Page 100 of 146 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 3627

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Beat the New Mauville quest. Decided to train Cactiball while I was at it, damn I really should've remembered to get the Everstone while I was at Granite Cave. Cactiball keeps trying to evolve and I'm tired of always having to put up with that animation everytime it levels up.

Currently heading to Fortree. I have Bird Keepers, Ninjasks, Team Aqua's Zubats and the trainers on the Fortree gym waiting for me, so I have to see if I can get Cactiball's evolving restriction done with ASAP.
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 26th May 2012 at 6:36 PM.

Fighting Fiona
    Currently playing: Pokemon Ruby Team! (Broken internal battery :C)

Most recent shiny-

A lot happened from the last update.

I've traveled to Sootopolis and up to Pacifidlog. There's a whole bunch of trainers up there swimming for battles, only thing is I'm too lazy to find them all =_=" Even with Super Repels, lol. So... yeah. The sea is just too big to navigate >_>

So I got Return from the old man in Pacifidlog, and went to the Team Magma's underwater cavern, smoking all the Grunts and Maxie. He let Groudon loose and set Drought up Hoenn-wide. Ah well. I flew to Sootopolis then spoke with Steven and Wallace, and battled Groudon. I sent out Weezing first, and Fire Blasted him to yellow HP. After that, I gave him a barrage of Sludge Bombs to get his HP down to red. I began chucking Ultra Balls then but still failed. After Weezing fainted I sent out Camerupt and accidentally Rock Slided him. Lucky thing Groudon did not die and his HP went another bit down XD Thanks to his Bulk Up, I guess.

Groudon fainted all five of my Pokemon in my team and left me with a L7 Nincada I brought along for Flash >_> I chucked another Ultra Ball and ding, Groudon is mine. XD

Oh well. At any rate, now I'm ready to challenge Wallace. Been thinking to go training a bit again (current team at L52) but considering Wallace's Pokemon are all at L43 or lower... I might just go and challenge him right away.

Talked to my bro in Kanto, he got a nice Suicune.

Anyway, back to me. He traded it to me for a nice Hoenn pokemon he had never seen before o: Amazing.

Then I decided to travel around and make babies to fill my pokedex. I needed a Bulbasaur first of all so off to Route 117 Day Care!

Platinum Friend Code - 0733 5320 9545 <- Use this unless said not to

We breed pokemon for YOU and we can help you get your dream pokemon. (As long as it is not shiny xP)

I finished the last gym. Now all that's left is the Elite 4, woo~

I have 5 Pokemon in my team, and Wallace had 5. Perfect matchup. I sent out Camerupt against Luvdisc and... well, pretty much one-shot it. He got attracted, but luckily Earthquake hit. :P Next up was Sealeo vs Hariyama, and Vital Throw made short work of the seal. Whiscash vs Sceptile is ended in one Leaf Blade. Milotic took two Thunderbolt from Weezing though. He even managed to freeze Weezing on the first turn >_> And finally, Crawdaunt vs Seaking. I still had Strength on Crawdaunt (yeah, I know) but he still two-shot Seaking so I'm not complaining.

After the gym battle, I visited the remaining places and got a few neat items (TMs, PP Up, Iron, etc.). Now I'm set to head for the E4.

Forgot to visit the desert, went to the Gym instead. I went through all the doors in the Gym, to battle every trainer. The trainers were all easy since I managed to sweep them all with Shelgon. Then, I battled Norman. I sent out my Meditite against his Spinda and began to set up a couple of Meditates. It took a little while because Spinda loved spamming Teeter Dance, but eventually I got a few in and KOed Spinda. I then OHKOed the rest of Norman's Pokemon.

After receiving the badge, Wally's dad came to the Gym and kidnapped dragged me to his house, where I got the Surf HM. I then went back to my house, where my mom gave me the Amulet Coin.

Next time, I'll explore with Surf or do the desert...depends on which one I remember.

About to take on the 8th gym in ruby, farming for cash as of now.

Most recent shiny-

I finished going through Victory Road, and battled Wally. He's got a pretty decent team but too bad my Pokemon outlevel his by around ~10 or so, so I easily finished his team. I arrived at the Pokemon Center on the upper part of Ever Grande City.

Speaking of Ever Grande, my friend and I wondered how it could be called a "city" while the population is, what, the E4, Nurse Joy, 2 door guards and a man selling stuff. XD

Anyway, back to the story, I decided to level grind my Pokemon a bit. I remember stuffing some Rare Candies in the PC and I took them out, and found that I have ~12 Rare Candy or so. Sweet. Now I'm training my team to around L60 before going inside the E4. Weezing is fun to train since his moves are all at 80/90 base power and usually OHKOes the wild Pokemon. While Sceptile is harder because he needs to hit the wild Pokemon twice or so before KOing them, making me run out of PP pretty fast. And I'm training with a Pickup Linoone in the last place. He already got me a PP Up, another Rare Candy and a Full Restore. ^^

... Some timeskip later...

So I got my team up to ~59. With my 13 Rare Candies I had in hand, I elevated all the levels up to L62. I also used up all my PP Up (I believe I had about 7 of these) and PP Max (one. XD) on the moves that have less PP. Now, onwards to the Elite 4! Syndey, here I come.
    Last edited by arceus03; 28th May 2012 at 6:26 AM.

i don't know if I should be sad or happy.

After using all of my pokeballs, except my master ball, I catch groudon in a pokeball ;/

Most recent shiny-

After defeating the sixth gym, I went to Lilycove where I defeated my rival after that I went to Mt pyre and started the whole evil team base part, which I both cleared, after that I went to the shoal cave and got a Spheal which easily evolved into a Sealeo, I trained my pokemons quiet a bit before defeating the 7th gym, in which my Lairon evolved into an Aggron.

Team:
    Blaziken level 43
    -Bulk up
    -Blaze Kick
    -Slash
    -Double Kick

Gardevoir level 42
    -Psychic
    -Calm Mind
    -Double Team
    -Shock Wave

Aggron level 42
    -Iron Tail
    -Rock Tomb
    -Mud Slap
    -Take Down

Breloom level 42
    -Giga Drain
    -Sky Uppercut
    -Headbutt
    -Stun Spore

Vibrava Level 42
    -Crunch
    -Dragonbreath
    -Fly
    -Sand Tomb

Sealeo Level 42
    -Surf
    -Aurora Beam
    -Body slam
    -Hail
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Just a quick post here, restarted my game, but instead of keeping the groovy gecko Treecko, I opted for PSYTHOUGHT, the Ralts. We (barely ) beat Roxanne, thrashed Brawley, got JEWELL the Aron, and trained. Beat May, evolved Ralts, and we are training for 26 before challenging Wattson.

Team:
    PSYTHOUGHT the Kirlia (level 22)
    JEWELL the Aron (level 22)

I went into the Elite 4, and challenged the first of them, Sidney. First out, he sent Mightyena, which I pitted my Hariyama against. I Belly Drummed right off the bat, and got a Sand Attack in the face. I believe he was going to Roar me out because on the next turn, I used Vital Throw and went first. Too bad, Sidney

The next turns are pretty much... one-shots. Shiftry tried to Double Team me twice, but Vital Throw made short work off him. Cacturne tried to Cotton Spore and Absol tried Snatch. Only Sharpedo gave me a bit of a problem. He Swaggered me making me lose a turn to use the Yellow Flute, but after that Vital Throw still made short work off him.

~~~

Next up, Phoebe the ghost girl who, well, trained on Mt. Pyre to gain the ability to commune with Ghost Pokemon. And here comes the Pressure train, Dusclops. At L48, he survived a Shadow Ball from my L62 Weezing, and Phoebe used Full Restore to get his HP back to full. So I lost another 2 PP of Shadow Ball (damn you pressure) and finished it off with Sludge Bomb. After that, her two Banettes got one-shot by Shadow Ball, and Sableye got Surfed by Crawdaunt. Last Pressure train out, a L51 Dusclops. Two (four!) Shadow Balls again made short work of him. Weezing did get Confuse Ray'd and Ice Beamed, though it doesn't really affect him that much..

~~~

The third one, Glacia with her Glalies. lol. First Glalie up set a Light Screen, but Sceptile's Leaf Blade two-shot him. Sealeo out next, which I pitted against Crawdaunt (more so because I wanted to use Brick Break and shatter the screen). It got down to red HP (despite the level advantage, Crawdaunt's 120 base Attack and super effective damage >_>) so on the next turn I used Return first (Glacie Full Restored the seal) and then Brick Break. Second Sealeo and Walrein got one-shot by Leaf Blade, and the final Glalie got Eruption'd by Rupt. Not much of a challenge, really.

~~~

Final E4 member, Drake the dragon user. I used Crawdaunt mostly throughout the battle, Ice Beaming them to death. I did pit Sceptile against one of the Flygons and the Bagon, though, because Sceptile also has Dragon Claw. Needless to say, Ice Beam is far more effective but hey, gotta spread the love experience around.

~~~

Finally, the Champion. Woot. His Skarm managed to Spike me up >_> but Rupt's Eruption killed it in one shot. Same goes to Aggron who got Earthquaked. His third Pokemon Metagross was a bit more of a suspense. He moves first, Earthquaking Camerupt. He did got left with ~40 HP though, and Flamethrower killed Meta. (Now, I wan't expecting that!). Then Claydol, which Surf took care of. Next up is Cradily. I used to think Cradily is a Rock/Bug Pokemon while it's actually Rock/Grass o.o No wonder Sludge Bomb did normal damage to him XD He did manage to faint my Crawdaunt, though. =|

Ah, so Armaldo is the Rock/Bug guy. Ah well. Anywayyyy. I really love Weezing now. XD His stellar Defense blocked Slash and AncientPower like nothing, even though Slash did get two critical hits. I stalled with him to Revive Crawdaunt and heal a few other teammates, but it turned out I didn't need to. Thunderbolt took 3 hits to kill Armaldo, aaaaaaaaaand we won.

Seth pkmn: You should really check the signature rules. I do like to do signature checks on anyone who says "Info in Signature." Plus More than three sentences please!

Emerald: Bread some Dragonairs. Basicly worked on Getting a Living Kanto dex. I'm only missing a handful of families for Kanto, which forced me to restart Fire Red, as I'm missing Ominate.

Ruby 2: Worked on filling the dex to 100 owned.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Seth pkmn: You should really check the signature rules. I do like to do signature checks on anyone who says "Info in Signature." Plus More than three sentences please!
    Sorry :c.
    I thought it said somewhere that that only applied to shown signatures, so I thought I was fine since I had them in a spoiler.

Today, I went to the desert on Route 111. I explored the entire area and picked up several items. Then, I went inside the Mirage Tower. I managed to get passed the Mach Bike segments on my first try and made it to the top really quickly. The top floor had two fossils, I ended up choosing the Root Fossil. As soon as I picked up my fossil, the tower collapsed.

I then went back down to Mauville and decided to do the New Mauville sidequest. I got the key from Wattson, then headed to New Mauville. I explored the place, got some items, killed some Voltorb, and turned off the generator. Then, I went to see Wattson and he gave me the Thunderbolt TM.

Well, after I evolved lairon into aggron, I started training my pokemon in victory road.
    I had all of my pokemon up to level 40, except gardevior. So, I was training, and guess what I run into? Shiny Golbat!!!!
    I switched to azumarill, used surf twice, threw a few ultraballs, and caught it. Might upload pics soon

Fighting the E4, Casualties: 2

Sydney-Breloom and Blaziken took care of him

Pheobe-Crobat's shadowball ruined everything.

Drake-Gardevior calm mind sweep, then Azumarill's ice beam. (I 1HKO'd one of his flygons xD)

Steven-Fighting him as you read this!
    Last edited by Seth pkmn; 29th May 2012 at 5:25 PM.

Most recent shiny-

Right, I'm about to challenge Norman. Kirlia thrashed Wattson, after Calm Minding +4, we 0HKOed Voltorb and Electrike, 3HKOed Magneton, and 4HKOed Manetric. We then grew to level 26 (we only grinded to level 25) and learned Psychic. Kirlia then swept Flannery. By this point, she evolved into Gardevoir. We explored the desert (well, Mirage Tower) and picked the Root Fossil. I decided to make Cradily my 3rd member. We haven't got Lileep yet, so we're heading back to Rustboro to get that sorted and challenge Norman.

My team of Zigzagoons are doing fairly well: trying to grind everyone to level 25: so far Castro and Hatsune (the rare candy hoarder), are there. I'm just prepping for Watson so I can Headbutt through the gym and move on. It's taking a long time though I am enjoying myself. n.n
    Black Friend Code: 3697 3078 7902

I always have available due to Emerald Glitch Cloning:
    MYSTRY Event Mew UT Hardy
    Shiny Spearow
    Shiny Trapinch

Spoiler:- Want List:

Hiring someone to Pokécheck for me!

Spoiler:- Fail champion battle:
    So close, its lengthy, but TL;DR:I almost won.

EDIT: AMERICA, **** YEAH!!!
    I beat him! With a crit earthquake, take THAT! you crit hacker! My first time beating ruby/sapphire. Beat emerald though.

Caught latios, too!

And rayquaza

Done with ruby, traded them to emerald. Now, to wait until sapphire comes in the mail.
    Last edited by Seth pkmn; 30th May 2012 at 12:27 AM.

Most recent shiny-

Went to Route 115 and Surfed up to its northern section. There I did some battles and found some items and berries. After that, I went back to Mauville and used Surf on Route 118. I battled Gabby & Ty again, then saw Steven. He didn't do much, just talked for a while then left. I then walked onto Route 123 and visited the Berry Master's house.

When that was done, I started exploring Route 119. I fought a few people, and even managed to get Meditite to evolve into Medicham. Eventually, I reached the Weather Institute, which is what I'm doing next.

Well yesterday my Prmearl&Sapphire came in the mail and so I whipped out Sapphire in a hurry.

No shinies, but a Sapphire UT Kyogre instead of an Emerald one I have. Plus they haven't recieved Latias, Regis, or Rayquaza, which is good for me because I need more natures of those. n.n

In Ruby (Zigzagoon Challenge!) I leveled everyone up to 25, beat Watson and the gym, and started heading toward the dessert making the team:

Castro- Lvl 28

Nebula- Lvl 25

Bianca- Lvl 25

Blade- Lvl 25

Lenin- Lvl 25

Hatsune- Lvl 32

The reason for Hatsune being a level 32 is because I declared her the Rare Candy Hog for when I get in a tight spot. So far I haven't (except the first gym), which is good. Basically I would use her to take some blows while I revive the rest of the team.

So far my plan with all my games are as follows:

Emerald (JAP): Continue level Combustion till it's a Blazikan, then go mutilate the first Gym (Lvl 26 so far.)

Emerald (ENG): Clone, clone, clone, clone, clone, clone, clone!

Ruby (1): Zigzagoon challenge

Ruby (2): No plan

Sapphire: Obtain the legends of different natures, and possibly EV train/ Shiny hunt a team.
    Black Friend Code: 3697 3078 7902

I always have available due to Emerald Glitch Cloning:
    MYSTRY Event Mew UT Hardy
    Shiny Spearow
    Shiny Trapinch

Spoiler:- Want List:

Hiring someone to Pokécheck for me!

Reset my ruby, starting a mono type team until my sapphire arrives in the mail.
    Sucks, I'll have to trade over lotad.

Most recent shiny-

At the Weather Institute, I had to battle a bunch of Team Aqua members. They weren't that strong, so I defeated them easily. As thanks, the people working at the institute gave me a Castform. I gave it a dumb nickname, and it was sent to the PC where it'll remain forever.

After that, I continued along Route 119. However, I was soon stopped by May, who wanted to battle. She wasn't tough at all, so I destroyed her. She gave me the Fly HM before leaving. I then kept walking until I reached Fortree City.

PSYTHOUGHT (Gardevoir) Calm Minded+swept my father Norman and got the Basic Badge. We also got Surf. On a new note, JEWELL the Aron evolved battling a gym trainer, and we got OLDBUDD the Lileep (Quiet Male). Then we caught (using Surf) TEMPEST the Voltorb (Bashful nature) and TERRORCLAW the Corphish (Careful Male). We trained on the sea route near Mr Brineys house and TEMPEST evolved. But then my game froze. So I'll have to train all over again (I saved after catching my team).

Did some exploring in Fortree, then headed east onto the next route. I went onto a bridge there, where I saw Steven again. He gave me the Devon Scope in order to get invisible Kecleon out of the way. After Steven left, I surfed under the bridge and went into the Scorched Slab where I picked up the Sunny Day TM.

After that, I went back to Fortree. I decided to go to the Gym. Like previous Gyms, I destroyed the Gym trainers. I then battled Winona, who I swept with Gorebyss. I got my sixth badge and then left. Now I'm heading to Lilycove.

Page 100 of 146 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast