Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Thief That Keeps On Thieving (548)

Default The Thief That Keeps On Thieving (548)

The Yanma Capture Operation!

Travelling to Pastoria, Ash & Co. meet a trainer desperate to capture a Yanma. His last attempt had been thwarted by Team Rocket who captured it themselves. Ash & Co. decide to assist the trainer. However, Jessie wants to try out her newly captured Yanma...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

So Yanma evolved during this episode. Nothing surprising, to me. We already had something like this, back in Kanto. ;3

THE END.

Yes! Team Rocket steal a pokemon. that's so super special awesome...and then it evolves in the very same episode! how cool! i mean jessie could have had yamna for a bit but i really don't mind. a very pleasing concept in deed and i just can't wait to watch this and see the look on the 'twerps' faces!
    [And how will I know when I get there?
    And how will I know when to Leave?
    We've all got to start from somewhere!
    And it's right there for Me!
    The Possibilites are never Ending!

- Endless Possiblity

So what happened to Taisey when he wanted Yanma?

Jessie caught Yanma, huh? Then it evolved into Yanmega? Nice. And it has Steel Wing, Sonicboom AND Ancient Power? The twerps should watch there backs now Jessie has this powerhouse known as Yanmega!

Wonder how'll it do in contests.

"There are no coincidences in this world."

"There is only the inevitable"

On indefinite hiatus. May come back in a week or two.

I hope team rocket doesn't get blasted off as much now as they did. It would be a shame if Yanmega's power evaporates like Seviper's over the next few episodes.

What a shame, Jessie ends up getting it. Poor Taisey, I feel sry for the kid.
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

I'll be interested to see if it learns Bug Buzz.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Taisey gets another Yanma from what I read, (I believe thats the Trainer of the Days name?)
    Still, looks like a good episode. Nexts weeks sounds pretty...intense.

I'm not sure whether I'm more surprised Jessie actually did something 'right' or that she sent it to Giovanni considering how much she like ... needed it. Should've known that Giovanni would reject it, but that leads me to wonder what on Earth he could've wanted with those Sandshrew and Oddish Butch and Cassidy tried to give him in their first appearance. :|

Nice, no messing around by the writers here. How did Delibird feature exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMage View Post
    Nice, no messing around by the writers here. How did Delibird feature exactly?
    Delibird was featured? That sounds interesting. I also wanna know this, as well as two other things:

1) Why did Giovanni send Yanma back to Jessie?
    2) Was there much interaction between the two Piplups?
    Used to be Absolkid, -Absol-, Former Absolkid and Cipher Admin Absolkid!

Holy... Now that Yanmega look fitting for Jessie. O_O

Jessie captures Yanma and evolved it at the same time. That's a first, I think. Well, for Team Rocket. At least people can stop complaining about Jessie not getting a new Pokemon now. =/

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    I'm not sure whether I'm more surprised Jessie actually did something 'right' or that she sent it to Giovanni considering how much she like ... needed it. Should've known that Giovanni would reject it, but that leads me to wonder what on Earth he could've wanted with those Sandshrew and Oddish Butch and Cassidy tried to give him in their first appearance. :|
    Yeah, him sending back a neat pokemon like Yanma is pretty weird. Oh well, at least the kid got his own Yanma in the end.
    Last edited by uber gon; 22nd May 2008 at 5:20 PM.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Incredible! I really did want Yanma with Jessie but I never expected it was going to evolve in the same episode. Yanmega looks creepy, it's really ugly but it honestly works.

did she not try to send yanmega to giovanni?, surely he would have taken it then..., anyway i like yanmega and it suits her
    [IMG]http://oi56.*******.com/2mm900g.jpg[/IMG]
    ...made by PomPom

Quote Originally Posted by DSRGBA View Post
    did she not try to send yanmega to giovanni?, surely he would have taken it then..., anyway i like yanmega and it suits her
    Giovanni rejected it because it was "weak".

i was watching it all perfect on youtube when....the 3rd part was all out of sync and the sound was like in slow mo

The hell is with the recent Kanto flashbacks? At least Ash does remember he had a Caterpie at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by The Benmeister View Post
    The hell is with the recent Kanto flashbacks? At least Ash does remember he had a Caterpie at some point.

I thought it was awesome, Ash remembered Caterpie, that was probably the most shocking thing of the episode (for me anyway)
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Giovanni rejected it because it was "weak".
    Considering that Buizel of all pokemon beat the holy heck out of it after it evolved i'm not suprised by that.

Tesei's pochama's voice was actually kinda cute compared to Dawn's.

Yanmega doesn't seem like it has a personality. Also, I liked the Buizel beat the thing, though Yanmega's sonicboom was cool too. The most shocking thing is the flashback with CATERPIE!!!!!!! Maybe Butterfree will return in a later episode.
    Pokemon Black Battle Team

Does anyone know what I can specifically type in youtube to watch the episode?

I am glad that Jessie got a new pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon16 View Post
    The most shocking thing is the flashback with CATERPIE!!!!!!! Maybe Butterfree will return in a later episode.
    Oy!

I too was surprised by the flashbacks of Buneary and Caterpie. I thought that was pretty cool.

I love how this is yet another loss for Chimchar. It had so much potential to be a powerhouse. *sigh*

Oh, am I right in thinking this is the first time Japanese fans hear Giovanni's new voice? The original VA died, right?
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon16 View Post
    Yanmega doesn't seem like it has a personality. Also, I liked the Buizel beat the thing, though Yanmega's sonicboom was cool too. The most shocking thing is the flashback with CATERPIE!!!!!!! Maybe Butterfree will return in a later episode.
    that would be awesome. when the flashback of caterpie came up i was happy to see it and if butterfree comes back i hope he does not have that yellow scarf on still lol

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast