Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Staging A Heroes Welcome (545)

Default Staging A Heroes Welcome (545)

Everyone's A Rival! Wallace Cup!

The gang have arrived in Lake Valor where the Wallace Cup is taking place. meethin up with Zoey, the gang all joins in. Ash, May, Dawn, Zoey and Jessie in disguise enter into the Wallace Cup with hopes of winning the coveted ribbon. However, will they all get through the appeals?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

So we see that May's Bulbasaur fully evolved. <~ When I saw the picture, I was shocked. Like, seriously, people. Venusaur was killing Azurill. ;__;

THE END.

May has the right idea. In a new region she sticks with the pokemon she first caught and worked with, and evolves them.

I, for one, am really glad that Bulbasaur evolved into Venusaur! Now May has yet another powerhouse pokemon.

I think it'd be really interesting to see it do an appeal, too bad we'll probably never ever see it again though ;_;

maybe we gonna see her and her pokemon on the sinnoh pokemon league the gf in hoenn started earlier so maybe the one in johto too so she can win the gf (yeah i keep hoping) then be fast enough to go the the pokemon league

hmm where are the pics? i can't find them

What's weird is that people are complaining about Yanmgea being a not-contest-ish Pokémon because of its look. Last time I checked, Venusaur didn't look any better.

THE END.

so skitty isnt evolved!!!, weird as pretty much everything else has and mays had it since the start of hoenn
    [IMG]http://oi56.*******.com/2mm900g.jpg[/IMG]
    ...made by PomPom

Wow, a Venusaur...

Dawn, say your prayers (and tell your dreams goodbye )
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Looks don't matter in contests, it's how the contest pokemon WORKS in said contest that matters. Just ask Thriller about Buizel and contests for an example.

I reject your Nyancats and replace it with my own.
    FB

I... I think my supreme joy of seeing this Venusaur with May is trying to knock over any hatred I have for Buoysel.

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    I... I think my supreme joy of seeing this Venusaur with May is trying to knock over any hatred I have for Buoysel.

Wow thats A LOT of joy. Im with you Thriller Dawn should really have her butt handed to her. Venasaur is so awesome, I can't beileve May has had so many evolutions. Poor Bulbasaur though, poor thing has to get a ladder now, if you know what I mean. Maybe when Ash gets back to the Lab he could have a big surprise and have his Bulbasaur evolved all the way to Venasaur, that'll probably never happen but it'd be nice if it did happen.

Wow thats A LOT of joy. Im with you Thriller Dawn should really have her butt handed to her. Venasaur is so awesome, I can't beileve May has had so many evolutions. Poor Bulbasaur though, poor thing has to get a ladder now, if you know what I mean. Maybe when Ash gets back to the Lab he could have a big surprise and have his Bulbasaur evolved all the way to Venasaur, that'll probably never happen but it'd be nice if it did happen.

Jesus Christ, so Bulbasaur's all grown up now too? Leaving Ash is the best thing May ever did- look at how much her team kicks *** now!

posting the pic here too;

Yay for writers, they seem to have realize that evolved pokemon > unevolved pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Durden View Post
    posting the pic here too;

Yay for writers, they seem to have realize that evolved pokemon > unevolved pokemon.
    Although don't you think May using Venusaur against a Marill is a bit on overkill. Although I can see why May has 3 ribbons that she possibly beat Drew with. Heck, I'm betting May used Venusaur against Drew's Roserade and won.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

lol the best part of this episode had to be Jessies reaction at failing at the appeals, she literally turned to dust over it.

It really shows how much May has grown as a trainer. Remember the "Kinoko/Hinoko" incident? We all thought her Torchic would never evolve because she liked all the cuties? Now just look at all the ugly brutes she has!

It really shows how much May has grown as a trainer. Remember the "Kinoko/Hinoko" incident? We all thought her Torchic would never evolve because she liked all the cuties? Now just look at all the ugly brutes she has!
    It is true her pokemon are evolving, yet she doesn't have any new ones when you would think she would have at least one jouto pokemon on her.

So she might be growing what she has, but she's still a rookie in experiancing new pokemon.

Ambipom used Focus Punch ^_^

Ash should follow her example and instead of collecting cuties, to turn them into beasts.

^ Agree on that.

Oh and Ash's appeal > all others. Ash should start entering contests imo.

I don't think he should enter contests but his costume = win.

What´s with the spoilers from the next episode in this thread...sheesh people...you ruined it for me :/ this isn´t the DP-78 discussion thread :/

I really, really liked this episode.
    Animated Masato, and even Haruka´s parents! Drew, Harley and Saori as well. And done by Tamagawa. Joy!

Nice that the turtle-devil got a little flashback, I like its new voice. Let´s hope it does more in this arc. Would be a waste to just to a short appeal.

Was that a Card-Captor Sakura "cameo" in the beginning of the episode? 2 girls walked by and looked almost like Sakura and Tomoyo, especially with the Mikuri-fangirl hats.

Too bad Musashi didn´t make it this time, she seemed to found of herself though. Nice to see Wobbuffet doing an appeal anyway. And Manene got some screentime as well after magically disappearing from the last episode.

It was nice to see Kengo watching Hikari´s appeal as well. So many characters in one episode isn´t the norm in the middle of a saga. It felt a lot like a mini-grand-festival to me ^^

Speaking of Hikari, I´m not a big fan of her but I loved her scene with Pochama when it bubbled self-confidence into her. Hikari´s insecureness and the way she tries to cover it up is the most interesting character trait of her if you ask me.

Great episode, I´m looking forward to DP 78 tomorrow ^^
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    lol the best part of this episode had to be Jessies reaction at failing at the appeals, she literally turned to dust over it.
    Is there a pic of that?
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast