Page 115 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 3573

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I trained my zigzagoon mightyena and marshtomp to level 20 so i could defeat the gym leader in dewford. I then went back and caught 2 ralts. One to know flash and one to use on my team. i began training one of them and started through granite cave. I eventually delivered the letter and continued to train ralts.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    540 encounters on route 210
    6324 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

Once I had arrived in Slateport City, I went over to the local Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon there. I headed over to the market area and I looked around, then I went to the other places of interest around the city. I couldn't head north to Mauville City yet since the path was blocked with Team Magma grunts, so I went to the Oceanic Museum since that's where the other Team Magma grunts were stationed. I entered the building and I battled a couple of Team Magma grunts, then they all fled the building afterwards. I headed north again after I healed my Pokemon and I captured a wild Electrike in the tall grass and then I battled some trainers. I arrived at the Trick House and I saved the game inside.

Lately I've been revisiting every one of my cartridges and basically finishing the story, since I have a tendency to get bored after a week so and leave games incomplete.

Ruby

Kade [64]
    Quirky
    Surf, Ice Beam, Earthquake, Toxic

Devin [65]
    Gentle
    Calm Mind, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Reflect

Yasmin [64]
    Rash
    Hyper Voice, Shadow Ball, Earthquake, Overheat

Niamh [64]
    Docile
    Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Fly, Fire Blast

Sienna [65]
    Modest
    Ice Beam, Bubblebeam, Giga Drain, Stun Spore

Cord [64]
    Relaxed
    Swords Dance, Return, Shadow Ball, Flamethrower

Sapphire

Folly [68]
    Rash
    Leaf Blade, Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Brick Break

Aubrey [68]
    Calm
    Surf, Ice Beam, Toxic, Confuse Ray

Malaki [68]
    Adamant
    Return, Fly, Steel Wing, Facade

Tobias [68]
    Brave
    Curse, Flamethrower, Body Slam, Iron Tail

Dorian [67]
    Naughty
    Megahorn, Brick Break, Earthquake, Return

(actually genderless, but I see her as female. )
    Mallory [68]
    Serious
    Earthquake, Ice Beam, Psychic, Toxic

Emerald

Teryl [59]
    Hardy
    Flamethrower, Sky Uppercut, Rock Slide, Thunderpunch

Payton [58]
    Timid
    Thunderbolt, Bite, Toxic, Protect

Aku [59]
    Quirky
    Earthquake, Rock Blast, Double-Edge, Explosion

Caspian [57]
    Hardy
    Sunny Day, Solarbeam, Fly, Earthquake

Coralie [58]
    Calm
    Surf, Ice Beam, Psychic, Confuse Ray

Danica [58]
    Docile
    Return, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Calm Mind
    Last edited by Crobat_Curse; 20th May 2013 at 9:34 PM.

After visiting the Trick House I headed back outside and I battled some more trainers before I decided to go under the Cycling Road bridge and follow the on-foot road to Mauville City. I battled some wild Pokemon in the tall grass and I captured a wild Gulpin there. I also encountered my rival as I went north, and I battled against them as well. I had to battle more trainers as I continued heading to Mauville City and I eventually reached the northern part of Cycling Road. I picked some berries and then I finally arrived in Mauville City. I bought some items at the local Poke Mart then I visited the Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon there. I spoke to some people around town and I got the Coin Case for the Game Corner. I went to the Mauville City Gym after speaking with random people, and I battled Wally at the entrance. I defeated him easily and then I saved once inside the Gym.

I only just got my hands on Emerald. It's a used copy, but it is authentic, this I know because insert pokemon are popping up in Diamond and I have the transfer option. The previous owner had played through it to the eighth gym badge and was just on the victory road to the Pokemon League. Not bothering to restart, I rooted through the previous owner's PC for any pokemon I needed for my pokedex in Diamond. I also used the previous player's save file to catch Regirock, Regice, and Registeel. The previous owner had a Garedvoir that knew the move Hypnosis, which came in handy for Regi-catching. Regice was taken with a Master Ball, the other two were put to sleep repeatedly and pelted with Ultra Balls until I caught them. Was pondering taking a stab at Rayquaza, but I already transferred Blaziken and Gardevoir to Diamond, so I'm about to start a new game and will catch the other legendaries as they pop up along the way.

Please, no snapping at me for getting pokemon from the game's previous owner's save file.

I started to battle against the trainers and their Pokemon inside the Mauville City Gym. I had a tough time against some of the trainers, so I headed out to the Pokemon Center in order to heal my Pokemon after I defeated a couple of trainers. I went to train on Route 117 and I battled all the trainers along the route, then I arrived in Fallarbor Town. I wandered around town and I left after purchasing some items. I returned to Route 117 and I battled some wild Pokemon in the tall grass and I caught a few Pokemon as well. I headed back to Mauville City after I trained my Pokemon, and I returned to the local Gym. I defeated the last remaining Gym trainers within the Gym, but I didn't think my team was strong enough to battle Wattson yet. I headed south toward the Cycling Road area and I trained my Pokemon there some more. I kept at it for a while until my Pokemon were leveled a bit more.

Since the last time,I have done some stuff.I trained at the Elite 4 battling them again and again but still no PokeNav Battles from Gym Leaders.When I felt I had trained enough,I went to capture the Weather Trio.I caught Groudon,Kyogre and Rayquaza all in Ultra Balls.Groudon is Quirky,Kyogre is Relaxed and Rayquaza is Lax.I then decided to go to Meteor Falls to battle Steven but lost to him but not before taking down 4 of his Pokemon.It just means I have to train some more before defeating him.Anyways,I saved the game.

Team:

Sceptile Lv.65 Male Quiet (Leaf Blade/Dragon Claw/ThunderPunch/Brick Break) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Miracle Seed
    Gardevoir Lv.65 Male Serious (Psychic/Thunderbolt/Ice Punch/Fire Punch) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:Leftovers
    Swellow Lv.66 Male Careful (Fly/Return/Facade/Steel Wing) Ability:Guts Held Item:Silk Scarf
    Tentacruel Lv.65 Female Careful (Surf/Sludge Bomb/Ice Beam/Giga Drain) Ability:Clear Body Held Item:Mystic Water
    Aggron Lv.65 Male Gentle (Iron Tail/Rock Slide/Earthquake/Double Edge) Ability:Rock Head Held Item:Quick Claw
    Camerupt Lv.65 Male Careful (Eruption/Earthquake/Rock Slide/Double Edge) Ability:Magma Armor Held Item:Charcoal
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I headed back to Mauville City after doing some training and I headed over to the Gym in order to challenge Wattson for the Dynamo Badge. I battled him and I used Marshtomp against his Magnemite and I defeated it with Mud Shot. I then switched to Breloom when Wattson used his Voltorb and I defeated it with Breloom's Mega Drain and Headbutt attacks. All that remained was Wattson's Magneton, which I defeated with Makuhita's Arm Thrust. I obtained the Dynamo Badge and the Shock Wave TM from Wattson after I defeated him, and I headed out to the Mauville City Pokemon Center. I healed my Pokemon there and then I headed north to Route 111. I arrived at the Winstrate family's house and I battled against Victor, Victoria, Viva and Vicky there. I headed north after that and I used Rock Smash in order to destroy the boulder that was blocking the path to Mt. Chimney and I saved.

I have decided to really start working on getting my Emerald's Pokedex complete after nearly 8 years. I already had over 300 Pokemon owned, so I don't have that many Pokemon to get. I spent quite a lot of time a few days ago evolving and breeding some of the Pokemon in my PC in order to get some of the Pokemon I was missing. IIRC, my Pokedex is at 330 something Pokemon owned.

After that, I traded some legendaries over from my spare Emerald version, including Latios and Kyogre. I EV trained those two before trading them and some other Pokemon to my Colosseum in exchange for some Johto Pokemon I needed for my Emerald. I then got Ho-Oh on Colosseum and traded it to Emerald.

I battled some trainers as I passed through Route 111. I eventually arrived near the desert portion of the route, but I couldn't take that shortcut because of all the blowing sand in that area. I had to go west and battle some trainers there and then head north to the base of Mt. Chimney. I couldn't take the cable car to the mountain's summit yet, so I had to enter the Fiery Path at the bottom of the mountain in order to get around the volcano. I caught a wild Torkoal inside and I headed all the way through the tunnel until I arrived just north of Mt. Chimney. I battled some trainers along the route and I healed my Pokemon at this creepy old lady's house. I picked some berries and then I headed west toward Fallarbor Town. I had to cross the ashy grass route first though, and I battled some more trainers there. I caught a wild Spinda and then a wild Sandshrew and I saved the game there.

Since Last time I kept levelling up my team with Elite 4 and PokeNav battles and trying to match Steven.Eventually I managed to defeat him after training my full team to Lv.72+.It was difficult because I could take only 5 of my party members due to requiring HM Slave for Waterfall there but I managed to defeat him.I healed my team and saved after that for the last time.

Vs Steven
    -He started with Skarmory and I sent out Gardevoir.
    -Gardevoir's Thunderbolt did heavy damage and paralyzed Skarmory.Skarmory was unable to move due to paralysis.
    -Steven used Full Restore to heal Skarmory and cure its paralysis while Gardevoir's Thunderbolt did heavy damage again.
    -Gardevoir knocked out Skarmory with another Thunderbolt.Steven sent out Cradily and I switched to Aggron.
    -Aggron's Iron Tail did massive damage while Cradily used Confuse Ray to confuse Aggron.
    -Aggron knocked out Cradily with another Iron Tail.Steven sent out Armaldo and I switched to Tentacruel.
    -Tentacruel's Surf did high damage while Armaldo's AncientPower did some damage.
    -Tentacruel knocked out Armaldo with another Surf.Steven sent out Claydol and I switched to Sceptile.
    -Sceptile's Leaf Blade did high damage while Claydol used Light Screen to raise its team's Sp.Defense.
    -Sceptile knocked out Claydol with another Leaf Blade.Steven sent out Metagross and I switched back to Gardevoir.
    -Gardevoir's Fire Punch did some damage while Metagross's Shadow Ball did high damage and reduced Gardevoir's Sp.Defense.Gardevoir's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Gardevoir's Fire Punch did some more damage but it was defeated by Metagross's Earthquake.I sent out Aggron.
    -Metagross's Earthquake did massive damage while Aggron's Earthquake did some damage.The effects of Light Screen wore off.Metagross's Sitrus Berry restored some of its HP.
    -Steven used Full Restore to heal Metagross while Aggron's Earthquake did some damage.
    -Metagross knocked out Aggron with Meteor Mash raising its Attack.I sent out Tentacruel.
    -Tentacruel defeated Metagross with Surf.Steven sent out Aggron and I switched to Sceptile.
    -Sceptile's Brick Break did high damage while Aggron's Earthquake did some damage.
    -Sceptile defeated Aggron with another Brick Break.

Team:

Sceptile Lv.72 Male Quiet (Leaf Blade/Dragon Claw/ThunderPunch/Brick Break) Ability:Overgrow Held Item:Miracle Seed
    Gardevoir Lv.72 Male Serious (Psychic/Thunderbolt/Ice Punch/Fire Punch) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:Leftovers
    Swellow Lv.73 Male Careful (Fly/Return/Facade/Steel Wing) Ability:Guts Held Item:Silk Scarf
    Tentacruel Lv.72 Female Careful (Surf/Sludge Bomb/Ice Beam/Giga Drain) Ability:Clear Body Held Item:Mystic Water
    Aggron Lv.72 Male Gentle (Iron Tail/Rock Slide/Earthquake/Double Edge) Ability:Rock Head Held Item:Quick Claw
    Camerupt Lv.73 Male Careful (Eruption/Earthquake/Rock Slide/Double Edge) Ability:Magma Armor Held Item:Charcoal

I continued traveling around the route with the ashy grass and I eventually arrived in Fallarbor Town. I visited the Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon there. I then visited the Poke Mart and I bought items. I wandered around the small town looking for stuff to do, but even the local Pokemon Contest didn't hold my interest, so I left town shortly afterwards. I arrived on Route 114 after visiting the Fossil Maniac's house, and I obtained the Roar TM from an old man and I battled some trainers. I fished in the water with my Old Rod hoping to find a Barboach until I remembered that I needed a Good Rod for that. I entered Lanette's house after picking berries outside and I spoke with her. I left the house after that and I battled more trainers and I also caught a wild Swablu and a wild Zangoose in the tall grass. I started to make my way to Meteor Falls and I saved right outside of the entrance.

Yesterday, I did a mass trading between my Emerald and LeafGreen. This allowed me to get most of the Pokemon lines I was missing on Emerald. I then did a little more trading with Colosseum and XD to get a few more that I was missing. After that, I evolved and bred a bunch of Pokemon in order to get their higher/lower forms. Eventually, I completed the National Pokedex, with 382 Pokemon owned (I have no way to get Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Deoxys in Gen 3). The last Pokemon I obtained was Typhlosion. I then went to visit the Gamefreak people in Lilycove and got the diploma.

I encountered Team Magma inside Meteor Falls and I overheard their conversation with Professor Cozmo and then they headed out of the cavern. I stayed in the cave in order to find and catch a wild Solrock, then I left after that. I had to help retrieve the stolen Meteorite for the professor, so I headed back to Fallarbor Town. I swapped Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and then I headed back to Route 111. I arrived at the base of Mt. Chimney after going through the Fiery Path again and I was finally able to take the cable car to the mountain's summit. Once there I spotted Team Magma grunts battling against Team Aqua grunts. I passed through them and I battled against a few Team Magma grunts on my way to the volcano's crater. I met Maxie there and I battled against him. I was able to defeat his Pokemon quite easily and then Team Magma fled the mountain and I saved the game.

I ordered Emerald off of Amazon two weeks ago so it should be here any day now! I've been thinking really hard about my team. I've decided on a core of four members that will be definite and the other two spots will be given when I play and I see a Pokemon I like. The core is:
    Sceptile/Swellow/Manectric/Camerupt
    After I get the game I'll be posting often on this thread. Come back to see the adventures of Team Hudsonn's first Hoenn game!
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

After beating Team Magma on Mt. Chimney, I headed south to Jagged Pass and I battled some trainers there on my way to Lavaridge Town. I caught a wild Spoink in the tall grass as well before I left the path and arrived at my destination. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center upon arrival and I bought some items at the local Poke Mart as well. I visited the herb shop after that and then the hot springs. I headed to the Lavaridge Town Gym after that and I started to battle against the Gym trainers. I also had to navigate around the Gym while falling into the right holes in the ground. I eventually found Flannery's spot and I challenged her to a battle. I used my Marshtomp against her first Slugma, then against her Torkoal. I defeated both of them and I switched to Kadabra after that to battle her second Slugma. I won the Heat Badge and the Overheat TM from Flannery and saved.

My Emerald, 4 years later:

So I picked up my game and played, and I found my character on the Battle Frontier. I can't remember what I did exactly before I saved all those years ago, and I was just preoccupied by the fact that this game is still intact even after 4 years. Then I opened my PokéNav, and found out that nearly all contacts ready for a battle. I decided that I'll troll the gym leaders first, from first to last, under just a few minutes. So I got to Rustboro, and bought all the items I needed in case this trolling backfires. It went pretty well. Constant Sleep Powder and Surf just clean-swept Roxanne's Pokémon. Now that she's taken care of, I went for Dewford and then against Brawly. Alakazam and Gengar did their job well. Next, at Mauville and against Watt-boy, the battle very easy with Golem and Rhydon. Then Lavaridge. Flannery didn't last that long either thanks to Swampert and Starmie. THEN my character's very own in-game dad just got his butt flicked effortlessly by his very own child, with the help of Machamp, Metagross and Norman's Slaking's Truant. Winona? Magneton and Starmie nailed her team under 5 minutes. Tate and Liza... rendered them not a challenge due to Umbreon and Tyranitar. I decided to spare Juan from this little "clean-sweeping/trolling" spree, so I saved in front of his Gym with a devilish smile on my face.

I'll leave to fight troll another day.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

I left the Lavaridge Town Gym after I defeated Flannery and I headed over to the local Pokemon Center. I healed my Pokemon there and then I headed outside to collect the Wynaut egg from the old lady there. I headed east after that and once I obtained the special goggles from my rival, I was finally able to enter the desert portion of Route 111. I headed into the sandstorm and I battled some trainers and I also caught a wild Cacnea and Trapinch. I headed around the ruins and then I found some fossils near the mountains around the desert. I chose to keep the Claw Fossil and the other one sank into the sand. I headed south to Mauville City afterwards and I swapped Pokemon at the Pokemon Center there. I went to Verdanturf Town to the west and I used the Rusturf Tunnel as a shortcut to Rustboro City. I healed my Pokemon there and I headed south to Petalburg City and saved.

Sapphire:
    I'm training really hard for the elite four, and trying to hatch my wynaut.
    Evolved Bagon.
    I'm gonna catch a nincada.
    Last edited by Jirachi Dude; 6th May 2013 at 3:24 AM.
    SHINIES:
    LEAFGREEN TEAM:
    FIRERED TEAM:
    NEW SAPPHIRE TEAM:
    NEW EMERALD TEAM:
    EV TRAINED:

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY BOOBER

I visited the Petalburg City Pokemon Center upon arrival and I healed my Pokemon there. I then headed over to the Petalburg City Gym to start the Gym challenge. I had to walk into rooms after reading the signs outside. I chose rooms at random without paying much to the type of strategy used by the Gym trainers and I had a relatively easy time against them. I headed outside after I defeated all the Gym trainers and I healed my Pokemon once more before returning to the Gym. Once there, I challenged Norman. I defeated his Vigoroth with my Hariyama, then I used my Kadabra against his first Slaking. I was able to damage it, but I eventually switched to Manectric instead. I defeated Slaking with Shock Wave and I used my Marshtomp against Norman's second Slaking. After I defeated it and Marshtomp evolved into Swampert, I obtained the Balance Badge and Facade TM and I saved the game.

I started a new game on Pokemon Ruby.Prof.Birch introduced himself and told me about the world of Pokemon.He asked me my name to which I replied 'Akshay' because that's my name.He asked me if I knew a girl named May.Then It really started.I awoke in a moving truck which stopped in Littleroot Town since my family had moved here from Johto.I went inside the house and went straight to my room.I withdrew a Potion from my PC.I then set the clock.I then went downstairs where we just missed dad on TV and mom asked me to visit Prof.Birch.I went to his lab but he wasn't there.I then went to Prof.Birch's house but he was not there as well but I met his daughter May.I went to Route 101 where I found that Prof.Birch was being attacked by a wild Poochyena.He told me to use one of the Pokemon from the bag on the ground to fight the Poochyena.I decided to pick a Mudkip.Mudkip easily defeated the Poochyena.We went back to the lab where the Professor decided to entrust me with the Mudkip and asked me if I wanted to nickname it which I didn't.He asked me to meet his daughter May.I checked Mudkip's gender and nature.It is Male and Sassy(+Sp.Defense/-Speed) which isn't bad since its evolutions are very slow already.I went to Oldale Town through Route 101.There wasn't much to do in the town but I got a free Potion from one of the Poke Mart employees.I couldn't go to Route 102 because it was blocked by a mysterious guy.I went to Route 103.I met May who I had a battle with which wasn't quite hard.

Vs May
    -She started with Treecko and I sent out Mudkip.
    -Treecko used Leer to reduce Mudkip's defense while Mudkip's Tackle did some damage.
    -Treecko used Leer to reduce Mudkip's defense further while Mudkip's Tackle did some more damage.
    -Treecko's Pound and Mudkip's Tackle did some damage to each other.
    -Treecko's Pound did some more damage but it was defeated by Mudkip's Tackle.

I defeating her,we both went back to Littleroot Town.After Birch came to know that I defeated his daughter,he decided to present me a Pokedex to record data on all the Pokemon out there.May gave me 5 Pokeballs.As I exited the lab,Mom gave me a pair of Running Shoes and read the instructions for it.I now went to Route 102.Here I went inside the tall grass and caught my second team member,a Seedot.It is Male and has Relaxed nature(+Defense/-Speed).I trained both of the Pokemon in the tall grass until they were Lv.9.I then defeated all the trainers quite easily and got a few items.I arrived in Petalburg City.I went to the Pokemon Center to heal my team.Here also there wasn't much to do.I went to the gym where I met my dad and the Gym Leader Norman.He said he will accept my gym challenge after I become stronger.A boy named Wally came to him asking his help for catching Pokemon.Instead,Norman loaned him a Zigzagoon and asked me to help him catch a Pokemon.I helped Wally in catching his first Pokemon,a Ralts.He left from there happily.I saved the game after that.

Team:

Mudkip Lv.10 Male Sassy (Water Gun/Tackle/Mud Slap/Growl) Ability:Torrent Held Item:None
    Seedot Lv.10 Male Relaxed (Bide/Growth/Harden/Empty Slot) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:None

After leaving the Petalburg City Gym and healing my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, I obtained the Surf HM from Wally's house and I hurried over to the coast of Route 104. I taught Surf to my Swampert and I Surfed around the water. I caught a wild Tentacool that appeared while I was in the water, then I headed south toward Dewford Town. I battled some Swimmers along the way and I stopped by some little islands in order to battle some trainers there as well. I continued going south until I arrived at the island and I swapped Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I headed east afterwards and I battled some more Swimmers, then I found the Abandoned Ship that was stuck on some rocks. I entered it and I battled some trainers who were exploring the old ship as well. I wandered around aimlessly for a while before I continued going east until I arrived in Slateport City where I saved.

Reyes' Journey, Part 21
    (For Parts 1-20, see FRLG Recent Happenings Thread, Page 108)

A moving truck rolled in to Littleroot Town, where Reyes steps out of the truck, to his new home for a few months. You see, Reyes isn't an average Trainer; he recently entered in the Hall of Fame in the Kanto region, and now he's here in Hoenn. Unfortunately, the moving company did not allow any Pokémon to travel with him along the way, so it was like starting anew.

After settling in, Reyes was invited to Professor Birch's house next door, where his daughter May lived. The Professor was away, but May said he was doing research in the lab. Once Reyes got into the lab, he found out that Birch went out to do some research. Taking this as an opportunity to tour Littleroot Town, Reyes went up to Route 101, but he hears the Professor's cries for help. The Professor was trapped by a mysterious raccoon-like Pokémon, which was apparently named Zigzagoon. Reyes grabbed a random Pokeball from Birch's bag to help out. It was a small chick Pokémon, Torchic. Reyes was able to beat Zigzagoon, and as thanks, Birch took Reyes to the lab in Littleroot.

Birch gave Reyes the Torchic for him to keep, and he urged Reyes to find May so he can battle her. He figured she was still home, but her mother said she went out to the field for research. Like father, like daughter. So now Reyes left Littleroot to find May, and with that, his Hoenn journey starts!

Team

Lv. 5
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

I healed my Pokemon at the Slateport City Pokemon Center and then I participated in a Hyper Rank Pokemon Contest. After coming in second place I headed over to the Poke Mart and I purchased items. I headed north to Cycling Road afterwards and I continued until I reached Mauville City. I headed east until I reached the shoreline where the river divided the route in half. I Surfed across said river and I arrived at a new place. I started battling some trainers and I headed over to the Berry Master's house. I picked some berries outside of the house and then I collected some from the Berry Master himself. I headed north after that and I arrived near some tall grass that I couldn't ride my bike through. I walked around the grass and some trainers challenged me to battles there. I left the Mimic Circle after battling trainers and I headed toward the bridge area of the route and I saved the game there.

I picked up my spare copy of Emerald a couple of days ago in order to do the Regi side quest. First, I had to obtain a Wailord and a Relicanth. I caught a Wailmer through fishing very quickly and evolved it. I then went underwater to look for a Relicanth. It took over half an hour, but I eventually found one and caught it.

After that, I flew to Pacifidlog Town and went surfing in the fast currents. I found the place where I needed to use dive and ended up in the chamber where I then unlocked the doors to the Regis' rooms. I went to catch Regice first. The battle was a little long and it took around 30 balls to catch it. Regirock and Registeel were easier to catch as I only had to use less than 10 balls each to catch them.

When all that was done, I traded the Regis and some other Pokemon to my LeafGreen.

Page 115 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast