Thread: Shiny Castform?

Default Shiny Castform?

Is there special forms of a shiny castform when it transforms, liek there is a shiny castform and when it turns into differant forms those are shiny forms?
    BLACK TEAM!
    (I have claimed Honchkrow, the Don)
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/xfnpc5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/21l4h6t.png[/IMG]
    R.I.P. Shiny Dusknoir and Shiny Ratticate
        Spoiler:- Credit:

I ve been wondering that my self i have been searching all over for the pictures but i just cant find it

Thank You Northern Lights

Shiny Castform transforms into the same forms as it's normal form - they're not Shiny or different in any way.
    Castform's default sprite is the only one that appears in different colours.
    3DS Friend Code
    Halcyon: 3995-6536-7994

Quote Originally Posted by halcyonXlll View Post
    Shiny Castform transforms into the same forms as it's normal form - they're not Shiny or different in any way.
    Castform's default sprite is the only one that appears in different colours.
    That's sort of a drag, they should change that.
    BLACK TEAM!
    (I have claimed Honchkrow, the Don)
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/xfnpc5.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i56.*******.com/21l4h6t.png[/IMG]
    R.I.P. Shiny Dusknoir and Shiny Ratticate
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo-Unlegendary View Post
    That's sort of a drag, they should change that.

Having taken a Game Making class myself, you have to understand all the priciples at work here: For every Pokemon, they have to make a sprite for it. Then for every move it learns, they have to make an action for it. So on and so on for every pokemon out there. Then they have to go back and make every Pokemon have a shiny form and calibrate in the chance of it appearing. I would think it would be too much work, but then again they did it for every other Pokemon....
    No.

Hum... it's like the normal form, every place where it's supposed to be white, it's Yellowish/Orange

Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteel View Post
    Having taken a Game Making class myself, you have to understand all the priciples at work here: For every Pokemon, they have to make a sprite for it. Then for every move it learns, they have to make an action for it. So on and so on for every pokemon out there. Then they have to go back and make every Pokemon have a shiny form and calibrate in the chance of it appearing. I would think it would be too much work, but then again they did it for every other Pokemon....
    Exactly they did it for every other Pokémon, including Cherrim's sunny form, which is achieved in the same way as Castform's transformations. So it is pretty silly Castform's other forms don't have different shiny sprites.

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    Hum... it's like the normal form, every place where it's supposed to be white, it's Yellowish/Orange
    Re-read the original post to realise why your post was redundant.

Stop fighting, everyone, and let some one with gamesardine get a shiny Castform with rain dance, sunny day and hail to confirm if there's shiny forms.

Edit: This might be wrong:

(Actually, there is no difference on the last one because there is no white spot on the Ice form)
    Last edited by Pingouin7; 15th May 2008 at 3:35 AM.

Stop fighting, everyone, and let some one with gamesardine get a shiny Castform with rain dance, sunny day and hail to confirm if there's shiny forms.

Edit: This might be wrong:

(Actually, there is no difference on the last one because there is no white spot on the Ice form)
    No-one's fighting... Gamesardine? O_o Do you mean GameShark?

And those sprites are wrong. Shiny Castform's transformations don't have differently coloured shiny versions. I can confirm that.

You got a shiny castform? And you can prove it? (Not that you have a Shiny Castform, that those are wrong)

Those are the sprites from R/S/E/FR/LG

You got a shiny castform? And you can prove it? (Not that you have a Shiny Castform, that those are wrong)

Those are the sprites from R/S/E/FR/LG
    Yes, they're R/S/F/L/E's sprites, but the first two which have the yellow tint on them are wrong, as shiny Castform's sunny and rainy forms are identical to the normal ones (have white where there's yellow on those sprites). So I think the person who got those sprites made a colour mistake.

No, I don't have a shiny Castform ^_^;; I can only wish I did. How I'm able to confirm that is that in the ripped sprites fro R/S/F/L/E, (which basically contains every Pokémon sprite in the respective game) there were no different sprites for Castform's transformations, meaning that other colour versions of them do not exist in the game's programming. This is still the case in D/P. Basically that means that when Castform transforms, shiny or not, the new form will always be the regular ones.

I was trying to get a Shiny Castfrom/Ditto in Platinum, and got a shiny Pichu instead. I am STILL looking for a shiny Castfrom/Ditto, but now I know that ONLY Castfrom's normal type is shiny, I don't think I really want him any more. *Sign*

Just chain it in D/P/Plat. Easier.
    Well, you need the skills too.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Don't bump threads from 2008, please.

Closed.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.