View Poll Results: Should we accept wars against other leagues/clans?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - It'll add something new

21 77.78%
  • No - We don't need anything extra

6 22.22%
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Serebii Premier League

Pressure stalling though, by the time it's made 4 or 5 subs, your opponants lost 10 PP which can kill moves

NOTE: 100 posts and 1000 views, this is great, need people to sign up though!

not to mention any status move is rendered useless.

Only three more spaces? I have to say that was quicker than I thought! Goldfan, I know you said battles will start 2nd of June, but if we get the three signups earlier, I assume we'll just start then, right?

EDIT: Oh, read the update, Ok
    How am I supposed to "got milk" when I don't got milk
    FC: 0215/8269/0038

excuse me, but is zoom lens a hax item?

I don't know, because it'e not like increaseing luck, it's decreasing luck, that's a really good point, I'll look on the standard rules and leave a post, i will edit this post when i find out Mr. Kyogre.

EDIT: Zoom lens is not considered a Hax item
    Last edited by goldfan; 18th May 2008 at 5:02 PM.

Yea, there's no way Zoom Lens could be a hax item, in BL and UU Crobat and Ninetails use them a lot to increase chances of Hypnosis (Crobat) and Will-O-Wisp (Ninetails).

Is wide lens a hax item?

No, Likewise with Zoom Lens, sam principle.

thanks.
    are you guys bothered by my deoxys-s?
    just asking.

When are these battles going to start?

as soon as the last 3 challengers have signed up, do you want to sign up?

EDIT: I am not bothered by your Deoxys s neither is anyone else, i explained to people that it is not Uber and why it is not Uber and everyone seems happy about it

not at the moment, i'll be thinking about it

Ok, when you say thinking about it, when 3 more people sign up then there won't be any places left, and if you join now you have a complete choice of what division you want to be in, i can't be sure of this but it's probably now or never (we may add more divisions, but i can't be sure)

ok, can i join the quilava division?

yeah np go to the first page and copy and paste the form here and fill it out(I wasn't trying to pressure you into i, i was just trying to point out the practicalities of what you said, if you think it's best not to join then don't if you do want to join fill out the form on the first page and post it here

Forum Name:rob24
    In Game Name:Cole
    Team Name:Stone Team
    Six Pokemon for 1st Season:Swampert, Umbreon, Typhlosion, Miltank, Salamence and Metagross
    Time Zone:GMT -4:00
    Preferred Battling method: Diamond/Pearl
    FC: 4124-5863-8332
    League you would like to start inQuilava, Middle)

Thankyou very much, rob 24, may you have a long and succesful career in this league, battling will start as soon as we have 2 more challengers, remember to keep asking people, and if we can get someone to sign up to dragonite that will be cool, but i dont know if people will.

Important: Will anyone in Quilava take the last place in dragonite?

OK i will post updates when we have everyone then we can get this thing started, thanks for the sign up rob!

W00t, another sign up, two to go!

wow this is quick if it starts this week coming i have exams and may not be able to battle everyday, also im going to change my team soon looking at everyone elses teams in begginer they look alot better than mine.
    Member of the premier league:http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=321515

[IMG]http://i29.*******.com/15rkrde.png[/IMG] Much Credit to MorningStar for the Userbar

If you want to change your team, you have to do it before i post the first battles, I am training an ape i will put it in my team by leaving a post here, before i post the battles (if it is finished in time) if not i will have to add it at the beginning of the next season.

Not to everyone: If you want to change your team do it in between seasons, whilst the playoffs are happening

Also you won't need to battle everyday, you have 2 weeks for your first 2 battles and 2 weeks for your second 2 battles i assume you can squeeze those in i have AS levels to do, so i won't post anything that is too hard for people with exams as i have them too!

if i have 2 weeks i will defeinatly squeeze them in
    Member of the premier league:http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=321515

[IMG]http://i29.*******.com/15rkrde.png[/IMG] Much Credit to MorningStar for the Userbar

Quote Originally Posted by dragon trainer dave View Post
    wow this is quick if it starts this week coming i have exams and may not be able to battle everyday, also im going to change my team soon looking at everyone elses teams in begginer they look alot better than mine.

Also, you can't tell if your team is inferior just because you look at some other people's sprites try getting in some practice battles to refine your battling skill, the more battles you compete in, the better you get, trust me!

i only used the sandstorm troopers for a bit of fun and thinking everyone in weedle would have basic teams but looking at it they dont so im gonna upgrade mine to more variety

That's a very good point it's all about experience, hopefully this league will give everyone a chance to gain some of that!

well its my first league so hopefully i will learn alot but expect a team update from me today.

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast