Page 2 of 146 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Ruby: SRing for shiny Regice in this file. I've been focused on it, as well as Whismur in Sapphire. I hope that when it appears, I'll catch it in an Ultra Ball instead of the Master Ball.

Sapphire: Been levelling up my shiny Swampert on Whismur, in hopes of a shiny one popping up. It has reached Lvl 71, so I obviously didn't get shiny Whismur before Lvl 70. My new goal is to get one under Lvl 80, before I continue with the game and nab the final 3 badges. Past 62000 encounters for a shiny one.

Emerald: Did a bit of double hunting for shiny Whimsur in this one as well, no shinies yet. Caught a couple Pokemon I needed and transferred them to Pearl. I'm soon going to level my shiny Charmander(that I got last year) once I figure out what moves/EV's I'll teach her.
    Formerly Storm_Dragoon

Latest Shinies - Alpha Sapphire:

233 Run Aways

caught a wingull to beat rivals grovyle with, but managed to defeat it with a sableye. made it to mauville and wiped out wattson with marshtomp. defeated the winstrates and the camera crew too.ralts evolved. im now lvl'ing up my new torkoal in route 113 while collecting ash

torkoal took 2 great balls and 8 pokeballs to capture, almost ran out but he stayed in my last pokeball i had

team
    marshtomp lvl 24
    sableye lvl 24
    kirlia lvl 24
    torkoal lvl 18

im also thinking of transfering my main emerald team to pearl and restarting emerald

I cloned some vitamins for my Beldum the other day. Cloning gets pretty repetative after only a few of them. I then proceeded to properly ev train my adamant beldum for the Battle Frontier.

My BF team is starting to take shape, with properly ev trained Lanturn at 45 and my properly ev trained Beldum at 17. I plan on using both a Modest Salamence and a Jolly Gligar for my third spot on my team. I am going to need an Icebeamer though...
    What? Am I back?

Ruby: I decided to restart my game but i will tranfers strong pokemon to there.

Emerald: EVs and IVs Training on my pokemon. The 3 pokemon using for the frontier

Swampert
    Blaziken
    Latios

I defeated 2 of silver frontier - Battle Palace and Battle Pike. Now heading for Battle Factory.

Today in Emerald, I SR'ed a fair few times for a shiny Groudon. I'm still going, though.
    Shinies: , ,
    SRing for shiny:

Just done my daily dose of Rare Candies, gave them to some more victims and sent them through to my Pearl game.

Then I went on to my cloning of Pokémon. Loads of Legends. It is actually very ridiculous.

And after creating loads of clones, I went on to bury a bunch of Berries in which they should be made by tomorrow morning on the bus ride to school.
    Proud Member Of The The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club! ( Co-Owner )
    Join The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club!

[IMG]http://i4.*******.com/81jbbqx.png[/IMG]
    Credit Goes To Knight_Ram For This Trainer Card.

Xbox360 - Gamertag - Taniwha Ranger

Caught shiny Whimsur in Sapphire today. It is a shiny female Whismur with a Calm nature. She took me over 70000 encounters to find(which includes encounters I did in previous files).

Now I'm going to go get the rest of the badges and take on the Elite 4. Shiny Swampert is at Lvl 74, so I won't have any problems defeating the rest of the gym leaders or the league.
    Formerly Storm_Dragoon

Latest Shinies - Alpha Sapphire:

233 Run Aways

Congrats Storm Dragoon

My Lanturn reached lv.50 last night and i decided to clone it there. I am keeping one at 50 and the other is being trained to 100. Should be fun. My Beldum evolved into Metang and is growing quite fast. At lv.25 it should be at 50 by tonite. Now i need to figure what other pokemon to ev train...
    What? Am I back?

I just earned my fifth silver symbol (Pyramid) with this team at lv. 72
    Alakazam - 3 elemental punches and psychic, EVs 255 each on speed and SpAt
    Zapdos - Toxic, Detect, Drill Peck, Thunderbolt - EVs same as Alakazam
    Steelix - Earthquake, Rock Slide, Double Edge, Iron Tail - EVs 255 each on speed and attack.
    Hmmmmmmmmm..............

transfered 4 XD pokemon (flareon, salamence, hitmonlee, Zaprong) and blaziken and kecleon to pearl and restarted emerald. started with treecko and caught a poochyena

sapphire: taught sableye shockwave which really helped with team aqua's goldbat and sharpedo. then managed to beat flannery with marshtomp. might try to lvl 'em all upto lvl 30 B4 norman

team
    marshtomp lvl 27
    sableye lvl 26
    kirlia lvl 26
    torkoal lvl 25
    Last edited by Pikasaur; 16th June 2008 at 11:35 PM.

Im Training My Team To level 100! on emerald
    Gengar level 96
    Salamance lvl 84
    Pidgeot lvl 84
    Waillord lvl 84
    [IMG]http://i13.*******.com/520xcic.png[/IMG]

Well earlier i finally trained my Ev trained Metagross to lv. 50, an although it took all day, i am quite pleased with the results. On my first attempt with only using my 2 fully ev trained pokemon that i have, both my Lanturn and my Metagross beat Dome Ace Tucker. I literary craped my pants when i found out that his Salamence had EQ, but my Lanturn's Ev-Defence finally kicked in and held on for me. It was my best battle in quite a while.
    What? Am I back?

just get wiped out by factory head, how annoying...

While ev training my Modest Bagon on sp. atk, my first shiny in the third gen. appeared. My new shiny Numel would be a part of my team, but it has the jolly nature...the boost in speed is pointless, and it takes away from is good sp. atk. Shame really...

My Bagon is now fully ev trained, so i plan on sweeping through the BF later today. My line up is pretty nice considering I only have three of the six in my sigy. Lucky they are the 3 strongest. (Lanturn is a nice bulky wall for me, who can absorb an EQ from Tucker's Salamence)
    What? Am I back?

I haven't played sapphire in quite a while but have done so recently. A few weeks ago I sent three colloseum pokemon to my sapphire because I had to "give up" the game cube for personal reasons but wanted to save Entei, umbreon and espeon. I wanted to send raikou but couldn't purify it in time for trade.
    Anyway, I wish to catch all the regis and send them with those forementioned pokemon over to Pearl. Since this file hasn't been played in a LONG time and it isn't my first time through, I hadn't done that yet. I began by attempting to find a wailord and so fished for it but on the wrong route. I just ended up battling many sharpedo! I was riding the bus at the time and since I was getting nothing but sharpedo I just automatically attacked with ying ton, my tropius and not paying attention. Once I looked away but clicked an attack and turned back to see a magical leaf hitting the sharpedo but I had noticed something......that sharpedo was purple! D'oh! That would have been my first shiny in gen3 ever and I have played since this game came out-multiple times! Oh well!
    I ended up evolving a wailmer and taking my relicanth, crapbag over and begun the events needed for the regis.

Today I took on regirock. I ran out of ultra/nest and luxury balls which were what I had, so begun throwing regular pokeballs. I didn't expect much but surprisingly, one succeeded! I was astounded! It has an adamant nature btw. Next stop, registeel!

Talking ~regarding the elusive, nearly useless fish~

I was surfing on route 119 today. I think you can guess what I was doing. [pokes title] I had searched two rows of grid squares when I suddenly found a you-know-what in the third. Right at the beginning!

I named her Phoebe and went to work on evolving her. It just turned out that she HATED beauty Pokéblocks. I caught another one after Phoebe, which had hasty nature and didn't mind the indigo blocks. She evolved a few minutes ago!

I named the beautiful creature Mirror after a suggestion I made. I can't wait to use her!

The phrase was "mudkip blaze," in case you're wondering. I thought I would try something ridiculous.
    Last edited by Saberu; 20th June 2008 at 2:13 AM.
    Zekrom, from dark stone
    A marvelous embryo
    Battle for ideals

If you despise chain messages, put this sentence into your signature.
    I use cheating devices, I breed to perfection, and I see Pokémon as useless if they have the wrong nature. Guess what? I still love Pokémon, especially the ones I capture, hack, breed, and/or train myself. All the extra codes and effort contribute to my affection for them. If you disagree, I love debate.

I went about EV-training the Umbreon and Vaporeon I hatched last week. I would've done it sooner, but I had to rework their EV spreads because I wanted to change their movesets at the last minute. Fortunately, I've got it all figured out and I'm just about to finish the last of the EVs for Vaporeon.

While EV training, I decided that it might be fun to breed an Eeveelution Passing team. I know that it'll encounter a few problems just by looking at it (Roar and Whirlwind say hello), but liberal use of Taunt should help alleviate that problem. Accordingly, I've had to plan out nicknames for this new team, which meant a trip to Wikipedia to look up gemstone names. This makes for four sets of Eeveelutions, each with unique gemstone/mineral nicknames, for a whopping 20+ Eeveelutions.

There's even more Eevees once I go through with my Pearl Eevee plans!

emerald: beat flannery and norman easily.caught cacnea, voltorb and a magnimite. im now fishing for corphish to replace my azumarill, and lvl'ing up magnemite.

team
    azumarill lvl 30
    aron lvl 28
    sableye lvl 28
    magnemite lvl 25

Trying to raise several Pokemon on Emerald...I cloned several Lucky Eggs, and then I cloned my Shiny Tentacool. I hatched a Houndour, Tropius, and Dratini. Then I traded my Lv5 Slowking from my Ruby version, and I traded my extremely awesome Lv58 Adamant Rhydon (EV Trained in Attack), and right now I'm trying to get all of my Pokemon to Lv65 without Rare Candies. Then I'm going to capture Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza without cloned Masterballs. I'm not going to evolve any Pokemon until Lv53 (Thats also when Dratini learns Outrage). And no, I am not EV Training Houndour, Tropius, Slowking, Dratini, Tentacool, I'm just using them to beat Steven and stuff. However, my Adamant Rhydon is already EV Trained, and he is just so amazing...

Currently I have:
    @ Lucky Egg
    Lv37 Shiny Tentacool
    -BubbleBeam
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Sludge Bomb

Lv40 Houndour
    @ Lucky Egg
    -Odor Sleuth
    -Ember
    -Faint Attack
    -Bite

Lv40 Slowking
    @ Lucky Egg
    -Curse
    -Headbutt
    -Confusion
    -Surf

Lv40 Tropius
    @ Lucky Egg
    -Body Slam
    -Magical Leaf
    -Fly
    -Sweet Scent

Lv40 Dratini
    @ Lucky Egg
    -Thunder Wave
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Thunderbolt

My extremely awesome Lv62 Adamant Rhydon
    -Scary Face (I'll probably replace this)
    -Megahorn
    -Rock Slide (I love breeding, I even have a Charizard with Rock Slide)
    -Earthquake

A lot of these moves will be replaced as they grow, and as I abuse cloning TM's.

Oh, and on my Ruby version, I traded my Lv5 Slowking to Emerald (I already said that, lol). And I traded my Raikou, Entei, Suicune, and special Gyarados, Sceptile, and Charizard, all EV trained in their respective nature. Also my Charizard knows Rock Slide. I don't know why I keep saying that, but its just fun to say, "MY CHARIZARD KNOWS ROCK SLIDE!!!!!!!!!!!" And I have more Charmander with Rock Slide. WEEEEEEEE.
    Last edited by Chaos Rush; 22nd June 2008 at 2:27 AM.
    HOW TO HEAR KYUREM'S CRY IN REAL LIFE:
    1. Blow your nose

I've been playing emerald since I got it at the Darkrai event. I'm at the E4 now, Phoebe to be precise aaaaaand...things are not going well.
    The second Dusclops just...well it sucks.
    Earthquake takes out Magneton (WHY DON'T YOU HAVE LEVITATE ASFlSKFJLSDFN) & Blaziken, Shadow Ball takes out Grumpig, and ice beam for everything else. And its has stupid defenses. *sigh* may have to plan a little better.

Suppose it wouldn't hurt to post my team.
    Magneton, Blaziken, Altaria, Grumpig, Azumaril, and Crobat. The later 5 are all girls, coincidently enough.

I've also used a Ninjask (benched for Grumpig) & Pelliper (benched for Altaria).

well im happy to say i just beat Juan which was preety easy my entire team was lv 44 except my modest swalot who was at 43 going to train to 50-55 and maybe train a few reserves and should i go catch rayquaza now or later

I may aswell post my team
    Swalot Swellow Exploud(a life saver) Ninetails Grumpig Swapert

And can anyone help me pick out reserves for the elite four that are easy to train....
    96 TP 37 KO (TL3)
    14 W, 10 L, 1 D

Cloned a bunch of Rare Candies and sent them onto my Pearl game.

Then ran over to the Elite Four to train a few weak Legendary Pokémon who were EV trained perfectly. So tomorrow I might send those bad boys off to my Pearl game once they are trained to 100.

I got my Rayquaza to 100 in about 2 hours after school. Which was a pretty good achievement.
    Proud Member Of The The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club! ( Co-Owner )
    Join The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club!

[IMG]http://i4.*******.com/81jbbqx.png[/IMG]
    Credit Goes To Knight_Ram For This Trainer Card.

Xbox360 - Gamertag - Taniwha Ranger

*tries to beat teh E4*

So far, no success, Wallace is still too uber. *gets killed by Surf* I EV'ed my other Pokemon, also, I trained Muku, my Blaziken.

renami ++ says:
    JULIAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    renami ++ says:
    WILL YOU MARRY ME
    on c l o u d nine ? says:
    UM KAY I'LL MARRY YOU
    Dynamite Shark Princess says:
    ILU
    on c l o u d nine ? says:
    WAIT WTF I HAVE A LOT OF ADMIRERS

Hm, I didn't post here for a loooong time ;]

I've bought an Emerald version. I'm sticking on 7th Gym.
    My team:

Ninjask lv 45 (Baton pass, swords dance, double team, slash)
    Swampert lv 41(Strenght, Surf, Mud Shot, Rock Smash <it sucks ;/>)
    Heracross lv 40 (Brick break, endure, counter, secret power)
    Crobat lv 41 (Wing attack, Fly, <hm purposes>, bite, confuse ray
    Shedinja lv Who cares? <HM slave>

I'm thinking about my 2 empty slots. Which pokemon should I catch?:/
    Death metal isn't a hobby, death metal is a lifestyle.

Like my rock/metal band!

well caught gyrados,claydol,hariayanma and still traing for the elite four

and to agroo try to catch Vulpix-Ninetails exploud maybe a grass/bug pokemon or try absol
    96 TP 37 KO (TL3)
    14 W, 10 L, 1 D

Page 2 of 146 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast