Thread: Illegal and TCG Only cards

Default Illegal and TCG Only cards

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Category:TCG_Only

Aren't we glad that only we have Allure of Darkness?

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Illegal

A large chunk of that has no reason to be Illegal. Especially Firewing Pegasus, Kanan the Swordsmistress, Masahiro, Tomohiro, and Yasushi.
    If you think that "If you [insert activity here], put this in your sig. (Started by [user])" is stupid, put this in your sig. (started by blitzerzero, who may also be known as blitzer, C.C. Blitzer, Atmos Blitzer, AxelleBlitzer, LeonidasBlitzer, Axelle (despite gender), Romanoff Kaiser NEX Blitzer, Violence Thunder Blitzer, and Valkyrie Lupia Blitzer. Yeah, I have many names.)

isnt this thread a little pointless... but i think Masahiro Tomohire and Yasushi are on their because they dont put them in circulation, and just wanted to add 3 more cards to it... but Kanan and Firewing shouldnt be there... just cause they are quite expensive to get a hold of. doesnt mean they have to be there, imo they arent taht great
    The tc went...

pfft dumb tc
    Cloning, you know you want to

I'm just wondering, when the hell was Seal of Orichalcos released?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonstonerocks View Post
    isnt this thread a little pointless... but i think Masahiro Tomohire and Yasushi are on their because they dont put them in circulation, and just wanted to add 3 more cards to it... but Kanan and Firewing shouldnt be there... just cause they are quite expensive to get a hold of. doesnt mean they have to be there, imo they arent taht great
    Masahiro, Tomohire, and Yasushi are illegal for because they're World Championship promos. Just like Ulevo, Meteo, Eternia, and the other match winners that are illegal.
    Kanan and Firewing are Asian-English, therefore making them illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy.42 View Post
    I'm just wondering, when the hell was Seal of Orichalcos released?
    It's a real card, just that it's never been released, and probably never will be.
    Only members of UDE's R&D division own them and the effect of the real card is something like this..
    This card cannot be destroyed. By paying 500 Life Points and discarding this card from your hand you can negate the effect of a Spell, Trap, Monster, or Summoning. As long as this card is face-up on your side of the field, all monsters on your side of the field are treated as DARK monsters, and their ATK is increased by 500 points. As long as this card is face-up on your side of the field, you can use your Spell and Trap Card Zones as Monster Card zones, if this card is destroyed, destroy all cards in your Spell and Trap Card Zone.

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Ah! Thanks, I always wondered that...

If someone managed to get a hold of a Seal of Orichalcos card (Yeah right..), I wonder how they'd make a deck around it..

Quote Originally Posted by That one guy View Post
    If someone managed to get a hold of a Seal of Orichalcos card (Yeah right..), I wonder how they'd make a deck around it..
    Just by reading the effect, it would fit in many decks. I would assume it'll be useful in a deck that overextends.

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

Six Sam United We Stand 7200 + Attack = OTK!

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyManafi View Post
    Masahiro, Tomohire, and Yasushi are illegal for because they're World Championship promos. Just like Ulevo, Meteo, Eternia, and the other match winners that are illegal.
    Kanan and Firewing are Asian-English, therefore making them illegal.
    I can't see why World Championship promo=Illegal. Sure, they're super rare and less than 10 copies exist for each one, but still, that doesn't make any sense.

And bseides, if they're Illegal, then they're a waste of ink and paper, right? (Except maybe the Egyptian Gods...)
    If you think that "If you [insert activity here], put this in your sig. (Started by [user])" is stupid, put this in your sig. (started by blitzerzero, who may also be known as blitzer, C.C. Blitzer, Atmos Blitzer, AxelleBlitzer, LeonidasBlitzer, Axelle (despite gender), Romanoff Kaiser NEX Blitzer, Violence Thunder Blitzer, and Valkyrie Lupia Blitzer. Yeah, I have many names.)

*sees tyler the great warrior*.....well i have to go convince a dying kid he dosnt need a card
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits: