Thread: D.D. Deck Help

Default D.D. Deck Help

I want to make a D.D. Deck that is basically beatdown by dumping a good ammount of my deck into my grave and then have massive beat sticks like Golden Homunculus and Gren Maju Da Eiza. Some obvious cards that come to mind are Dimension Fusion, Macro Cosmos, Dimensional Alchemist and your basic D.D. removers(Warrior, Warrior Lady, Assailant) just wondering if there are any other cards that would be crucial in this deck.

Allure, Dimensional Fissure, Banisher, maybe Kycoo in the side. IF you want to go for some novelty fun, you can run the Helios monsters with Trade In to make good use of Tris Magestus.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sirnight~ View Post
    Allure, Dimensional Fissure, Banisher, maybe Kycoo in the side. IF you want to go for some novelty fun, you can run the Helios monsters with Trade In to make good use of Tris Magestus.
    Id probably main Kycoo, I am quite fond of the card, not sure why, I guess that is a start, thanks.
    Last edited by Freya; 11th May 2008 at 4:57 AM.

If you could get a Gren in your hand, and activate Inferno Tempest, its a brilliant combo.

8000 attack :O.

OTK.

Well, if you want to use Inferno Tempest, you could use some copies of Grinder Golem to help with it.

Good for Trade-In too.

Quote Originally Posted by cybermew View Post
    If you could get a Gren in your hand, and activate Inferno Tempest, its a brilliant combo.

8000 attack :O.

OTK.
    Assuming that I have a way to take 3000 damage, seeing that half of this deck is made to clear my opponents field.

Well, if you want to use Inferno Tempest, you could use some copies of Grinder Golem to help with it.

Good for Trade-In too.
    Not a fan of Grinder Golem, too risky for me. =/