Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Shaymin is in sky form not another form.

I dismissed it because it wasnt objective. Yes I believed it was fake but theres no way either way to know and that post wasnt objective so hah

I think the fake looks better than the real. Sad isn't it? lol

Any I'd love for Shay to be ice. Mainly because Regigigis is horrible because of slow start, and any form would likely change the abillity.

Personally, I don't see the harm in reporting rumours like this, even if you don't know where they came from. Not on April Fools' Day, sure, but at any other time, why not note that the rumour is present, particularly when it's accompanied by a mysterious picture that the fandom would at least want to see? It's foolish to jump and report it as probably real, yeah, but with all cautions noted, why not?

I do think Serebii ought to have linked to the image on PurpleKecleon's DeviantART (or to Eevee's journal) in the post saying it was fake, though.

Chapter 64: Hide and Seek
    The story of an ordinary boy on an impossible quest in a world that isn't as black and white as he always thought it was.
    (rough draft of the remaining chapters finished for NaNoWriMo; to be edited and posted)

Morphic
    (completed, plus silly extras)
    A few scientists get drunk and start fiddling with gene splicing. Ten years later, they're taking care of eight half-Pokémon kids, each freakier than the next, while a religious fanatic plots to murder them all.

Lengthy fanfiction reviewing guide / A more condensed version
    Read and I will be very happy for a large number of reasons.

*sigh*

When I said PK sucked, I meant she was mean for fooling the fandom.

I love her work, the Psycic/Dark/Fighting types of hers were spectacular and I really hoped they were the DP starters but thats another story.

I hope I didn't offend her with my post.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Ahahahaha This is the second time I've not been fooled by PK. I love PK's art style but there's just something that's slightly off to me about it that never lets me believe it. Anyway the whole thing was rather amusing to me. Still looking forward to the ice hedghog's debut release, Until then I'll enjoy reading more of the rumors that pop up on serebii forums and continue wondering how the giant will fly.

Pokemon Black and White Coming Soon

Question Trading to Diamond and Pearl?

if youre gonna be able to catch the other formes of pokemon then will you be able to trade to diamond and pearl because it wont be programmed in the games to have another form or do you think there will just be an upgrade when you trade to diamond and pearl from platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic on the Rocks View Post
    It would be pefectly reasonable to assume that both Shaymin and Regigigas could have another form. I don't see why either couldn't.
    QFT

WAIT

DING DING

IDEA!!

If Giratina just looks different couldnt that mean possibly the others just look different? Just a thought.
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature!
    (^started by SapphireL!)Just because pearl is pink, doesn't mean it's a girl's only game. If you agree, copy and paste this into your sig. Started by: leaderfraser!

Giratina doesnt only look different its in a whole nother category.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokedude22 View Post
    QFT

WAIT

DING DING

IDEA!!

If Giratina just looks different couldnt that mean possibly the others just look different? Just a thought.
    Do you mean maybe the sprites have been changed in the game and possibly all the Pokemon have new sprites? Very possible.

However Giratina's new form as been confirmed before, and as different weight and height prepared to the original Giratina. It as been more or less confirmed that Giratina is in a new form.

However for Shaymin, and Regigigas. That as not been confirmed. However if you look at the picture that is in the first post. There is a mystery pen. Which could only possibly lead to another Shaymin form.

Unless Nintendo decide to add a completely new Pokemon. Which I highly doubt as they have never done it before.

As long as Shaymin doesn't turn into a Grass/Flying type, I'm fine. Too many weaknesses there.

Regigigas needs a Dark type form... it's the only type that sticks with the Regi-Status Quo; being weak to fighting type attacks.

I agree with your reasoning.
    I scream in the night for you... Don't make it true...Don't Jump....
    The Lights will not guide you through, they're deceiving you, please don't jump...
    Don't let memories go of me and you, the World is down there, out of view... Please...Don't Jump... Don't Jump!

... And if all that can't hold you back... Then I'll jump for you.

although I perfer flying, it is more in reality that shaymins form is ice(due to the matchup difference). For regiGigs no idea although a dark or ghost type would be cool
    the chosen one

you just got owned! ---team members in training

although I perfer flying, it is more in reality that shaymins form is ice(due to the matchup difference). For regiGigs no idea although a dark or ghost type would be cool
    the chosen one

you just got owned! ---team members in training

it said lvl 50 and they got a darkrai from the movies so they might get it in this movie

Ahe like a user who posts often said its not funny anymore that people bash away on the keyboard with out doing some homework,. If you havent go look around research think bout what your bout to type look it over again and then type. Think first just dont bash the keyboard with whatever you think might happen. Cause frankly we already know that shaymin and regimoss are being given out at the movie.

i'm crush when they said it was a fake, i really wish it was real...after there is no pokemon with that level of cuteness.

oh well i hope the real Shaymin sky form is as cute as the fake one.

Thanks for the trainer Card
    A very big thanks to Raden Surya for the lovely Gardevoir Picture XD

yeah lets just hope the real one is better.

Onward! to the land of one variety!

As said by bcvm22(i think its correct):

So sad it's not even funny anymore. Reading has gone the way of the dodo, I fear. It's just "start banging on the keyboard!"; no checking the thread, no searching even a little bit to see if it's been posted before, just post post post and who cares if it's information that's a week old, IT'S NEW TO ME DAMMIT!
    Thats all im seeing here and thats why im closing this. It was fun but to many retards and spammers are here.
    BLAH

I knew it was a fake the moment I saw it. I thought it was just some Japanese fanart, though.
    I claimed Cybeast Gregar from Megaman Battle Network 6 in the bishie thread. Go near him and he'll claw you to shreds!! (Or flame you, or zap you, or drop rocks on your head... you get the point.)

84% of the Serebii.net population thinks the DS is better than the PSP. If you ARE one of that 84% then copy & paste this in your signature. DS is the Greatest.

Closed at the request of topic maker ~
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/r7q9f7.jpg[/IMG]
    watch me apply the pressure
    all decked in lace and leather
    3DS FC: 0817-4861-0470, PM if you add

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910