Page 106 of 145 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 3615

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Same here.

I've taken a break from Emerald, since I'm going to ditch Turtlz.com for something different. Plus training 4 pokemon is sooo much easier. I want to get to Flannery by tonight/tomorrow.

Alright, my progress isn't very big. I am studying and playing KI:U, so I'm just doing baby steps.

I've crossed the ashes route and arrived at Fallarbor town, defeating all trainers on the way and a bit beyond. Going to catch my fifth team member here, Swablu. I'll be stuck here for a while :/

Current Team
    Aron lvl 26
    Kadabra lvl 27
    Grovyle lvl 27
    Lombre lvl 27

And it's a bummer that Aron evolves as late as level 32 to Lairon >_<
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

Since Lavaridge is a very blah town I went straight to the gym. I've never liked this gym as I always to seem to get confused about which steam vents I've gone up or down. The plus side is that there were a lot of trainers here so Swalot and Manectric got a decent amount of experience. I did find my way to Flannery after a while and we began our battle. Grovyle took out her Numel with a single Leaf Blade but she retaliated with Camerupt by having it use Overheat. Loudred came out next and beat the camel with Strength. It also beat her Slugma with Strength as well. Her final Pokemon was a Torkoal. Manectric was out against it but 2 Sparks weren't enough to beat it but Body Slam and Overheat was enough to defeat Manectric. Swalot came out but Sludge wasn't doing a lot of damage and Torkoal set itself up for another Overheat to beat Swalot. I was left with only Loudred but I luckily got a critical hit Stomp which knocked out her Torkoal. The Heat Badge was mine!!

May came out of a nearby house and gave me the Go-Goggles but the desert will have to wait because I have a father to trounce. I went to Slateport and got a ride from Mr Briney. When I was back in Petalburg City I saved in front of the gym.

Current Team
    Lv31
    Lv31
    Lv30
    Lv30
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

So, I started today with Surfing the routes between Petalburg - Dewford and Dewford - Slateport. I also visited the Abandoned ship, but I couldn't yet get a Water Stone. I did get TM13 however, Ice Beam. After I'd finished those two routes, I went into New Mauville and got Lombre to lvl 50. Then I remembered that I'd only done 1 Trick House Challenge so far. So I did all I could, leveling Crobat a bit while I was there. Then I only had Crobat and Sandslash left to train, so I just farmed Gabby and Ty (the interviewers). About 3K xp and then 7K cash. (with Amulet Coin).
    Right now I'm in Fortree. I'll probably call it a day, since I don't want to be too far ahead. I suppose I'll play Diamond a bit, since I'm also posting in the Recent Happenings thread of the 4th Gen with my Diamond adventures.

Team:
    Level 50
    Level 50
    Level 50
    Level 50
    Level 20

I was disappointed by the gym trainers in my father's gym because I didn't have a difficult time with any of them. Manectric and Swalot took them all down easily. Norman was so proud to see his own son but claimed he wouldn't hold back anything. And so the battle for man of the house began. Manectric beat his Spinda with 2 Sparks, beat Vigoroth with 2 Sparks, and then beat Linoone with 2 Sparks. Then Norman sent out his final pokemon, Slaking. Manectric got one Spark in before being knocked out by Facade, but luckily the Spark got paralysis. Swalot was next and just whittled away at Slaking's HP until Norman healed and proceeded to beat Swalot. Grovyle was next and repeatedly used Leaf Blade until Slaking was near fainting, but Norman once again healed his stupid Pokemon and knocked out Grovyle. Just like with Flannery I was only left with Loudred.

Loudred used Strength and did a nice amount of damage and Slaking finally couldn't attack because of the paralysis which gave me two more turns to use Strength and knock out Slaking. Norman gave me my 5th Badge and before I could leave Wally's father came and took me to his house to give me Surf. I taught it to a random Marill I had captured and then went east of Mauville and using a newly acquired Good Rod I fished for 5 minutes until I found my fifth team member...Carvanha. I taught it Surf and then headed to the desert and climbed to the top of the Mirage Tower and grabbed a fossil before taking a break.

Current Team
    Lv31
    Lv31
    Lv31
    Lv31
    Lv24

I arrived in Petalburg City after wandering around the route that connected it to Oldale Town, and I healed my Torchic at the local Pokemon Center. I bought some items at the local Poke Mart after that, and then I headed out once more to train. I managed to find a wild Seedot in the tall grass on Route 102 and I decided to capture it. I had Torchic weaken the Seedot, then I tossed a single Poke Ball and I successfully captured the wild Seedot. I also captured a wild Zigzagoon while I was grinding in the grass. I healed my Pokemon once more at the Petalburg City Pokemon Center, then I headed to the Petalburg Gym to talk to my dad. Wally appeared and he wanted help catching his first Pokemon, so my dad lent him one and I had to take Wally over to Route 102. He successfully captured a wild Ralts and then I returned to Petalburg City. I saved the game before continuing.

Decided to start a new game with my Emerald game, since i have played 4th and 5th gen too much lately. I picked mudkip as my starter and also caught a Seedot and started to raise them both. I rarely pick Mudkip as my starter and I have never raised Seedot before so this was going to be different. I knocked out the first gym quite easily as Mudkip dominated, plus in my battle with Roxanne both Mudkip and Seedot evolved. The Dewford gym was also quite easy as I had done some level grinding in Granite cave to get my Marshstomp and Nuzleaf to level 21 each. I then made my way to Slateport City and ignored all the trainers on the beach as I wanted to catch and raise a Minun. After I caught Minun I then raised him up at the beach and at the Trick House. I made my way through to Mauville and took on the gym leader there. Marshstomp once again dominated with Mud Shot taking down all the pokemon with 1 hit
    Finally I travelled all the way to Fallabor Town, ignoring all the trainers, once I caught my Swablu I then teleported back to Mauville to begin training once again.

My Team
    Marshstomp lvl 30
    Nuzleaf lvl 25
    Minun lvl 25
    Swablu lvl 17

Since I started playing Black, but wanted a break from training for the Elite Four, I decided to do a Nuzlocke run of Emerald! Hooray!

For my starter, I chose Sean the Mudkip. Sean just seems like a surfer's name, so... Yeah. I wanted Marlon to be Sean, and that might've also influenced my decision... I'd never trained one before and I HAVE NO REGRETS. MUDKIP IS SO COOL AND AMAZING.

Why is it that Hoenn has so many freaking awesome Water types and Unova has, like, one? I approve, Gamefreak.

Anyway, soon Sean and I were kicking serious butt en route to meet Professor Birch's daughter May! She and her Treecko weren't too bad, but that'll change.

Long story short: Sean's a boss, and soon enough we found ourselves with a new teammate: Sylvia the Wurmple, named after the great Sylvia Plath! I was hoping for a Silcoon upon evolution, for the irony of Sylvia Plath being a Beautifly, but I'd be okay with a Cascoon, too.

Sean, Sylvia, and myself talked to our father, helped out Wally and all that jazz. And then we found Carol the Marril. I was so excited! Marril aren't exactly common... But then tragedy struck so early into our journey that it forever changed dear Sylvia. In a battle against a spoiled rich girl, a Zigzagoon killed Carol in a battle. Sylvia reacted very strangely. She was angry and sad, but quietly avenged her death. I went to talk to her after the battle - I was really worried - but she evolved into Silcoon and refused to speak.

To this day, I mourn the death of Carol and Sylvia's innocence.

In Petalburg Woods, we found a Silcoon, but Sean took care of it. We didn't need another. Sylvia helped me stop a weird-looking pirate from mugging a poor scientist and then evolved into Beautifly. The first thing she said upon evolution, was a poem.

trainingtrainingtraining

Soon, I reached Rustoboro, and in the route above the city, near Rusturf Tunnel, I found an Abra. Sylvia and I were stunned. I blindly threw a Pokeball, and... We caught him! Enter Albus the Abra! I knew he wouldn't be of much usse for a while, but I was so excited to have him.

