Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pruning a Passel of Pals!! (546)

Quote Originally Posted by Durden View Post
    We know already, but thanks.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

What of May's Venasaur caused Bulbasaur to evo? Ash takes Bulbasaur back from oak to train it. Could be a nice set up. I love the old team way better than his new team.

Quote Originally Posted by firewater View Post
    It was surprising that Ash lost by points, I figured that he and Buizel would have just been knocked out. But I'm suspecting that Dawn will be using Ambipom in the final though. If you look at the end of the episode, this appears that Piplup won't be fighting in the final, if in fact Dawn wins- which she proably will. But Ash kind of did it to himself, as he could have used Pikachu, or Turtwig or somebody else, as it showed, since all the rest of the main characters had used different pokemon in each round..... so mabey he got set up on or something, i don't know- but at least he lost this time....
    What do you mean THIS time? He's been getting owned frequently throughout this arc. Are you people still in Kanto universe where he won battles against everyone and their dog?

His opponent not only had the elemental advantage, and once again it was due to a timeout that he lost, same as with the Zoey battle. Sure he could had used Pikachu or Turtwig, but he just perfered to use Buizel.

Though I still question why he entered this competiton in the first place...

"Please don't look at me that way, I'm a very shy little girl!"

Regarding the Ash vs Kaito battle, I don't think he did all that bad. Not only did he lose mostly based on points/time, he got Dawn's Ice Spear/Aqua Jet combo thing to work. While he's good at appeals (the boy knows how to show off!) he's still got a gym battle mindset when it comes to contest battles. He and buizel were just standing there waiting for the opponent to actually attack before realizing they needed to do something else they'd lose even more points.

Overall this was a great episode. Anyone know what was going on in the beginning of the episode? What were the girls talking about and why did Ash fall off his bed? Also, what is Jesse's reporter disguise name? 'Pretty Musalina'?

Can anyone give a video link to this episode? I can't find it anywhere. =(

This episode sounds great. I'm loving this Wallace arc! It's the best thing from the whole D/P arc.

I find it funny that Ash was able to do with Buizel that Dawn couldn't.

Especially the Icy Aqua Jet
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Still an excellent episode, although ep77 was still more intense. Certainly every aspect was surprising: the encounter with Azelf, Ash pulling of Icy Aqua Jet, May having a Venusaur, so much more. The ending keeps us into suspense...got to wait now for the battles to happen in the next time.

Has anyone gotten to see ep 78 yet? I just saw ep 77 (which was awesome), so now I'm pumped to see 78. But I can't find it anywhere.

I'm watching it now

And Dawn never really put Buiezel in a contest so that would be a given at the time.
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

- Uh-oh, Zoey's sleeping in the same room as Dawn. You know what this means...SEXY SLUMBER PARTY!
    - So Alanna and Oscar are reused as character models, but no love for God and his minion Politoed? Screw Misty. Screw May. Screw everyone else important. God is the one who really needs to return.
    - So lemme get this straight...to this very day, Buizel has still not won a single battle under Dawn or Ash?

I'm kinda wishing we saw more of these battles as opposed to the 2-second stills we got, especially to give Pokemon like Venusaur and Skitty some actual screentime, even if it meant extending this arc another episode.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Quote Originally Posted by latios reborn View Post
    I'm watching it now

And Dawn never really put Buiezel in a contest so that would be a given at the time.
    Ca you please give me a link I can't find the video. ;_;

I've seen the pics AND the episode and I can't tell if May was implying she saw Uxie at the lake up in the snowy area.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Dawn and Ash had some great battles.

May was very rarely in this ep, we basically just saw her standing around and her battle scenes went by in 1 second. I suppose they make up for it next week where she has two major battles though.

I wanted Venasaur and Skitty to get some screen time! ;_;

I just finished watching it. =)

^Where did you see it?
    Total Shinies 233

My DP Team

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    - Uh-oh, Zoey's sleeping in the same room as Dawn. You know what this means...SEXY SLUMBER PARTY!
    Shall she influence May? Will Saori have a problem when May returns to wherever she came from?

- So lemme get this straight...to this very day, Buizel has still not won a single battle under Dawn or Ash?
    This is correct. If any pokemon is a candidate for Poke-suicide, Buizel would be it.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

You can see it on youtube
    Franzy says you're a foolishly fool who foolishly thinks foolish things!
        Spoiler:- credits:

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    No. Otherwise he wouldn't have passed the first round in the battle portion then.

Yeah I would have liked to have seen the origins of Mays Bulbasaur's evolution.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Encyclopika; 14th May 2008 at 3:35 AM.

Thanx for the episode link!
    Total Shinies 233

My DP Team

Quote Originally Posted by Milkyway View Post
    While he's good at appeals (the boy knows how to show off!) he's still got a gym battle mindset when it comes to contest battles. He and buizel were just standing there waiting for the opponent to actually attack before realizing they needed to do something else they'd lose even more points.
    Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by lightdash View Post
    No. Otherwise he wouldn't have passed the first round in the battle portion then.
    One shot matches that don't show much happening in this episode are just as a bad as TR battles are so I don't see them counting.

Until Buizel wins a drawn out battle against a worthy opponent it will continue to be useless.

Heck at this rate, it'll have to evolve to win something.

Buiezel holds it's own it's not useless

Quote Originally Posted by latios reborn View Post
    Buiezel holds it's own it's not useless
    Seriously. It held it's own and tied with Maylene's Lucario, a very strong pokemon.

Still you have to admit, Buizel has had a rather bum rap ever since he was caught, which is strange when you consider he royally beat up Pikachu, Piplup and Glameow in his debut episode. Aside from beating Kecleon in a contest, he hasen't a single win. Sure he was able to tie against Lucario, but that still isn't saying much when you consider Lucario had gotten beat around by Chimchar and Staravia beforehand.

"Please don't look at me that way, I'm a very shy little girl!"

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast