Page 1 of 153 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Hybrid View

Default Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

The first one was made in 2005, so I decided we can all do a fresh start. Please try to keep your posts to at least TWO sentences than just a "I restarted ___". Unless you want to receive an infraction for spamming, do TRY to elaborate on your posts here.

NO SPAMMING ALLOWED AT ALL.

Now, carry on.
    Last edited by Angeling; 10th June 2008 at 7:38 PM.
    [IMG]http://i36.*******.com/1629qpx.jpg[/IMG]

I'm still hatching chansey eggs on Emerald, so I can get that perfect Blissey. I don't take as many eggs as I used to, and I'm so glad that IV's aren't set in stone! Also, still looking to get the pike gold symbol too.

W00t! First post!

I finally have a Modest Staryu with 31 SpAtk IVs in Ruby and started EV training. I have 78 other Staryus in my PC, which I'll probably just use to migrate items to Diamond. Now I have to breed Mantines...

Quote Originally Posted by swampert55 View Post
    I finally have a Modest Staryu with 31 SpAtk IVs in Ruby and started EV training. I have 78 other Staryus in my PC, which I'll probably just use to migrate items to Diamond. Now I have to breed Mantines...
    How can you tell exactly how much IV a lv 5 pokemon has?

If you got one with 31 after just 78 eggs, you are really lucky. o.0 Took me 50 roselias just to get modest nature. :P Which I am finally done EV training btw. Sunny day + solarbeam + synthesis = ownage!

I checked my shiny Swampert yesterday, to see how much it needed to go to the next level, when I noticed it(and my party) caught Pokerus. It is the 4th time I've gotten Pokerus in Sapphire, and the second time from a Whismur.

I've been levelling up my shiny Swampert by defeating Whismur, in hopes of getting a shiny one. I am up to 39964 encounters so far for a shiny one. Swampert is currently at Lvl 65, hoping to get a shiny Whismur before it hits the 70 mark.
    Formerly Storm_Dragoon

Latest Shinies - HeartGold:

~150 REs

restarted my sapphire version cause im having a real hard time beatting wattson (i blame grovyle). just started with mudkip named mudball and battled my rival

I recently finished ev training my Lantern for the battle frontier. It is the only pokemon that i have completely ev trained in any pokemon game so i am proud of that. I am now hatching for a modest Bagon with Hydro Pump, and dragon rage for easy training early.
    What? Am I back?

I tried once again to defeat the Mossdeep city gym and failed. I am going to raise my pokemon's level once again and give it another try

im Soft Resetting for a Shiny Rayquaza. Its been about 3 days now. Im excited to just look down and see it all new and different. Different Is Good
    [IMG]http://i13.*******.com/520xcic.png[/IMG]