Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Throwing the Track Switch! (523)

Default Throwing the Track Switch! (523)

Aipom & Buizel! Respective Roads?!

On their way to Solaceon City, Ash & Dawn are both prepping their Pokémon for their upcoming challenges. However, after emeting up with Zoey, Zoey suggests that Ash & Dawn trade Aipom & Buizel due to their tastes being in the other trainer's vocation. Ash & Dawn decide to take it out for a try. Will these Pokémon like the new ideas or will they want to stay with their original trainer?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

With aipom and buizel traded I wonder how the intro will change, will aipom's swift be replaced by buizel's aqua jet?
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Pachirisu is offline <- He want da cookie

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    With aipom and buizel traded I wonder how the intro will change, will aipom's swift be replaced by buizel's aqua jet?
    Thats A good question. But I dont really care because the trade happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Faerie View Post
    Honestly, I think that the Auraholics went extinct in the anti-Auraholics' genocide. Now they're more like the monsters under the bed that everyone fears but never sees or hears.
    Little kids now have something other than the boogie monster to be afraid of.

The Johto starters in the anime sucked. If you agree copy and paste this in your sig. ~Started by Pachirisu~
    ~Credit goes to Ayra~

Well, looks like it's a definite trade, at least for now. If the Solaceon contest doesn't change anything, it'll probably be permanent, but I'm holding out 'till then.

as much as i wish ash could have had aipom and buizel, i think this trade happening was the next best alternative

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter,
    put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

i doubt it's gonna be permanent

i believe it will be permanent maybe dawn will win her Next contest with aipom
    ミュウツー

I hope it's permanent so this can all be settled.

So...Buizel vs. Flowzel in Gym 4? Oh yeah.

EDIT: Oh, and oddly enough Blue Shellos appears with Pink Shellos in the Oak Lecture, despite not have appearing in the show.
    Last edited by Korobooshi Kojiro; 22nd November 2007 at 2:10 PM.

I'm just surprised that Buizel was willing to go along. 0_0

N00bs seriously need to shut up now...except for Riolu. >_>

You don't want to know. Trust me. =P

Current PASBL stats: 12-5-0, 25 KO's, 73 TP. LVL 2 Trainer. B ref (Not reffing at the moment)

"I really f***ing hate you both" -Mozz (In memory of his awesomeness)

it looks like the next flame war will be rather or not the trade will be permanent

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter,
    put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

i don think it will going to be temporary with how things have gone so far
    Last edited by Sir Lucario; 22nd November 2007 at 2:32 PM.

NO! GOD! Please! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! If I was an emo, I would kill myself. But I am not.

And you say that DP is not the worst Pokemon Anime series ever?

The n00bs's dream is fulfilled. They wanted Buoysel belong to Satoshi and it happened.

Another n00bish dream which got fulfilled is Kengo appearance. But he is NOT going to be recurring. Coordinators tend to get their cameos (remember Houen Grand Festival and one-time rivals watching it on TV?). So, I'm skeptical.

But this trade. It's so bad... So, now, Hikari doesn't have any good Pokemon. She has only contest dolls. What a PERFECT way to destroy a character.
    After 12 years of being a Pokemon fan, I'm officially quitting the fandom. This is not a rage quit and it has nothing to do with the Pokemon franchise. It's also NOT a sudden decision - I've planned it for months but I decided to stay a true, active Pokemon fan until the very last day. The reason for my leave is the fact that I'm starting my studies at the Uni and I decided that it's a perfect moment to move on with my life. I'll never forget all these awesome years and Pokemon will always be a part of my childhood memories. Goodbye friends! Thank you.

And if I'm ever back, I'm never back for good.

If I was an emo, I would kill myself. But I am not.
    Maxim gets my hopes way up.

Another n00bish dream which is fulfilled is Kengo appearance
    Hey! Hey! You can bash the trade, you can kill yourself, but you do not insult my boy Kenny.

KODUCK RESTOORAN!

they just dont look right with each others pokes.....after seeing buizel with dawn and aipom with ash for so long....this was the most stupid idea the creators ever had....

Actually the writers mess up horribly , Aipom with Ash since BF and followed ash to Sinnoh and now its Dawn's Pokemon.
    Now`s great Ash had 2 pokemon which he didnt caught
    Last edited by Sir Lucario; 22nd November 2007 at 3:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lucario View Post
    The writers mess up horribly , aipom with ash since BF and followed ash to Sinnoh and now its dawn pokemon
    They probably showed the 'Aipom/Ash' bonding moments to try to be less obivous of what they were planning. I don't get it, people were complaining about Aipom being on Ash's team, now they're complaining about the trade? Sheesh tough crowd. :/

Default Wow

So I guess the Prophecy has been fulfilled.

You know the prophecy that involves "Hellfire" or something.

Just kidding but I'm actually impressed Ash and Aipom were so willing to trade.

I know I'm not up to date as the last real episode I watched was Ash 2nd Gym Battle (I live in the USA) but i don't know if I'll be expecting this episode.

Well now that Ash has his staple pokemon, I wonder what his sixth will be
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 22nd November 2007 at 3:17 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

i think ash shoulda kept aipom....he coulda just let dawn borrow it for contests

guess it cant be helped

Quote Originally Posted by pikasaur View Post
    i think ash shoulda kept aipom....he coulda just let dawn borrow it for contests

guess it cant be helped
    nice avatar lol

any ways they said that they didnt plan on borrowing other people's pokemon to achieve their goals

Well... It's settled then. They traded, though they didn't say whether it was temporary or permanent, from what i heard from Pachirisu about Ash saying to Aipom to help her in her Grand Festival, it's implied that it is permanent, or it at least lasts until After the Sinnoh Grand Festival. anyways, while I didn't quite know the trade would happen, I did suspect it.

And to those people who said that Ash would Never Trade after the Buttercate incident (you know, his temporary trade with Butterfree), Ash also doesn't like the Idea of ditching/releasing pokemon (before anyone says it, while it does play a big part in his rivalry with paul, it didn't start with paul, It actually was prevalent since the episode that Ash's Charmander was introduced and caught), and the last time I checked, he himself released 3 pokemon in the first 2 seasons 6 in the first 5 seasons if one counts Haunter as his, Primeape as a release, and Larvitar as a release.).

I didnt know how to explain things , but the Plot about the trading is not that good , at least try buizel in 1 contest then trade if failed miserably , argh nvm its settled now

After watching the second gym battle last weekend, I was kind of sad at the idea of a trade. Don't get me wrong, though, I am glad they did. Both Pokémon are suiting of their new trainers. This new season has thrown a lot of strange stuff our way, lets hope for more!
    ***New Signature To Come***

They'll Swap Back I Bet.

the episode seemed interesting, Kojiro is still mourning his decision to give his Sabone to Natane, All the fans that thought Satoshi deserved Buizel is answered!!
    Last edited by Bobaboba; 3rd December 2007 at 11:16 PM.
    DP073: Goodbye, Dokucale!
    DP074: Pikachu! Raichu! The Path to Evolution!!
    DP075: Contest Master Mikuri Enters!!
    DP076: Restaurant Seven Stars! Tag Battle for a Full Course!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    5DS01: Riding Duel! Acceleration!
    5DS02: Power-Insect Deck! Ant Lion Trap

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast