Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Zero Isle

Default zero isle

i like everyone, like zero isle north, i beat it yesterday with my level 69 kecleon i recruited, not very hard with an uber kecleon =]
    friendly code SS: 4812-9852-7105
    white: 3740-2839-4014
    ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)
    i have claimed Lucario. kecleon too, to a lesser extent.

" The article cited a 2007 study by The National Crime Prevention Council[7] that showed 43 percent of teens, and 53 percent of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youths are subject to cyberbullying. "

WTF people?

^ But recuiting a kecleon is HARD as can be.
    I got to floor 45 with south.

I've been to all of them, and I've always gotten absolutely destroyed.
    I like the North one best, because I think I made it to like floor 20 one time when I was very lucky.
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 24th February 2011 at 5:28 AM.

I just lost on East :/
        Spoiler:- Friend Safari Info:

I officially claimed Slaking, the most American pokemon there is. Rawr.

I tried one of them, probably north, maybe south, for a final mission to get master rank on Time...to save the Pichu brothers XD, I went to like floor 66 and then left because I didn't want to go through the rest 0_0, I did rescue them though XD

I'm actually getting ready on darkness to take on a Zero Island mission so I'm getting there lol
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

I'm too chicken to go try out the Zero Isle dungeons. Anything that has up to 99 floors, makes you lose everything in your bag and/or drops you down to level one scares me away. Probably because I had bad luck with the Red version.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

None, they're all to hard for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by broomstig
    computers are brilliant, its the users that cause the problems.
    3DS FC: 3497 1041 4758
    Credit to: Sworn Metalhead for the frontier symbol, Astral Shadow for the trinity ice and frontier userbars and Fairywitch for the pokegyms userbar and Kida-Ookami for the ice badge.

I'm currently going through West to get the Amber tear. I took 10'000 poke along and I'm glad I did it, because the very first floor had a Kecleon shop with a Pass scarf among other goodies So far so good, have a bunch of apples and a reviver seed. Wish me luck!
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

I did North and died on floor 98 from empty belly. I was soooooooooooooooooooooo angry. Ugh, it was so annoying. As for my team, I am always Piplup and/or Pikachu.I think I did South and my belly was low ad a monster house killed me, can't rmeember what floor though but it was very annoying.

"If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I will tell them they're wrong every time. I could tell them that countless times" -Madoka Kaname

Well, if monster houses are your problem, just use a pokemon that learn moves hitting every pokemon in the room to make things easier.

And I got through Zero Isle West without any problems. Warp seeds are awesome I think I'll make a guide for Pass scarf or so, like, which effects and moves can be passed and which not. I was really surprised that Delibird's Present always nearly OHKO'd me Also had no clue that status and stat changes are also passed on.

Gosh, I've tried all of them... I got to like 80 something on North (I was pissed), I think I made it to like 49 on south, 50s & 60s on the others. I hear the rewards aren't that great?

[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25

Spoiler:- Credit:

Oh God.... I've always hated Zero Isle, and I've always just avoided them. I've gotten to the highest rank on all of my games without doing missions there, so I don't care much. I've tried a few times, but I basically decided I don't need to complete them, hahah.
    The edit button is always your friend.
    Hipsters, I tell ya.
    If I don't know who you are, don't be offended, but I can't keep up with all of these username changes.
    My Biggest Pet Peeve On Here: vming me and your profile is private! Pretty impossible to vm back, just so you are aware.

Quote Originally Posted by Matoro View Post
    Gosh, I've tried all of them... I got to like 80 something on North (I was pissed), I think I made it to like 49 on south, 50s & 60s on the others. I hear the rewards aren't that great?
    I'd say that considering the difficulty and the rewards for completing them, Zero Isle North is the only one worth the trouble. At the end of it, you get the Golden Mask, which helps with recruiting, the Wonder Chest, which slightly boosts the Exp. gained for the Pokemon holding it, and a couple of Wonder Gummi's. South is the only other one worth mentioning, since it has certain rare items, but a good amount of them are hidden in locked chambers, which complicates things.
    Pokemon Black FC: 1507-7871-6779

I never got to the end of a zero isle dungeon yet

negatiive friend.

Watch Your Back, Or Ill Have Your Girl On Hers

For me, it's either North or South. North is incredibly fun, especially if you worked for days to get to Lv. 100! South is my second favorite, due to the extreme challenge. I actually managed to get to the 30th floor, with a Jynx. All I remember is a cave and Bayleefs.
    Generic Signiture. Woopee..

I'm on floor 50 of Zero Island South and already have only 5 rescue chances left, I'm so bad, haha. I also cleared ZI West three times because I keep on losing Amber Tear and I prefer to not get it back via Wondermail, because it's not that hard to get it to begin with, just time consuming. I've yet to conquer ZI North, I don't know why but I had difficulties the first time East is probably the easiest dungeon, I simply take about five sets of Gravelerrock 99 and get EXP really fast ^^

I realized... this has been necrobumped a few times already. Oiiii. x:

Anyway, the only Zero Isle I've done is South. Surprisingly, I was able to reach as far as the 91st floor as Mew. Transform + learning any TMs you find useful across the way = the best way to go. xD But otherwise, I have not really cleared any of the Zero Isles in general. I should do that sometime.

"Wait for the right moment, and open fire. Hide in the shadows, and become a Sharpshooter!"

Trinity League's Psychic Mistress & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU)
    ---

The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant (294 / 395) | The Legend of Zelda Club: Guard Rank
    Banner + Facility Badge: Sworn Metalhead | Espeon Badge: Northern Lights | Current Xat Avatar: EmiiLava | Rawr~ <3

South is the hardest one and I managed to beat it the time I started it and posted here. Used Smoochum and got a Pass Scarf in one of the last floors, so lucky

I've done South as Swampert, but it took me 6 hours of mostly grinding. I was level 49 at the end. -.-

The hardest thing in my opinion isn't the level drop, but the loss of Blizzard and all of my IQ skills. If I had Stair Sensor, I'd have been able to complete it in much less time.

The reward was disappointing. I got a Life Seed from the chest, but I had picked up 3 of those from the dungeon itself, along with 4 Joy Seeds, 2 Zincs, 2 Calciums, a Protien, a Ginseng, and a Mobile Scarf I bought... Well, stole from a Kecleon. In other words, the rare items in the dungeon itself are normally a better reward than the contents of the chest at the end.
    Last edited by Divine Retribution; 10th September 2012 at 7:31 PM.
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

I beat all of them. Drifblim and smoochum are great choices. I used drifblim for west, smoochum for south.
    Last edited by FireHawkDelta; 17th September 2012 at 4:12 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123