Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Thief That Keeps On Thieving (548)

What's really amsuing is that the Yanma Tesei ended up catching put up more resistance than the one Jessie caught.

^do battles against TR really count jolteonjak? I mean come on.

lol i thought the kid should have caught Yanma while TR was doing their motto lol so he shouldn't really have a reason to cry it was his fault lol

>.< I hope the pics come up soon! I can't find a video of this ep anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by PokéLiam69 View Post
    check youtube i just watched it on there

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Trainer88 View Post
    check youtube i just watched it on there
    I did, i've searched it for about 20 minutes flat.

ok the 3rd part was fixed lol btw what was the kids Piplups nickname? "Choppy"? "Chommy"?

I did, i've searched it for about 20 minutes flat.
    check channel name "tenahachi3" the kid deletes episodes after a few days so he doesn't get the account suspended and the 3rd part was just recently fixed

You can find pics at www.pocketmonsters.net.

Meh, I guess the Caterpie flashback was alright considering the CotD was catching his first wild pokémon apparently.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    You can find pics at www.pocketmonsters.net.

Meh, I guess the Caterpie flashback was alright considering the CotD was catching his first wild pokémon apparently.
    yea i figured it was first caught pokemon...but brock didnt mention his? i mean he didnt even at least mention zubat.

I watched all of the episode and it was so good!!!! The only thing that sucked was after Jessie's Yanmega evolved it got pwned by Buizel!

Quote Originally Posted by tee tee View Post
    I watched all of the episode and it was so good!!!! The only thing that sucked was after Jessie's Yanmega evolved it got pwned by Buizel!
    yea but Buizel is strong just because it isn't a Floatzel doesn't mean its a weak Pokemon

yea i figured it was first caught pokemon...but brock didnt mention his? i mean he didnt even at least mention zubat.
    Maybe the writers felt Zubat wasn't important in this episode. I'm kinda sad Ash didn't mention Caterpie's "relationship" with Misty, though. It'd be a nice trip down memory lane.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

yea but Buizel is strong just because it isn't a Floatzel doesn't mean its a weak Pokemon
    Yeah personally I can less if it evolves or not because it is still strong!

I can't wait to see what contest moves Yanmega will use!!!!
    It can pwn someone good in the battle round!

Maybe the writers felt Zubat wasn't important in this episode. I'm kinda sad Ash didn't mention Caterpie's "relationship" with Misty, though. It'd be a nice trip down memory lane.
    LOL Zubat screwed it up for Brock getting with that Dr chick with a Zubat when it evolved into Golbat thats why brock didnt say nothing lololol

Great episode, Delibird, Giovanni, Caterpie, cute Poochama, and Yanmega.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    Considering that Buizel of all pokemon beat the holy heck out of it after it evolved i'm not suprised by that.
    Ditto Buizel.

I'm not bothered by Chimchar losing. It gets an episode all for itself next week.

Caterpie is surprising, really surprising.

YES! I told ya that mangy NU bug gets replaced with super awesome insect by Jessie! Shame that the weasel had to beat it, like, but this alone pleases me greatly, not even the sight of two Piplup can bring me down.

I reject your Nyancats and replace it with my own.
    FB

I'm surprised Jessie thought of Sending it to Giovanni, its like her second Successfull Stolen Pokemon. First beign Shellder. Then when it's returned she uses it and it atuomatically becomes a Yanmega. Yanmega is definetly gonna be used more thsn Seviper i tell ya.

It's a Forretress, what else needs to be said?
    A video of my friend attemping to jump a fence

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuki Mirai View Post
    Holy... Now that Yanmega look fitting for Jessie. O_O

Jessie captures Yanma and evolved it at the same time. That's a first, I think. Well, for Team Rocket. At least people can stop complaining about Jessie not getting a new Pokemon now. =/
    And yet, it came as odd that quite a few people actually thought Jessie was going to get Yanma in the first place. And yet see does. This is by far the most strangest thing I have ever seen. What's up with all these Johto Pokémon and the deal with the main cast getting them? Are the writers sending us some kind of "making up for..." type thing?

Yeah, him sending back a neat pokemon like Yanma is pretty weird. Oh well, at least the kid got his own Yanma in the end.
    Wait... did Jessie do a "Catch Steal", or an actual "Steal"? Because, I'm a bit on the confused side here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Benmeister View Post
    The hell is with the recent Kanto flashbacks? At least Ash does remember he had a Caterpie at some point.
    Maybe the main characters have long term memory as opposed to short term memory?

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Does the fact that we know Jessie can send her Pokémon to Giovanni hint to no more releases/trades?

THE END.

Caterpie was remembered!
    I thought the day that happened would be the day I fall off of a stair and into wet, dirty grass.
    Oh, wait I did.

Join Hachiko's PokeKingdom today!

*Credit to Lucina Archaelis of Subspace Generate Graphics for banner

im so excited for jessie!!!! i like seeing the characters get new pokemon! it makes me so happy! yanmega will do great on her team!

Please enter my Friend Code! I would love to battle you!

http://www.youtube.com/user/NoWehDude

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    ^do battles against TR really count jolteonjak? I mean come on.

Which is why it's sad that Chimchar lost.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

The folks over at marketing clearly aren't happy with you saps only buying one talking Pochama doll. They also want you to buy it a twin friend. It's the ultimate way to not only drive your sanity up the wall, but to annoy the hell out of your parents!

All of you fail for not creating that Generic Filler Boy fan group that I demanded. I mean, look at this guy. LOOK AT HIM. Can you possibly BE any more generic?

Lots of notable points in this episode, including first capture flashbacks (though I would like to have seen Brock flash back to catching Onix), a successful TR theft, the return of Delibird, a non-fantasy Giovanni appearance, and an evolution all in the same episode. This also continues the string of Johto Pokemon receiving "redemption" through better episodes than they got the first time around.

I'm going to assume the new running gag is going to be Yanmega popping out of its Pokeball in order to rest on Jessie's hair. Eh, in spite of being done with countless Pokemon before, it's still more than Dustox ever did.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    The folks over at marketing clearly aren't happy with you saps only buying one talking Pochama doll. They also want you to buy it a twin friend. It's the ultimate way to not only drive your sanity up the wall, but to annoy the hell out of your parents!

All of you fail for not creating that Generic Filler Boy fan group that I demanded. I mean, look at this guy. LOOK AT HIM. Can you possibly BE any more generic?

Lots of notable points in this episode, including first capture flashbacks (though I would like to have seen Brock flash back to catching Onix), a successful TR theft, the return of Delibird, a non-fantasy Giovanni appearance, and an evolution all in the same episode. This also continues the string of Johto Pokemon receiving "redemption" through better episodes than they got the first time around.

I'm going to assume the new running gag is going to be Yanmega popping out of its Pokeball in order to rest on Jessie's hair. Eh, in spite of being done with countless Pokemon before, it's still more than Dustox ever did.
    Didn't they already have a flashback to Brock getting Onix as a gift? Would have been one to him getting Geodude wouldnt it?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast