Thread: Favorite Hoenn City/Town

Default Favorite Hoenn City/Town

Now that we have the poll regarding Sinnoh cities/towns,I'd like to hear about your favorite city/town in the Hoenn region.

Please try to explain your choice. Don't just post something spammy!
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 19th October 2014 at 4:23 AM. Reason: bolding the rules to make them more clear

My favourite Hoenn city is most definitely Sootopolis! I've always loved how the city's built inside an old volcano/crater, which I think is just so cool. To me, it also has this mystical and mysterious atmosphere about it that I like.
    Oh, and the music there is one of my favourite songs in the entire series.

I was fond of Lilycove City because of its beauty and atmosphere; I've always liked areas near water. Its BGM was really pleasant as well. Sootopolis City was one of my favorite cities as well due to its unique location inside an old volcano. Ever Grande City was neat too, even if it was kinda barren for a city. :P

I really like Verdanturf Town. It's calm and I also like the location. The music is one of my favorites and when I was younger I would leave my character in the town and listen to the music on my GBA.

I like Fallarbor Town,Sootopolis City and Fortree City.Fallarbor Town's music theme is very relaxing and the volcanic scenery is beautiful.Fortree City is full of treehouses,and I also like it because it is home to Winona,my favorite Hoenn Gym Leader.The background music isn't that good,though.Sootopolis has a pleasant music theme,and the white rock surrounding it looks amazing.I also like its secluded location and the fact you can only enter it from underwater.

For me it's Mauville City, the crossroads of the region. This is mainly because of it's closeness to the day care centre but also for the fact I could head south and try to beat my record on cycling road. Plus playing on the roulette wheel was always fun!
    Currently playing : Ruby - Play time: 283 hours 33 minutes, 298 owned, 339 seen, no shinies.

Sootopolis, by far my favorite city in the whole series. So unique and beautiful, it's Santorini-inspired setting is just pure gold <3 and it's OST is also my favorite, I can't wait to hear the OR/AS version.

Mauville would be mine because it is in the center of the region (more or less) and has close connections to some useful things like the Day-Care, the Cycling Road and the Berry Master's House. It is also where the Game Corner and the Cycle shop is located. And the surrounding routes were useful for battling trainers of many kinds.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

I really like just walking around Pacifidlog on the boards just listening to the music and watching the ocean - it's a shame it was so small, though...I also really like Fortree, again great music, and I just like the atmospheres of both the towns. I really can't wait to run around Hoenn in Omega Ruby just listening to all the remixes and look around the updated routes!

I always loved Pacificlog Town becuase... it is a town built on top of water! How much more awesome can you get with that? I loved the concept and idea of this town and treasure it in my heart too, mostly because of my daily visit to see if Mirage Island was seen or not. Ahh the memories
    4200+ Event Pokemon

My favorite is Fortree City because of tree houses. What a fun place to live.
    3DS Friend Code: 1564-4474-4935

If Anyone have any spare legendaries then contact me. My dex isn't finished yet.

My favorite is Mauville. The music is great, and nearby the pokemon day care and route 117, which is great for training I think. I disapprove of how OR/AS has changed it. I don't have my copy of Alpha Sapphire yet, but looking on Serebii.net I do not like how it's changed. Lilycove is also really cool, again with the music and with the contest hall, as well as the department store.
    It will be great to get my game so I can soak in all the nostalgia.
    Silver is the new black.

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team
    It shall rule all.

Mossdeep City because It is home to both Steven Stone and Tate and Liza (best gym in hoenn). Oh and the trees there are amazing and it is an Island like sootopolis. And my second favourite is Lillicove City. From there you can get a lotto (even though I never won it once). Also it has the Contest hall/Master Contest hall.

Iorn Hand

Pacifidlog town is fun, and it makes a lot of snese fo an island town, there really are towns build on coral afterall. Plus it means you don't have to surf from Sootopolis to get to the right underwater patch every time you try and dive to the place that unlocks the regis and screw up the currents.