Owner: Undertaker88
    Co-Owner: ~Shadow Espeon~
    Co-Owner: Wind
    Co-Owner: hoblaph

Refs:
    1st ~ ~Shadow Espeon~
    2nd ~ Wind
    3rd ~ hoblaph

The Pokemon Royal Rumble starts with a collection of ten pokemon each taking orders from a separate trainer. The trainers order attacks and I ref the round with HP calculations and Energy calculations. At the end of the rumble, after all the other pokemon faint, only one pokemon will be left and they will go on the list of pokemon and trainers that have won the rumble. Here is the current list:

~Past Winners~

Round 1
    ~*Myuu the Ryuu*~

Round 2
    Sinnoh Champion

Round 3
    crobatconey

Round 4
    i dont know 2 a.k.a Quilava lover

Round 5
    Benmeister

Round 6
    pyroboi27

Round 7
    Round Theme - Back to Beginnings: Part 1 (All 1st gens)
    Electivire Addict

Round 8
    Round Theme - Johto Galore: Part 1 (All 2nd gens)
    Chancellor Hivemind

Round 9
    Round Theme - A Walk Through Hoenn: Part 1 (All 3rd Gens)
    i dont know 2 a.k.a. quilava lover

Round 10
    Round Theme - A Beautiful Contest (Pokemon Classified as Beautiful)
    rotrum

Round 11
    Round Theme - Double Trouble (All Dual Types)
    ground tamer

Round 12
    snorlaxlife24

Round 13
    Round Theme - Sinnoh Exclusive (All 4th gens)
    ground tamer

Round 14
    octoboy

Round 15
    Round Theme - A Night Under the Ocean (All Water Types)
    Sinnoh Champion

Round 16
    Round Theme - Back to Beginnings: Part 2 (All 1st gens)
    Electivire Addict

Round 17
    Round Theme - Couple's Night Out (Tag teams of 2)
    ray2020
    and

Round 18
    Round Theme - You Never See the Weaklings (Only NU pokemon)
    mitchlord

Round 19
    Round Theme - Johto Galore: Part 2 (All 2nd Gens)
    The Fad

Round 20
    Round Theme - Thunder and Lightning (All Legendaries)
    royo

Round 21
    Round Theme - Heavy Metal (All Steel Types)
    ground tamer

Round 22
    ULTIMATE ROUND #2
    ground tamer

Remaining Pokemon:

~Ultimate Winners~

Round 11 Winner
    ground tamer
    - Walrien

Rules:
    1. Obey main forum and game section rules.
    2. Don't complain if a reffing doesn't go your way. Politely PM one of the refs and ask them why(insert complaint) happened.
    3. No double posting
    4. No badgering refs for an update.
    5. If you receive three warnings you are banned from the thread.
    6. Breaking one of the rules MAY earn you 1 warning.

Warnings List:
    NONE

Banned From the Game:
    NONE

How the Battle Work:
    1. Every time 1-3 pokemon faint the field changes. I will give a description...
    2. You may only attack THREE times in one day. If you go over that amount you may get a warning...
    3. Every time you attack you use up energy, Think about how much energy something would need to cause an Earthquake (for example). That would obviously take a lot of energy. If a pokemon runs out of Energy they faint.
    4. This is anime style so attacks don't work exactly the same as in the games. You may specify what you want the attack to do but it wont always happen if the ref thinks its impossible.
    5. You may use combos.
    6. Never change an attack once you have posted it. Also if I see that you have edited a post you will lose 10 HP.

PM me with any questions...

Reference Sources
    Abilitydex
    Attackdex (Not Complete)
    Field Effects
    Hall of Fame
    Rules
    Stage Index
    Status Effects
    Last edited by ~Shadow Espeon~; 30th August 2008 at 7:51 PM.

Ill be Lucario
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Yes! It's back. I've been around ever since the 5th round. I'll be Staraptor.

Sure, why not?

I'll be Typhlosion.

Now being reposted!

1 - Lucario - mitchlord
    2 - Staraptor - Electivire Addict
    3 - Typlosian - PokemonHero

Yea I remember those really early rounds... U were one of the early ones that stayed around the longest, along with i don't know 2 and ground tamer...

Anyway I'll wait for at least 7 more...

I'll be Sandslash

Hey! Does anyone want to play party games? Then check out this game in the games section...The party Games contest!! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=332831
    SESSION 2 HAS NOW BEGAN PLEASE JOIN...THERE IS A NEW HOST!!

I'll be Tyranitar.

1 - Lucario - mitchlord
    4 - Sandslash - Wind
    5 - Tyranitar - Darkeus

I'll take a Gliscor.

1 - Lucario - mitchlord
    4 - Sandslash - Wind
    5 - Tyranitar - Darkeus
    6 - Gliscor - angrycaterpie

Give me a Probopass!

R.I.P. Michael Jackson...and Billy Mays.
    1958 – 2009
    (Credit to smashbros.com for the image)

This is probably a bad idea, but I guess I'll join.

Enter Sableye!
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

1 - Lucario - mitchlord
    4 - Sandslash - Wind
    5 - Tyranitar - Darkeus
    6 - Gliscor - angrycaterpie
    7 - Probopass - Affirmative
    8 - Sableye - Octoboy

Suggestion:

I think the maximum join rate should be 12 and the minimum 8...

I'll be Arceus,or,if he's not allowed,Magmortar.
    Welcome to Flamander Industries!

Cirno's the strongest! 9

(Many thanks to Skiyomi! 9 ^^)

Currently participating in:
    Poke Drama Island (Season A1)

Go Sceptile!

Banner Was made by The awesome junpearl63!

No pokemon are not allowed... This round is now started!

The first stage is going to be one I've always wanted to do...

Ice Skating Rink - Basically a huge ice skating rink. The ice is about 1 ft. deep, the ceilings are about 100 ft. high, and titanium sheeting surrounds the rink (there is no way to break through). The ceiling is also an upside down rink, about 1 ft. deep. The ice is destructible, meltable, and smashable.

Have fun beating each other up!!! And remember that you can only launch three attacks every 24 hours!

-Participants-
    Arceus - Flamander
    Gliscor - angrycaterpie
    Lucario - mitchlord
    Mankey - crobatman
    Probopass - Affirmative
    Sableye - Octoboy
    Sandslash - Wind
    Sceptile - Groudonny the groundstar
    Staraptor - Electivire Addict
    Typlosian - PokemonHero
    Tyranitar - Darkeus

-HP-
    1 - Arceus - 100
    2 - Gliscor - 100
    3 - Lucario - 100
    4 - Mankey - 100
    5 - Probopass - 100
    6 - Sableye - 100
    7 - Sandslash - 100
    8 - Sceptile - 100
    9 - Staraptor - 100
    10 - Typlosian - 100
    11 - Tyranitar - 100

-Energy-
    1 - Arceus - 100
    2 - Gliscor - 100
    3 - Lucario - 100
    4 - Mankey - 100
    5 - Probopass - 100
    6 - Sableye - 100
    7 - Sandslash - 100
    8 - Sceptile - 100
    9 - Staraptor - 100
    10 - Typlosian - 100
    11 - Tyranitar - 100

-Rank-
    1 - Arceus
    1 - Gliscor
    1 - Lucario
    1 - Mankey
    1 - Probopass
    1 - Sableye
    1 - Sandslash
    1 - Sceptile
    1 - Staraptor
    1 - Typlosian
    1 - Tyranitar

-Status Effects-
    NONE

-Fainted-
    NONE
    Last edited by ~Shadow Espeon~; 6th May 2008 at 10:38 PM.

Thanks EA btw...

There needs to be penalties for using rest and huge moves such as protect and blizzard... This round, if everyone is asleep, I will force everyone out of sleep in order to keep things moving...

In the frigid air of the Skating Rink the pokemon look around at the solid, unforgiving titanium barriers and at the solid sheet of ice far above... Gliscor flaps into wings a little and Lucario loses his footing for a second and slips...

In that split second Typlosian starts the round by roaring, igniting the flames and shooting a hot stream of fire at Lucario...

In an action that some might call an announcement of an alliance, Staraptor quickly pushes off the ground and sends a twisting gust of wind at the flamethrower, with its wings. The beam of fire almost hits Lucario but then turns and forms into the twister, creating a flaming cyclone... As Staraptor ends the attack, everyone sees the new ten foot pool, steaming in the middle of the rink.

In the rising steam from the pool, Staraptor flies up towards the ceiling and flaps around for awhile...

Arceus looks gracefully up at Staraptor and slowly its eyes glow white as Staraptor starts to have a problem flying... As it begins to fall Staraptor manages to put its face first as it plunges into the pool... A couple seconds later the bird manages to swim out of the pool and ruffle its feathers, but it might be a while before it is dry...

Arceus then gracefully pushes off the ice and slides into a corner where it begins to glow blue and meditate (All special attacks have -5 hp added on... You can only redo calm mind after the effect is over, so no stacking)...

Staraptor begins to glow red and quiver as steam begins to rise from its feathers (wet feathers no more!) as it begins to flap its wings and gain altitude... As it brushes the ceilings (and melts the surface) it pulls in its wings and plunges straight towards Sceptile, who is absentmindedly scratching its head because its trainer is gone... *Smash* A Sceptile shaped crater is smashed into the ice and now Sceptile is lying against the wall, in a daze...

Sandslash, who has been curled up in a ball since the beginning, now comes out of its shell and begins to concentrate... Next it jumps high into the air and smashes back down on its legs creating yet another crater and sending out a shock wave that hits everyone except for Gliscor (who is flying around) and Staraptor who launched off after the Sky Attack... The two flying pokemon look up nerveously afterwards as they feel ice hitting their backs... The ceiling of ice now has deep cracks running through it and little pieces of ice are falling like rain (not at Hail level tough)...

Sandslash then curls back into its ball, and gathering momentum quickly, manages to roll around the pool a couple of times before heading straight towards Arceus and... Smashing it right in the side... Arceus rocks a little bit regains its composure as Sandslash jumps back and comically slides away...

As everyone seems to be warming up, Lucario makes its first moves as it slides full speed at Arceus... It is soon moving too fast to see and Arceus looks around dazed until a Cross Chop (multiplied by the speed added by the extremespeed) hits it in the back...

Staraptor, as it surveys the destruction above and below, notices Arceus in the corner, surrounded by a group of other pokemon (Sandslash, Lucario, and Sceptile who was smashed over there BY Staraptor)... It decides to participate in the slaughter by putting its weight behind a Close Combat... Yet another strong attack hits Arceus as it begins to have problems staying conscience...

Lucario, from its position, can just barely see Typlosian over Arceus (who looks awful right now) and as its eyes glow blue, rings of water shoot out of its move and hit Typlosian directly in the head...

Mankey, by far the smallest contestant, who has been stretching and preparing seems to be ready... At its position next to Probopass it sees Arceus and decides to attack... By pushing off Probopass and sliding on its stomach it gets dangerously close and... *BOOM* Arceus smashes into the titanium wall and slides down as Mankey slides in the opposite direction, spinning on its stomach... Arceus seems to be barely conscious...

Mankey, after bouncing off a couple walls, manages to slow itself and now it spots Staraptor... It considers Rock Tomb but, as there are no rocks, it decided to use ice! Ripping out chunks of ice (and exposing some of the titanium floor below the ice) it hurls them at Staraptor and at key points so that they all come at Staraptor from different directions... Staraptor, just in time, begins to glide away, but it is hit by shards shooting outwards... Some of the ice chunks even missed Staraptor, and hit the ceiling, now a huge section of the ceiling is groaning and sagging... A piece may fall off...

Sandslash, who has been rolling around for awhile, turns and aims at Typlosian who (caught off guard) flies backwards and almost falls into the pool.

Sableye (sneaky as ever) sneaks up on Gliscor but for some reason trips itself (???). Everyone (including Arceus) stares at the obviously orchestrated trip and taking advantage of that Sableye looks into Arceus' eyes and both glow purple momentarily as Sableye confuses Arceus!

As Sableye sneaks behind Probopass, Gliscor smashes itself into the ground (Oddly in the same spot as Sandslashes Earthquake) and unleashes another earthquake which this time not only unleashes a shock wave, but sends shards of ice into the air... The ceiling groans again as Arceus groans loudly... All eyes turn to the legend as its eyes glaze over... AND... ARCEUS HAS FAINTED!!!

HOWEVER; right as the earthquake was unleashed Mankey unleashed a white flash, which sent another shock wave and a wave of ice spikes at Gliscor... Gliscor immediately sends up a glimmering green shield which dissapates the attacks...

Gliscor, after its near save, flies towards Sandslash are chomps down on its arm... Sandslash squirms as ice crystals begin growing in the wound... As Gliscor flies away the crystals continue to grow until Sandslash as a heavy crystal set into its arm, and holding it down...

Sableye (who had jumped onto Probopass to avoid the Earthquake who was still hit a little) now launches itself at Lucario and hits it in the face with some painful fury swipes!

Gliscor thinks about attacking again but can't because its tired (and because 3 attacks have already been used)

(Since Arceus isn't here I'm skipping those attacks)

Mankey concentrates for a moment as its hand begins to be surrounded by an orb of ice... As it sprints towards Sceptile it drags its hand to gain more ice and as it reaches Sceptile in smashes the ice into Sceptile's hip... Sceptile stumbles a little and then regains its composure...

WE NOW TAKE A MOMENT TO EXCHANGE GIFTS SUCH AS BANANAS AND REAPER SCHYTHES...

Lucario (After that short intermission) sprints towards Tyranitar with two closed fists wrapped in energy and an orb forming overhead... *SMASH* Tyranitar smashes into the Titanium sheeting as all three attacks hit him.

Mankey and Sableye quickly team up to trip lucario and smash it with a scythe... Sableye then jumps on Lucario's chest and proceeds to try to confuse the pokemon... However, Lucario is looking upwards (horrified) and doesn't see Sableye... Sableye sighs and turns upwards to see whats going on and shrieks...

*SMASH* The ceiling finally gave into all the movement down below and the entire thing has collapsed... NEVER FEAR... NEW STAGE (everyone will lost 10 HP and now we have a new field...)

Seaside Resort - A sunny beach near the sea, turned into a battle arena. There is deep sand everywhere (perfect for tunneling). The beach runs for 50 ft. with rock cliffs on each side... These are destructable... On one side is the ocean and on the other is an endless length of mud pits. The pits aren't deep enough to drown in, but you may get trapped... In the sea there are some tentacool so beware!

-Participants-
    Gliscor - angrycaterpie
    Lucario - mitchlord
    Mankey - crobatman
    Probopass - Affirmative
    Sableye - Octoboy
    Sandslash - Wind
    Typlosian - PokemonHero
    Tyranitar - Darkeus

-HP-
    1 - Gliscor - 90
    2 - Mankey - 82
    3 - Sableye - 77
    4 - Staraptor - 75
    5 - Sandslash - 63
    6 - Probopass - 61
    7 - Lucario - 59
    8 - Sceptile - 43
    9 - Typlosian - 42
    10 - Tyranitar - 22

-Energy-
    1 - Probopass - 100
    1 - Sceptile - 100
    1 - Tyranitar - 100
    2 - Typlosian - 95
    3 - Sableye - 93
    4 - Sandslash - 68
    5 - Staraptor - 63
    6 - Gliscor - 57
    7 - Mankey - 51
    8 - Lucario - 41

-Rank-
    1 - Sableye - 170
    2 - Probopass - 161
    3 - Gliscor - 147
    4 - Sceptile - 143
    5 - Staraptor - 138
    6 - Typlosian - 137
    7 - Mankey - 133
    8 - Sandslash - 131
    9 - Tyranitar - 122
    10 - Lucario - 100

-Status Effects-
    NONE

-Places-
    11 - Arceus - HP (Sandslash's Earthquake)

Angry

If I took rest or other energy restoring moves away then there wouldn't be any incentive to use truly powerful moves!

---

Typlosian is yet again the first to move as the strong sunlight contrasts the cold metallic lights of the Skating Rink! The fire pokemon runs towards Lucario and when it reaches the other pokemon it jumps in the air and smashes down on Lucario, delivering a powerful reversal

As Lucario stumbles to its feet, it hears a rumbling sound below its feet! Typlosian smashes up and sends Lucario flying into one of the cliff faces at the edge of the battlefield as it comes up from its dig attack that it managed to pull off, unnoticed, as Lucario struggled.

Lucario yet again looks up to see Typlosian attacking! Smashing Lucario, once again, into the rock, Typlosian pulls over a self-hurting Double Edge! Both look as if they have just lost a fair amount of health!

(Since in your post, angrycaterpie, you didn't specify Rest I'm not going to put Gliscor to sleep OR give it energy...)

Typlosian, winded from its series of attacks, hears a rumbling sound (similar to the one that Lucario heard) and it looks up at the top of the cliff face to see a barrage of rocks flying towards it... A censored curse is heard around the stadium as Typlosian dissapears below the pile of stone.

Sandslash is not done yet... Although it has appeared it have disappeared... *SMASH* Probopass is flying through the air! Along with Mankey! It looks as if Sandslash has managed to pull off a succesfull Aerial Ace and Dig attack!

Staraptor begins the round by ruffling its feathers and turning its eyes to Tyranitar... The large rock pokemon has been twiddling its thumbs all round because its trainer is ODDLY ABSENT but it still is covered in bruises and scratches. Suddenly from above Staraptor smashes down on the pokemon inflicting heavy damage... Its tottering and.... ITS DOWN!!! TYRANITAR HAS FAINTED!

Lucario, delirious from pain, finally drops to sleep at the command of its trainer and begins talking in its sleep... From its head comes two water pulses which go after random pokemon... And those are.... (RNG) Rank number 3 and 7 from the previous round! Gliscor and Mankey are hit with the rings of water which seems to have affected Gliscor the most...

Staraptor quickly rushes in for an Aerial Ace which hits Lucario square in the face and...

THE SECOND POKEMON IN THE ROUND IS DOWN!!! LUCARIO HAS FAINTED!

Mankey begins by Focusing its Energy! (+5 damage to every Physical Attack!)

Mankey finishes up its turn by karate chopping Probopass and leaving a huge dent in its side!

Gliscor begins by Digging underground, and slightly below the surface, creates a sandtomb around Sandslash and Probopass! Although they are trapped temporarily they are ground types so they aren't hurt!

Gliscor then flies towards Staraptor with Fangs crackling with Electricity. The other flying type beats its wings and sends a wave of wind against Gliscor... Although it manages to get close to Staraptor, Gliscor is blown back and is smashed into a cliff face!

Mankey and Sableye simultaneously move at the same time (again...) as Mankey brutally smashes Sandslash with an attack boosted by the hurt that Mankey has received from Sandslash and Sableye shoots a Nightshade out of its eyes towards Gliscor who can do nothing to dodge!

NEW BATTLEFIELD!

Brooklyn Bridge: In this alternate future the Brooklyn Bridge is now a battlefield arena! Blocked off at either end with force fields it is a fully destructible battlefield complete with anything you can find there (Cables, Masonry, Lights etc...)... It is NOT possible to fall into the water due to more forcefields... In is a nice sunny day...

---

-Participants-
    Gliscor - angrycaterpie
    Mankey - crobatman
    Probopass - Affirmative
    Sableye - Octoboy
    Sandslash - Wind
    Typlosian - PokemonHero

-HP-
    1 - Sableye - 77 (Up 2)
    2 - Staraptor - 75 (Up 2)
    3 - Mankey - 62 (Down 1)
    4 - Gliscor - 60 (Down 3)
    5 - Sandslash - 53 (No Change)
    6 - Sceptile - 43 (Up 2)
    7 - Probopass - 32 (Down 1)
    8 - Typlosian - 11 (Up 1)

-Energy-
    1 - Probopass - 100 (No Change)
    1 - Sceptile - 100 (No Change)
    2 - Sableye - 86 (Up 1)
    3 - Typlosian - 69 (Down 1)
    4 - Gliscor - 52 (Up 2)
    5 - Staraptor - 44 (No Change)
    6 - Sandslash - 41 (Down 2)
    7 - Mankey - 39 (No Change)

-Rank-
    1 - Sableye - 163 (-7, No Change)
    2 - Sceptile - 143 (-0, Up 3)
    3 - Probopass - 132 (-29, Down 1)
    4 - Staraptor - 119 (-19, Up 1)
    5 - Gliscor - 112 (-35, Down 2)
    6 - Mankey - 101 (-31, Up 1)
    7 - Sandslash - 94 (-37, Up 1)
    8 - Typlosian - 80 (-57, Down 2)

-Status Effects-
    Mankey - Focused

-Places-
    9 - Lucario - HP (Staraptor's Aerial Ace)
    10 - Tyranitar - HP (Staraptor's Close Combat)
    11 - Arceus - HP (Sandslash's Earthquake)

Sableye is mad that Lucario didn't wake up in time for his plan, so he uses faint attack to disappear, and appear behind sceptile, and he then uses Cut to chop off a portion of his leafy tail before bounding back to staraptor with a backward handspring.

Maybe rest wouldn't be spammed so much if there wasn't a health bar which went down every time anyone attacked. Maybe simply making stronger moves disabled when they're overused would make people less inclined to turn the match into a slumber party.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

if I can still join can I be Mankey!

edit: sorry, I would like it to be a Primeape for more power.
    Last edited by crobatman; 6th May 2008 at 11:49 PM.
    About to do an X Scramble Challenge!!!
    Let me know if you would like to trade or battle!
    3DS Friend Code: 1779-0043-7163
    Name on 3DS: BT

Quote Originally Posted by crobatman View Post
    if I can still join can I be Mankey!
    I don't see why not... The more the merrier!

This is one exception because there hadn't been an attack before you asked...

Also, do you want to specify who you are going to hit with the flamethrower???

Quote Originally Posted by ~Shadow Espeon~ View Post
    Also, do you want to specify who you are going to hit with the flamethrower???
    Shoot, okay then, go after Lucario.

Now being reposted!

cou ld some one tell me how to play please

Alright Typhlosion, let's kick things off here. Flamethrower.

Now being reposted!

Page 1 of 111 123451151101 ... LastLast