Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Princess Fairy Academy (contestshipping)

as far as i care,
    rushed stories are sometimes the best one's
    anyway another good chapter
    and btw ... the new chapter with the love cake
    that will be an awesome chapter

----------------------------------
    sigh, what if they actually like the wrong people...
    OR WORSE...
    the right people...
    things might be said
    CUE wild blushing, maybe some romance ....
    or with the wrong people total disaster could ensue...
    Last edited by kroko50; 22nd July 2008 at 8:06 PM.
    You cant escape the darkness...
    so embrace it...
    feed on it...
    make it your own...
    feel it consume you...
    through your flesh and bone...

Cool Love Cake

It would be funny if
    the wrong people fell
    in love...or would it...
    lol AWESOME fic
    Last edited by CutexDiamond; 1st August 2008 at 1:38 AM.

Hooray~!
    crissy111-Yup...rushed :P
    kroko50-I don't want to spoil it...the cake will be tasted by...uh you'll see
    cutexdiamond-If the wrong people fell in love with each other...the shippings would change...belleshipping (XXX() farawayshipping or any other random paring will not happen! mwuahahahaha!!

Chapter 8: THINGY
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The eight girls, Amanda, Kari, Haruhi, Lia, Kay, Katy, Keeara, and Kara were floating below the ceiling, looking for their first target.

“I say that we mess with that huge cake over there!” Kay said, pointing to a white with pink frosting cake that was shaped as an ice crystal. “Yeah! When they get a taste out of that, they’ll definitely fall in love with who we choose!” Amanda said, Katy, Kay, and Amanda flew down to the cake that was being rolled back into the kitchen for last minute touches.

“Eh? You girls aren’t suppose to be in the kitchen!” Brock said, defending the cake. “Oh great, we can’t get through.” Katy whispered, luckily, Haruhi heard them, and sent Kari in. She rushed in with a whoosh of air, almost making the cake fall over on Brock.

“Move or be moved!” Kari said. Brock stood firmly but you could see fright in his eyes. “Okay, being moved it is.” She clasped her hands together, a white ball of air started to grow in her hands. Soon, it got big. She hurled it towards him, it hit, sending him towards the wall.

“Will he be okay?!” Kay panicked. “Um...he’ll be out for 6 minutes.” Kari shrugged, and put the cake on a table.

“Ooh! Let’s make it a cheese cake!” Katy suggested.

“With a pie like crust!” Kay added.

“Don’t forget to put in some kind of love thing.” Amanda said. At that, Lia came in.

“Love dust!” She said, intruding on ideas. She sweatdropped as she gazed over at Brock. “Uh...will he be okay?” Lia asked.

“5 and a half minutes.” Kari counted off.

“Okay, Cheese Pie Love cake!” Amanda said, making sure she counted off everything.

“Let us help!” Keeara and Kara flew in with Keeara’s hands glowing pink and Kara’s glowing purple, the way they used their psychic moves. Haruhi didn’t want to feel left out, so she kept watch outside the door.

“Let’s shape the cake to a heart!” Keeara said. “A green heart!” Kara said, they sweatdropped. “Okay...baby blue!” They said okay, and gathered around the cake.

“4 minutes guys!” Kari counted off.

“Okay, operation make a cheese pie love blue heart is a go!” Amanda said, they sweatdropped at the super long name.

The cake was surrounded in a purple-pink aura and was morphing into, a bird, tree, circle, then a heart! It was raised in the air, waiting to be tampered with.

Katy lifted her arms and hands so that it would be pointing at the cake, her hands immediately glowed yellow, they cake split in half and opened, a yellow cheesy crust soon appeared.

Lia put up her index finger, and blew into her nail, making sure it was in the direction of the cake. The pink dust stayed infront of the THING, waiting to be put somewhere.

Amanda put her hand up too, then moved her hand as the dust followed. She pushed her hand forward, and the pink dust entered and spread through the THING. Katy closed the THING.

“2 minutes!” Kari warned, “Hurry, May is heading over here! I heard it in her mind!” Haruhi also warned, the psychics fiddled with nervousness sense the cake was heavy and their arms were getting tired.

Kay opened her arms, a pink glow took upon her arms. She clapped together her arms loudly, waves over took the THING, making the ends all crusty and pie-ish, the top of the cake was getting a crustish look. She concentrated hard, and the THINGY turned blue-ish.

The two psychics sighed as they put the THINGY down, and shook off their arms to get the blood flowing.

May pushed the door open as Haruhi moved out of the way, May gazed at the cheese pie love thingy that she thought was the cake. Brock finally woke up and got up to see his beautiful cake gone, and replaced with the blue heart thingy.

“What are you guys doing here?” May asked, putting her hands on her hips.

“They ruined my cake! Now Nurse joy will never dance with me...” Brock sighed.

“Actually, it tastes better now.” Amanda said.

“Really?” May asked. She was about to taste it when, Kara slapped her hand away.

“Uh-Uh not yet!! Haha just wait till we carry the cake thing out okay?” Kara stuttered, and slapped herself mentally.

“Ok...” May left. They all sighed and heaved up the THINGY.

But what they didn’t know, was that an army was infiltrating the roof of the room, and was drooling over the cake.

Random guy said, “Hey, why is the roof leaking?”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry if it was short...what can ya do? Battle chapter next!!

Chapter 9: The Battle- Ashley returns...and the battle begins, charecters will be captured, and people will be fought. EPIC TIME!! hehe

Smile

Nice chap. I loved it. I can't wait for the next one, even though this one was a bit short, oh well who cares it was still good!
    Wow the cake must have looked pretty bad since you never actually said what kind of shape it was, or if it was one for that matter.When I read what the random guy said I imagined that the drool dropped into his drink, but he didn't see it and so he drank it then he spit it out (of course who wouldn't) and he said it was the worst tasting drink he ever had the displeasure to put into his mouth and the girl who made the drinks slapped him.*giggle*.
    Last edited by crissy111; 24th July 2008 at 2:16 PM.

CONTESTSHIPPING IS THE BEST!!!
    MAY & DREW FOREVER
    I'm a total Twilight Saga fan,too.
    Picture credit:
    Nishi06
    DeviantART
    Link: http://nishi06.deviantart.com/art/po...194?moodonly=1

pretty good,
    dissapointing no love cake has been eaten yet
    but maybe thats in the next chapter or not...
    but still nice chapter
    so embrace it...
    feed on it...
    make it your own...
    feel it consume you...

Hello~!
    crissy111-Thanks! drink drool? eewwww XD
    kroko50-thanks; no one eats the cake...filler chapta mostly

Chapter 9: The Battle plus; CORNY WARNING!!!!!
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Random guy looked up to the ceiling where he felt drool and thought he was seeing bats. Something swooped over and behind May, about to blast her.

“Princess May! Watch out!” The random dude yelled out but before May realized what was about to happen a heat ray hit her in the back, frying the cloth of her dress and showing her back. The rest of the army swooped down with nets and hooks, capturing everyone! They put these silver gems on the hook and the fairies powers were eliminated!!

“May watch out!” Keera pushed enormous force towards the guy behind May, but got caught in a net and fell to the ground.

More fairies were caught, leaving our (about) twelve heroes surrounded. The crew all surrounded them, they wore black.

“Whatever happens, secure the princess.” Kara told everyone. They all nodded, but afraid of being caught theirselves.

“Boy’s attack!” Ashley flew off a chandelier and onto the ground, blowing her clarinet, she watched as the boys eyes faded red. They went over to Ashley. Nets were automatically in there hands.

“Oh no.” May said.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(These all happened at the same time but couldn’t explain them all at once)

Battle scene one

“Kari, heads up!” Haruhi told her, a net went both there ways, Kari did these movements, sending blasts of air, it wrapped around two rocket people.

“A blocked thinker is a good one.” Some dude with cool looking hair swooped above them with a silver gem, both were to scared to move. Kari pulled Haruhi out of the way as they guy landed in there place.

“Now die!” He said, Kari erupted and wind blowed everywhere, it blew him back but his partner lame as could be turned into a rock. A ROCK OMG!!

“I’m a Siberian rock.” The guy said.

“Like anyone cares!” Haruhi said. She moved her hands up and telepathically grabbed the chandelier above them, and crashed it upon dude and rock, they yelled in pain as they disappeared.

“Yay!” Kari clapped.

“To fast!” Dude came back and threw the net at them, they screamed but lost their voices as they were thrown across the room with all the other netted people.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Battle scene two

Lia and Kara surrounded around May, moving nets around to other grunts, and occasionally shot Drew into a wall.

“Guys, let me fight!” May pleaded. Her eyes were glowing a light blue, her hair was shading icy white, and her dress turned white. The ground below her feet iced.

“I’m sorry May but no!” Kara said, and screamed as a net closed over her and May, she pushed May out of the way and enclosed herself in the net, Lia screamed as creepy dude with a over cut started to surround her and May with a multiplying power.

“Alex is gonna hate me for this!” Lia yelled and put up her hand, she span while sending pink dust to the guys, they all looked at her and shrugged off the dust.

“Why didn’t it work?!” May asked as she panicked.

“He must be wearing a silver jewel! Run May!” May ran and when she turned around to her friends scream, Lia was already in the net.

‘Grandma Eleanor, save me!!’

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Battle scene three

Kay and Katy looked uneasy.

“My power isn’t exactly battle material...” Kay said, “Mine either, all I can do is food attacks!” Katy said. Both were startled as a loud ‘CRASH’ went behind them. They slowly turned around, seeing a...SUMO WRESTLER!!

“S-Sumo wrestler!!” Kay screamed and conjured a big pie, and threw it in his face, he fell over and his stubby legs tried to get up.

Katy and Kay high-fived. “Good!” Katy said, but the guy shrunk and got up, “Me love pie!” He said in a high pitched voice, he was small and had a pie-stash on his upper lip.

“Eat cheese!” Katy screamed and kicked the ground, it rumbled and turned to cheese, the cheese ate Mr.Sumo Wrestler.

“We beat the sumo guy!” Kay smiled, but a net then went over them. The sumo dude’s brother laughed and took them away.

“May! Watch out!” Katy and Kay tried to say, but a leaf storm was heading for May, and she was scared. She formed her arms in an X motion embracing for impact...

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Battle scene (May and Drew)

A silver sparkly screen appeared in front of May, the leaves shattered on the screen, May finally looked up and was amazed with what she saw. She smirked.

‘Okay Drew. I’m getting you back no matter what.’ May didn’t know why, but she actually felt feelings for Drew, could it be love? NO WAY!!

“I want my Drew back!” May yelled, she swirled her wrists together, great light shone and let out a heck of a storm, pelting Drew. Drew wouldn’t give up.

“Use a solar beam on her!” Ashley commanded with the flute, Drew answered and rose from the storm, pink petals fluttering everywhere.

“May give up!!” Drew yelled as a yellow orb was blasted through a beam like thing at May, May dodged and threw two ice disks at him, it hit his hands. He felt blood trickling through his fingers. May’s voice quavered.

‘Oh no! I’m hurting Drew!’ May stopped, but something told her to continue. She put her hand in the air, towards the ceiling. Drew snarled and put his hand in the air too. Ashley didn’t know what was happening. Paul and Ash were reverted to their old selves, and were captured by her men, but Drew, he was off the scale. He wasn’t even controlled by her clarinet anymore. This was not good.

All Ashley could do was hope that May could save herself, or she might have to step in a bit early...

May couldn’t give up. Half the world was counting on her.

An ice shard formed in May’s hand. A grass blade formed in Drew’s. But May knew one thing, that blade was more dangerous then Drew itself.

‘Realize what you’re doing Drew!’

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Intense...XD yeah right

Chapter 10: The Final Battle (plus last chppie) T.T: Uhh....yeah. What do you think will happen?

she will kill drew,
    he turns back to normal
    they admit their love
    they kiss
    he dies
    so embrace it...
    feed on it...
    make it your own...
    feel it consume you...

I hope Drew snaps out of it before Drew kills May and vise versa.
    Good chapter really liked it.

MAY & DREW FOREVER
    Picture credit:
    Nishi06
    DeviantART

Smile

Wow! I really hope that Drew or May
    don't die. That would be such a sad
    ending. Maybe, you should make the
    blades miss and then May give Drew
    another peck on the cheek. That
    stopped him before. Anyway, nice
    chapter! NOOO! Oh well. It's your
    fic. I'm still hoping that May or Drew
    won't die...maybe Ashley?
    BTW-Can you add me to your PM list?

Last edited by CutexDiamond; 1st August 2008 at 11:42 PM.
    <--My Pokemon Team!
    Thanks to Pokedialga200 for this awesome team pose!

Yay~! Pm list! Of course your on it CutexDiamond!

Wow I haven't just plain replied in...never~

I'd just like to say that...SOMEONE WILL DIE!!! (dun dun dun)

Yay~! Pm list! Of course your on it CutexDiamond!

Wow I haven't just plain replied in...never~

I'd just like to say that...SOMEONE WILL DIE!!! (dun dun dun)
    Woah, was I taken off of the PM list or something??? I missed three chapters!!!!! Oh no!!!!!!

anyway, they were all great! It's getting very intense!!! Don't forget to add in description and don't let the story move too fast!

I can't wait for more! Don't forget to PM me when there's an update!!

~riolulu

Always, I wanna be with you
    And make believe with you
    And live in harmony, harmony
    Oh love!

I will always love you.
    Please wait for me.

hey, I've read this fic before on fanfiction.net

Nice job on the fic!, I really like it

Vanessa's PokePet

Keira the level 43 Pachirisu!

Hi there! Last chapter! : ( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

kroko50- close. very close ^^
    criissy111- uh..close too
    cutexdiamond- still close... : P
    riolulu: I tried to pm you but it wouldn't let me : ( but I will for this chapter!
    blue princess29- Yup, its on fanfiction too.

I'm not much of a "fluffy" person so the conteshipping will be very bare...not even kiss or two...thats how bad a shipper I am ^^
    Enough ranting...

Chapter 10: The final Battle
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    May took one step closer. Drew stepped up one. May looked around, everyone was watching. ‘Just great.’ She thought.

“I’m with ya May!” Kari yelled, and stood next to May. May sweatdropped.

“How did you-?”

“I bit through the net.” Kari finished.

“What about Haruhi?” May asked.

“Got held back by two dudes.” Kari shrugged. May said okay.

May held the ice shard in her hands, and it started glowing, May span and released ice rings towards Drew, his leaf turned into a green sword, he slashed through the rings and ran towards May and Kari, they both dodged as he swung.

Kari spun fast and a tornado whipped up, and flew towards Drew, the green sword turned into a big green shield, he covered himself and the tornado evaporated with touch, it turned back into a sword, Drew whipped it towards Kari, green vines stuck her to the wall.

“Help May!” Kari pleaded as Drew ran towards her, May panicked and took the shard, and threw it upside Drew’s melon, he stopped for a moment and continued towards Kari, the shard hit the floor.

Kari sweatdropped. “Stop playing around May, or this can get really bloody!!” Kari screamed as Drew got closer.

May put her hands in a batting position as an ice bat formed in her hands, a snowball formed infront of her. She swung, homerun! Again on Drew’s noggin. That didn’t stop him, May quickly flew towards them but it was too far away...

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Old man one and old man two, who were in the room beside May’s, were playing chess.

“There are a lot of weird things happening around here aren’t there?” Old man one asked.

“Yeah, but you don’t get explosions every five minutes.” Old man two said, he moved the pawn up one.

BOOM

The wall crashed opened, the two old geysers turned to the wall, Kari was on the ground with rubble and Drew was lying on the floor a few yard away, Ashley’s hand had turned into a rock and was sore.

May was confused to why her enemy was helping her. Ashley smirked and helped Kari up, the team rocket men abandoned the nets, and surrounded May, Ashley, and Kari.

“Why are you helping us?!” May asked, putting her hand up, a whip formed. She sliced a few men and they froze on the ground. Kari grabbed an air whip from nowhere and air sliced more men. Ashley punched to the ground and it made rumbling noises, and swallowed up more team rocket people.

“You need help May, double crossing you was just an act.” Ashley said, and once again punched the ground, it surged through the previous cracks and gaped open a big whole where you could practically see the inner core. Strange, the lava was yellow. A few team rocket members fell in. Kari pushed air towards about a crowd of team rocket members who were surrounded around the crack, admiring it, they fell in, their screams were soon covered because Ashley closed it.

‘So Ashley was like some...quadroopal agent? Cool!’ In all of May’s excitement in actually figuring out something for the first time, Drew pushed her forcefully, she fell to the ground. Drew hovered above her with his green sword. “Don’t do it Drew-“ May was too late, slash

May embraced for pain, but didn’t feel anything, strange. May opened her once closed eyes. She couldn’t believe it, Kari! Kari had jumped infront of May in that split second, and had been cut right in the front. Sense this story is rated K plus, her clothes didn’t rip. The sword cut her insides, glitter came out. Kari fell, May caught her before she fell.

“Kari! Are you all right?!” May screamed. Kari was beginning to glitter away, tiny specs of glitter were rising up.

“...I’m sorry May...please...help...Drew...” Kari whispered, and disappeared. May was in pain, in her heart. This is just like what happened to Elane. She lost many people in her life, she couldn’t take it anymore. She wasn’t going to let Drew take away any more of her loved ones. (For the record, Elane wasn’t killed by Drew, She was sick)

May rose, a tear dropped to the ground. Drew’s eyes opened wider, a moment of Drew was coming back, then flashed back to red.

“YOUR DEAD DREW!!” May yelled in anger, Ashley gasped and hid underground as May exploded, ice frosted every bit living thing in the area, even a butterfly that was passing by. Drew and his sword was frozen as well. The sword disappeared back into a leaf blade. Drew busted out of the ice.

May plunged at Drew, and to his surprise, hugged him. Although his hormones were controlled by the real Drew, the red Drew started to feel like he was being electrocuted once again, and tried to struggle free. May tightened her grip. “Come back Drew!” May yelled, Drew stopped. May looked up, Drew was emerald eyed again, she smiled, and started tearing up, she buried her head into Drew’s chest. ‘Thank-you Elane...’, and for the first time in the battle, she actually smiled. On the other hand, Drew was confused, but returned May’s hug.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After all the fairies were released from their nets and went home, all that was left was our previous group. They volunteered to clean up, although the maids and servants in the castle were perfectly fine with clean it.

May searched around the room. “Where’s Drew?” May asked Dawn, she shrugged. May asked Kara. “Wouldn’t know.” She said. May asked Ash and Paul, clueless. Misty, uh...no not really. May asked Ashley.

“Yeah, he’s outside.” Ashley pointed to the OTHER hole in the wall, where she accidentally punched when she was trying to strike Drew earlier, yes, Drew with red eyes was swift. On the other side of the wall was the ocean. It was night time, and the moon was reflecting off the water.

“Thanks Ashley, for everything.” May said, Ashley smiled.

“Anything for a princess.” Ashley said.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After a few minutes of Searching for Drew outside, she found him throwing rocks out in the ocean. She sat next to him, looking at her feet.

“I can’t believe I killed one of the duke’s cousin’s niece.” Drew whispered to May, she turned to him. “I’m sure Kari would have been happy to know that your back to your old self.” May said. Drew floated up, May followed him.

“You don’t get it...I lost control.” Drew felt ashamed.

“Its alright, as long as your back.” May said.

“May...” May looked up, she noticed that Drew was closer to her now.

“I’m going to be leaving, I have to get back to my kingdom, I can’t visit for some time.” Drew said, May felt her heart was breaking, again. So she’ll never see her prince for a long time? Democracy stinks!!

“I’ll miss you Drew.” May had slits of tears in her eyes. She felt something wrap around her, it was Drew.

“I’ll miss you too May. But that’s just how its suppose to be.” Drew said in a whisper tone.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"They are so cute together!!" Caroline squeled.

"My May will NOT MARRY HIM!!" Norman ranted.

"Stop being such a Dad, sheesh." Caroline said.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

^^ I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

To see more please check my fanfiction profile. Thank you!

~~~ o~ Balloon!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!! That's just about all I can say! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! It was so cute!!! Shippy enough to not be corny. I loved it! Such a nice ending, too! 5 stars!

nice job, and I hope to see more from you in the future!

~riolulu

Always, I wanna be with you
    And make believe with you
    And live in harmony, harmony
    Oh love!

I will always love you.
    Please wait for me.

Smile

That was really cute! I'm glad that
    May or Drew didn't die. Too bad Kari
    did! It was a nice ending!
    <--My Pokemon Team!
    Thanks to Pokedialga200 for this awesome team pose!

You guys are right, that was cute!
    I'm happy that May and Drew didn't die but sad that Kari did.
    But you know that old saying.....what was it again.... oh yeah,
    "When one door closes another one opens" yeah that's the one,
    but I'm not sure exactly how it applies to the story.
    Oh well you get my point.=) Really nice chapter though.

MAY & DREW FOREVER
    Picture credit:
    Nishi06
    DeviantART

a good last chapter
    glad neither may or drew died
    but now they cant see each other for a long time
    sorta sad ending
    so embrace it...
    feed on it...
    make it your own...
    feel it consume you...

This is an awesome chapter!
    ShiningStarlight
    Contestshipping 4 ever

"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palm of my hand"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12