Page 102 of 145 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 3623

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Decided to train my team on Tate and Liza's Gym trainers.

I beat Tate and Liza's PKMN easy with my Tentacruel and Dragonair.

Made my way underwater and searches for TM's hideout.

Defeated TM and the sunlight got bright...that's about it today, nya~

Brought my Ruby ans Sapphire saves to a match. Both have finished reaching Dewford Town with Ruby having Torchic, Taillow and Shroomish. sapphire has treecko, Ralts and Poocheyena.
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

Took down Sydney of the E4, with only 2 casualties.
    Took down pheobe, only losing seviper who wrecked her team.
    On Glacia, I had Torkoal take care of the glalies, and Sceptile take everyone else down with leaf blade, OHKO'ing walrein with a crit leaf blade.
    Beat Drake with Whishcash, having to use a revive on him. But, only 3 casualties but now, for the champion.

Im on his last pokemon, Cradilly. I stalled SO MUCH its using srtuggle and only 1 guy is dead xD.

yay! I'm a volcano trainer!
    Last edited by Seth pkmn; 10th June 2012 at 9:42 PM.
    Currently playing: Pokemon Ruby Team! (Broken internal battery :C)

Most recent shiny-

I decided to restart, and i am in the progress of thinking of a new team. i have a few planned, but Im also always open to suggestions.

Sceptile
    Swellow
    Mightyena
    Sharpedo
    Flygon

I still need a 6th member too :P i might even try rotating, i dont know xD

We helped Wally catch his Pokemon once we arrived in Petalburg and met our dad. We were level 9 at the time. We trained like crazy all the way through Rustboro, and eventually got Fireball to level 14. Dancer and Twi were close too (at level 12) and Bobby trailing behind at level 11. We trained my bottom 3 members, and eventually challenged Roxanne herself.

VS Roxanne:
    Dancer tangoed his way past Geodudes attacks, and smashed it with a Absorb. However, the Rock stayed alive and Rock Tombed us. It was a powerful hit, but we Absorbed our health back. That hit knocked out Geodude. The 2nd Geodude appeared, but TwiLight came in. She took Rock Throw really well, and took out Geodude with Bullet Seed. Nosepass came in, and Zigzagoon came out to take a Rock Tomb so Dancer and Twi could be healed. Dancer came in, and started Absorbing Nosepass. It seemed like we could win with Dancer, but then Nosepass got a critical hit with Rock Tomb, smashing us underneath a pile of rubble. Dancer was down. Twi came out, took a Tackle to the face, and Bullet Seeded it back, which took out Nosepass. We won!

We then got the devon goods back, Twi and Dancer evolving into a powerful Nuzleaf and Lombre. My team except Bobby is level 14, Bobby being level 13.

Team:

Ruby Zigzagoon Challenge

Well after I grinded everyone to level thirty, I had plenty of time today in the car to play. n.n

I then continued to the scientist with the Meteorite (Cosmo), where I meet Team Aqua. Went around and back up Mnt. Chimney. After beeting Max, and the others, I went and headbutted by Flannery's gym. After receiving the Go-Gogles I went to the Dessert to train. So far the team is:

Lenin: 32

Nebula: 32

Bianca: 35

Blade: 35

Castro: 35

Hatsune (Candied): 43

Once everyone is level thirty-five, I'll return to my Dad's gym, and defeat everyone (Yay EXP!). I figure that if I level each member up five times after each gym, that once I reach the Elite Four, everyone will be level sixty. n.n This is decent.

On another note, I sold twelve Nuggets at once, and I reached 99 Super Potions. I still have not purchased anything except for ten pokeballs. X3
    Black Friend Code: 3697 3078 7902

I always have available due to Emerald Glitch Cloning:
    MYSTRY Event Mew UT Hardy
    Shiny Spearow
    Shiny Trapinch

Spoiler:- Want List:

Hiring someone to Pokécheck for me!

Weird how Steven can use fly and land in the middle of the sea.... Fail!!

Went underwater for treasure hunting...

Made my way to Sootopolis city... That's it, nya~

Used Dive in the middle of the sea and made my way to the Seafloor Cavern where Team Aqua went. Once I got there, I began exploring the cave. There were many paths to take, so I made sure to check them all. Eventually, I made it to the last room. There I picked up the Earthquake TM and saw Kyogre sitting in some water. As soon as I approached where Kyogre was, Archie showed up and battled me. I sent out my Shelgon against his Mightyena and eventually took it out. Unfortunately, Shelgon was confused from Swagger, so it ended up fainting against Archie's Crobat. I then sent out Alakazam, who easily killed Crobat and then Sharpedo.

After the battle, the Red Orb went crazy and Kyogre ran away. Team Magma showed up, then we all automatically left the cavern for the surface. The weather was out of control, alternating between heavy rain and sun. Steven flew in from somewhere and said something about Sootopolis City. I then decided to go there.

In Sootopolis, Groudon and Kyogre were fighting each other. Steven took me to the Cave of Origin, where he wanted me to go to find Wallace. So I went inside the cave and did just that. Wallace told me to go to the Sky Pillar in hopes of finding Rayquaza, so that's where I'm heading next.

Quick one here. I went and delivered Stevens letter, with Fireball evolving. Just Bobby left to evolve. We cleared Brawleys gym, and are saved in front of him.

Finally kept playing, and me and Aquasis (Marhstomp) continued training and this guy asked for our help with the Devon goods. We got that back, and saved a Pokemon called Peeko with this old guy We are currently going to the boat part.

I Surfed all the way to Pacifidlog Town. There, I healed my team and then talked to some people. Then, I started heading towards the Sky Pillar. When I arrived, Wallace was already there and let me into the tower. I climbed all the way to the top where Rayquaza was. As soon as I approached it, it awakened and then flew away. I then went back to Sootopolis. Once I got there, Rayquaza flew down from the sky and put an end to Groudon and Kyogre's fighting.

After that was over, I decided to take on the Sootopolis Gym. I completed the ice puzzle, but then purposely fell through the ice in order to battle the Gym trainers. When I defeated all the trainers, I did the puzzle again and then began my battle with Juan. I started with my Shelgon against his Luvdisc. I started using Dragon Dance, which was a little difficult because Luvdisc confused me, but I still managed to get several stat boosts. With my boosted stats, I was able to pretty much destroy Juan's team. I got my last badge and left the Gym. Now I'm going to Evergrande City.

Re-posted this so people can notice it and maybe make this thread more active...

Been too addicted to Kid Icarus: Uprising to play Pokemon at all but I am still deciding if I will do an Emerald walkthrough but if I do, I was going to restrict myself to using only 2 or 3 Pokemon. I would choose either Sceptile or Swampert as my starter but I don't really like any of the fire types in the game so I think I'd go with Blaziken. Any other ideas for my last 2? Preferably one that can beat the Pokemon in the massive sea of Hoenn and the trainers and maybe one I like/good all-round?

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Starting an Emerald walkthrough to go along with PokeTrainerJay's walkthrough. I left the moving van, set the clock, yada yada yada. Eventually a little girl said something about hearing noises and wanting to help but not having any Pokemon so I said to heck with it and charged onto Route 201 with nothing but a backpack. I witnessed Prof Birch getting manhandled by a lone Lv2 Zigzagoon so I went through his stuff and picked my my starting Pokemon. To differentiate myself from Jay I chose Treecko. Once the Zigzagoon was defeated Professor Birth let me keep the Treecko as my own. I took his suggestion to go battle May and went north of Oldale Town (such a worthless place) and beat her Torchic. I returned to Professor Birch and got my Pokedex.

Current Team
    Lv8
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Now that Drummerdude has started, I need to start mine! I am going to use 3 Pokemon (maybe 4 if I find one I like later on) and my starter will be Torchic. I know I will need an Electric/Grass type (suggestions?) due to the vast sea of Hoenn and I need a 3rd member.

@ PokemonTrainerJay, use a Ludicolo, as it is a Grass/Water, so there's Surf covered. I'd also use a Sandslash for no apparent reason, just to play around with. Other options could be Bannete, Dusclops, Delcatty, Plusle/Minun, Manetric and Altaria.

As for me, Bobby swept Brawly. After a Def boost, 6 Double teams and 1 oran berry (no healing items) we prevailed. I didn't even need to use Fireball. My team is shaping nicely, and we're still underleveled (level 17 in Slateport). I'll get to level 22 at least for Wattson.

Thanks for the suggestion but I will use a Pelliper as a HM Slave for both Fly and Surf (my other slots can fill up the other HM's). Thanks to Drummerdude, I have decided to use Cacturne in my second slot as it's grass type and I've never used it before. I just need a 3rd one that would work well in Hoenn.

@snivy trainer would you be able to post your team and levels like Drummerdude has? Then we can see your team and their levels.

In Emerald, I'm planning to get a Totodile but first I hafta cath aaaall 200 kinds xD

I want that Totodile for my V2 of my Slayers team.

I'm catching, trading....and cloning rare candies also evo stones xD

This'll take a while, hehe.

In the other hand, I'm cleaning up my Sapphy so I can restart on it after I beat Ruby, nya~

Oh, sorry. I can do that. I'm going to put my team in my signature soon. But anyways, my team is:

Fireball (Combusken), level 17
    Bobby (Ralts, evolve already!), level 17
    TwiLight (Nuzleaf), level 17
    Dancer007 (Lombre), level 17

ALL LEVEL 17 and we're in Slateport. UNDERLEVELED? Yeah, we are.

Once my mother gave me the Running Shoes I was off to Petalburg City. I battled all the trainers on Route 102 with my Treecko and arrived in the little city. I spoke with my father, the gym leader, and suddenly we were interrupted by a rude little booger named Wally. I had to help him catch a Pokemon and I watched as he captured a Ralts. We returned to the gym and I left on my adventure. I went west and battled a few more trainers before arriving in the Petalburg Forest. I beat the Bug Catchers and even saved a man from a Team Aqua grunt. When I exited the forest I skipped the trainers and went through Rustboro to Route 116 and searched the grass for my second team member. I eventually caught what I was looking for, a Whismur. I trained it in the grass and battled the trainers I skipped before taking a break.

Current Team
    Lv15
    Lv12
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Ok so I finally arrived in Dewford Town and decided to go look for Steven immediately!! I battled the trainers and went in this cave, where we received Flash. We don't need it though. So we went deep into the cave and found our second team member, an Aron. We called the Ironhead. We found Steven, and gave him that letter or whatever it was. So, I am currently training in the cave, training my Ironhead and Aquasis!
    Team:

Yesterday, I caught in order Oddish (I needed another one for Bellossom), Grimer, Slugma and Torkoal (All except Oddish were male, caught on Fiery Path; Oddish was caught on route 117 and was female). Then I went to Mauville's Pokémon Center, and I healed my team and I thought I saved so I turned off the gameboy. About a second after I realized wheat I've done -of course I was shocked!- and turned it back on again, and I had to catch all of them again, in order. In the meanwhile I saw a Koffing, but I ran away from it because I wanted to get other ones in order, with the same genders they had before. Now I feel sorry about it because I realized how rare Koffing is.
    Well, todayI managed to catch all of them, and named them like the ones before (Oddish-> Shy Flower, Grimer-> Sludge, Slugma-> Magma, Torkoal-> Coalburn). However, I did not see anymore Koffing afterwards, but it's quite rare so I decided to get to it later. Then I went back to challenge those Hikers on the southern side of Fiery Path (I skipped them first as I wanted to first get these Pokémon) and I wanted to take the Cable Car to Mt.Chimney, but I totally forgot about the Aqua grunts who were blocking the way. So I went back through Fiery Path, stopped again at the old lady's rest stop, and let all the Trainers there challenge me. I also talked to that boy in front of a tree and he gave me Hidden Power, so I went back to Slateport to see if that merchant will congratulate me (in the meanwhile I got a new best record at the Cycling Road, with 1 collision and about 12.03 seconds). But he only offered what he had to buy. I bought a Blue Brick, then went back to old lady's rest stop, checked if there's anything new on the TV, and continued towards Fallarbor. On the way I involved myself in about four battles, and some of my Pokémon leveled up, Mudy wanted to learn Mud Sport but I refused since it's not a really useful move for a Marshtomp. On the way, I was also attacked by a Sandshrew and two Spinda, but I didn't catch any of them since Spinda's faces weren't what I wanted, and the Sandshrew, I wanted to get on in the Desert instead. I also got some sack to collect ashes, then I finally reached Fallarbor where I talked to some people outside, then I went to Pokémon Center, where I wanted to switch some of my Pokémon, but Lanette was at the PC so I decided to just heal my Pokémon and turn the gameboy off, so I'll continue later today, or sometime this week.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

FireRed team:
    Cordelia Nida Rai Fang Cyclone Charlie

I might help nicknaming your Pokémon, PM me!

I don't like gen5.I'm not a nostalgic freak who can't accept new things;when gen2 came out,I didn't even notice it was new.When gen3 came out,I thought "new Pokémon already??"but I tried to learn as much as possible.When gen4 came out,I was like "Cool, but evolutions of older Pokémon look ugly.Which starter would I pick?"When all gen5 Pokémon were revealed,I was disappointed.
    Oh yeah; when gen 6 came out, I was disappointed too, but then it started to revive my faith in the future of pokemon.

Im thinking of using a Salamence in Emerald. I know you cant catch it (sadly) until after the 8th gym. Is it worth the trouble? If not, suggestions on a 6th member? (I have my 5 others already caught, i'm fairly late in the game. ) My team is..

Swampert
    Raichu
    Breloom
    Claydol
    Torkoal
    ??? (Mence, if its worth it. Or another member. Ideas? :c?)
    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And Sakurai's freedom has ended. Time for him to come back and be our slave to release extremely vague snapshots every five days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    "Stare into my eyes and be hypnotized by my cuteness!"

Uh. Feebas gets in my nerves!!

I tried 5 diff berries for it to evolved.

Finally...I used Kelpsy and it evolved -.- Coz I caught a Rash Feebas and It loved dry PokeBlocks.

Now I have 121 PKMN caught 79 moreee....xD nya~

Page 102 of 145 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast