Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: The Thief That Keeps On Thieving (548)

This episode was ok... It was unfortunate the young trainer kept getting his capture attempts screwed over by TR. Jessie ends up catching the 1st Yanma he tried so hard to capture himself, a form of stealing really. It was really cool how they did show how Yanma evolves, it learned Ancientpower, and then evolved into Yanmega. It was funny how TR thought that the Boss gave them a new Yanma who had already learned Ancientpower. I'm glad the Young Trainer finally was able to catch a Yanma as his 1st Pokemon in the end.

41/100

I started loving Yanma as a result of this episode.

Jessie catching Yanma before Tyler did was a bit mean cos he wanted to catch that Yanma in question but at the end he eventually caught his own Yanma.

Pippy (Tyler's Piplup) has a slightly different voice than Dawn's Piplup though but another distinction was Pippy's tiara.

It was surprising that Team Rocket actually managed to sucsessfully steal a Yanma in this episode! so far their plans has been gotten backfired in the DP series.... but this time they caught that Yanma in a effortless, but fair way, much to the COTD Tyler's disappointment. Despite Yanma having a good moveset, Giovanni didn't like their gift to him and sent it back to the TRio. It's funny how they thought that Giovanni sent it back as a 'reward' for them. It's surprising to Yanma evolving into Yanmega in the same episode, a capture and an evolution in the same episode is rare in the anime. It annoyed me when Team Rocket beat Ash and others in their first battle, but I'm glad Ash's Buizel and Pikachu blasted them off in their second battle
    It's nice to see Ash remembering his Caterpie from the third episode of the Kanto saga "Ash Catches a Pokémon!", it brought back good memories.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789