Thread: One Week (PG-13, Femmegymshipping and slight Honorshipping)

Default One Week (PG-13, Femmegymshipping and slight Honorshipping)

Rated: PG-13
    Ships: Femmegymshipping (Sabrina x Erika) and slight Honorshipping (Morty x Falkner)

ONE WEEK

Chapter One: Sabrina’s in Love

Two years had passed since the last one, and that meant it was time again. Time again for what, you ask? For the Kanto-Johto League Gym Leaders’ Convention, that’s what. Every two years the Gym Leaders from Kanto and Johto got together to discuss the leagues, changes in rules and regulations, and occasionally battle. But most of all, they went to get off from duties. This year the convention was being held at the Goldenrod City Plaza, and was set to start in…ten minutes.

“What’s taking Erika so long?” Jasmine asked.

She, Janine, Sabrina, and Falkner were all standing in the lobby of the Goldenrod City Hotel, waiting for the Celadon City Gym Leader.

“Sorry!” Erika called, running full speed down the stairs, and she jumped the last three steps, stumbling only slightly (which was quite amazing, considering she was wearing heels).

“Sorry everybody”

Now they knew what and taken Erika so long; while they were all dressed in everyday clothes, and had done nothing special at all with their hair, Erika was wearing a clinging, strapless, knee length, emerald dress, and her blue hair was in scrunched waves.

Sabrina’s mouth fell open slightly.

“You know, Erika, you didn’t have to get dressed up for this” Falkner said.

“I know, but I wanted to. So, how do I look?”

“Do you mean your dress, or your hair…or all of you? Because all three look great”

You’d have to be an idiot not to notice the dreaminess and nervousness in Sabrina’s voice, and her fellow Gym Leaders definitely weren’t idiots.

“Right. Well, I’m going to go see if I can extend my stay for another week” Erika said, looking at Sabrina with slightly confused eyes.

As soon as Erika was out of earshot, Jasmine spoke, “Aww, somebody’s in love”

“I am not!” Sabrina snapped, but she was blushing.

“Jasmine, don’t tease Sabrina” Janine said, and then she giggled, “Sabrina loves Erika, Sabrina loves Erika, Sabrina loves Erika-“

“Shut up!!!”

It wasn’t Sabrina who had exploded, but Falkner. Jasmine and Janine stared at the Violet City Gym Leader in shock.

“I’m going now” Sabrina announced with no emotion, and headed for the door.

“Look what you two have done” Falkner said, his arms crossed over his chest, a look of annoyance on his face.
    “Us?” Janine said, “You’re the one who started yelling”

“I only yelled because you two were making fun of Sabrina” Falkner countered, “I’m going to go find Sabrina, and apologize to her for your behavior”

Soon Falkner was gone, leaving Jasmine and Janine looked both surprised and ashamed.

Just because Sabrina couldn’t think straight when Erika was around, or the fact that seeing Erika in that –tight- dress had made Sabrina feel very hot, or the fact that Sabrina wanted nothing more than to make passionate love to Erika…that didn’t mean she was in love.

Oh, who was fooling? She was in love. Head over heels in love with Erika.

It scared her; she had never felt this way about anybody else in the least bit, and she knew nothing about romantic love. Sabrina might have been among the best when it came to training and battling Pokemon, but when love and romance were involved, she was a total novice.

“Hi Sabrina”

Sabrina turned around, knowing who had greeted her.

“Hey Falkner” she said.

“Hey, I’m sorry about Janine and Jasmine” he apologized.

“You don’t have to apologize” Sabrina responded.

Falkner shrugged, “Maybe not…so, Erika, heh?”

Sabrina blushed, “Yes”

“Don’t worry I won’t tell anyone” Falkner promised, “It’s the least I could do to repay you for keeping my secret”

“Are you going to make a move this year?” Sabrina asked.

“I don’t know. Morty did turn down Karen, and even I have to admit she’s a very attractive woman, so maybe there’s hope”

“Yeah…I don’t think I have a chance with Erika” Sabrina sighed.

“You don’t know that” Falkner said, “Maybe she finds intense, brooding, female telepaths appealing”

Sabrina rolled her eyes, “Yeah right” and she walked into the Plaza.

That was when Falkner decided, by the end of this week long convention, he would make sure Sabrina and Erika were together.
    Last edited by whiplashlightning; 7th June 2008 at 1:27 AM.