Page 111 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 3615

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

After training on Route 117, I decided to head back to Route 110 and do some training there. I also captured some wild Pokemon while I was in the area, as I wanted to fill up my Pokedex some more. After training, I healed my Pokemon at the Mauville City Pokemon Center. I bought a few Potions at the Poke Mart, and then I entered the Mauville City Gym. I faced off against the trainers inside and I solved the Gym puzzle quite easily. After healing my Pokemon again, I challenged Gym Leader Wattson to a battle. He sent out his Magnemite first, and I used a Geodude that I had captured at Granite Cave. I defeated Magnemite with Magnitude, and then I used my Combusken against Wattson's Voltorb. I defeated it with Double Kick, then I used my Makuhita against Magneton. I defeated it with a few Arm Thrust attacks, and I won the Dynamo Badge and the Shock Wave TM.

Winnona has been defeated! A bit pleased with my team now. Aside from Sceptile and Kirlia, I've never used any of these Pokemons on a playthrough before. Swalot has proven to be really useful. I think I'll keep my team of 8 for now. So here we go!

Lv. 36
    Lv. 23
    Lv. 28
    Lv. 29
    Lv. 34
    Lv. 35
    Lv. 31
    Lv. 30
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

With the ability to use Waterfall outside of battle,I went to the Meteor Falls.I defeated the two trainers there and got some items including TMs for Iron Tail and Dragon Claw.I taught Dragon Claw to Sceptile.Then I went to Ever Grande City and entered Victory Road.I found Wally who wanted to battle.He started with Altaria and I sent out Sceptile.Sceptile did heavy damage with Dragon Claw.Altaria used Dragon Dance to raise its Attack and Speed.Sceptile took heavy damage from Altaria's Aerial Ace but defeated it with another Dragon Claw.Wally sent out Roselia.Sceptile did some damage with Dragon Claw while Roselia's Magical Leaf did little damage.Sceptile did some more damage with Dragon Claw while Roselia's Magical Leaf did little damage again.Wally used Full Restore to heal Roselia's health while Sceptile's Dragon Claw did some damage.Sceptile did some more damage with Dragon Claw but it was defeated by Roselia's Magical Leaf.I sent out Tentacruel.Tentacruel knocked out Roselia with Ice Beam.Wally sent out his Gardevoir.Tentacruel did heavy damage with Surf while Gardevoir used Future Sight and foresaw an attack.Tentacruel knocked out Gardevoir with Sludge Bomb.Wally sent out Magneton.Tentacruel did heavy damage with Surf while Magneton used Supersonic to confuse Tentacruel.Tentacruel took some damage from the Future Sight attack.Tenacruel knocked out Magneton with another Surf.Wally sent out Delcatty.Tentacruel hurt itself in its confusion while Delcatty's Faint Attack did little damage.Tentacruel did heavy damage with Surf but Delcatty used Sing to make Tentacruel asleep.I used a Chesto Berry to wake Tentacruel up.Delcatty's Assist used DragonBreath which did little damage.Tentacruel knocked out Delcatty with Sludge Bomb.I then proceeded to defeat the rest of the trainers at the Victory Road.Here Lairon evolved into Aggron and Camerupt learned Eruption.I arrived at the Pokemon League and saved the game.

Team:

Sceptile Lv.45 Male Quiet (Leaf Blade/Dragon Claw/Brick Break/Screech) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:None
    Gardevoir Lv.45 Male Serious (Psychic/Thunderbolt/Confusion/Calm Mind) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:None
    Swellow Lv.46 Male Careful (Fly/Return/Facade/Steel Wing) Ability:Guts Held Item:None
    Tentacruel Lv.45 Female Careful (Surf/Sludge Bomb/Ice Beam/Giga Drain) Ability:Clear Body Held Item:None
    Aggron Lv.45 Male Gentle (Iron Tail/Rollout/Earthquake/Double Edge) Ability:Rock Head Held Item:None
    Camerupt Lv.46 Male Careful (Eruption/Earthquake/Rock Slide/Double Edge) Ability:Magma Armor Held Item:None
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I finished everything at the Mauville City Gym, so I headed out to the local Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon after the Gym battle. I went over to the Poke Mart as well, and I did some shopping there. I then headed out to Route 117 again, and I battled all the trainers along the route. I managed to find some more Pokemon in the tall grass that I wanted to capture, so I took care of that. I finally arrived in Verdanturf Town, and I visited some of the houses. I had to solve a few issues while I was in town, but I eventually went back to Mauville City when that was taken care of. I headed north after that, and I battled the trainers at the Winstrate family's house. I then encountered some rocks that were blocking the path to the rest of Route 111, so I used Rock Smash to break them apart. I started battling my way through the trainers as I tried to get near Mt. Chimney. I saved near the desert.

Today I attempted Pokemon League.I failed but atleast I managed to defeat Sidnet,Phoebe and Glacia and managed to get the last of Drake's Pokemon to low health.I guess it is just a matter of few levels before I am able to beat them.I also equiped some items on my Pokemon to help them to defeat the Elite 4.

Team:

Sceptile Lv.45 Male Quiet (Leaf Blade/Dragon Claw/Brick Break/Screech) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Miracle Seed
    Gardevoir Lv.46 Male Serious (Psychic/Thunderbolt/Confusion/Calm Mind) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:None
    Swellow Lv.46 Male Careful (Fly/Return/Facade/Steel Wing) Ability:Guts Held Item:Silk Scarf
    Tentacruel Lv.46 Female Careful (Surf/Sludge Bomb/Ice Beam/Giga Drain) Ability:Clear Body Held Item:Mystic Water
    Aggron Lv.47 Male Gentle (Iron Tail/Rollout/Earthquake/Double Edge) Ability:Rock Head Held Item:Quick Claw
    Camerupt Lv.46 Male Careful (Eruption/Earthquake/Rock Slide/Double Edge) Ability:Magma Armor Held Item:Charcoal
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I battled some trainers on Route 111 and then I reached Mt. Chimney. I battled against some trainers at the foot of the mountain, but when I tried to climb the mountain using the cable car, I couldn't. I had to go through the Fiery Path, so I went inside. I battled some wild Pokemon inside and I captured a wild Torkoal that I encountered for the Pokedex. I headed back to Mauville City to heal my Pokemon and to buy items, then I went back to Route 111 and the Fiery Path. I exited the cave eventually and I battled some more trainers at the northern portion of Route 111. I picked some berries and healed my Pokemon at the rest house, then I entered Route 113. There was ash everywhere, but I passed through the tall grass on my way to Fallarbor Town. I captured a wild Spinda and a wild Sandshrew there, and I battled some trainers too. I saved after getting the Soot Sack from a man.

After some training, Ninjadusk (Nincada) finally evolved. With two bug Pokémon on board (Ninjask and Shedinja), I will hopefully be able to beat Archie on top of Mt.Chimney this time.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

FireRed team:
    Cordelia Nida Rai Fang Cyclone Charlie

I might help nicknaming your Pokémon, PM me!

I don't like gen5.I'm not a nostalgic freak who can't accept new things;when gen2 came out,I didn't even notice it was new.When gen3 came out,I thought "new Pokémon already??"but I tried to learn as much as possible.When gen4 came out,I was like "Cool, but evolutions of older Pokémon look ugly.Which starter would I pick?"When all gen5 Pokémon were revealed,I was disappointed.
    Oh yeah; when gen 6 came out, I was disappointed too, but then it started to revive my faith in the future of pokemon.

I battled the last remaining trainers on the route, and then I finally got out of the ashy tall grass when I arrived in Fallarbor Town. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center since they were weak from the various battles they had fought, then I visited the Pokemon Contest hall. I bought some items after wandering around town, and I decided to head south toward Meteor Falls since that seemed like the place to visit. I battled some trainers along the way there, and I even got the Roar TM from a guy in a suit. I captured a wild Nuzleaf and Swablu in the tall grass. I picked some berries and I visited Lanette's house while I was there on Route 114. I left after talking with her, and I battled some trainers in the mountains near Meteor Falls. I eventually entered the mountain, and I found some Team Magma grunts inside who had stolen Prof. Cozmo's meteorite. I saved after that.

I finally completed the Sapphire Pokédex and so I thought I'd take a look at my old Ruby cartridge to see how far I'd got on that and look to complete it too.

After booting it up I've found that I'd just arrived at Sootopolis City. So my latest Pokéadventure will start from this point on. Looks like I'll soon have Ruby beat too - will keep you posted...
    Currently playing : Ruby - Play time: 283 hours 33 minutes, 298 owned, 339 seen, no shinies.

The Team Magma grunts from Meteor Falls headed for Mt. Chimney, so I had to go after them. I took the long way around and went back to Fallarbor Town. I swapped Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and I went east towards Route 111 again. I battled some Pokemon along the way for the experience points, then I arrived at the northern entrance to Fiery Path. I went through it until I arrived close to the cable car building. I took the care up to the mountain's summit, and I spotted some Team Aqua grunts in a battle against Team Magma. I spotted Archie there, and he told me to stop Maxie's plan. I had to battle my way up to the mountain's crater, but my Pokemon got injured during the battles. I had to leave the mountain and heal in Mauville City to the south. I bought some items at the Poke Mart before heading back to Mt. Chimney. Once I arrived at the summit again, I saved the game.

In related news,

Pokemon Colosseum-

Beat the game and got access to trade with my GBA games

Pokemon Firered -

Caught a Chansey with a Lucky Egg <3

THEREFORE, in Pokemon Emerald

I traded my Lucky Egg to my Pokemon Emerald. I gave it to my Totodile (now a Croconaw) and I plan on using it to evolve it into a Feraligatr. I got my lovely Totodile when I finished the Hoenn Pokedex. 2nd time I did that :3 First was on an Emerald when I was a kid. Lost it ;-; and my Cyndaquil too ugh.

After that, I traded between my Emerald and Colosseum in order to get my Meganium. Now I can get a Chikorita and Bayleef. woot woot! I still need a Cyndaquil though.

Still need to copy my Lucky Egg just incase >.>
    All in all, it's been incredibly productive here in Emerald.

I battled some Team Magma grunts at the top of Mt. Chimney, then I found the machine with the meteorite in it. I battled against Maxie there. I used my Hariyama against his Mightyena and I won that match with Arm Thrust attack. I then used my Combusken against his Camerupt; it was a close battle since Combusken was at a disadvantage as far as types went, but I won with Double Kick. I used my Manectric against Maxie's Golbat, and I defeated it with Shock Wave. I finished everything at the summit of the volcano and I headed down Jagged Pass once Team Magma left. I battled a few trainers there and I trained my other Pokemon against the wild Pokemon in the area. I arrived in Lavaridge Town after hiking all the way down from Mt. Chimney, and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I decided to train my Pokemon some more, so I went back to the Fiery Path.

I started breeding Gulpin's on Sapphire to hatch a shiny and took a break after I filled a box. xD
    When I went to go train around route 121, I encountered a shiny Linoone. 8D
    Aaaand caught it. It's funny, I've only ever found shinies in Sapphire and Emerald but I've always had the worst luck catching them. xD
    Dangit why "Super Gullwing"??

I returned to Lavaridge Town after training my Pokemon for the Gym battle, and I entered the Gym. I battled my way around the Gym while battling Gym trainers and trying to find the right hot spots that would send me to the Gym Leader's location. I had to heal my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center after I defeated all the Gym trainers, then I returned to the Gym to challenge Flannery. I found her location and I challenged her. She sent out her first Slugma and I used my Azumarill against it. I managed to defeat Slugma with Bubblebeam, then I used my Hariyama against her Torkoal. I hit it with a few Vital Throw attacks, but those weren't that effective. Hariyama got hit with Overheat, so I switched to Manectric and I defeated Torkoal with Shock Wave. I used my Combusken against Flannery's last Slugma, and I won the battle and received the Heat Badge and the Overheat TM. I saved outside.

So I was training my pokemon for a bit... and then suddenly, this decided to show up.

34gvdzo.jpg

If my calculations are correct, the chance of this happening is 0.000006103515625%. That's pretty lucky, lol.
    Pokemon Y, 3DS FC: 3797-6486-4665

I left the Lavaridge Town Gym and I headed to the local Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon after the Gym battle against Flannery. I swapped Pokemon while I was there, and then I visited the Poke Mart in order to buy some items. I obtained the Pokemon Egg from an old woman near the hot springs, and I decided to carry it with me. I went east after collecting that, and I arrived at the desert part of Route 111. I met my rival there and they gave me the Go-Goggles so that I could wander through the sandstorm. I battled some trainers when I got there and I captured a wild Cacnea and Sandshrew. I eventually came across two fossils in the sand, and I chose to collect the Claw Fossil; the Root Fossil sank into the sand, never to be seen again. I collected some items along the desert and then I headed south toward Mauville City. I healed my Pokemon there and then I saved at the Day Care Center.

Decided to breed for a Zigzagoon in Ruby to transfer to my Leaf Green game. Whilst I am waiting for the egg to hatch I am also doing some training on Route 127 in preparation of storming the Seafloor Cavern!
    Currently playing : Ruby - Play time: 283 hours 33 minutes, 298 owned, 339 seen, no shinies.

I visited Vendanturf Town again after passing through Route 117, and I went into Rusturf Tunnel since I wanted to take a shortcut to Rustboro City. I arrived at Route 116 after battling some wild Whismur in the tunnel, and I headed west until I arrived in Rustboro City. I bought some items at the local Poke Mart, then I headed south until I arrived at the Petalburg Woods. I passed though there and I eventually arrived in Petalburg City. After healing my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, I headed into the local Gym. I had to pass through several rooms while battling the Gym trainers inside; each Gym trainer focused on a particular stat, so I had to use my head while battling them. I eventually reached Norman's room at the back of the Gym, but I wasn't quite ready to battle him yet, so I went out and I decided to train my Pokemon some more. I re-battled some trainers and saved.

I finally figured out what my 5th team member is going to be. I wanted to go with something I like but also something I haven't used like a million times so I'm going with chimecho. I know it has a 2 percent appearance rate but I couldn't think of anything else. My team will be:

walrein to replace marshtomp
    camerupt
    swellow
    swalot
    plusle
    chimecho

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I headed back to Petalburg City after battling some of the trainers that were registered in my Trainer's Eyes app in the PokeNav. I healed my Pokemon and stocked up on healing items, then I went back into the Petalburg City Gym to challenge Norman (AKA, my father). I arrived at the back room in the Gym, and I challenged Norman. He sent out his Slaking, and I used my Hariyama against it. I had it us Arm Thrust, but Slaking survived that. After getting hit, Hariyama used Vital Throw and that defeated Slaking. Norman sent out his Vigoroth, and I used my Combusken's Double Kick attack to defeat it. I used my Manectric against Norman's last Slaking, but its Shock Wave attack didn't do much, and it got hit by Facade. I switched to Combusken again, and I won that match with Double Kick. Combusken evolved into Blaziken, and I won the Balance Badge as well as the Facade TM from Norman.

Egg has now hatched in Ruby and Linoone has been traded over to Leaf Green for a Squirtle. Have begun my trip to the Seafloor Cavern and have made my way to Maxie. Even though I managed to get passed all of his grunts, Maxie is a little stronger than me at the moment so a bit of grinding is needed before I can deafeat him.

After I won the Balance Badge from Norman, I headed out and I received the Surf HM from Wally's family. I visited the local Pokemon Center after that and I healed my Pokemon there. I swapped Pokemon on the PC as well, then I bought items at the Poke Mart. I left Petalburg City and headed east. I arrived in Oldale Town and I went north to Route 103. I taught Surf to my Azumarill, and I Surfed until I reached the other side of the route. I battled some of the trainers there again, then I headed north to Mauville City. I visited the Day Care Center on Route 117, then I went south again until I arrived in Slateport City. I Surfed through 109 and I battled the Swimmers along the way. I also captured a wild Tentacool and I finally arrived at the Abandoned Ship. I entered it and I made my way through while battling the trainers on board. I saved the game when I arrived at the office with the scientist.

It actually didn't take an hour to find chimechop day before yesterday. It did however take like 20 minutes. I named her Renesmee and after that caught my final team member. A female spheal named Noel. Now my team is complete.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I defeated May in front of the department store. Then I went and defeated Team Magma at Mt Pyre and biked towards Slateport. I caught a Wingull along the way so I could use the HM Fly.

I wandered through the rest of the Abandoned Ship, then I Surfed toward Dewford Town. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, then I Surfed north to Route 105. I battled the Swimmers along the way and I even stopped by the Island Cave although it was still sealed. I headed back to Route 4 and I went north to Rustboro City. I went through Rusturf Tunnel after that and I came out in Verdanturf Town. I headed all the way east until I arrived at Route 118. I battled some trainers there, and then I Surfed across the water. I battled some more trainers and I visited the Berry Master's cottage. I collected some berries there, then I headed north to Route 119. I arrived at the tall grass and I wandered through it. I captured a wild Oddish there, then I battled my way north as I headed toward Fortree City. I eventually reached the Weather Institute, and I saved the game outside the building.

Page 111 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121 ... LastLast