Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Staging A Heroes Welcome (545)

What was it that Paul say's during Ash's appeal, which by the way pwned everyone!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

The episode was absolutely intense, even 10 minutes in! Everything in this episode was absolutely perfect. Once you start hearing all of these remixes, BGMs, and theme songs used from the past season, combined with the perfomances, it just nearly forces you to not blink for a second. Even better were giving the scenes with people watching them, for both Dawn and May.

Dang, even words can't describe how well this episode was done!

I'd have to say that Dawn's appeal was the worst. I'm not saying it was bad, in fact I liked it. But it was still the worst of the group. I give her a B+ for effort!

Ash's Appeal > Everyone's.
    Buisel PWNS!

Here's the episode

[link removed]

is divided in 3 parts
    Last edited by Virtual Headache; 9th May 2008 at 12:46 PM.
    Total Shinies 233

My DP Team

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Guardian88 View Post
    Ash's Appeal > Everyone's.
    Buisel PWNS!
    What was his appeal anyway? I couldn't tell from the pics.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Zoey's appeal wasn't bad
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    What was his appeal anyway? I couldn't tell from the pics.

Ash threw the Pokeball and Buizel came out and attacked what looked like Electric Sparks (when I saw it without seeing the episode, I was Like "Holy Crap" Turns out it was just the seal of Buizel's Pokeball). Ash told Buizel to dive in the water, and then told Buizel to use Aqua jet, who zigzagged across the surface of the water, at one point Buizel's under water (It cut to Dawn, May, Zoey, and Brock) Ash apparently told Buizel to stop and Buizel stopped instantly using the floatation device around the neck.

Then Ash told Buizel to use SonicBoom to reach the surface. Buizel launched out of the watter. Ash told Buizel to use a powerful Water Gun, which was used on the water to a direct path to the Judges, it than then splashed against the end of the pool and kind of sparkled the judges.

It was pretty awesome, I hope I didn't l didn't leave anything out. And if there was a way to tell who was the best at their appeal, Ash came in second place (if the order on the screen mattered, when they announced the winners.)
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I liked may's reaction when seeing croagunk pull brock away.

I wonder who was on hand to sweep up Jessie?
    My Youtube Gaming Channel
    (There's Pokemon!)

Pokemon Y Tag Team Wonderlocke
    Pokemon are put in teams of three, the first Pokemon obtained of the three is the captain.
    Only switching between members of your team.
    If the captain faints or the other two team members faint, the whole team is released.

Badges: 4
    Deaths: 8

Team Muscle Mashers

Team Hopping Mad

Ya!Ivysaur evolved!I want May's Blaziken.

Go blaziken and empoleon!!!!!!!!

They are the best!!!

People, I wasn't impress by Ambipom's appeal. </3 It just... wasn't interesting <~. I really enjoyed looking at Finneon's appeal. :3
    Last edited by Vavavoom; 9th May 2008 at 6:01 PM.

THE END.

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    If you must know, the reason I label you as "anti-evolution" is because a couple years ago, you always threw a fit whenever someone suggested an evolution no matter who it was (especially Corphish who, whether you think so or not, deserved it).
    That was because people just wouldn't shut up about evolution. People suggested evolution every episode and I was not the only one who complained. Corphish was what kept Ash's Houen/Battle Frontier team balanced so it wasn't just evolved Pokemon plus Torkoal and Pikachu.

Then Snorunt evolved and you felt (and still do) that its character was tarnished when in reality, it vastly improved in both character and battling. It only had a few more episodes to show itself off and it did. Thats very impressive if you ask me.
    It did not improve as a character, and the fact it improved in battle so much is what annoyed me. It went from losing all the time to being a powerhouse which was unfair on Snorunt as a Pokemon, it had potential that was wasted.

I'm glad to see your idea of evolution has changed and that you seemed to have matured a bit.
    Actually this was always my view on evolution. As my signature now says I'm not against evolution I'm against poorly written evolution. I just had a shorter temper back then so my points were missunderstood. If I was against evolution I wouldn't have been pleased about Sceptile, Donphan or the upcoming Gliscor.

I was impress by males appeal,take it home may
    Pokemon Magic
    Always NearBY

Latios<>Latias

Yeah it was Ecruteak city. It felt real good to see jhoto in the anime again...i mean, it's been what...5...6 years now?

And, wasn't this the place where ash and co. were with the eevee sisters?

I really think may's traveling with them all. either that or they took a couple days off to relax and watch her performance in the Wallace cup.

-----------\

Aside from that, I was wondering what Paul was saying when he say Ash/Buizel doing their appeal. lol Seemed like he said something like "look at this dork making a fool of himself doing Contests."
    Last edited by sCiZoR_2006; 9th May 2008 at 6:34 PM.

-sCiZoR

I wonder where May started her journey, when she was in Johto.

THE END.

Quote Originally Posted by Vavavoom View Post
    I wonder where May started her journey, when she was in Johto.
    I always thought May had the same pacing through Jhoto that Ash does in Shinou. Since we saw Drew and Co. are in Ecruteak (which is where you get the Plain Badge (3rd Jhoto League badge) from). Ash and Co. recently left Veilstone (where he just won his 3rd badge too), so we could safely assume they started from New Bark Town.

But this is all assuming that May was traveling with them before she left for Snowpoint.

-sCiZoR

It's sad that ash is still better at appeals than dawn is.

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter,
    put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by sCiZoR_2006 View Post
    I always thought May had the same pacing through Jhoto that Ash does in Shinou. Since we saw Drew and Co. are in Ecruteak (which is where you get the Plain Badge (3rd Jhoto League badge) from). Ash and Co. recently left Veilstone (where he just won his 3rd badge too), so we could safely assume they started from New Bark Town.

But this is all assuming that May was traveling with them before she left for Snowpoint.
    Doubt it. It'd be weird to see her travelling with Harley.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by neo_senku View Post
    It's sad that ash is still better at appeals than dawn is.
    Exactly. I think it's because Ash watched May doing appeals and stuff, back in Hoenn+Kanto. <~

THE END.

Just saw this episode. I like how everyone got their theme songs in the background when they appealed. Going to watch episode 78 now. Dawn's appeal was my favorite, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by sCiZoR_2006 View Post

The third gym is in Goldenrod. Ecruteak is the home of the Fog Badge.
    ~

i thought was gonna take one of Dawns Ribbons from her dress lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vavavoom View Post
    People, I wasn't impress by Ambipom's appeal. </3 It just... wasn't interesting <~. I really enjoyed looking at Finneon's appeal. :3
    Thank you! Someone with some taste! Dawn's appeal was bland. What was the point of swift? It wasn't needed. She should of tried to get Ambipom to surf on a giant star. That would have been better. Though, I'd say that Ash's appeal was the best. And Jessie's was okay, I like her physical appeals to bad she lost, she brings something new to the table... Zoey and May were stunning as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mew-the original View Post
    Thank you! Someone with some taste! Dawn's appeal was bland. What was the point of swift? It wasn't needed. She should of tried to get Ambipom to surf on a giant star. That would have been better. Though, I'd say that Ash's appeal was the best. And Jessie's was okay, I like her physical appeals to bad she lost, she brings something new to the table... Zoey and May were stunning as well.

i don't know I liked the the Focus Punch ending, but I suppose everything else was not as good. And it least Dawn didn't over-do it.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast