Page 1 of 145 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Hybrid View

Default Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

The first one was made in 2005, so I decided we can all do a fresh start. Please try to keep your posts to at least TWO sentences than just a "I restarted ___". Unless you want to receive an infraction for spamming, do TRY to elaborate on your posts here.

NO SPAMMING ALLOWED AT ALL.

Now, carry on.
    Last edited by Angeling; 10th June 2008 at 8:38 PM.
    [IMG]http://i36.*******.com/1629qpx.jpg[/IMG]

I'm still hatching chansey eggs on Emerald, so I can get that perfect Blissey. I don't take as many eggs as I used to, and I'm so glad that IV's aren't set in stone! Also, still looking to get the pike gold symbol too.

W00t! First post!

I finally have a Modest Staryu with 31 SpAtk IVs in Ruby and started EV training. I have 78 other Staryus in my PC, which I'll probably just use to migrate items to Diamond. Now I have to breed Mantines...

Quote Originally Posted by swampert55 View Post
    I finally have a Modest Staryu with 31 SpAtk IVs in Ruby and started EV training. I have 78 other Staryus in my PC, which I'll probably just use to migrate items to Diamond. Now I have to breed Mantines...
    How can you tell exactly how much IV a lv 5 pokemon has?

If you got one with 31 after just 78 eggs, you are really lucky. o.0 Took me 50 roselias just to get modest nature. :P Which I am finally done EV training btw. Sunny day + solarbeam + synthesis = ownage!

I checked my shiny Swampert yesterday, to see how much it needed to go to the next level, when I noticed it(and my party) caught Pokerus. It is the 4th time I've gotten Pokerus in Sapphire, and the second time from a Whismur.

I've been levelling up my shiny Swampert by defeating Whismur, in hopes of getting a shiny one. I am up to 39964 encounters so far for a shiny one. Swampert is currently at Lvl 65, hoping to get a shiny Whismur before it hits the 70 mark.
    Formerly Storm_Dragoon

Latest Shinies - Alpha Sapphire:

~1240 SRs

restarted my sapphire version cause im having a real hard time beatting wattson (i blame grovyle). just started with mudkip named mudball and battled my rival

I recently finished ev training my Lantern for the battle frontier. It is the only pokemon that i have completely ev trained in any pokemon game so i am proud of that. I am now hatching for a modest Bagon with Hydro Pump, and dragon rage for easy training early.
    What? Am I back?

I tried once again to defeat the Mossdeep city gym and failed. I am going to raise my pokemon's level once again and give it another try

im Soft Resetting for a Shiny Rayquaza. Its been about 3 days now. Im excited to just look down and see it all new and different. Different Is Good
    [IMG]http://i13.*******.com/520xcic.png[/IMG]

I started breeding Beldums at the beginnings of this week and managed to obtain an Adamant Beldum with really good IVs. I just finished its EVs and just need to transfer it and Blissey to Leaf Green to get Explosion and Thunder Wave respectively.

I'm moving on now to breeding Starmies. First flawless Spd Ditto, then my Special Sweeper Ditto (Modest, flawless Sp.A/HP). Hopefully Starmie will be done by Wednesday or so.

I'm refining my training regime on Sapphire, I think I've got it down to a fine art

Currently training my team, according to my regime to take on Wattson.

My Current Team:
    Grovyle Lv. 21
    Kirlia Lv. 20
    Electrike Lv. 20
    Lombre Lv. 20
    Taillow Lv. 20
    Zigzagoon Lv. 6 (HM Slave/Picker-Upper)

I'm currently attempting to get the Dewford Gym Badge. My team consists of Zigzagoon, Treeko, Beautifly, Marill, and Sableye. All at level 15-ish. I've never raised many of these before, so it's fun to try out.
    "When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies."
    - James Matthew Barrie (Peter Pan)

I just defeated Wallace last night. On to Victory road. I'm searching for shinies on the way, or others I haven't caught. I caught Regirock, and I'm trying on Registeel, but he's hard to catch, and I don't have any special balls anymore!!! I wasted my preimer ball, masterball and luxury ball on Regirock. =[

I'm trying my best with a Timer ball and Ultra balls to catch the other two.

Games I own:
    Pkm Red, Yellow, Sapphire, Diamond, and Black

Currently hatching for shiny Diglett

FC pkm Black: 1506 6295 2780
    Trainer name: Kate
    I do not have wi-fi at home, but when I leave home and go to town, they have wi-fi.

Default better chances of catching regis

[QUOTE=Sapphire_Pichu;8172666]I just defeated Wallace last night. On to Victory road. I'm searching for shinies on the way, or others I haven't caught. I caught Regirock, and I'm trying on Registeel, but he's hard to catch, and I don't have any special balls anymore!!! I wasted my preimer ball, masterball and luxury ball on Regirock. =[

Try pressing Up D- button+A+B button after throwing the pokeball and before it gets over them and press and hold the button after they got inside the pokeball

Default better chances of catching regis

[QUOTE=Sapphire_Pichu;8172666]I just defeated Wallace last night. On to Victory road. I'm searching for shinies on the way, or others I haven't caught. I caught Regirock, and I'm trying on Registeel, but he's hard to catch, and I don't have any special balls anymore!!! I wasted my preimer ball, masterball and luxury ball on Regirock. =[

Try pressing Up D- button+A+B button after throwing the pokeball and before it gets over them and press and hold the button after they got inside the pokeball

caught a tailow i named Buzzerd and traded for makit right after. beat roxanne and got the goods back. caught a sableye in the cave and named it Diamo(short for diamond). gave package to steven and beat brawly afterward. Beat team aqua in slateport and my rival shortly after, where mudball evolved. im now in mauville lvling up for wattson.

Team
    Makit lvl 19
    Buzzerd lvl 17
    Diamo lvl 20
    mudball lvl 18

Operation: Emerald (the only R/S/E game that I have)

this, by far, is perhaps the fourth or even the fifth time I have restarted this game.
    (and the third time I posted this as I accidentally deleted boththe duplicate accident I did earlier)
    Now, I made my way to Rustboro city... just the lower half of it.

I caught a chiny Wingull at route 102, I believe.

I also successfully made most of my pokemons to level 10, this inludes the evolved Beautifly and Dustox, Poochyena and Zigzagoon, and Lotad.

I have both male and female of Slakoth and Ralts, and now I am hunting down Seedots. (They are 1% appearance #$%&. They used to appear at least once for me, and now none at all!)

Now back to my hunt on Seedots... or if not, training for the Roxanne

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

I restarted one of my Emeralds. Currently I am reseting for a Jolly Treeko, but I may just settle on Hardy... Here is my planned team:

Sceptile
    Vigoroth
    Machamp
    Flygon
    Dusclops
    Walrein

I was thinking of maybe using a Linoone over Vigoroth, but I really want a Vigoroth. I'm also leaning toward a Salamence over Flygon - even though its my favorite Pokemon - because I have like 4 on my Pearl already. So any opinions on which I should use?
    Last edited by pit-fall; 13th June 2008 at 3:32 AM.

I had a pleasant surprise in my first batch of Staryu. The second egg ended up being shiny! I didn't even realize it until I had already transfered it to my Leaf Green for a better egg rate on the next step. I must say that Staryu and Starmie look quite good shiny. =3