Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Thief That Keeps On Thieving (548)

This episode was really solid. Capture episodes must be a complete pain to write, especially for villains, but this one was very well done- and with past references aplenty!

What I'm surprised no one has commented on yet, is the randomness of TR just showing up and capturing Yanma. I was thinking about it. It's just too random for me, unless they explained the reasoning while capturing it.

So did they?
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

Wow, Chimchar got owned. BADLY. I hope SOMETHING good comes out of it next episode. I mean... when was the last time somebody got hit by MEOWTH's attacks? The only occasion I can remember was Brock's Onix, but then again Mewoth threw a bucket of water at it beforehand.

And hooray for Team Rocket capturing something. Hooray for Yanmega and Ancient Power. Hooray for Delibird (even though it did close to jack squat). Hooray for second Piplup. There's a lot of hoorays in this episode.

Any idea what Taisei's Piplup used when its wings glow white? I think it's Brick Break but I'm not really sure.
    Coming up soon~ Or maybe never.

Quote Originally Posted by RegalStar View Post
    Any idea what Taisei's Piplup used when its wings glow white? I think it's Brick Break but I'm not really sure.
    It was Pound

Quote Originally Posted by RegalStar View Post
    Wow, Chimchar got owned. BADLY. I hope SOMETHING good comes out of it next episode. I mean... when was the last time somebody got hit by MEOWTH's attacks? The only occasion I can remember was Brock's Onix, but then again Mewoth threw a bucket of water at it beforehand.

And hooray for Team Rocket capturing something. Hooray for Yanmega and Ancient Power. Hooray for Delibird (even though it did close to jack squat). Hooray for second Piplup. There's a lot of hoorays in this episode.

what about Cheryl's Burmy?

Quote Originally Posted by jwla View Post
    They had the perfect set up, in this episode, to actually show Brock catching Zubat. :/ It's a shame they didn't.
    No, that's just the first catch the show mentioned. I highly doubt Brock became a Gym Leader without catching anything prior to that...

Quote Originally Posted by Korobooshi Kojiro View Post
    No, that's just the first catch the show mentioned. I highly doubt Brock became a Gym Leader without catching anything prior to that...
    well we know Onix was given to him when he turned 10 but it doesn't show how he got Geodude or any other pokemon he would have caught and Zubat is the first pokemon we know he catches

awesome that team rocket finally have a powerfull pokémon (though it was beaten too easy)
    i'm against clones, ubers and starters :]

FC: 5456 0320 9829

That Piplup was sooo cute! <3

Quote Originally Posted by YukiJadenSurvives View Post
    She (most likely) would've suited Dawn better.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by YukiJadenSurvives View Post
    i hated that thing on it's head

The only thing wrong with Caterpie's flashback was that it's nosecone thing was yellow in the episode, but green here. I know that's the official color and all, but I thought the yellow just looked better...

Quote Originally Posted by Shift View Post
    The only thing wrong with Caterpie's flashback was that it's nosecone thing was yellow in the episode, but green here. I know that's the official color and all, but I thought the yellow just looked better...
    Maybe the writers wanted this to be color accurate to the games.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Trainer88 View Post
    That made it even cuter!

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard_Trainer88 View Post
    Its tiara? Man, you're not a fan of costumes ;_;. But yeah, as YukiJadenSurvives said, it made Piplup look cuter :3.

THE END.

I love that Jessie finally "stole" a Pokémon, and I'm even happier that she got to keep it. It was even better when I found out that it evolves into Yanmega.

And the tiara was most likely there just to show the difference between the two. They usually do that when multiple Pokémon of the main character's appears....

Quote Originally Posted by Vavavoom View Post
    Its tiara? Man, you're not a fan of costumes ;_;. But yeah, as YukiJadenSurvives said, it made Piplup look cuter :3.
    i knew it was one of those lol but why did it look like it had fur? lol thats what i didn't like about it

I'm surprised that TR managed to get a new pokemon to their roster after all this time.

I wish I could see this episode myself, but the best possible sources are all down or delayed...

I'm surprised that TR managed to get a new pokemon to their roster after all this time.

I wish I could see this episode myself, but the best possible sources are all down or delayed...

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkleo View Post

what "sources" do you rely on?

Wow, I gotta admit...Taguchi did a great job with this episode.

I like how ancientpower looked in the anime. I wish that's how it appeared on the game as well.

I like the fact Jessie actually got something else, a replacement bug-type. I would have liked Yamma to have at least a few episondes before evolution. Isn't that a new record for a central charater evolution? Caterpie had the old one, being pretty much a whole episonde.

Speaking of Caterpie, Ash had a flashback of it. Maybe he'll finally have a flashback of Pigeot and go back for it. -_-
    PASBL's own Fossil Nutcase

An interesting episode, to say the least.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Ludicodaniel View Post
    Isn't that a new record for a central charater evolution? Caterpie had the old one, being pretty much a whole episonde.
    Nothing will ever beat Primeape's record. Ash started trying to catch it when it was still a Mankey and it evolved before it was even caught.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast