Page 116 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 3625

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Reyes' Journey, Part 22

Reyes headed through Route 101, meeting Pokemon he never saw before, and eventually, he ended up in Oldale Town. a crazed Pokemaniac was blocking the path to Route 102, and he said he didn't see agirl walk by, so Reyes headed up north to Route 103 was. Unfortunately, some Wingulls about took out Torchic before Reyes could even find May!

Reyes eventually did find May, cataloging Pokemon living in Route 103, and she accepted Reyes' battle challenge. Her Mudkip was a challenge, but Torchic ended up with the win! And Torchic even learned Focus Energy!

May took Reyes back to Littleroot so the Professor could see Reyes' potential. When Birch found out he was a Kanto Hall of Fame member, he gave Reyes the Hoenn upgrade to the Pokedex, and May gave him some PokeBalls so he could catch some of the new Hoenn Pokemon in the region. After finding about the Hoenn League, Reyes headed back to Oldale to register, and then headed to Route 102 to his first Hoenn Gym. Along the way, Reyes caught a new Pokemon- Poochyena! Reyes managed through Route 102, and now, Reyes is in Petalburg City, where a Normal type Gym awaits him...

Team

Lv. 7

Lv. 10
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

I did some more stuff on Ruby.I purchased some Repels at the Poke Mart in Petalburg City.I then went to the southern part of Route 104 where I got some items and fought some trainers.I went through Petalburg Woods where I got some items and fought a few trainers including a grunt of an evil organization called Team Magma.He was troubling a Devon Corporation researcher.He ran away after being defeated.The Devon Corporation guy thanked me with a Great Ball.I reached the northern section of Route 104 where I battled a few more trainers and got some items including a few berries and TM Bullet Seed.I also got a Wailmer Pail from a woman in the Pretty Petal Flower Shop.I reached Rustboro City and healed my team at the Pokemon Center.I explored the city.A person gave me HM Cut but I couldn't use it due to not having the first gym badge.I went to the Trainers School as well to study the basics of Pokemon.Then I decided to visit the gym.I defeated the gym trainers easily.Before battling Roxanne,I healed my team.I battled her in what was not an easy battle but I managed to win.

Vs Roxanne
    -She started with Geodude and I sent out Seedot.
    -Geodude's Rock Throw did some damage while Seedot used Bide to store energy.
    -Geodude used Defense Curl to raise its Defense while Seedot stored energy.
    -Geodude used Defense Curl to raise its Defense while Seedot unleashed energy but it failed.
    -Geodude's Rock Throw missed while Seedot used Bide.
    -Geodude's Rock Throw did some damage while Seedot stored energy.
    -Geodude's Rock Throw missed while Seedot unleashed energy which did heavy damage.
    -Roxanne used Potion to heal some of Geodude's HP while Seedot's Nature Power turned into Swift and did little damage.
    -Geodude knocked out Seedot with Tackle.I sent out Mudkip.
    -Mudkip defeated Geodude with Water Gun.Roxanne sent out Nosepass.
    -Nosepass used Harden to raise its Defense while Mudkip's Water Gun did some damage.
    -Nosepass's Tackle missed while Mudkip's Water Gun did some more damage.
    -Roxanne used Potion to heal some of Nosepass's HP while Mudkip's Water Gun did some damage.
    -Nosepass's Rock Throw and Mudkip's Water Gun did some damage to each other.
    -Nosepass's Rock Throw did some more damage but it was defeated by another Water Gun.

After defeating her,Roxanne gave me my first badge,The Stone Badge.The badge allows me to use Cut outside of battle and slightly gives my team an Attack boost.She also gave me TM Rock Tomb.As I exited the gym,I found that the Devon Corporation guy was running after a Team Magma grunt.He asked me to retrieve the stolen Devon Goods.I went to Route 115 but only got a Super Potion as I require Surf to explore the route.I caught a Slakoth in Petalburg Woods for using HMs.I taught it Cut and got some items from some previous places that I had visited.I then went to Route 116.Here,I battled a few trainers and got some items.During the battles here,Seedot evolved into a Nuzleaf and Mudkip evolved into a Marshtomp.I found out that the tunnel project for Rusturf Tunnel was cancelled due to its ill-impact on the local Pokemon.I found Mr.Briney who told me that his Wingull named Peeko has been stolen by the Team Magma grunt.I went inside the tunnel and battled the Magma grunt.I defeated him and he ran away leaving the Devon Goods and Peeko.Mr.Briney came to check on his Peeko.I gave the Devon Goods to the Devon Corporation guy who thanked me with a Great Ball and took me to the president's office of the Devon Corporation building.The researcher asked me to deliver the Devon Goods to the shipyard in Slateport City.The president Mr.Stone thanked me for helping his staff member and asked me a favour of delivering a letter to his son Steven Stone.He gave me a brand new PokeNav to help me on my adventures through Hoenn as a gift.I then exited the building after meeting some of the scientists of the company.I healed my Pokemon and went to Mr.Briney's Cottage.I saved the game there.

Team:

Marshtomp Lv.16 Male Sassy (Water Gun/Mud Shot/Tackle/Bide) Ability:Torrent Held Item:None
    Nuzleaf Lv.16 Male Relaxed (Nature Power/Bide/Growth/Harden) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:None
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I continued heading north towards Fortree City and I battled some Rangers and then I arrived at a new portion of the route. I had to battle and also make my way across some tall grass and I caught a Tropius there. I finally arrived outside of the Weather Institute and I entered it. I battled my way around the facility and I defeated the Team Magma grunts who had taken over the building. After they had all fled I obtained a Castform from a scientist inside and I deposited it in my PC. I headed back outside into the rain and I crossed a bridge and I met my rival there. We had a short battle and then I continued heading north until I found some berries. I picked them then I went east and I arrived in Fortree City. I saved.

In Emerald, I faced Nolan for the first time with some pretty good rental pokemon.

My Pokemon were...
    Walrein (Quick Claw) - Sheer Cold, Fissure, Surf, Attract
    Typhlosion (Salac Berry) - Earthquake, Overheat, Endure, Reversal
    Feraligatr (Scope Lens) - Hydro Pump, Crunch, Earthquake, Rock Slide

Nolan's Pokemon...
    Hariyama - Cross Chop
    Meganium - Earthquake
    Skarmory - Fly, Curse

I started off with Walrein against Hariyama. I attracted Hariyama, then tried to Fissure him. It missed a few times with me getting hit by Cross Chop at 1 point. I eventually took down Hariyama, but got taken down by Meganium's Earthquake. I sent out Typhlosion and used Endure knowing I may be 1 hit KO-ed by Earthquake. I lived with 47 HP, activating my Salac Berry, then nuked Meganium with Overheat. Lastly came Skarmory. I attempted to use the Endure/Reversal technique, though I wish I would've gone with Overheat again. Regardless, I was taken down by Skarmory's Fly (which was critical) after I pushed my luck with using Endure 2 times in a row. I sent out my last pokemon, Feraligatr. From this point on, Skarmory just spammed Curse and I was able to take him down with 3 Hydro Pumps (the last being a critical hit).
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

I healed my Pokemon at the Fortree City Pokemon Center upon arrival and then I visited the local Poke Mart and I bought some items there. I headed over to the tree houses around the city and I spoke with characters around there. I bought some Secret Base furniture inside one of the tree houses and then I obtained the Hidden Power TM in another house. I couldn't visit the local Gym yet though since there was an invisible Kecleon blocking the path, so I headed out to Route 120 and I wandered around there in search of Steven Stone. I battled some Pokemon in the tall grass and I caught a wild Absol, then I battled a trainer before meeting Steven. I obtained the Devon Scope from him and Steven left the area. I stayed behind to train my Pokemon a little bit more then I returned to Fortree City where I healed my Pokemon once again and I saved the game at the Fortree City Gym entrance.

Reyes' Journey, Part 23

In Petalburg City, Reyes went into the Gym, but Norman didn't accept his offer. Instead, a new Trainer by the name of Wally came in at the same time, asking for help in getting a new Pokemon. Reyes, being an experienced Trainer, helps Wally, and on Route 102, Wally caught himself a Ralts! They return to the Gym, and Norman promises to battle Reyes, but first he has to get four badges first, the first being in Rustboro.

Reyes and his team managed to walk along the coastline, to Mr. Britney's house, which was abandoned, and entered the Petalburg Woods. There, a worker was ambushed by a man in all blue, so Reyes fended off the attacker, who appeared to be a member of Team Aqua. The worker thanked him, and he left the woods.

Upon leaving the Woods, Reyes visited the Pretty Petal flower shop and learned a little bit about growing berries. Reyes, on that Route, learned about Double Battles too, and being unfamiliar to him, the battle with Torchic and Poochyena vs Seedot and Lotad was fresh and exhilirating.

Reyes finally made it to Rustboro City! After some training, Torchic evolved to Combusken, a fire/fighting Pokemon! Reyes challenged Roxanne, the Rustboro Gym Leader. Though they had an illegal 2 vs 3 Gym match, Reyes won regardless:

Gym Battle 9: Roxanne vs.
    Winner: Reyes

With the Stone Badge in hand, Reyes healed at the Pokemon Center, when he heard a cry from help. The same worker from the woods was chasing the same Team Aqua member! The worker explained to Reyes that he has the Devon Goods, made from Devon Inc., and Reyes needed to obtain it back. He made way to Rusturf Tunnel, where an old man named Mr. Britney was calling for his Wingull "Peeko", whom had been stolen by Team Aqua.

Reyes found the Team Aqua grunt stuck in Rusturf Tunnel. the tunnel was supposed to connect Rustboro City to Verdanturf Town, but the Whismur got in the way of excavation, so it was a dead end. Reyes defeated the grunt, and returned Peeko (in which Mr. Britney asked Reyes to stop and visit him at his cottage for a reward) and the Devon Goods. The worker was overjoyed that he gave Reyes an audience with the President of Devon Inc., where he was given a PokeNav for his heroic feats. With the PokeNav, he can easily travel through Hoenn and contact friends he'd made along the way.

Things are turning out well for Reyes, and when he was returning to Mr. Britney's cottage, May comes by, wanting to battle....

Team

Lv. 13

Lv. 17

I entered the Fortree City Gym after I defeated the Kecleon that was blocking the path outside, and I headed around to battle against the various Gym trainers. I battled my way around the Gym as I moved the revolving bars, and I eventually had to heal my Pokemon at the Fortree City Pokemon Center. I returned to the Gym afterwards and I headed to the back of the Gym to battle against Winona there. I challenged her and I used my Manectric against her Swellow, which I defeated with Shock Wave. I used Swampert against her Altaria, then I switched over to Kadabra. I used it against Skarmory but that didn't work out too well, so I used Swampert again to defeat it. After finishing off Skarmory with a Surf attack, I used my Manectric once more against Pelipper and I defeated it with Shock Wave. I obtained the Aerial Ace TM and the Feather Badge from Winona, then I saved the game.

On my Sapphire game I started beating the Elite four with this team: I beat Sidney and Phoebe and am contemplating what to do about Glacia as I stupidly forgot 's Focus Punch.

~ashiemore
    Last edited by ashiemore; 15th May 2013 at 10:45 PM.
    I really need something to put here.

I left the Fortree City Gym after I had defeated Gym Leader Winona, and I visited the local Pokemon Center in order to heal my Pokemon there. I bought some more Secret Base furniture at a house in Fortree City before leaving. I walked into Route 120 again and I battled some wild Pokemon in the tall grass before setting off south. I battled some trainers near the puddles as I went south, and then I walked through a small tall grass labyrinth. I battled a couple more trainers near the entrance to the Ancient Tomb, and I picked some berries as well. I arrived on Route 121 and I saw some Team Magma grunts near the Mt. Pyre pier and I had to follow them to the mountain. I used Surf and I made my way out to sea. I arrived at Mt. Pyre eventually and I battled the trainers in the inside portion of the mountain. I then headed out and I climbed to the mountain's summit. I saved halfway up.

Reyes' Journey, Part 24

Reyes headed out of Rustboro City, but not before a rival battle with May. Poochyena was able to defeat her entire team! Reyes then left for Mr. Britneys house.

Reyes received a Letter from President Stone to give t his son, Steven, who was in Deford Town at the time. Mr. Britney offered to take Reyes, and in a few hours they arrived to Dewford. Reyes was denied the Gym Battle since Reyes only had two Pokemon. Reyes worked his way through the nearby cave, and he fou d Steven, and Steven gave Reyes the Steel wing TM.

Reyes, since he couldnt do anything else, went with Mr. Britney to Slateport to give Capt. Stern the Devon Goods. However, the captain was in the museum,where unfortunately wwas Team Aqua too. First, Reyes took the time to see the market and the Battle Tent. While coming back from the Battle Tent, a wild Oddish catches his eyes, and Reyes eventually caught it!

Reyes handed over the Devon Gooxs the captain and warded off Team Aqua too. A man named Scott met Reyes and told him that he'll be watching him....

Team

Lv. 18

Lv. 16

Lv. 16

Default Shiny!

I entered New Mauville upon the request of Watson to shut down the rampant generator. I walked calmly through the dark and dank halls wondering what could possible live down here when out of no where came a lone magnemite. But... something is different about it. "Ryugi my boy what have you found?" I thought to myself. The magnemite approached me and greeted me. Upon closer inspection I realized it was a shiny! "Hey there little one. Are you all by yourself down here?" The magnemite nodded in anticipation. "Say, would you like to come with me? I could use your help finding my way to the generator. After that we'll go and get you something to eat and we'll get settled for the night. Well, whadaya say?" The magnemite cried in excitment and reach from the nearest pokeball in my bag. It activated an ultraball and was caught with out a fight. It's been two day's and we've been everywhere ever since. Haven't figured out a name for him yet but I'm sure he's glad we're out of New Mauville.

"Well that's enough writing for today. Alright team, We have one more gym ahead of us. You ready guys?"

"Blaze!"

"Sceeeptile!"

"Tomp Marshtomp!"

"Gyaaaaaaar!"

"Trooooooooooooooopius!"

"Magne Magnemite!"

"Alright guy's Let's do this!"

((Break out into Original pokemon theme))
    Last edited by Strytho; 16th May 2013 at 9:27 AM. Reason: error
    My Friend Codes
    2DS: Strytho 4699-6673-2575
    Pokemon Y Trainer Name: Krayt
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Trainer Name: Burai

Friend Safari:
    Ground: Marowak, Trapinch, Palpitoad.

click the link for my HA female spreadsheet.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

Click here for a list of pokemon I have in special balls (AKA bank ball pokemon).
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0

Click here for a list of pokemon I am currently looking for.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...twQ/edit#gid=0

Reyes' Journey, Part 25

Since Reyes finally obtained three Pokemon, Mr. Britney sent Reyes back to Dewford Town for the Gym Challenge. Fortunately, all the training in Slateport City made the Gym a piece of cake:

Gym Battle 10: Brawly vs.

After getting the Fist Badge, Reyes once again headed north to Slateport, but this time Reyes continued north. He came along what is called the Trick House, and while trying to solve the puzzle inside a man's house, Poochyena evolved into Mighyena!

Reyes continued to go through on the Route below Cycling Road (as Reyes didn't have a Bike), and he spotted May along the way. Thanks to Oddish, Marshtomp wasn't a problem for Reyes. While on that Route, Oddish also evolved into Gloom!

Now, Reyes is just entering Mauville City, and with all the excitement that comes with it!

Team

Lv. 20

Lv. 21

Lv. 22

I caught a wild Duskull and a wild Vulpix in the tall grass as I headed up Mt. Pyre, and I eventually spotted some Team Magma grunts. After I battled against them I encountered Maxie at the shrine and he took one of the Orbs from there. I was given the opposite Orb after Team Magma had left the mountain, but I stayed there to train and to catch a Chimecho. The latter took a long time but I eventually headed back to Route 121 and I visited the Safari Zone there. I paid the fee and I got to wander around the place. I caught a wild Pikachu and a wild Girafarig near the entrance, then I explored some of the deeper areas before my time ran out. I headed out afterwards and I battled more trainers on Route 121. After making my way around the route, I finally arrived at my destination: Lilycove City. I headed over to the local Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon there and then I saved the game.

Since last time I have done some stuff.I sailed with Mr.Briney to Dewford Town.I explored Dewford Town but there wasn't much to do here.I got the Old Rod from a fisherman.I then went to the Dewford Gym.I easily defeated the gym trainers.I healed my team before challenging Brawly but he was too much for me and he easily defeated me.I went to Route 106 where I got few items and had two battles.I went to Granite Cave.A Hiker at the entrance gave me HM Flash but I couldn't use it due to not having the second gym badge.I went through the first floor as I got some items.Here,I caught my third team member,a Makuhita.It is Male and has Gentle Nature(+Sp.Defense/-Defense) which is not too good.I decided to trade my Marshtomp and Makuhita to Emerald where I taught Marshtomp Rock Slide and Makuhita Double Edge and Rock Slide.I traded them back to Ruby.I then trained my team but mostly Makuhita in the Granite Cave till all of them were Lv.18.I then went to challenge Brawly but was easily defeated.I challenged him and won on the third try but it was a tough battle.

Vs Brawly
    -He started with Machop and I sent out Nuzleaf.
    -Nuzleaf's Nature Power turned into Swift and did some damage while Machop used Bulk Up to raise its Attack and Defense.
    -Nuzleaf's Nature Power turned into Swift and did little damage while Machop's Karate Chop did heavy damage.
    -Nuzleaf's Nature Power turned into Swift and did little damage but it was knocked out by Machop's Karate Chop.I sent out my Makuhita.
    -Machop's Karate Chop did high damage while Makuhita's Vital Throw did some damage.
    -Brawly used Super Potion to heal Machop while Makuhita's Arm Thrust did little damage.
    -Machop defeated Makuhita with another Karate Chop.I sent out Marshtomp.
    -Marshtomp's Water Gun did some damage while Machop used Bulk Up to raise its Attack and Defense.
    -Marshtomp's Water Gun and Machop's Karate Chop did some damage to each other.
    -Brawly used Super Potion to heal Machop while Marshtomp's Water Gun did some damage.
    -Marshtomp's Water Gun and Machop's Karate Chop did some damage to each other.
    -Marshtomp defeated Machop with another Water Gun.Brawly sent out his Makuhita.
    -Marshtomp's Mud Shot did some damage while Makuhita used Bulk Up to raise its Attack and Defense.
    -Marshtomp's Water Gun did some damage while Makuhita used Bulk Up to raise its Attack and Defense again.
    -Marshtomp knocked out Makuhita with another Water Gun.

For defeating him,Brawly gave me my second badge,the Knuckle Badge.The badge allows me to use Flash outside of battle.He also gave me TM Bulk Up.Now that I had the badge,I went to Granite Cave.I caught an Abra for using Flash.I got some items before I reached Steven Stone.I gave him the letter and he thanked me by giving me TM Steel Wing.He left the cave and so did I.with Mr.Briney I went back to Petalburg City from where I went to Rustboro City to tell Mr.Stone that I had delivered his letter.He rewarded me with Exp. Share.I then went back to Petalburg,then to Dewford and from there to Slareport City.I saved at the beach south of Slareport City.

Team:

Marshtomp Lv.18 Male Sassy (Water Gun/Mud Shot/Rock Slide/Tackle) Ability:Torrent Held Item:None
    Nuzleaf Lv.18 Male Relaxed (Nature Power/Bide/Growth/Harden) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:None
    Makuhita Lv.18 Male Gentle (Vital Throw/Arm Thrust/Rock Slide/Double Edge) Ability:Thick Fat Held Item:None
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

After visiting the Pokemon Center and swapping some Pokemon among other things, I headed over to some of the other places of interest around the city. I visited the Cove Lily Motel, then the Pokemon Contest Hall, but I couldn't participate there so there wasn't much to do. I visited the Trainer Fan Club afterwards and then I went over to the Lilycove City Department Store since I wanted to do some shopping there. Unfortunately, I couldn't enter the building because my rival was standing there. I had to battle against them and then I finally I was given access to the store. I bought some items there then I headed back down to the lobby and I entered the lottery raffle but I didn't win so I left. After visiting some houses around town I headed over to the shoreline and I Surfed to Team Magma's hideout. I entered it and I battled a couple of Team Magma grunts before saving the game.

Since my last update I have defeated Maxie in the Seafloor Cavern, taken on Groudon in the Cave of Origin and defeated the eighth Gym Leader Wallace at Sootopolis. I've travelled through the Victory Road and have finally arrived at Ever Grande City. Now all I need to do is level up my Elite 4 team and defeat the Champion!
    Currently playing : Ruby - Play time: 296 hours 10 minutes, 324 owned, 359 seen, no shinies.

I headed deeper into the Team Magma hideout and I battled more Team Magma grunts as I wandered around inside. I eventually reached the Electrode room and after catching one, I obtained a Master Ball that was hidden amongst them. I headed out to the other areas of the base and I eventually arrived at the place where the submarine was kept. I battled against Tabitha there but unfortunately the submarine got away. I headed out to Lilycove City again and I healed my Pokemon there. I decided to visit Mossdeep City next, so I went to the shoreline and I Surfed. I battled some Swimmers in the water and I encountered some Dive spots that I couldn't access. I kept traveling around the sea route and I eventually arrived at some little islands. I traded some Shards for evolutionary stones on one of them and I eventually arrived in Mossdeep City where I saved the game before continuing.

Reyes' Journey, Part 26

We last left off Reyes in Mauville City, and before Reyes could schedule a Gym Battle, Wally found Reyes and wanted to battle. The battle was kind of unfair, considering Mightyena's strength over Ralts, but Reyes won all the same. Wattson, the Gym Leader, refused a battle since Reyes only had 3 Pokemon and he needed 4.

Reyes obtained a Mach Bike from Rydel, and he headed out to Verdanturf. Along the way, Reyes caught his 4th Pokemon- Illumise.

In Verdanturf, Reyes visited Wally's house, and he participated in the Battle Tent Challenge. Surprisingly, Illumise was quite the competitor. She managed to knock out 2 opponents in a row without receiving any damage.

So, Reyes finally was able to fight Wattson for the Dynamo Badge:

Gym Battle 11: Wattson vs.

Now, Reyes is on his way to Lavaridge Town, home of the next Badge!

Team

Lv. 21

Lv. 24

Lv. 26

Lv. 24

After arriving in Mossdeep City, I headed over to the local Pokemon Center in order to heal my Pokemon. I wandered over to the Poke Mart afterwards and I shopped there before heading out again. I visited some houses around town and I obtained the Super Rod in one of them. I fished on the shore of Mossdeep City and I caught some Pokemon, then I returned to the city. I visited the Space Center and afterwards I visited the Mossdeep City Gym. I battled a couple of trainers once I was inside, but I realized that my Pokemon were still too weak to battle against Liza and Tate, so I left the Gym. After I healed my team again, I wandered off to Shoal Cave in order to do some training there. I Surfed around outside where I battled some trainers, then I entered the cave at high tide. I picked up some Shoal Shells, then I caught a wild Spheal. I saved the game outside before Surfing to Mossdeep.

I just started mine over! CHoosing torchic this time
    White 2 Friend Code: 3139 5811 5081
    Y friend code: 2981--5364-9336

Reyes' Journey, Part 27

Well, thanks to Team Magma blocking off Mt. Chimney, Reyes couldn't go to Lavaridge Town for his next Gym Badge like he wanted. So, Reyes needed to go North, as he overheard a Team Magma grunt saying something about Professor Cozmo in fallarbor town.

On the way to Fallarbor, Reyes noticed something was wrong with Illumise. She didn't want to battle, and instead only focus on moves like Charm and Wish. In Fallarbor Town, Reyes met the tunnel Maniac, who proceeded to teach Mightyena Dig. In the Pokemon Center, Reyes met a girl named Lanette, who claimed she helped Bill of Cerulean City with the PC Storage, and she even invited him to her house, next to Meteor Falls. Professor Cozmo was no where to be found in the town.

At Meteor Falls, Lanette talks about the PC problems that they had; the worldwide connection that they were wanting is not able to work since the signal is too weak, but there is someone on the Sevii Islands trying to fix it now. Lanette also looked at Illumise, and concluded that Illumise doesn't want to battle, but to compete in Contests. Reyes, never before trained for Contests, gets more information from Lanette about them, and then he heads out.

Inside Meteor Falls, Reyes finds Team Magma, stealing a Meteorite from Professor cozmo. Team Aqua shows up too and threatens Team Magma to leave. Everyone is concerned why Team Magma would steal a Meteorite and block off an active volcano....

Reyes exits Meteor Falls when the coast is clear, and he ends up again at Rustboro. Now, Reyes must get to Mt. Chimney, and soon....

Team

Lv. 28

Lv. 26

Lv. 29

Lv. 28

I headed back to Mossdeep City and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I wandered over to the local Gym once more and I battled the last remaining Gym trainers inside and I also solved the puzzle and I managed to arrive at the back of the Gym where Liza and Tate were waiting. I battled against them and I used my Swampert and Manectric against their Lunatone and Solrock. The battle itself was easy mostly thanks to my Swampert's Surf attack, which was super effective against both Lunatone and Solrock. I obtained the Mind Badge from Liza and Tate after that battle, as well as the Calm Mind TM. I headed out of the Gym to buy items at the Poke Mart and I saved before heading out again.

Reyes' Journey, Part 28

Reyes headed to Mt. Chimney to stop Team Magma and their plot that was unknown to him. Along the way, Archie of Team Aqua helped Reyes get to the leader, Maxie. Maxie threatened to use the enery from the meteorite and make Mt. Chimney erupt, awakening something powerful. Reyes, with his team, defeated Maxie and took out the meteorite.

As reyes traveled down Jagged Pass to get to Lavaridge, Reyes caught a Spoink! He trained Spoink to get him on the same level as the rest of the team.

Once in Lavaridge, Reyes chilled in the hot springs, then had the Gym Battle:

Gym Battle 12: Flannery vs.
    winner: Reyes

With the Heat badge, Reyes headed north to Fallarbor Town again to deliver the Meteorite to Professor Cozmo. Reyes decided to come back later on to check out Metoer Falls to find rare Pokemon....

Reyes then went through the sandstorm, as May gave Reyes the Go-Goggles, letting him go through. There were a few Trainers, but other than that, nothing.

Now, Reyes is heading back to Petalburg City, where the next Gym and Norman awaits Reyes and his team....

Team

Lv. 31 Lv. 30

Lv. 30 Lv. 30

Lv. 31

I left Mossdeep City and I headed to the shore. I Surfed and I battled some Swimmers on my way to the underwater trench area. I wandered around some little islands and I build a new Secret Base on one of the islands. I headed out to the sea again and I used Dive to go underwater. I followed the underwater trench until I arrived at a cave. I used Dive and I arrived at the Seafloor Cavern place. I wandered into the cavern and I battled some Team Magma grunts and a Team Magma Admin down there. I also had to travel on some currents and push some boulders out of the way. I eventually arrived at the place where Groudon was sleeping, and I met Maxie there. I had to battle against him and I used my Breloom against his Mightyena. I defeated it with Mach Punch and then I used Manectric against his Crobat and Swampert against his Camerupt. I beat Camerupt with Surf and I beat Maxie.

Reyes' Journey, Part 29

Well, once in Petalburg City, Reyes had the Gym Battle against Norman, and it sure was a tough battle:

Gym Battle 13: Norman vs.

After that win, Reyes was given HM03 Surf from Wally's uncle as a token of gratitude. Reyes rented a Marill to head to Route 118 and get a Good Rod, which Reyes used to catch a Wailmer! After some training, Wailmer grew to the same level as the team, and Spoink evolved into Grumpig!

Reyes worked his way through the tall grass in Route 119, as the next Gym awaits for him. Reyes met Stephen again, and Team Aqua seems awfully suspicious hanging around the Weather Institute.

Team

Lv. 34 Lv. 34

Lv. 33 Lv. 31

Lv. 33 Lv. 33

Page 116 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast