Thread: The Official Rules & Threads of the PMD/R/T Section ~ READ FIRST

Threaded View

Default The Official Rules & Threads of the PMD/R/T Section ~ READ FIRST

【 Rules of the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon/Ranger/Trozei Section 】

Before you do anything...

These are the Rules of SPPf. Read them. Know them. Live by them.
    Yes, all standard rules for SPPf apply here.

When starting a thread, you need to...

A. Check the important official threads first!

Please note that it's okay to bump any of these threads listed, as they are OFFICIAL topics.

B. Make sure you're in the right section!
    This is the Mysterious Dungeon/Ranger/Trozei section, not Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/General/et cetera discussion!

C. Use the search button!
    Use the search button to find if your topic has already been made. If it has been made but hasn't been posted in within 30 days, you can make a new one! Yay!

The threads that aren't allowed are...
    • "Rescue Force" threads to advertise your rescuing service. It clutters up the forums and you can always check the SOS thread to help someone!
    • "Rescue Team Index" threads. It's redundant and unnecessary. We have the SOS thread for this purpose.
    • Question, advice or "RESCUE ME!" threads. Basically, anything that requires help. They have their own official threads. USE THEM!
    • "OMG, I RECRUITED ___" threads. There are the "recent happenings" threads to post about whatever you've done in-game.
    • The obvious SPAM threads that would normally not be allowed. You should know what.

When posting...

A. Be sure you stay on topic—no random crap/spam.

B. Make sure you follow the basic rules of SPPf, and any rules that might be specified in the first post of a thread.

C. Do not bump old topics. You will not receive an infraction for bumping an official topic.

D. Show respect. No flaming/trolling/et cetera.

E. If you know it's a spam topic, don't reply. If you know it's a troll, don't acknowledge it. The report button exists for a reason. ~

If there's a problem in one of the threads...

A. Use the report button.

B. Do not minimod.

C. Don't reply to it. You will receive a "Replying To Spam"-esque infraction!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM Warfare, Dramatic Melody, or Ethan.
    Last edited by Warfare; 27th October 2009 at 1:05 AM.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/r7q9f7.jpg[/IMG]
    watch me apply the pressure
    all decked in lace and leather
    3DS FC: 0817-4861-0470, PM if you add