Page 52 of 417 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 10407

Thread: Stupid, Funny, Interesting, Weird, Uncommon and Unobvious Pokemon Facts

Quote Originally Posted by Blade-zulah View Post
    Gible's name spelled backwards is "Elbig", which may possibly be Spanish for "The Big", perhaps. SECRETS REVEALED!
    Pure coincidence. "El" is "the" in Spanish, but "big" in spanish is "grande". You're combining English and Spanish. It would have to be Elgrande, or Ednargle. *shudder* Besides, Gible's name comes from the word nibble.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by kingferret53 View Post
    I knew it was there, but I at first thought it was a glitch cuz I was using metronome with a clefable. lol
    Cel: But, I liked Seaking in the first generation...
    Yeah, that happened to me. I wanted a female azumarill so bad then my stupid azurill evolved from female to male. I was so mad I restarted my entire game.
    Gon: Why couldn't you just turn off your game, then save every level up until it evolves? Once it reaches the level, turn off your game if the gender changed...
    They have 6 electric rats. (this bothers me sooo bad)
    Ar: I thought there were eight...

Castform for some bizzarre reason has NO ice or sand form.
    Cel: Yes, there is an Ice form Castform. The reason for no Sand form is because Sandstorms are technically, not real weather...

Quote Originally Posted by CharizardBlastoise View Post
    In Sinnoh The Starters Final Evos Type Match Ups Are Reverse
    Infernape Beats Empoleon Beats Torterra Beats Infernape
    Im Really Sorry If This Has Already Been Said.
    Where does Empoleon beat Torterra?

In Pokemon: The First Movie, the trainer that Ash fights where's a bandana that looks like the ones that the Team Aqua grunts wear, only red.

In every generation bar the second, the first gym is Rock Pokemon, and at least one of the Gym Leader's Pokemon is a Geodude. The third gym has been Electric type twice (1st and 3rd gens), with at least one of the Gym Leader's Pokemon being Voltorb.
    THE
    END...?

Quote Originally Posted by Krake View Post
    Where does Empoleon beat Torterra?
    Water-type moves does normal damage to Torterra due to it being part ground. Also, Empo can use Ice Beam

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    Pure coincidence. "El" is "the" in Spanish, but "big" in spanish is "grande". You're combining English and Spanish. It would have to be Elgrande, or Ednargle. *shudder* Besides, Gible's name comes from the word nibble.
    I know, I was just poking fun at a post above mine (which has since been deleted, I guess) that was rehashing the whole Ekans/Snake, Arbok/Kobra thing. It was an intentionally stupid fact. SECRETS REVEALED

To my knowledge, no trainer you battle in the main Pokemon games ever have nicknamed Pokemon in their teams... yet in Pokemon contests, every single Pokemon you go up against (again, to my knowledge) is nicknamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Argon View Post
    Gon: Why couldn't you just turn off your game, then save every level up until it evolves? Once it reaches the level, turn off your game if the gender changed...
    Wouldn't do it. A Pokemon's gender is determined by it's personality value, which does not chance once the pokemon have been created. You suggesting an equivalent of leveling a Pokemon to it's evolution level and keep turning off unitl it became a shiny.

Ar: I thought there were eight...
    Pikachu, Raichu, Pichu, Plusle, Minun and Pachirisu.

Cel: Yes, there is an Ice form Castform. The reason for no Sand form is because Sandstorms are technically, not real weather...
    Finally somebody else realizes that!

Garchomp has the lowest base attack among pseudo-legendaries, "only" 130.
    Three Cheers for the first Special oriented Water/Ground Pokemon: Gastrodon!

If your friends are getting married, don't forget to borrow them your newly revived Omanyte.

Yeah, that happened to me. I wanted a female azumarill so bad then my stupid azurill evolved from female to male. I was so mad I restarted my entire game.
    I've never understood people who do that. -_- It's like selling your car because some the paint gets scratched.

They have 6 electric rats. (this bothers me sooo bad)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Charlie
    Pikachu, Raichu, Pichu, Plusle, Minun and Pachirisu.
    Five. Squirrel=/=rat.

Castform for some bizzarre reason has NO ice or sand form.
    See avatar.

See avatar.
    I think he get's the idea.
    THE
    END...?

It takes almost 10 times as many steps to hatch a Dratini egg as it does to hatch a Magikarp egg.

From Celebi's dex entry:
    It is thought that so long as Celebi appears, a bright and shining future awaits us.

From Togekiss' dex entry:
    It will never appear where there is strife.

What do these two Pokemon have in common? You never encounter them in the field. Social commentary much, Gamefreak?

Did you know that a new protein was discovered in Japan called Pikachurin, named after Pikachu, which helps carry electrical impulses from the eyes to the brain?

The DP sprites for Arcanine and Raikou look extremely similar.
    Diamond: Jarod @ 1376 0046 7058

Since every episode of the pokemon anime ends with "to be continued" except the finales, every season is technically one episode.

Rock Smash is weaker than tackle. An attack that can smash boulders is somehow weaker than than a charging attack?!
    edit
    RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKK UUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG triple post!

Pokemon need the move surf to swim. yet you can catch fish that don't know surf.

Trainer: i caught a kyogre!
    Gyrados:HACK HACK HACK! Oh thank god! thank you! I was drowning! you saved my life!
    Last edited by Profesco; 5th September 2008 at 10:52 PM. Reason: triple post
    57% of serebii.net users are smart enough to know that 83% of all signatures involving percentages that say "Copy and paste this into your signature" are fabricated percentages that mean nothing. If you are one of the 57% who know this, copy and paste this into your signature. (Started by Mew Supporter!) Freerice.com: ending world hunger, one click at a time.
    clicky!

i think this only happens in my head, but i think that crys go sharper each time when your pkmn radar gets a higher combo
    ...lol. I removed your image and you put it back up again? Nice. Anyways, banner is AGAIN over 46800 pixels so it was removed. Read the signature rules.

To my knowledge, no trainer you battle in the main Pokemon games ever have nicknamed Pokemon in their teams... yet in Pokemon contests, every single Pokemon you go up against (again, to my knowledge) is nicknamed.
    Gon: However, when you are in the same contest as Fantina, she will have a Drifblim with the name, Loony... or it may have been a different Drifblim than her battling Drifblim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Trainer View Post
    Water-type moves does normal damage to Torterra due to it being part ground. Also, Empo can use Ice Beam
    Ar: And Drill Peck...
    Five. Squirrel=/=rat.
    Cel: No, I mean eight. Isn't the Shinx family all mice?

Gon: However, when you are in the same contest as Fantina, she will have a Drifblim with the name, Loony... or it may have been a different Drifblim than her battling Drifblim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Trainer View Post
    Ar: And Drill Peck...
    Five. Squirrel=/=rat.

Gon: However, when you are in the same contest as Fantina, she will have a Drifblim with the name, Loony... or it may have been a different Drifblim than her battling Drifblim..
    It is a different drifblim. They have different movesets, if you look closely.

Cel: In the beginning credits of the first season, there is a girl that almost looks like the female character intended for Pokemon Red and Blue version...

dodrio is one maybe the only pokemon to change it tiers through the ages bl uu bl uu
    " The ability to love, I think, is some kind of psychic ability...~Sabrina"
    Credit to Profile Picture is TheGreenTerror

Cel: There was never overworld hailstorms in Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald version. The only overworld drought was caused by Groudon...

Wha... No, they're supposed to be lions.
    THE
    END...?

Quote Originally Posted by Krake View Post
    Wha... No, they're supposed to be lions.
    Cel: Oh. That makes a lot more sense. Anyways, in the pokemon rescue team episode, Gengar once adressed Ekans as "Arbok"...

Mice? o_O No, they're felines.
    You look Luxray in the eye and tell him he's a mouse.

DEspite Drowzee and Hypno's signature move being Dream Eater, and Dorwzee famous for eating dreams, they can only learn Dream Eater by TM. Whaaa....?

Mice? o_O No, they're felines.

You look Luxray in the eye and tell him he's a mouse.
    Cel: Someone already told me this. I get the point. Anyways, on your way to Snowpoint city, you have to cross a snowstorm. Every battle on that route, you are in a hailstorm...

There is at least 1 Pikachu lookalike in every generation.

Gen 1: Pikachu and Raichu
    Gen 2: Pichu
    Gen 3: Plusle and Minun
    Gen 4: Pachirisu
    If you think that "If you [insert activity here], put this in your sig. (Started by [user])" is stupid, put this in your sig. (started by blitzerzero, who may also be known as blitzer, C.C. Blitzer, Atmos Blitzer, AxelleBlitzer, LeonidasBlitzer, Axelle (despite gender), Romanoff Kaiser NEX Blitzer, Violence Thunder Blitzer, and Valkyrie Lupia Blitzer. Yeah, I have many names.)

Cel: In pokemon Emerald version, during the battle, you are able to surf between Groudon and Kyogre without getting hurt...

Page 52 of 417 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast