View Poll Results: Should we accept wars against other leagues/clans?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - It'll add something new

21 77.78%
  • No - We don't need anything extra

6 22.22%
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Serebii Premier League

Course I do, you kicked the poo out of me, i think you're good enough to be in dragonite personally, but you'll probably get promotion this season anyway, i guess the good thing about this league is that it kind of ranks you anyway after a couple of seasons, just need 3 more sign-ups, i hope they come soon!

Yeah, it should settle itself out soon enough. I'm looking forward to this, though I may be stuck on shoddy for a little while >_<

What you can't abttle on DS or PBR, if you can't it's proably best to postpone some matches, because not everyone has to have shoddy, but the more people you can convince to get it the better

Well I have three of the pokémon ready, 4th a pending trade. There are only two trouble pokes, so to speak.

cool, well unfortunate as it is, if someone doesn't have shoddy they are under no obligation to get it, and if you can't battle by the deadlines then the match will be forfeit, but even when i do post the first matches, you will still have 2 weeks to do your battles, i don't think it will be an issue, good luck training!

All I know is all dragons have shoddy. Unless there is a 4th dragon i don'tknow about.

^Click the pic for my PASBL Trainer Summary!^

Spoiler:- Credits:

Hmm, yeah. But don't worry too much, I should be done by the two weeks unless fate intervenes.
    Speaking of Shoddy, Haunter, wanna test teams?

Lol DS, I was just thinking of that. Sure. Official Server.

^Click the pic for my PASBL Trainer Summary!^

Spoiler:- Credits:

Hope you guys had a good battle, yeah you're right, most dragonites have shoddy. Please sign up people we have 1 space left in each league and battling will start as soon as possiblewhen everyone has signed up!

where i live its GMT+1 because its 12:15 ( nightime or very early morning whichever you prefer )
    mario kart wii fc : 0216 2746 4250
    brawl fc : 2793 2415 4672
    pbr fc : 1633 7059 1463
    pearl fc : 3222 7840 8113
    super mario ultra football ( or something like that ) : ill chek later
    im good at mario kart brawl and super ultra mario football and im ok at pbr and pearl

Cool thanks for the update, also it's called the serebii premier league for your sig if you mind, but i like it that you've got my name in your sig, it's like I'm suddenly known!
    Last edited by goldfan; 18th May 2008 at 9:48 AM.

I might have a friend who'll join if he gets his team ready.
    I have claimed Beedrill

Cool, if he does join, can i suggest he gets his own account, does he have his own? It is just easier for contact purposes, anyway umbreon fancy that battle now?

EDIT: @ everyone, were getting up toward 100 posts guys, thanks for keeping this active whilst we gather challengers guys, let's not ever let this league die (well as long as possible anyway)

goldfan isnt deoxys a uber and arnt rules no ubers that team will just win every match with deoxys.
    Member of the premier league:http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=321515

[IMG]http://i29.*******.com/15rkrde.png[/IMG] Much Credit to MorningStar for the Userbar

Deoxys Speed form is not considered an Uber, it has very very good speed base 180, but a very average everything else, if you are really bothered by it talk to the other members of this league and if you present to me a petition banning it then i will consider it, but deoxys Speed form is not Uber, the rest of the Deoxys forms are.

ah! ok thats fine then im not too botherd but if it was an uber would be bit unfair.
    Member of the premier league:http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=321515

[IMG]http://i29.*******.com/15rkrde.png[/IMG] Much Credit to MorningStar for the Userbar

Yeah i know, last thing i want is for this league to be unfair, i included Deoxys-s, because it's not amazingly effective as most of it's stats are poor-ish

k i wasnt sure because ive never had one so but thanks for clearing that up.

Here's the link if you want to have a look:

Deoxys Link

Deoxys is a great pressure staller, but he's no Uber.

Good luck to everyone in any league.
    I have claimed Beedrill

will never survive a band gross, or anything wih super effective damage and a bit of bulk, it's weak enough to be considered OU, I've seen it a little on shoddy and people seem to be using it mostly late game, for a final little sweep, I've never seen it used as a pressure staller. Anyway It's been a while since we've had people sign up but we have some invitations pending, so hopefull we'll be ready to go soon!

EDIT: I am still running sign-ups on a first come first served basis, so if you get here and post first you will still be accepted!
    Last edited by goldfan; 18th May 2008 at 1:53 PM.

Well it's the fastest user of substitute, taunt, knock off and has a huge variety of support moves imo.

And yeah, we only have 3 people to go, it shouldn't take long now.

good point, i never looked at it that way, maybe my mind was clouded by base 180 speed psycho boost, perhaps with choice specs, shows how easily distracted i am by power! hahahaha

I don't think its that good of a staller. Its subs don't last very long...
    I have claimed Beedrill

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast