Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Strategy With a Smile (547)

I chuckled when Marian stated Glameow looked beautiful with the Shock Wave afterglow. I thought it looked terrifying.

I knew from the beginning it would come down to May and Dawn, the two heroines, and that Dawn would be victorious. The difference in points was nonexistent, though! Copout, imo.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

You know there's a better way to have handled Dawn winning, in true homage to May's incredibly cheap contest wins they should have had it be Piplup vs Venusaur for the finals, have Piplup master Ice beam in the middle of no where and suprise KO Venusaur with like 1 second left on the clock. Give May a taste of her own medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    You know there's a better way to have handled Dawn winning, in true homage to May's incredibly cheap contest wins they should have had it be Piplup vs Venusaur for the finals, have Piplup master Ice beam in the middle of no where and suprise KO Venusaur with like 1 second left on the clock. Give May a taste of her own medicine.
    Yeah, I am sure that would have caused more complaining.

This episode is one of my favorites. We get to see 2 of the best coordinators and female leads battle for a contest win and it ends up with Dawn beating May at the end. I'm also glad that Dawn won because she really needed this win and May didn't really need a win as bad as Dawn. 10/10
    Last edited by Dawn+Serena Fan; 5th December 2014 at 6:00 PM.
    Owner of the Dawn/Hikari Fanclub v.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    I'd have cackled if that had happened here, although I thought Dawn's win against May was convoluted enough without it needing parallels to May's wins as well.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910