Page 124 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 3625

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I got my 4th badge just barely. Azumarril was my only pokemon left. After that I did pretty much everything I could do with surf and caught my 5th team member, barboach, thus dumping azumarril, then I did the new mauville and got the thunderbolt tm which I taught to kirlia, now I'm in Fortree. Current team:
    grovile lv 28
    swellow lv 28
    gardevoir lv 32
    slugma lv 30
    barboach lv 28

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After leaving the Sky Pillar I flew back to Pacifidlog Town and I swapped Pokemon there and took out my newly captured Rayquaza. I flew to Slateport City and I went south to the beach there and Surfed. I went inside the Abandoned Ship since I wanted to explore the areas that were underwater. I used Dive inside one of the flooded cabins and I arrived at a new area that contained six rooms. I walked into the rooms and found gleaming bits of trash and some room keys. After picking up a Water Stone and doing some more stuff around the ship I finally gained access to the Scanner item and I left the ship. I headed back to Slateport City and spoke to Captain Stern. I traded the Scanner for a Deep Sea Tooth.

After getting my team to lv 32 I beat Winona. She wasn't to hard. I mostly used gardevoir and slugma. Now I'm on my way to Lilicove city.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I left Slateport City after obtaining the Deep Sea Tooth item and I headed back to Pacifidlog Town. I visited the Pokemon Center and I swapped Pokemon there and withdrew my Relicanth and Wailord. I headed west toward the currents around Route 132. I was pushed around often by the currents but I followed the path that would take me to the entrance to the Sealed Chamber and I used Dive to go underwater. I interacted with a stone and then used Dive again to resurface inside the Sealed Chamber itself. I had to use Dig to open the first chamber, then I went into the second one and with Relicanth in my team's first slot and Wailord in the last slot, an earthquake occurred that opened the ruins around Hoenn.

I beat Brandon, beat everyone in mount pyre, beat everyone on the route to the south of my pyre, and beat everyone in the magma hide out.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

With the Island Cave, Ancient Tomb, and Desert Ruins finally unlocked thanks to my exploits at the Sealed Chamber, I left and resurfaced on Route 134. I got swept towards Slateport City by the currents as I Surfed and I visited the Pokemon Center there to swap Pokemon. I headed back outside and I flew to Lavaridge Town. I headed east towards the desert portion of Route 111 and after battling some Pokemon in the sand, I arrived at the Desert Ruins. I went inside and I solved the puzzle that unlocked the other chamber. I then challenged the Regirock inside and I slowly weakened it. It took ages to finally capture it though; I finally accomplished it by tossing a Timer Ball, and I headed out to buy some items.

I got to Mossdeeptafter beating everyone in the Aqua hide out, got the super rod, beat everyone in the gym, bea Tate and Liza with some difficulty, beat everyone in the space center, caught a wailmer to use as an hm slave.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I flew to Mossdeep City and I visited the Pokemon Center to swap Pokemon. I then visited the Poke Mart next door and I bought some Ultra Balls since I was running low on those. I decided to go and catch Regice next so I flew to Dewford Town. I went north and Surfed along Route 106, then I entered Route 105 and I arrived at the Island Cave. I entered the cave and I stood still for two minutes in order to unlock the door to the second chamber where Regice was. Once inside I battled it and I paralyzed it with Manectric and weakened it slowly with Sceptile. I eventually made Regice weak enough and I chucked Ultra Balls at it. I caught it after trying at least 15 times, and I left the Island Cave and flew to Fortree.

Earlier today I got from having three badges to six. At this point my team was still just Gideon the Sceptile and Tessa the Gardevior. Once I got to the Safari Zone I picked up another member for my team, Mortmain the Rhyhorn. Then I made my way to Mt.Pyre where I picked up another team member, Cecily the Vulpix. Currently, Gideon and Tessa are both level 42, and I need to train Mortmain and Cecily to that level.
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    White BQ:
    Hunting: <-OR

I swapped Pokemon in Fortree City, then I headed out to Route 120 and I wandered south through the tall grass towards the Ancient Tomb where Registeel was waiting. I collected a berry at the end of Route 120 and battled against a Bug Maniac, then I went north on some stairs and arrived outside of the ruin. I went inside of the first chamber after battling against the Ruin Maniac outside, and I used Fly in the middle of the room in order to open the second chamber. I then found Registeel inside and I battled it. Weakening it was a chore and I accidentally beat it twice and had to restart from my save point, then I finally started tossing Ultra Balls and even Timer Balls at it until I had successfully caught it and I saved.

From when I last posted I've gotten my two final team members: Sophie the Lanturn and Gywilum the Shelgon. I have eight badges now, and everyone except Gywilum is level 47, so I'm in Sky Pillar training him to that level as well before I take on Victory Road.
    ~RaichuArcanine~

My Shiny Card
    White BQ:
    Hunting: <-OR

After capturing the Regi Trio in the various caves around the Hoenn region, I decided to take some time to train my Pokemon further since they weren't exactly invincible. I headed over to Victory Road which was like the only training spot in the region and I trained inside for quite a while and I also collected some items that I had neglected to pick up before. After spending about 45 minutes there, I flew to Mossdeep City in order to pick up the Beldum from Steven's house. I flew back to Mauville City and I left the Beldum at the Day Care on Route 117 and swapped Pokemon before heading out again. I went to Route 120 in order to visit my Secret Base and to decorate it some more with new furniture that I had gotten.

I started sapphire this morning cuz my brother didn't want his cart any more. I saved Birch from the Poochyena and I picked Torchic as my starter from Birch's bag. I left Littleroot town and went up to Oldate town or whatever that place is called I can't remember lol. I got a potion and healed Torchic and I battled May on Route 103 and beat her Mudkip easily then went back to Littleroot town and spoke to Birch again before leaving to Route 102.

I flew to Rustboro City and I visited the Pokemon Center there in order to do some trades with Emerald version. I had cloned some Pokemon with Master Balls attached and I traded them to Ruby so that I could have a fresh stock of Master Balls for when I finally encountered the roaming Latios. I flew to Lilycove City next in order to participate in a Master Rank Cuteness Contest there. I failed to win the ribbon though, so I headed over to the Safari Zone next to catch some Pokemon there. I spent 10 minutes searching for a Heracross, then I gave up and headed south to Mt. Pyre. I wandered south to Route 122 and then to Route 123 which I hadn't fully explored yet. I battled a few trainers and collected items there.

I started my game in ruby. I decided to choose mudkip as my starter. After beating may and getting my pokedex I caught a zigzagoon to use on my team.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    340 hordes for Female Nidoran
    540 encounters on route 210
    8059 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

I restarted my spare Sapphire version since I hadn't played that game in a long time. I picked the female playable character this time and chose my name. I exited the moving truck and entered my new home in Littleroot Town. I went to my room and set the clock, then I headed back downstairs and I spoke to my mother who was excited about a television broadcast that apparently featured my dad, Norman. I headed out and explored more of Littleroot Town. I wandered north to Route 101 afterwards and I spotted Professor Birch being chased by a rabid Poochyena. I went to his bag and chose Treecko and battled the wild Poochyena with that. After that crisis, I returned to Prof. Birch's lab and saved there.

I got back into playing Emerald last night after not playing it for a couple months. I was hatching Tyrogue the last time I played, so I continued where I left off. I hatched one with pretty good IVs, so I decided to keep that one. Then, I spent some time at the Battle Frontier. First, I went to the Battle Factory, where I had a streak already going. The first battle I had was a long stall war against opponents with annoying moves like Double Team, Attract, etc. I eventually won, and fortunately the other six battles went smoothly. Next, I went to the Battle Dome with a team of Alakazam, Salamence, and Blissey. I won a tournament there, thanks to Blissey's ability to tank Surf attacks from all the Water type opponents I faced.

After stopping by Professor Birch's lab, I headed out of Littleroot Town in order to visit Oldale Town to the north. I wandered into Route 101 again and I battled some wild Zigzagoon and Wurmple along the tall grass and I trained Treecko against them since I knew I would have to battle my rival soon. I arrived in Oldale Town after ten minutes of training, and I healed my Treecko at the Pokemon Center. I obtained a gift Potion near the Poke Mart, then I headed north to Route 103. I walked through more tall grass and I found Brendan by some trees and I battled him. I beat his Torchic with Treecko and I headed back south to Littleroot Town. I got the Pokedex from Birch and some Poke Balls from Brendan and saved.

I trained my zigzagoon up to level 7 so it would be the same level as my mudkip. I fought the first few trainers on route 102 with my zigzagoon. With his ability I have found a full restore and a full heal.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    8059 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

I headed out to Route 101 and I arrived in Oldale Town quickly. I healed my Treecko at the Pokemon Center there and then I purchased some Potions at the Poke Mart and I headed out to Route 102 next. As soon as I arrived, I battled against a Youngster trainer and his Zigzagoon. After Treecko beat it, I wandered around a bit more and I battled a Bug Catcher and his Wurmple and another Youngster and his Poochyena and Taillow. I healed my Treecko in Oldale Town, then I caught a wild Zigzagoon, Wurmple, and Lotad in the tall grass. I kept exploring the grass in search for a wild Ralts and I finally found one after searching for about 15 minutes. I beat a Lass and her Zigzagoons , then I arrived in Petalburg City.

In my sapphire version, just beat Steven for the first time with this team:

KFC; Blaziken 54; @Charcoal ;Slash, Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Blaze Kick; Use for powerful attacks, and killed the Metagross, Skarmory and Aggron of Steven rather easily
    FEBO; Swalot 53; @Shell Bell; Ice Beam, Toxic, Body Slam, Sludge Bomb; Solo-ed Drakewith Ice Beam. Also killed the last Dusclops of Phoebe, which I had trouble with ((killed all my pokemon except Swalot and Balziken))
    Pizza Hut; Flygon 52; @Kings Rock; Crunch, Fly, Dragon Claw, Earthquake; Was hard to train, but worth it. Almost didn't use it at the E4, which is kind of strange in hindsight
    BurgerKing; Ludicolo 52; @Mystic Water; Surf, Giga Drain, Bullet Seed, Waterfall; Most awesome typing ever, and probably also one of the awesomest pokemon ever. Strong STAB Surf made everything easy
    Subway; Gardevoir 52; @Amulet Coin; Calm Mind, Hypnosis, Psychic, Thunderbolt; Hypnosis + Calm Mind = POWER. Almost solo-ed the Ice lady. Powerful, but in the beginning hard to raise
    MacDonalds; Sableye 52; @Quick Claw; Fake Out, Secret Power, Shadow Ball, Faint Attack; Only used Shadow ball really. Quite strong in the beginning, but less and less towards the end

So that is my team ((And yes, all members were named after fast food places))
    Last edited by Shiny Swalot; 30th December 2013 at 10:32 PM.
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

I took a tour of Petalburg City and then after finding out where the Gym was, I entered it. I met my dad Norman inside and then a boy named Wally arrived and my dad lent him a Zigzagoon and I was asked to help Wally catch his first Pokemon at Route 102. I headed over there with him and he caught a wild Ralts after battling it with Zigzagoon. I headed back to Petalburg City and I healed my Pokemon in the tall grass, then I bought some items at the local Poke Mart and I headed back to Route 102. I trained my team against the wild Pokemon in the area, and I also caught a wild Poochyena there. I returned to Petalburg City and I visited the Pokemon Center once more before moving on to Route 104 to the west.

I started off by healing my mudkip and zigzagoon. I continued through the route and arrived in petalburg city. I decided to train mudkip and zigzagoon to level 12. while training them I found a ralts. I caught the female ralts as I planned on using gardevoir on my team. I will start training it after I get my first gym badge. When my mudkip and zigzagoon reached level 12 I decided to start towards petalburgs gym.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    8059 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

I arrived at Route 104 after healing my Pokemon in Petalburg City, and I walked towards the coast of the route and battled a Youngster nearby. After beating his Seedot and Taillow, I walked through the sand until I arrived outside of Mr. Briney's cottage. After speaking with him, I went into the tall grass and caught a wild Wingull there. I moved north towards the Petalburg Woods and I picked some Oran and Pecha Berries in the soft soil by the entrance, then I battled against a Rich Boy and I beat his Zigzagoon. I entered the Petalburg Woods after that battle and I moved around and caught a wild Shroomish and Slakoth in the tall grass. I trained my Pokemon as I moved around and then I went back to Petalburg City.

I arrived in rustboro. I went and defeated all of trainers in the gym and the leader with my mudkip. After the battle with the gym leader my mudkip evolved. Before moving on I am going to start training my ralts.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    8059 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

Page 124 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast