Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 907

Thread: If there was one Move Tutor move you wanted in Platinum...

  1. #151
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    564

    Default

    I think Nasty Plot or Elemental Punchs would be good for Move Tutors, maybe Spore as well.
    Platinum FC: 2793-6472-2166


  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I'd want one that teaches the Gym TMs; just having them as one-of-a-kind TMs is kind of pain, IMO. It'd be really cool if the tutor taught 3rd-gen gym TMs along with 4th-gen, too.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a Steel Shell
    Posts
    1,007

    Default

    A Spacial Rand or Roar of Time Move tutor

    It's a Forretress, what else needs to be said?
    A video of my friend attemping to jump a fence

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    West Coast (US)
    Posts
    492

    Default

    aura sphere ftw, but I'd also like earth power, wish, ice fang, and close combat...
    I do not care about signatures.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    62

    Default

    The Elemental Punches and Elemental Fangs. Aura Sphere would also rock. Also, I would like Flare Blitz, that would help poor little Flareon...
    v The NEW Anti-Cloning Club: Don't Ruin Generation Four
    For once, a personality quiz was right! ^

    97% of SPPF have a copy of GSC that no longer works. If you're part of the 3% of SPPF with a working copy of GSC, copy and paste this into your signature.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Eich - Kei
    Posts
    555

    Default

    I hope there will be an Aura Sphere & Close Combat tutor, because I always use those moves. Also, I'm also hoping for those elemental punches & fangs.

    Yes, I'm sad to say that from this date, I'm going to be
    COMPLETELY INACTIVE
    . I lost my interest in SPPf,
    and I'm going to be 99% inactive due to iRL things. Bye!

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    Seismic Toss is NEEDED. Charm/SToss Bliss.

    I'm in an unimaginative (tired) mood and so I can't think of anything else atm.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    39

    Default

    No elemental punches. If Lucario learned the elemental punches Sword dance lucario would be even more powerfull!


    Edit : No nasty plot either. Think how broken some pokémon would be! 100% of all team would carry a Blissey -.-
    Last edited by Woodsofinfinity; 1st June 2008 at 2:07 PM.
    My FC: 3522 9389 3323
    Shinys I have caught:

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    I am where I am, deal with it
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsofinfinity View Post
    Edit : No nasty plot either. Think how broken some pokémon would be! 100% of all team would carry a Blissey -.-
    wow, never thought about that.

    by the way aura sphere will and should stay exclusive to Lucario and a hand full of legendaries.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsofinfinity View Post
    No elemental punches. If Lucario learned the elemental punches Sword dance lucario would be even more powerfull!


    Edit : No nasty plot either. Think how broken some pokémon would be! 100% of all team would carry a Blissey -.-
    So you say, that Nasty Plot Infernape and Azelf are broken and uncounterable. And Ice Punch Lucario too.

    C'mon. They all are counterable. Blissey walls Azelf and Cresselia other two. If Lucario uses SD/Ice Punch/CC/Extremespeed then Weezing/Gyarados/Cresselia can stop it.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    39

    Default

    But it would make Lucario even more unpredictable

    Infernape and Azelf is pretty much the most common ploters.. And there pokémon that everyone have to be aware off when building a team, because after a nasty plot their become a huge threat. That's still only two pokémon, so it's not to hard to build a team that can handle that. But if it would be like 10-15 nasty plotter you would have to handle it would be a lot harder.
    Last edited by Woodsofinfinity; 1st June 2008 at 5:00 PM.
    My FC: 3522 9389 3323
    Shinys I have caught:

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    I am where I am, deal with it
    Posts
    505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodsofinfinity View Post
    But it would make Lucario even more unpredictable

    Infernape and Azelf is pretty much the most common ploters in OU.. And there pokémon that everyone have to be aware off when building a team, because after a nasty plot their become a huge threat. But since they only TWO pokémon so that's not so hard, but on the other hand if almost every special sweeper in the game will get nasty plot, you will have like 10-15 nasty plot-sweapers in mind everytime you build a team with totally different types. Hey, why don't we give Yanmega nasty plot?
    yes, but isn't it already like that with physical sweepers though?

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Yep, but special attacker is generally more threatening. At least to me. After all theres a whole lot more physical walls to choose from and we have both intimidate and will-o-wisp. We also have more physical defensive hazers and phazer.. The only special wall that can phaze is snorlax I guess with whirlwind (and he can really afford the move slot as he's either a offensive minded wall or a sleep talker)
    Last edited by Woodsofinfinity; 1st June 2008 at 5:18 PM.
    My FC: 3522 9389 3323
    Shinys I have caught:

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    A hot place
    Posts
    2,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flamer View Post
    One for the pulse attacks; water pulse, dark pulse and dragon pulse. Then I could get a Lucario that knows the 3 pulse attacks and aura sphere, like the placity one
    Errm. They're TMs, you know...


    And I want the Elemental Punches back just so I can teach them to my Tanabata Jirachi and Movie Deoxys.

    Besides that, Rapid Spin, Wish, Nasty Plot, Earth Power and Aura Sphere would be amazing. Specially if Gardevoir could learn the latter three. I mean, Gallade gets Swords Dance, Earthquake and Close Combat...


    By the way, Miltank with Rapid Spin for great justice. ROTATING NIPPLES
    Last edited by Mario with Lasers; 1st June 2008 at 11:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyarticuno View Post
    Clearly Bianca is the Shadow Triad

    FACT: You never see her at the end
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions in a similar manner to the Triad's vanishing acts
    FACT: Musharna can create illusions of people
    FACT: You never see the Triad until after Bianca gets her Muuna
    FACT: Being the Shadow Triad would give her something to do in life

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    50

    Default

    I'd want Psycho Boost for my mew, (cuz it knows Nasty Plot.)
    and some dragon moves are a pain to get, unless your good
    at breeding.

  16. #166
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    212

    Default

    Just posting to second Gardevoir getting Nasty Plot and Aura Sphere.

    With Will O Wisp, Taunt OR Wish, it could sweep an unprepared team using Nasty Plot and Psychic, with Aura Sphere for Blissey and Darks. Gardevoir needs more attention, it's a great support pokemon... more type coverage means it may get more chances to be seen on a team.

    **Earth Power + Flash Fire traced = ultimate heatran killer**


    Alakazam needs Vacuum Wave or Aura Sphere. With Choice Specs equipped, Vacuum Wave could make a wonderful revenge killing move. Aura Sphere would do about 40% to Blissey so it could be a good way to finish it off more reliably than Focus Blast.

    Nasty Plot would be really sweet. I can see a Nasty Plot/Taunt/Vacuum Wave/Psychic set becoming popular. Stop random Thunderwaves, Vacuum Wave Weavile and TTar, Nasty Plot and sweep. Spiritomb would be a 100% counter though.

  17. #167
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,067

    Default

    Seismic Toss.

  18. #168
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,067

    Default

    Seismic Toss.

  19. #169
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    -
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Seismic toss, elemental punches, and nasty plot for a sick bonus.
    FC: Don't know anymore tbh.
    So I came back. But there's no way I can do this again lol.

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    i'm from the royal nave
    Posts
    3,979

    Default

    seismic toss. or rapid spin, or heal bell/aromatherapy. if there's more than 1 rapid spin + heal bell bronzong would be really cool, as well as legal knock off + rapid spin tenta and armaldo.

  21. #171
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In my own personal bubble
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Definately more than Draco Meteor and FP/BB/HC that's for sure. You can keep them, but I'd like Dynamic Punch, Thunder/Fire/Ice Punch and Volt Tackle. Alot more, but I can't bother naming them.
    3DS Friend Code: 3265-6486-6600. We're all mates, right?

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    My Computer Chair
    Posts
    725

    Default

    after thinking about it, special walls are already being over whelmed by specs, do we really need more ploters?
    Quote Originally Posted by Romke View Post
    Mmm, its a sandstorm based team and I dont know if spirittomb works well. I keep that 1 in mind Thanks! What about shedinja?

  23. #173
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    after thinking about it, special walls are already being over whelmed by specs, do we really need more ploters?
    Finally someone who doesn't want more ploters :P You can't really compare nasty plot and sword dance, because the physical attackers has intimidate, will-o-wisp, a lot more phsysical walls and phazers. For special walling we only have Blissey, snorlax and regice.. and the later two doesn't have any safe healing move. And like you say, they already having a though time with choice spec-users.



    Heal bell, rapid spin and Seismic toss would be pretty nice move tutor moves on the other hand ^^
    My FC: 3522 9389 3323
    Shinys I have caught:

  24. #174
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    43

  25. #175
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pokemon League Castle, Sinnoh
    Posts
    345

    Default

    I wuold want a hypnosis move tutor or even a TM for it... I mean it totally pwns...
    ]

        Spoiler:- TRADES OFFER:

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •