, dimwit. He's talking about Ditto.

    Fact: Palkia's neck and up looks rather... dirty. ;x

  25. #425
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    305
    Posts
    2,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BluBoy14 View Post
    Did you know that apparently mew is the first pokemon designed? I read it on bulbapedia
    no it was rhyhorn.

Page 17 of 417 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •