Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Thief That Keeps On Thieving (548)

this was a great episode. i saw pics and it was great. jesse gets yanma and evolus to yanmega. wish they didn't get blast off. i hope yanmega proves to be strong and wont be knocked out so easy. but i want to c the whole episode but i cant find it on youtube

What annoyed me was no Sosansu.

^ I noticed that he [assuming it's a male] wasn't there. : D And by the way, Yanmega came out of its PokéBall just like Wobbuffet does normally, if I remember clearly :3. Possible hint to Wobbuffet replacement? O:

THE END.

Noo! They must have killed Sonansu. =/

They had the perfect set up, in this episode, to actually show Brock catching Zubat. :/ It's a shame they didn't.

And a big "hooray" to Jessie's capture, and Yanma's evolution!
    ***New Signature To Come***

NEW.FAV.EPISODE.

I am so ecstatic that Jessie finally captured, and to figure out that it was a Yanma.... awesome. So happy that it also evolved =P

Taisei's Piplup was freakin' adoreable, it's not as obnoxous as Dawn's piplup is. lol
    Also, Yanmega sounds demonic >_>
    Last edited by RageKaiser; 23rd May 2008 at 4:17 AM.

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    Wait... did Jessie do a "Catch Steal", or an actual "Steal"? Because, I'm a bit on the confused side here.
    It wasn't a real theft, more like a "Hey, no fair!" kinda thing. Taisei had battled and weakened Yanma, and was just about to throw a Pokeball at it, when TR popped up in their Magikarp sub, said their motto, and Jessie tossed a Pokeball and captured Yanma. Taisei did all the work, and Jessie got the capture.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon16 View Post
    The most shocking thing is the flashback with CATERPIE!!!!!!! Maybe Butterfree will return in a later episode.
    *sigh* Butterfree speculation has absolutely nothing to do with this episode, can we please not go there? Yanma was to be Taisei's first capture, and Ash and Dawn were simply remembering their own first captures. That was the only point of the flashbacks.
    Last edited by Geodude; 23rd May 2008 at 4:37 AM.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Gregguru~ View Post
    I know. It's weird, demonic, creepy which translates as cool and interesting.

its also HUGE!!! lol jessies face when it was on her head and james was reading from his pokemon info cards was funny lol

Debut of Yanmega, certainly interesting that Jessie has the Pokemon now. There are definitely a lot of notable things that makes the episode stand out. It is a good episode overall, not many things to complain about. The preview for the next episode looks interesting...

i certainly never saw that coming. jessie catching a yanma and evolving it into a yanmega a few minutes afterwards. the writers sure are keeping us on our toes now.
    feed me Please! Ditto!Me too!if its not too much to askyes i made it myself XD
    I need a TRU so please contact me if you have a spare.

i never thought we would see yanma again when she sent it to Giovanni i mean i know he wasn't going to keep it but i thought he would just release it right there

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Trainer88 View Post
    its also HUGE!!! lol jessies face when it was on her head and james was reading from his pokemon info cards was funny lol
    Speaking of the info cards, if you look closely at the name, The writing on the top of the card does still say megayanma but the letters are like...blotted.
    But if you look closely, you can see the "me" "ga" and "ma"

*~Openly Gay and Proud~*

I usaully dont watch anime but...

for the first time in a long time...

this episode is really epic.

thats all need to be said.

Visiting Serebii.net
    everyday since the
    ~ Year 2000 ~
    during the Summer

I loved it when Yanmega sat in Jessie's hair!

Like I said, great episode. WHY AREN'T PEOPLE HAPPY OVER THE RETURN OF THE MAGIKARP SUB! Anyway...I wonder if Yanmega will keep its Japanese voice in the dub, it's not like the names are that different.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    Like I said, great episode. WHY AREN'T PEOPLE HAPPY OVER THE RETURN OF THE MAGIKARP SUB! Anyway...I wonder if Yanmega will keep its Japanese voice in the dub, it's not like the names are that different.
    I hope so... I approve of Yanmega! I kinda wish we could of had Yanma for a while but oh well... though I did enjoy the return of the Magikarp sub!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Gregguru~ View Post
    Taisei's Piplup was freakin' adoreable, it's not as obnoxous as Dawn's piplup is. lol
    Kinda makes you wonder why the writers gave Dawn the obnoxious version, huh.

Yanmega is an ogre darner (don't know what the heck that means), of course it sounds demonic.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Yanmega is an ogre darner (don't know what the heck that means), of course it sounds demonic.
    A " darner " is a regional name for a Dragonfly (New England). An " orge " is a man eating monster. So basically Yanmega is the Man Eating Dragonfly Pokemon ... which is a mouthful so I can see why they shortened it.

When it landed on Jessie's head it was actually debating eating it.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    A " darner " is a regional name for a Dragonfly (New England). An " orge " is a man eating monster. So basically Yanmega is the Man Eating Dragonfly Pokemon ... which is a mouthful so I can see why they shortened it.

When it landed on Jessie's head it was actually debating eating it.
    Well at least it sound demonic makes sense.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Dawns Piplup is just Proud not obnoxious, but I will say stubborn
    I'm back and with a 3DS friend code if you want to add me: 5026 4445 5102

i have to admit this was the first episode i have enjoyed in a while half the time im sorta out of it near the end but still knowing whats going on but this episode kept me close to the screen lol i know its bad...i wear glasses lol but yea cant wait for the dubbed version!

Awesome episode... and it came with the funniest snapshot EVER.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    Awesome episode... and it came with the funniest snapshot EVER.
    ^^can't wait to see those captions in the caption thread

Anyway, i was unsurprised to see Jessie catch Yanma but i was very surprised to see Yanma evolve as well as the return of Deliberd (unsure on spelling) and the infamous magikarp sub. A good episode

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast