Page 5 of 113 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: -The Pokemon Royal Rumble 4-

Sorry SE.

Staraptor wakes up, and flies upwards to dodge the attack.

Sableye thanks staraptor for his help by giving him some birdseed.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

I've decided that rest won't keep you asleep for three turns (you gave me an idea octoboy), but you can wake yourself up whenever you want... Every hour that your pokemon stays asleep you gain 1 energy point...

---
    Sableye leads off the new round in New York by disappearing???

Sceptile looks around and says "I thought we weren't allowed to leave!" until all of a sudden it falls over. "What the...???" It turns around to see that its tail has been chopped off! Now it can't keep its balance!

Staraptor decides to finish off Typlosian by flying up! Its wings begin to glow white as it smashes into Typlosian, hitting it into a cable and KNOCKING TYPLOSIAN OUT!

As Sableye and Staraptor start arguing about whether Sableye can sit on Staraptor's back or not, Sandslash wraps itself into a ball, and as its spikes begin to turn to a silvery sheen, it rolls itself and ramps off one of the railings, straight into Probopass... The rock pokemon rolls over a couple of times before hitting a railing and stopping...

Sceptile then gets hit by a Fury Cutter from Sandslash which sends it into the masonry of the bridge...

All the pokemon then begin to wince as grains of concrete and dirt (no sand) begin to fly through the air as Sandslash whips up a strong sandstorm!

Sableye and Staraptor begin to trash talk each other as Sableye jumps off of Staraptor and lands on Gliscor, who's wing looks hurt now!

Probopass (who has been standing around for awhile) looks at Sandslash who is walking up the railing right next to it and decides to blast it with an Earth Power.

Sandslash, who seems to have become a target dives off the side of the bridge onto the force field below but it is skimmed by a Secret Power from Sableye and Staraptor follows it! Sandslash is flattened into the force field as Staraptor's white tipped wings smash into it!

Staraptor then goes to the top of the bridge and falls asleep...

Mankey, who has been standing on Gliscor since Sableye landed on it now rams down on the weak pokemon with a fist wrapped in ice...

Sableye then looks over the side of the bridge at Sandslash who is picking himself off of the force field and sends a bolt of purple lightning out of its eyes at the already weak ground type.

Gliscor and Mankey, apparently forgetting that Ice punch, fall asleep together as Sableye dances around them drawing on them with red ink and placing mirrors everywhere...

Sableye then forms a shadow ball and sends it at the sleeping Gliscor (Read your last post... Your already asleep!)...

Staraptor wakes up and (after wiping off the ink) hits Gliscor with another Aerial Ace!

Probopass launches another surprise attack by sending an explosive blast at Staraptor, causing a ton of damage and wasting a lot of energy!

(Sorry EA but I said no more posts...)

The sandstorm rages as they go to a new field hurting every non-ground, rock pokemon -5...

-NEW FIELD-

The Movie Theater: The lobby of an enormous movie theater. Standard popcorn makers, to the ticket counters. The various theaters are blocked off but anything is possible inside the lobby, snack counter, and game arcade...

-Participants-
    Gliscor - angrycaterpie
    Mankey - crobatman
    Probopass - Affirmative
    Sableye - Octoboy
    Sandslash - Wind
    Sceptile - Groudonny the groundstar
    Staraptor - Electivire Addict

-HP-
    1 - Sableye - 72 (No Change)
    2 - Mankey - 57 (Up 1)
    3 - Staraptor - 50 (Down 1)
    4 - Sandslash - 19 (Up 1)
    5 - Gliscor - 18 (Down 1)
    6 - Probopass - 15 (Up 1)
    7 - Sceptile - 13 (Down 1)

-Energy-
    1 - Sceptile - 100 (No Change)
    2 - Gliscor - 90 (Up 2)
    3 - Staraptor - 76 (Up 2)
    4 - Probopass - 70 (Down 3)
    5 - Sableye - 65 (Down 3)
    6 - Mankey - 60 (Up 1)
    7 - Sandslash - 23 (Down 1)

-Rank-
    1 - Sableye - 137 (-23, No Change)
    2 - Staraptor - 126 (+7, Up 2)
    3 - Mankey - 117 (+16, Up 3)
    4 - Sceptile - 113 (-30, Down 2)
    5 - Gliscor - 108 (-4, No Change)
    6 - Probopass - 85 (-48, Down 3)
    7 - Sandslash - 42 (-52, No Change)

-Status Effects-
    Mankey - Focused - 2 Turns
    - Resting
    Gliscor - Resting

-Places-
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    6 -
    7 -
    8 - Typlosian - HP (Staraptor's Aerial Ace)
    9 - Lucario - HP (Staraptor's Aerial Ace)
    10 - Tyranitar - HP (Staraptor's Close Combat)
    11 - Arceus - HP (Sandslash's Earthquake)

Okay Staraptor, finish probopass off with a close combat then hide at some random place (you choose SE and they'll have to guess) and use rest! If SE doesn't allow this, just go under the popcorn stand and use rest!

I'll see you all tomorow or so. See ya! And happy mothers day to everyone who are mothers and their moms!

Sableye goes to a claw machine, and wins himself a sceptile toy. He then cuts the toy's head off in front of sceptile and laughs.

He then darts out of sight, and hops onto Probopass's head. He looks into probopass's eyes and hits him with confuse ray.

Sableye then orders a large popcorn, overturns the bucket, and hides inside it.

To SE:

Gliscor had Foresight on while he was sleeping, so he could see Sableye through his eyelids.

Gliscor finds a TM in the recycle bin, Agility, and uses it.

Adding to his mach speed, he uses Sandstorm, as harsh waves of sand break through windows and doors and starts battering the other fighters.

Also, due to Gliscor's Sand Veil ability, he becomes even more evasive, on a dodge formation of flying.

(Just to let you know, Gliscor is now hard to see in the Sandstorm AND nearly impossible to hit with his extra speed.)

Gliscor decides to finish off the weaker fighters by using Earthquake, flying into the ground tail first, drilling it into the complex, causing a medium scale Earthquake (6 on the Richter scale), and then flies onto the roof of the movie theatre through a window to REST, with a Foresight active just in case nobody can sneak up on him.

Sableye gets hit with the earthquake, and gets mad, so he runs over to Gliscor, and draws on his face for sleeping, before ducking back under the overturned popcorn bucket.

He then gets out, and order some popcorn butter, and pours it on random parts of the floor, so that some pokemon will slip.

He gets back under his bucket after that.

Just a note, Staraptor won't be hit because he is a flying type.

Its Mother's Day Ya'll... (Should have done a Mother Theme Stage)

---

Staraptor starts the round by flying in close to Probopass and smashing into it with a Close Combat attack! Everybody watches Probopass (and doesn't notice Staraptor flying to a hiding place) fly into the popcorn machine and in an explosion of Popcorn and Buttery Goodness PROBOPASS FAINTS!!!

Sableye begins to dart around, first to the claw machine (he doesn't win that Sceptile toy so he smashes the glass and grabs one... Sceptile proceeds to cry) and then to the counter where he grabs a bucket of popcorn (Scraped off the body of Probopass) throws it into the air and hides... I'm confused...

(Since that was fours attacks, Gliscor, I'm gonna pick 3)

Gliscor starts by starting a massive sandstorm... MADE OF HOT BUTTERY POPCORN!!! In the delicious chaos that begins afterwards Gliscor smashes the ground with its tail and leaves a massive crater in the floor... Nobody faints however though a bunch get close... Gliscor hides somewhere and goes to sleep...

Sceptile's sobs can be heard throughout the theater...

Sableye then gets out from under its bucket and orders some buttery goodness which he pours all over the floor and then proceeds to draw on Gliscor...

The delicious sandstorm batters at the weary contestants until... SABLEYE POURS HOT STEAMING BUTTER ON SCEPTILE AND SCEPTILE FAINTS!

---

pawned by butter

Also no new field... I think we should stay with one for more than 1 round...

---

-Participants-
    Gliscor - angrycaterpie
    Mankey - crobatman
    Sableye - Octoboy
    Sandslash - Wind
    Staraptor - Electivire Addict

-HP-
    1 - Sableye - 57 (No Change)
    2 - Staraptor - 46 (Up 1)
    3 - Mankey - 40 (Down 1)
    4 - Gliscor - 14 (Up 1)
    5 - Sandslash - 2 (Down 1)

-Energy-
    1 - Mankey - 90 (Up 5)
    2 - Gliscor - 89 (No Change)
    3 - Staraptor - 80 (No Change)
    4 - Sableye - 65 (Up 1)
    5 - Sandslash - 23 (Up 2)

-Rank-
    1 - Mankey - 130 (+13, Up 3)
    2 - Staraptor - 126 (+0, No Change)
    3 - Sableye - 122 (-15, Down 2)
    4 - Gliscor - 103 (-5, Up 1)
    5 - Sandslash - 25 (-17, Up 2)

-Status Effects-
    Mankey - Focused - 1 Turns
    - Resting
    Gliscor - Resting

-Places-
    1 -
    2 -
    3 -
    4 -
    5 -
    6 - Sceptile - HP (Sableye's Butter)
    7 - Probopass - HP (Staraptor's Close Combat)
    8 - Typlosian - HP (Staraptor's Aerial Ace)
    9 - Lucario - HP (Staraptor's Aerial Ace)
    10 - Tyranitar - HP (Staraptor's Close Combat)
    11 - Arceus - HP (Sandslash's Earthquake)

Staraptor wake up, and use an ariel ace on sandlash finishing him off. Then promt Sableye/Mankey to finish Gliscor off. Now use Roost, which will probably take a lot of energy off. So go to another hiding spot and use rest again.

Mankey listens to the advice from Staraptor. Mankey uses a Foresight, then hits gliscor with another Ice Punch. Then Mankey hides in the restrooms of the theater.
    About to do an X Scramble Challenge!!!
    Let me know if you would like to trade or battle!
    3DS Friend Code: 1779-0043-7163
    Name on 3DS: BT

Gliscor, with his Foresight, sees the punch coming and swiftly dodges and uses an Aerial Ace.

If he is indeed hit ANYWAY, then Gliscor, take Mankey with you by using Aerial Ace to tackle him into the hot steaming pile of popcorn.

Sableye saves Mankey by grabbing an EXTRA LARGE bucket of popcorn, and using it to trap gliscor. He then lifts the bucket, and confuse rays the bat.

Gliscor, confused, uses a last resort tactic...

Uses Sunny Day to blind the rooftop fighters, and while blinded (Gliscor still has Foresight on), Gliscor uses Iron Tail on Sableye.

Or swings his metallic tail wildly around. Whatever...

Sableye jumps over gliscor's tail like a skipping rope, and leaps on his back, and bites him, before retreating to his bucket.

Gliscor directs his course so that he lands on the bucket tail first, imbued with...

Poison...

However, Mankey comes and with his own Foresight enabled, uses a rock tomb to knock Gliscor out of the battle.

(I guess the Rock Tomb can come from the concrete?)
    About to do an X Scramble Challenge!!!
    Let me know if you would like to trade or battle!
    3DS Friend Code: 1779-0043-7163
    Name on 3DS: BT

The bucket is flattened completely, only to find that it's empty. Sableye chuckles from under a different bucket, having successfully escaped with faint attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    Just a note, Staraptor won't be hit because he is a flying type.
    I'm pretty sure that the FALLING CONCRETE from the disruption from Earthquake may do that...

Gliscor, nearly fainting, finds a Max Potion in the knocked over recycle bin...

And it rolls into his mouth as he ingests it, and he gets back onto his feet and flies around, cutting at thin air and random opponents...

(LOL ALL BETTER...)

1. You can't use items in a royal rumble
    2. You have 14 HP left, I think all those attacks will cause you to faint.
    3. Let's wait for SE's reffing and for now on, no more posts

A max potion?

That is the cheapest thing I've heard of in the history of this game. And I've seen people try to summon legions of partly imaginary mario characters in a rumble game.

Sandslash fears he will lose so before he dies he does one earthquake then a Crush Claw on Staraptar and ending with Focus Blast on Sableye.

Hey! Does anyone want to play party games? Then check out this game in the games section...The party Games contest!! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=332831
    SESSION 2 HAS NOW BEGAN PLEASE JOIN...THERE IS A NEW HOST!!

Did you use foresight or something? Because if not, that wouldn't hurt.

And, you can't just try to hit me, because nobody knows where I'm hiding. You'd have to test your luck on a random bucket.

You can't hit me as well, you don't know where I'm hiding.

I hope hiding isn't turning too cheap.

I say no more posting until Shadow Espeon comes back.

Page 5 of 113 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast