Page 121 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 3569

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I participated in a Pokemon Contest in Fallarbor Town but I failed to win a ribbon since apparently my Wingull hadn't eaten enough PokeBlocks or something. I headed out to buy some stuff at the Poke Mart, then I wandered over to Route 114. I visited the Fossil Maniac's house and I obtained the Dig TM there. Then I headed outside and I obtained the Roar TM from a man on the road, then I headed south past the lake and I battled some trainers near Lanette's house. I visited Lanette and I obtained the Seedot doll from her. After picking berries I caught a wild Zangoose and a wild Nuzleaf in the tall grass and I climbed the rocky hill as I made my way towards Meteor Falls. I battled some trainers and I saved before going in.

Wattson proved to be just as difficult as Brawley. Lombre went out first against Voltorb but Voltorb used Selfdestruct and ended the first battle in a draw. Next up was Minun against Electrike. I hit with a Thunder Wave and then used Spark/Quick Attack until Electrike fainted. Combusken defeated Magneton with Double Kick and then I switched back to Minun in order to paralyze his Manectric. I then hit it with Spark until Minun fainted. Combusken came back out and used Double Kick but Manectric got a critical hit Shock Wave which knocked out Combusken. I was left with Golbat and sure of my imminent defeat I used Bite. Critical hit!!! Take that game! I got my third badge and then captured a Poochyena to use Rock Smash.

I headed north and found a desert with a terrible Sandstorm which forced me to take a long way around. Some guy gave me Secret Power which I taught to Minun. I continued along until I got to Verdanturf and then kept going until I reached Meteor Falls. Team Magma was harassing some poor man but luckily Team Aqua came to put an end to that. Team Magma fled and I decided to temporaily team up with Team Aqua for the greater good of humanity. I had to return to Mt Chimney, which I had to go through to get around that desert, and found Maxie about to unleash an evil plan. Of course the only way to stop someone is to beat them in a Pokemon battle. Combusken beat Mightyena with Double Kick, Minun knocked out Zubat, and then Golbat defeated Camerupt with Wing Attack. Once both teams ran away I headed down the mountain and arrived in Lavaridge Town.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Once inside Meteor Falls I spotted Team Magma grunts harassing Professor Cozmo and then they left the cavern. I had to retrieve the Meteorite that they had stolen, so I had to go back to Mt. Chimney. I headed out of Meteor Falls to the south and I arrived in Rustboro City where I healed my Pokemon and bought some items. I headed over to the Rusturf Tunnel and I took that shortcut to Verdanturf Town. I passed through Mauville and I went north until I arrived at the base of Mt. Chimney. I could finally ride on the cable car there and I took it to the summit of the mountain. Once there I spotted Team Aqua battling against Team Magma. I battled some Team Magma grunts myself and I saved near the volcanic crater.

Turns out there isn't a whole lot to Lavaridge Town apart from the gym so I went there. This gym specializes in Fire types so it's a good thing I have LombOH WAIT LOMBRE HAS A CRAP MOVEPOOL AND IS WORTHLESS!!! I purposely battled all the trainers and then I challenged Flannery. Minun went out against Slugma and won with Spark so I swapped to Lombre and defeated Numel with Nature Power. Golbat went out against Camerupt and almost knocked it out with Wing Attack but Camerupt's Overheat was too powerful and knocked out Golbat. Combusken came in and used Bulk Up and knocked out both Camerupt and Torkoal with Double Kick. I got my badge and even got some nifty Go-Goggles to boot. Once I left Lavaridge Town I explored that vast desert and beat all the trainers within. Then I biked all the way back to Petalburg City.

Since I can't progress the story any further I realized I had no choice but to challenge my father. I defeated his 7 trainers and finally challenged him. Minun once again started off the gym battle and once again beat the first Pokemon, in this case Spinda, with Spark. I switched over to Combusken when he sent out Vigoroth and barely won with Double Kick. Golbat went out against Linoone and almost fainted thanks to Linoone using Belly Drum and Headbutt. When Norman sent out Slaking I went to Lombre and hit it with Fake Out and while Slaking was slacking I healed up Combusken. Lombre eventually fainted so I sent out Combusken. I Bulk'd Up and then spammed Double Kick until Slaking was defeated. My dad could not believe I won and just before I could rub it in his face Wally's dad showed up and gave me Surf. I immediately taught it to Lombre and decided to spend a little time exploring Hoenn with this new ability. My first destination was Route 115, just north of Rustboro City. There were some trainers here that specialized in Fighting and Psychic types but there was not much else here....with the exception of one teeny tiny thing. There was a reason I went here first after getting Surf. In the small patch of grass in the northern most point of the route I captured what may be the strongest Pokemon in the game and added it to my team. I captured a Jigglypuff!!!
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

I arrived at the volcanic crater and I encountered Maxie the Team Magma leader there. I had to battle him to stop his plan and I used my Breloom against his Mightyena, then my Manectric against his Golbat. Finally I used Grovyle against Camerupt and I defeated Maxie. I was able to get the Meteorite from the machine there and I headed off the mountain once Team Magma had fled. I followed the Jagged Pass and I battled some trainers on the way down, then I arrived in Lavaridge Town. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, then I visited the Poke Mart. I picked up the Pokemon Egg from an old lady near the hot springs and I headed over to the Lavaridge Town Gym. I saved the game inside.

Shiny Illumise found on Emerald. Not much else going on.
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

After defeating Team Aqua on Mt. Pyre, I still haven't decided which water pokemon should I take. My party atm ( Dustox/Blaziken/Absol/Sableye/Tropius(HM Slave) and (last slot for water type) ) so I tried to get some magikarp( I really wanted to have a unique team so I don't know if I still wanted to pursue Gyarados :/ )

" I may look normal but I have lots of Potential. "

Once inside of the Lavaridge Town Gym I had to navigate around through the steam and find the right holes that would send me to the right part of the Gym. I kept falling into and blasting off from those holes randomly since I totally forgot the exact pattern I was supposed to follow, but I battled all the Gym trainers which was good since my Pokemon needed the experience. I eventually found Flannery's spot in the middle of the Gym and I battled her. I used my Pelipper against her two Slugma and I beat them both with Water Gun. I switched to Graveler afterwards and I used it against Flannery's Torkoal. I beat it with Magnitude and I obtained the Heat Badge and the Overheat TM from Flannery and I saved.

In the last two months,I couldn't play Ruby much because I was busy but I've done some stuff.I went to Route 115 and got some stuff and battled few trainers.I then went to Route 112 and using the cable car,went to the top of Mt.Chimney.I found that Team Aqua and Magma were fighting but the former was getting outnumbered.I fought a Magma grunt and then Admin Tabitha and Leader Maxie and defeated them though they were not easy.

Vs Tabitha
    -He started with Numel and I sent out Skarmory.
    -Skarmory's Peck did some damage while Numel's Magnitude didn't affect Skarmory.
    -Skarmory's Peck did some more damage while Numel used Growl to reduce Skarmory's Attack.
    -Skarmory knocked out Numel with another Peck.Tabitha sent out another Numel.
    -Skarmory's Peck and Numel's Ember did some damage to each other.
    -Skarmory's Peck and Numel's Ember did some more damage to each other.
    -Skarmory knocked out Numel with another Peck.Tabitha sent out Poochyena.
    -Poochyena's Bite did little damage while Skarmory's Counter failed.
    -Skarmory's Peck did some damage while Poochyena used Howl to raise its Attack.
    -Skarmory's Peck did some damage while Poochyena's Bite did little damage.
    -Skarmory knocked out Poochyena with another Peck.

Vs Maxie
    -He started with Mightyena and I sent out Skarmory.
    -Skarmory's Peck and Mightyena's Bite did little damage to each other.
    -Skarmory's Peck did little damage and it was knocked out by another Bite.I sent out Nuzleaf.
    -Nuzleaf's Fake Out did little damage and made Mightyena flinch.
    -Mightyena's Bite did little damage while Nuzleaf's Brick Break did some damage.
    -Maxie switched to Golbat while Nuzleaf's Brick Break did little damage.
    -Golbat's Wing Attack did high damage while Nuzleaf's Nature Power turned into Rock Slide and did some damage.
    -Golbat knocked out Nuzleaf with another Wing Attack.I sent out Manectric.
    -Manectric defeated Golbat with Spark.Maxie sent out Mightyena again.
    -Maxie used Super Potion to heal most of Mightyena's HP while Manectric's Spark did some damage.
    -Maxie switched to Camerupt while Manectric's Spark didn't affect Camerupt.
    -Manectric's Crunch did some damage while Camerupt used Focus Energy to raise its critical hit ratio.
    -Manectric's Crunch and Camerupt's Ember did some damage to each other.
    -Maxie used Super Potion to heal most of Camerupt's HP while Manectric's Crunch did some damage and reduced Camerupt's Sp.Defense.
    -Manectric's Crunch did some damage and reduced Camerupt's Sp.Defense while Camerupt's Ember did some damage.
    -Manectric knocked out Camerupt with another Crunch.Maxie sent out Mightyena again.
    -Manectric knocked out Mightyena with Spark.

After the battle,Maxie decided to retreat.Team Aqua Leader Archie congratulated me and ran after Maxie.I got the Meteorite from the machine.I then went to Jagged Pass where I had a few battles and got few items.I reached Lavaridge Town and then I jumped the ledge to get a Nugget.I then went back to Mt.Chimney and battled some trainers and also found a lady selling Lava Cookies(but I didn't buy any).I went back to Lavaridge Town and healed my team at the Pokemon Centre.I then explored Lavaridge Town.I got a hidden Ice Heal and a Charcoal in the town.A Lady gave me a Pokemon Egg which I deposited in the PC.Apart from a herb shop,there wasn't anything of interest so I decided to visit the Gym.I defeated the Gym trainers and then healed my team before challenging Flannery.She was actually hard to take down but I managed to defeat her.

Vs Flannery
    -She started with Slugma and I sent out Nuzleaf.
    -Nuzleaf's Fake Out did some damage and made Slugma flinch.
    -Nuzleaf's Nature Power turned into Swift and did some damage but it was defeated by Slugma's Overheat whose Sp.Attack fell.I sent out Skarmory.
    -Skarmory defeated Slugma with Rock Slide.Flannery sent out another Slugma.
    -Skarmory's Rock Slide did massive damage but it was defeated by Slugma's Flamethrower.I sent out Manectric.
    -Flannery used Hyper Potion to fully heal Slugma while Manectric's Spark did heavy damage and paralyzed Slugma.
    -Flannery used Hyper Potion to fully heal Slugma again while Manectric's Spark did heavy damage again.
    -Manectric knocked out Slugma with another Spark.Flannery sent out Torkoal.
    -Manectric's Spark did some damage but it was defeated by Torkoal's Overheat whose Sp.Attack fell.I sent out Marshtomp.
    -Marshtomp's Water Gun did little damage while Torkoal's Body Slam did some damage and paralyzed Marshtomp.
    -Torkoal used Attract to make Marshtomp fall in love with it while Marshtomp's Mud Shot did some damage.
    -Torkoal's Flail did some damage and it was knocked out by another Mud Shot.

For defeating her,Flannery gave me my fourth badge,the Heat Badge.The badge allows me to use Strength outside of battle.She also gave me TM Overheat.After exiting the gym,I met May who gave me the Go-Goggles and suggested me to challenge the Petalburg Gym.I healed my team before going to Route 111 Desert Area.I battled some trainers here and got a few items including TM Sandstorm.I was given the choice of choosing between the Root Fossil and the Claw Fossil and I chose the former because I just like Lileep line more though I wouldn't be using it in this playthrough.With everything finished here,I went to Petalburg City and healed my team at the Pokemon Centre before saving.

Team:

Marshtomp Lv.27 Male Sassy (Water Gun/Mud Shot/Rock Slide/Tackle) Ability:Torrent Held Item:None
    Nuzleaf Lv.28 Male Relaxed (Brick Break/Nature Power/Fake Out/Bide) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:None
    Hariyama Lv.27 Male Gentle (Vital Throw/Arm Thrust/Rock Slide/Double Edge) Ability:Thick Fat Held Item:None
    Manectric Lv.27 Female Naive (Spark/Crunch/Double Edge/Thunder Wave) Ability:Lightningrod Held Item:None
    Skarmory Lv.28 Male Naive (Peck/Rock Slide/Counter/Swift) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:None
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I left the Lavaridge Town Gym after I had won the Heat Badge from Flannery, and I met my rival outside. They gave me the Go-Goggles that would allow me to access the desert portion of Route 111 since I would finally be able to see through the sandstorms there. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and I headed out of Lavaridge Town after stocking up on items at the Poke Mart. I went through Route 112, then I arrived at Route 111 again and I entered the desert. I encountered and caught a wild Cacnea and a wild Trapinch in the sand, then I battled against some trainers in the area. I explored the whole desert and I picked up the Root Fossil at one point. I saved the game after heading south.

Life on Emerald is good. After celebrating my victory against Tucker for the GOld Symbol, I tried IV breeding with Ditto. That was awesome, now I have at least 10 different Ditto, each with either 31 IVs in 1+ stats or have a great IV spread overall. I managed to hatch an impressive stat Heracross with 31 IVs in Attack and Special Defense so that's pretty ideal. My next goal is to catch a Modest Ditto with great IVs and a 31 Special Attack IV so I can breed an ideal Starmie. Then I reckon I'll be sweet to tackle the Battle Arena Gold Symbol.

I wandered south on Route 111 as I made my way to Mauville City. Once there I healed my Pokemon and I headed over to the Day Care on Route 117 in order to leave some Pokemon for training. I headed west to Verdanturf Town and I went through the Rusturf Tunnel in order to take a shortcut to Rustboro City. I went south through the Petalburg Woods and I arrived in Petalburg City eventually, which was my true destination now that I had four Hoenn badges. I swapped Pokemon on the PC at the Pokemon Center in town, then I bought some items and I visited my dad's Gym. Norman was hanging out in the back of the Gym and I had to cross several rooms to get to him. I battled a few trainers and saved the game.

Finally managed to get a Modest Ditto with great IVs, and a 31IV in Special Attack. It took me around 60 Ditto to get one, every other Modest one was just short or was just plain bad. I've hatched around 10 Staryu eggs, with only one with a Modest nature and a 31 IV in Special Attack, but its IV sum was a little average, so I'll be back to hatching soon.

I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center halfway through the Petalburg City Gym challenge. I returned to the Gym afterwards and I battled trainers in some of the other rooms in order to further train my Pokemon. I eventually arrived at the very back of the Gym where my father Norman was hanging out, and I challenged him. I used my Hariyama against his first Slaking and I beat it with Vital Throw. I used Pelipper against Norman's Vigoroth after that, and finally my Grovyle against his last Slaking. I defeated Slaking with Leaf Blade and I defeated my father. I obtained the Balance Badge and the Facade TM from him, then I headed out to Wally's house in order to pick up the Surf HM there. I saved the game after that.

After catching Jigglypuff I headed back to Petalburg and surfed down to Dewford Town. I taught Jigglypuff Strength and Shock Wave to help it out since it knew moves like Pound and Double Slap when I caught it. I got to Dewford Town and grabbed a Sludge Bomb TM for Golbat and then surfed east towards the Abandoned Ship. I was constantly having to return to Dewford to heal Jigglypuff which grew tiresome after a few times. I explored the Ship and Golbat FINALLY evolved into Crobat against a couple that were exploring the ship as well. Once I was done with the ship I surfed to Slateport and took part in another trick house challenge. Then I went to Mauville City and spoke with Wattson about turning off a generator, which I did. He gave me Thunderbolt which I taught to Minun. I felt like I had done everything I wanted to so I went east towards Fortree City.

After getting through an area where people mimic'd me and struggling through a lot of dense grass I found myself at the Weather Institute. Team Aqua was there causing trouble and since I couldn't proceed until I stopped them I figured I might as well do that. Combusken grew to Lv36 and evolved into Blaziken and Jigglypuff learned Body Slam so I decided to use a Moon Stone and evolve it into Wigglytuff while inside the Institute. Once Team Aqua was stopped I continued on and battled my rival. Shortly after I arrived in Fortree City.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

I taught Surf to my Pelipper after getting the HM from Wally's father, and I headed over to Route 104 in order to try it out. I rode on the waves and I headed south towards Dewford Town. I traveled along Route 105 and I battled some Swimmers along the way, plus wild Tentacool and Wingull that kept appearing in the water (I had no Repels). I arrived at some little islands and I battled against a Ruin Maniac there. I couldn't access the Island Cave yet so I just kept Surfing south. I arrived in Dewford Town eventually and I healed my Pokemon there. I went east to Route 107 and I battled even more Swimmers there. I eventually found the Abandoned Ship on Route 108 and I entered it. I saved on the first floor of said ship.

I started my Emerald game and immediately began resetting to get a good nature for my Torchic. I settled on Naughty and blew throught all the start-of-game stuff, after which I caught a Zigzagoon(For Pickup) I continued to petalburg where I again went throught the(required) plot events and saved. That's where I got to before my battery died ^_^

~ashiemore
    I really need something to put here.

Recently, I got back into breeding on Emerald. A few days ago, I bred for a Treecko and got a pretty good one in my first batch of eggs. I then began breeding for a Taillow, but I did not have as much success hatching a good one. I finally got one with good IVs last night. I will EV train these Pokemon in the future, after I breed for several more.

I also spent some time at the Battle Dome last night. I got destroyed by an Overheat Arcanine on my first battle there, which was pretty embarrassing... I made sure to win a tournament immediately after the loss in order to get another winning streak going. I wanted to do several more tournaments after that, but my battery was low.

I wandered around the other floors of the Abandoned Ship and I encountered some trainers on the ship that I battled against. I didn't stay there long though since I was in a hurry to get to Slateport City. I went back out to Route 108 and I Surfed the rest of the way to my destination. Once in Slateport City I healed my Pokemon and I wandered north to Mauville City. I stopped at the Trick House in order to play there for a while, then I continued north using the Cycling Road. I went east and I battled some trainers near the water, then I Surfed across the river there and I battled Gabby and Ty on the other side. After giving an interview to them, I went east some more and I picked some berries at the Berry Master's house.

Fortree City is a small little place so I decided to go to the gym but my game glitched and wouldn't let me go in. Weird. Since that didn't work out I went past the city and found Steven just chilling on a bridge. He explained some scientific stuff and showed me that the glitch was none other than Kecleon! He gave me a Devon Scope and with this new found ability I headed back to Fortree and entered the gym. I used Minun and Wigglytuff since they both know Electric moves against the Flying types. After spinning all the spinners I challenged Winona. Minun went out and beat Swablu with Thunderbolt. She sent out Altaria so I went to Lombre. Unfortunately Ice Beam didn't knock it out but did leave it barely alive. Altaria beat Lombre with Aerial Ace but Minun's Thunderbolt finished it off. Crobat's Sludge Bomb beat Tropius, Blaziken's Blaze Kick knocked out Skarmory, and Wigglytuff won the battle against Pelipper with Shock Wave. I received my 6th badge and I healed up and headed back to where I found Steven.

It started to rain once I crossed the bridge which helped Lombre a lot. There were also a lot of trainers for some extra experience. As I headed to Lilycove City I saw some Team Aqua grunts discussing something about Mt Pyre. I wanted to chase after but I really needed to heal. Once I arrived in Lilycove I healed and then went to Mt Pyre. There was an inner and outer part to the mountain and I chose to explore the outer first. I climbed to the top and found Team Aqua. I defeated a grunt and then found some grass. In the grass I captured my final team member, a Duskull! I flew back to Lilycove to heal while I'm sure Team Aqua will finish up their evil doings before I return.

Fun fact: I was gonna use Huntail or Gorebyss but decided two water types would be redundant.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

After picking some berries and meeting the Berry Master on Route 123, I headed over to Route 119 since I had to visit Fortree City next. I had to pass through thick tall grass first and I couldn't use my Mach Bike, so it took a while to move around. Plus I had to battle some trainers in the Mimic Circle so that took a long time. I eventually got out of the thick grass and I wandered north some more. I battled some Rangers and other trainers as I moved closer to my destination, but I eventually had to stop at the Weather Institute which was where Team Magma was. I had to help liberate the building and I battled Team Magma grunts as well as Admin Courtney. I obtained a Castfoam afterwards and then I saved the game.

I'm doing great on Emerald at the moment. After hatching my Staryu with impressive IVs, a Modest nature, a 31 SpA IV and Natural Cure, I left it and my impressive Heracross with 31IVs in Attack and SpD in the Day-care to raise. After getting both to around level 20, I fully EV trained Starmie by giving it a Macho Brace and infecting it with Pokerus. I managed this in around 3 levels of training. Next I defeated Norman and Juan for some EXP. I'm currently at level 51, and will go on to level 65.

After rescuing the people inside of the Weather Institute on Route 119, I headed east and I encountered my rival as I made my way toward Fortree City. I had to battle them and I used my Pelipper against their Shroomish and I beat it with Wing Attack. I used Grovyle against Wailmer and I defeated it with Absorb, then I used Pelipper's Water Gun attack against Combusken. I obtained the Fly HM from my rival after that battle and I eventually arrived in Fortree City after stepping out of Route 119's torrential rainfall. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center then I stocked up on items at the Poke Mart. I explored the tree houses around town and I purchased some Secret Base furniture in one of them. Then I saved.

After healing up in Lilycove I returned to Mt Pyre and decided to explore the inside to get some training for Duskull. There were a lot of trainers and thanks to the Exp Share Duskull leveled up quite a bit. I taught Duskull Shadow Ball from a TM I found and then climbed the outside of the mountain. I defeated the remaining Team Aqua members but was too late and Archie stole the Red Orb. An old woman gave me a Magma Emblem and with it I decided to head to...

the Trick House. It was the Mechadoll challenge which I despise. After 10+ attempts I finally made it to the Trick Master and received a lousy TM for my troubles. I returned to Lilycove and defeated my rival one last time and then flew to Lavaridge Town and entered into Team Magma's hideout. It took defeating 2 Magma grunts for Duskull to evolve into Dusclops! I made my way through battling all the trainers with their one Pokemon per team clause and found Maxie and Groudon. Groudon fled which caused Maxie to believe I had something to do with it. He challenged me to a battle but Blaziken, Lombre, and Minun put a stop to his team. I exited the base, flew back to Lilycove City, and took a break.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

After exploring most of Fortree City I decided to visit the local Gym only to find it blocked by an invisible Pokemon. I knew I had to get my hands on the Devon Scope item if I wanted to remove the obstruction, so I headed over to Route 120 in order to find Steven Stone. I battled a couple of trainers and I caught a wild Absol in the tall grass before I interacted with Steven. I obtained the Devon Scope and I caught a Kecleon that had previously been invisible on the bridge. Steven flew away afterwards and I stayed on Route 120 in order to train my Pokemon some more for the upcoming Fortree City Gym battle. After spending 45 minutes training I headed back to Fortree City to heal my team and I saved in front of the Gym.

Page 121 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast