Page 104 of 113 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 2804

Thread: -The Pokemon Royal Rumble 4-

You can't take back commands, Poke Hunter! Whoever refs this round, I better not get out because it's constantly been repeated that you cannot take back commands! It's not anybody else's problems that somebody didn't think strategically! So Poke Hunter, you can't take anything back.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Yeah, no taking back moves.

Pikalax, if you actually meant that, no coming in during a battle, and you can't say how much damage it does.

If you didn't mean that, which I am 90% sure you didn't, don't spam!
    Due to my very annoyingly long name, I will accept anything along the likes of pokemonmaster, pokemaster, pokemaster30, P3.0, 3.0, etc.

Spoiler:- Records:

I'm back!

I love how chaos starts once I'm eliminated. I also found a few errors a few pages back, where poke hunter edited a post a few times, yet didn't lose any hp for it. I believe that there should be a new rule added against changing/taking moves back. Similiar to the lose 10 hp every time you do it.

What do you guys say?
    What? Am I back?

^ Agreed 1000% (and no, I did not accidentally add that 3rd zero)
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

^ Totally! But since people are accustomed of doing it, let's doing -5 HP. I remember in the steel round when alliances were allowed, mimefan had me in an alliance with him. I already used 3 moves, and he told me to edit, and before the update, he scolded at me for not editing and said he was about to go against me. And that was the round I got in the alliance!
    Due to my very annoyingly long name, I will accept anything along the likes of pokemonmaster, pokemaster, pokemaster30, P3.0, 3.0, etc.

I'm back!

I agree i only did that to annoy Poke hunter. Thank you SCPMGTEA

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Lights View Post
    I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

OK, Here's What I Have Done:

Glaceon Used Tangrowth's Coils To Do A Massive Bounce To Dodge Surf, Then Used Dig On Ampharos And Ran Behind Tangrowth To Dodge Milotic's Psychic, So Tangrowth Would Be Hit And Thrown Off The Edge Instead. He Then Sent Clones To Wrestle Milotic Off the Edge, After Ducking To Dodge Focus Blast.

Glaceon, Hyper Beam Politoad Before It Can Hypnotise You!
    It's Possible. I Think.

Tangrowth's vine ARE NOT a spring. I'm prety sure they are just clumping vines. Psychic can't be escaped by running away i think. And my politoad would be hiding in a large hole if you tried to hyper beam him.

I have that effect on most men for some reason. no wonder i've been feeling lesbian lately >.>

Are You Gonna Bold That Hide? It's Not Official If You Aren't. Also, Psychic Has Never NOT Been Ran Away From.

Glaceon, To Dodge That First Surf Climb Into Tangrowth's Vines! Do The Same When Politoad Uses Surf After You Hold Hyper Beam To Shoot Down The Hole!

By Hold, I Mean Don't Stop Shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Poke_Hunter View Post
    Use Tangrowth's Coils To Bounce Up Above Surf, Then Use Dig On Ampharos And Shove Milotic Through The Hole You Dug Into Lincoln's Eye, And Finally Wish!
    This is your attack poke hunter. You used Wish instead of Hyperbeam, and Dig takes up 2 turns. So not only did you try to change attacks, but you also added in an attack? oh wait you changed Wish for Hyperbeam. So thats a -5hp for you.
    What? Am I back?

AHH TO CONFUSING!!! Must.....not...be.....confused...Gawh who cares...Oh and SC your a reff now congrats!

Alakazam Wake up and use Recover, then since the take back rule is annoying...FIRE PUNCH GLACEON!! Then rest.

Balance.Power.Destruction
    (credit to Skiyomi for awsome images)

First Shiny Hunt:

46 Hatches In

Quote Originally Posted by Poke_Hunter View Post
    Are You Gonna Bold That Hide? It's Not Official If You Aren't.
    NOT true. Half of the rumblers bold only the moves. Actually, more than half.

Quote Originally Posted by rotrum View Post
    Tangrowth's vine ARE NOT a spring. I'm prety sure they are just clumping vines. Psychic can't be escaped by running away i think.
    Yes, Tangrowth is probably clumping vines, but for sure can't act as a spring. And yes, you can't run away from Psychic to avoid it.

I'm back!

No, Poke Hunter, your complete original attack was to just push me into the hole myself! I used a Psychic on you to push you into the hole! You then took back your commands. That is not allowed!! So we should have left off at the Psychic.

EDIT: Oh and thanks, Kyo, about the ref thing!
    Last edited by Silent Conversation; 7th October 2008 at 11:32 PM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Dammit - 10 hp for me....
    wrong move Pory doesnt learn Focus Blast
    Pory Dark Pulse against Glaceon!
    Last edited by Sigh!; 8th October 2008 at 3:01 AM. Reason: Doesnt learn Focus Blast
    II

A fantastic battle royale between 12 pokemon!
    Will you be the next Ultimate Rumbler?!?!

Your welcome SC it was a great reffing....just checking and saw that this is old so bumping it.

Alakazam does a little jig and trips of George Washintons Teeth.

First Shiny Hunt:

46 Hatches In

Wow... sort of off-topic, but a mod really needs to edit the ref list on the first page. Right now, the only refs on the page are SE, Wind and hoblaph.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

That's why I sya start a new thread.....but I understand why not..but still.

First Shiny Hunt:

46 Hatches In

^ Ya, I'm starting to re-consider my vote...

Ugh, I'm waiting for a ref (besides you, Kyogre, because you can't ref this round) to update do deal with all this Poke Hunter attack cancellation stuff...
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Oh yeah I thought you could do it but your still in it....hmm...I'll VM Hob.

First Shiny Hunt:

46 Hatches In

So I guess that means no more attacking now.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Porygon – Z wakes up and quickly heals off damage (1+2). Politoed floods the course with Surf (1) and Rests (2). In order to dodge the water, Glaceon jumps off Tangrowth.

Galceon Digs (1+2) a hole and jumps out at Milotic. It then makes a Wish (3). Milotic dodges it by shoving it back into the hole mentally (1). The sea serpent then Rests (2).

Alakazam Recovers (1) and Fire Punches (2) Glaceon. Finishing up with a Rest (3). Porygon – Z shoots a Dark Pulse (3) at Glaceon.

~Participants~
    Tangrowth – Electivire Addict
    Milotic – Sinnoh Champion
    Alakazam – Kyogre35
    Politoed - rotrum
    Glaceon – Poke_Hunter
    Ampharos – OrangeDonphan
    Porygon – Z – mitchlord

~HP~
    1. Tangrowth - 109
    2. Milotic - 96
    3. Alakazam - 83
    4. Politoed - 41
    5. Porygon – Z - 36
    6. Glaceon – 9
    7. Ampharos - 3

~Stamina~
    1. Tangrowth - 120
    2. Milotic - 120
    3. Alakazam – 106
    4. Glaceon - 105
    5. Porygon – Z - 95
    6. Politoed – 93
    7. Ampharos - 53

~Ranks~
    1. Tangrowth - 229
    2. Milotic - 216
    3. Alakazam - 189
    4. Politoad - 134
    5. Porygon - Z - 131
    6. Glaceon - 114
    7. Ampharos - 56

~Status~
    Tangrowth - Resting
    Milotic - Resting
    Alakazam - Resting
    Glaceon – Wish comes true (2 Turns)
    Porygon - Z -
    Ampharos -
    Politoed - Resting

~Announcements~
    1. Tell me anything not added in the other reffings to add.
    2. New players, check out the website. www.segames.forummotion.com
    3. Removed “Who’s Attacking Who?”.
    4. All attacks that were changed between posts was eliminated. The first post of attacks you posted, was what was used in the reffing.

~Current Field~
    Mount Rushmore: You battle on Mount Rushmore, home of 4 president heads. The entire field is able to be destroyed. Falling off kills you. You can also battle on the faces. Rain makes it almost impossible to stay on. When all 4 faces have at least one facial part blown off, an Espeon fixes the faces and gives -5 damage to all pokemon that didn't damage any of the faces in any way.

~Field Status~
    Benjamin Franklin is broken
    George Washington is broken
    Abraham Lincoln is broken

~Protect Bar~
    Tangrowth – 5
    Milotic - 3
    Alakazam – 5
    Gallade - 4
    Politoed - 5
    Porygon – Z – 5
    Glaceon – 5
    Ampharos – 5

~Final Rankings~
    1 ~
    2 ~
    3 ~
    4 ~
    5 ~
    6 ~
    7 ~
    8 ~ Gallade – HP (Porygon – Z’s Signal Beam)
    9 ~ Weaville – HP (Gallade’s Night Slash)
    10 ~ Espeon ~ Energy (Swift)

~My Predictions~
    Ampharos and Glaceon will faint soon.
    Stage will become something that you will all hate.

Everyone? How can it be that bad

I meant Suf+surf+rest not surf+rest. When i said surf. if no one atacks you Surf+rest i meant the surf and the rest as an addon

Wake up. If no one attacks you use surf+surf+rest. If someone attacks you thne instaed Surf+protect+rest

Edit: ALso I made a hole in one of the presiodents (never said which one speciafically tohugh)

Milotic, use a Blizzard! (It affects the whole field, right?)
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

are you trying to freese my surf? Maybe you should use blissardwhen a pokemon is IN the surf.

^ I'm not trying to freeze your Surf. If that happens, then great. My main point is to just use a powerful attack that might actually kill somebody to make this round go a bit faster.

I was looking through his thread and this round started at page 115. Yet only three pokemon have fainted. That's a bit ridiculous.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Page 104 of 113 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast