Thread: Cotd

Default Cotd

Well, not been too good past coupla days, so just....I forgot.

Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem
    EARTH
    [Machine/Fusion/Effect]
    {Ancient Gear Golem + 2 Ancient Gear Monsters}
    This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. During battle between this card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. When this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Ancient Gear Golem" from your Graveyard, ignoring the summoning conditions.
    [4400/3400]

I like the Ancient Gears, but they never were quick enough. A potential 3 of these, and a back up card is great. Attack is also good, but destroying cards are all the rage atm.

Adv: 2/5 in competitive. 4/5 in locals
    Trad:1/5

Art: 5/5

Glad I pulled these at the sneak. An excellent monster and staple in Gear decks. My nly qualm is that you have to run Gear Golem; I like to use Gadjiltron because it can be Special Summoned, which I tihnk is more important than the piercing in the long run.

However, this guy is still a beast as it blocks most attack stopppers bar Threatening Roar. Also, since we may be getting into a Flip Effect format again, piercing damage gets even better. Imagine attack into Ryko with this thing; you do 3000+ damage, they destroy Ultima Golem should he be all that's left, and you summon a normal Golem for more damage!

Advance: 3/5
    Gear Deck: 5/5
    Art: 5/5 (Friggin mecha-claw thing)