After extensive training, I took Sean and Sylvia to the Rustboro Gym, where we trounced Roxanne. After the battle, Sean evolved into Marshtomp! I was really happy for him. And really surprised I hadn't lost him or Sylvia yet.

We battled MAy again, after stopping the same prate guy from robbing an ld man of his bird and the same scientist and getting our PokeNav from Mr. Stone, and Albus levelled up from piggy-backing, and she let me know the old man owned and sailed a boat.

He'd be able to take me to Dewford to deliver a letter for Mr. Stone, and to Slateport to deliver the Goods to Captain Stern.

So my team and I, with our newest addition, Freddy the Whismur, headed to Dewford and immediately went into the Cave.

Here, a lot of things happened:
    -We met another Abra, but didn't catch it.
    -Albus evolved into Kadabra!
    -We met Steven Stone, an intriguing man of few words, and delivered his father's letter.

With that out of the way, my team trounced Brawly and headed to Slateport.

In Slateport, we met those crazy pirates again and stopped them from stealing the Goods from the Captain.

So, we headed to Mauville. We met up with May again and beat her in a battle, and promptly met our new addition: Tripp the Oddish, who subsequently died. He was sickly when we found him, his tribe abandoned him, but it was a strong reminder of Carol...

We arrived in Mauville and battle Wally and showed him being a trainer is more than simply having Pokemon, but as we traveled to Verdanturf, Freddy died. So much death...

My core trio and I just defeated Wattson and were interveiwed by this up-and-coming reporter duo, Gabby and Ty. We found a gentle Numel and we named her Zipporah, or Zippo for short.

We're currently on Cycling Road, having backtracked to train Zippo some.

Current Team:
    -Sean the Marshtomp
    -Sylvia the Beautifly
    -Albus the Kadabra
    -Zipporah the Numel

Deaths: 3

EDIT: Nooooo! Zipporah... She was almost caught up with the rest of the team, and then a damn Koffing selfdestructed. It was a double battle, and Sylvia almost died too, but she survived. Oh, man, this death hurt more than Carol's...

But at the end of the battle, I saw there was a tiny Spinda who the other two tainers had been bullying before we fought. I saved him and captured him. His name? Ted, but the nurse says he's sufferring from PTSD...

Current Team:
    -Sean the Marshtomp, level 27
    -Sylvia the Beautifly, level 27
    -Albus the Kadabra, level 26
    -Ted the Spinda, level 16

Deaths: 4 (RIP Carol, Tripp, Freddy, and Zipporah)
    Last edited by Araleon; 1st July 2012 at 11:57 PM.
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

Pokemon Emerald is awesome!

My team:

Raichu
    Sceptile
    Magcargo
    Gyrados
    Swellow
    Kadabra

All levels 78-82 and awesome
    Pokemon ~ Forever

Diamond - 2323 2482 1869
    Pearl - 2709 7952 9840
    Platinum - 4556 6191 9479
    HeartGold - 3354 0403 7345
    SoulSilver - 0648 2127 8615
    Black - 2452 0990 5350
    White - 0734 1174 5350
    Black 2 - Soon!
    White 2 - Soon!

Alright, I don't have much time for Sapphire lately, especially because I am not going anywhere, so I don't play on the way anywhere, but today it was shopping day, so I got a spare hour for Sapphire.

Alright, so I saved in Fallarbor and I started my adventure trying to catch a Swablu. I tried a few until I found a high leveled one. I caught it, gave it Exp Share and trained with local pokemon. Eventually I got a tad bored from that and just gave my Swablu four Rare Candies so it's levels aren't too low.

Then I headed to Mt Chimney to defeat Aqua gang. Nothing really special about the grunts, yet Archie was quite the challenge. Mightyena was pretty tough, but I still managed to defeat it.

After this I returned the Meteorite and continued on via Jagged Pass to Lavaridge, defeating all trainers on the way. I went to the pokemon center, healed up my party and then drove to Mauville to get my bike switched from Mach to Acro. Once I got the Acro Bike, I teleported back to Lavaridge and then went up the Jagged Pass to train my team. I hoped to have it trained above level 30, but, once again, I got bored of that and decided to challenge the gym.

My next destination was the Shop and I spent all my money on a bit over 70 Super Potions. I didn't know about the levels of the gym trainers, so I was preparing for the worst and invested my money in advance to keep my losses minimal. I decided I should use Aron to fight the gym trainers so it gets some extra EXP and gave Grovyle the Exp Share, because he will only get bashed in the fire gym. Aron has Mud Slap to take care of fiery pokemon and is, surprisingly, not weak to fire attacks himself (need to revise the type chart again, haha), so he should get all the exp goodies now, as later on other pokemon will have type advantage.

Alright, off to the gym I go! Aron did a really good job at the trainers. Mud Slap's accuracy loss was really important, it prevented opponents' pokemon from using special attacks on Aron and gave me the time to defeat them. At one point I fought a Kecleon that managed to faint Aron with Flamethrower, there I switched to Lombre for the win. One Medicham was also giving me a little bit of annoyance, because I wanted to Roar it away, but the move failed multiple times and it took me a while to figure out why - it's the only pokemon in the team, silly me.

I found my way to Flannery pretty fast and decided against healing before battle. First Slugma was taken care by Aron. That Mud Slap saved him from Overheat enough times to survive. Tried my luck with the next Slugma, but this time Overheat connected and Aron was OHKO'd. So I thought, 'whatever', and sent out Kadabra to OHKO that Slugma. Torkoal on the other hand, was bulkier and was not OHKOd... at all, I couldn't even 2HKO it. Torkoal landed a Body Slam on Kadabra and it got paralyzed. You know what happens when you paralyze a Synchronize Kadabra? Right! You get paralyzed too! Torkoal got to taste his own medicine, but also Flannery's! A Hyper potion restored his health and Kadabra got a Full Restore. From then on I just attacked with my pokemon and Torkoal was paralyzed and did not attack back. The badge is mine!

I went out, got Go-Goggles from my rival, healed my pokemon and headed towards Mauville to switch bikes once again. After trading Acro for a Mach bike, I went to the desert route, trained a little bit and then saved my game.

Current team
    Lombre lvl 28
    Grovyle lvl 29
    Swablu lvl 28
    Aron lvl 28
    Kadabra lvl 29
    Zigzagoon lvl 8

Now gonna play some Mystery Dungeon
    Primary 3DS FC: 3883-5608-5531 | Teddiursa, Minccino, Eevee
    Secondary 3DS FC: 4124-5580-5834 | Bibarel, Quagsire, Poliwhirl
    IGN: LISA for trades, Esch for battles

PM me for German Meadow pattern (HQ) Scatterbugs

THT SP count: 0 *sob*

Credits to Astral Shadow for the userbar!

I've done nothing :O I need to catch up!

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Since my last post, there have been... a lot of close calls, but no deaths. Thank god.

After adding Ted to the team, I set off to figure out how to train him up to the rest of the team. It was difficult. I spent a lot of trainer battles on Zipporah.

But while training him, I found a female Swablu I called Phoebe. Woo for new team members!

Now. I love Swablu/Altaria, but Swablu takes over a thousand more EXP to level up than very other member of my team, and when you've made your way through to Lavaridge and your team isn't strong enough to do a Nuzlocke destruction of Flannery, that's grating. But I've managed.

Ted has made me love Spinda. I thought they were useless, but he's so awesome!

After dancing around the issue and almost losing Sean to Torkoal, we did it. We beat Flannery. Phew. But... next up is Dad/Norman and his Slaking. Oy vey. That's gonna be... tough. I want to use Sean, but he only has Water Gun as a water move, and won't get another until Muddy Water. What the heck, Gamefreak!

I'm currently training the team to 32/33. Maybe 34 so I can get Silver Wind for Sylvia before I tackle the Petalburg Gym. Between beating Team Magma and returning to Petalburg, I've obtained two more Pokemon! Winnie the Wynaut and Sandy the Sandshrew (now a Sandslash)

Winnie isn't going to be trained, but it's nice to have a back up in case something bad happens. Sandy is part HM-slave, part-back-up if something goes wrong. I got attached and decided to train her to evolution.

I'm too attached to my team. This isn't going to be pretty when one dies...

Current Team:
    -Sean the Marshtomp, level 31
    -Sylvia the Beautifly, level 31
    -Albus the Kadabra, level 31 (I have no way of evolving him...)
    -Ted the Spinda, level 31
    -Phoebe the Swablu, level 31
    -Sandy the Sandslash, level 22

PC:
    -Winnie the Wynaut, level 8

Deaths: 4 (Carol the Marril, Tripp the Oddish, Freddy the Whismur, Zipporah the Numel)
    Current Black Team: Rivka (Stoutland), Elmo (Musharna), Scarlett (Whimsicott), Gabriel (Carracosta), Reese (Klang), Sean (Mienfoo); all are at level 47. Currently in Victory Road.

So I beat all the trainers on Jagged Path and arrived at the next town. I restored my Pokemon and headed into the gym. I got lost a few times and arrived back at the start but I eventually got to Flannery and beat her quite easily. Combusken evolved after the battle and I left the gym. I made my way down to steps to the sandstorm and searched a while for my next member. I searched for a bit but it didn't come out so I'll find it next time.

Current Team
    Level 36
    Level 34

I finally managed to figure out how to get the rom on my android and got pokemon emerald.. gba games were tough to figure out.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to play the game I never played before.. have no idea what to expect or who to pick

Pick whatever is your favourite and choose either types that cover weaknesses or once again, your favourites.

Went into the bug type forest.. the one right outside my fathers gym to the left.

My team is

Shroomish 12lv adamant
    Ralts 12lv relaxed
    Taillow 12lv adamant
    Mudkip 12lv rash

Pretty great team if I say so myself.. and all are pretty powerful.. cant believe i already have 4 pokemon for my team though.. man.. this region is awesome, so many possibilities.

I continued training Carvanha in the desert against the trainers and once they were all defeated I went to the Trick House and completed the latest challenge. Then it was time for one of my least favorite parts of the game. I went to Petalburg and surfed south all the way to Dewford Town and battled the various swimmers and other trainers and then I went east from Dewford to the Abandoned Ship and explored the boat and defeated numerous trainers. After battling a nice couple on board Carvanha evolved into Sharpedo! I left the ship and headed northeast towards Slateport and then helped out Wattson by turning off a generator in New Mauville. After getting Thunderbolt from Wattson I decided to take a break before continuing on with the adventure.

Current Team
    Lv34
    Lv33
    Lv33
    Lv33
    Lv32

I bought all of the Pokemon games that I've missed since I quit and the transition for me is becoming less rough. Playing chronologically starting with the one I'm on right now, Emerald. I kinda miss the old frame rate, but the smoother graphics make up for it tremendously, the color is fantastico O.o And so many new Pokemon! This ability mechanic is really nice as well. The animations are kinda meh when compared to Crystal but so far I'm enjoying this thoroughly!
    My starter is a Mudkip, and I keep delaying evolution because its so dang awesome XD

Been a while since I last updated...

To catch you up on my journey...

Beat the 4th gym easily with Swampert, I then did some extra training because I knew that battling Norman would be a challenge seeing that I don't have a fighting type pokemon on my team. Whilist training, my Swablu finally evolved into Altaria which did help a lot in the battle against Norman. After defeating Norman, I went to Wally's house where I received Surf from his father, I quickly taught Surf to Swampert and I battled all the trainers on the water routes that were currently available at that time. This meant I could train my Minun, which was weak compared to my other pokemon. After that I decided it was time to travel to Fortree City to take on gym. I defeated the Team Aqua at the Weather place easily and thrashed May, who then gave me HM 02, Fly. Minun dominated at the gym and we got our 6th badge.

So right now I have just been to Mt. Pyre. I am holding off continuing with the storyline as I have just made 2 new additions to my team, I needed a 5th and 6th pokemon. I caught a Shuppet and I have raised it to Banette. I held off evolving Shuppet until level 44, because it would learn Shadow Ball earlier than Banette. I also caught a Trapinch and evolved it into Vibrava.

My team
    Swampert lvl 45
    Altaria lvl 44
    Nuzleaf lvl 45
    Minun lvl 44
    Banette lvl 44
    Vibrava lvl 44

I went back to where I captured Carvanha and spoke with Steven before heading north into a route with ridiculously tall grass. There were a lot of Bug Catchers at first so Sharpedo and Manectric got a lot of experience from them. I continued north and battled some rangers and MOTHER F****** NINJAS before arriving at the Weather Institute. Turns out Team Aqua has taken control of the place so Grovyle and I swept through them with ease. A man inside gave me a Castform for my trouble, and although I considered using it I decided to pass on it since I already have Loudred (who is awesome). When I tried to continue on I was stopped by May who challenged me to a battle. Swalot went out against Pelliper and won with Body Slam, Sharpedo's Surf demolished Combusken, and then Grovyle beat Lombre with Leaf Blade to win the battle. And to add insult to injury Grovyle evolved into Sceptile after the battle. She gave me Fly and left seemingly happy but Scott showed up and informed me that she was upset about the loss. Oh well. I continued north and took a break when I arrived in Fortree City.

I haven't decided if I want to continue on to the Safari Zone and capture my final team member or just take on Winona now. Decisions decisions...

Current Team
    Lv36
    Lv35
    Lv35
    Lv35
    Lv35

At the moment I'm about to leave route 111 (North of the desert) to go to fallarbor town. My pokemon were pretty worn out and I don't want anymore deaths (Nuzlocking), so the old woman's rest stop was much needed (though why does she try to force you to sleep in her house forever? She must be really lonely :P).

Pokemon:
    Combusken Lv22
    Shroomish Lv21
    Loudred Lv20
    Aron Lv22
    Wingull Lv20
    Kirlia Lv21

I skipped Fortree and went east and met up with Steven again. He gave me the Devon Scope and I battled a few Kecleon's before returning to the gym. Sharpedo and Manectric took down all the trainers with Spark and Ice Beam and once I slid the panels around I battled Winona. Loudred defeated her Swablu and Tropius before being defeated by Pelliper so I had Manectric beat it with Spark. Sharpedo defeated her Altaria with Ice Beam and then Manectric delivered the finishing blow to her Skarmory with Spark. I got my 6th Badge and then went south all the way near the Safari Zone and captured my final team member, Shuppet. I beat the remaining trainers between me and Lilycove City and then took a break.

Current Team
    Lv37
    Lv37
    Lv37
    Lv37
    Lv37
    Lv32

A lot has happened since I last posted. I defeated the final few gyms with ease. Solved the struggle between the three main legendaries and took on the E4. My team was fully evolved and ready to take on the E4. The only e4 member I had trouble was with the ice type one. If Minun fainted I was basically screwed from then on. I didn't have a fire type to knock out Galie and Shiftry's only grass move was solarbeam and that took two turns to take so it faint quite often. However I got through that eventually and knocked out Drake with ease using Swampert with Ice Beam and Flygon with Dragon Claw.

After I beat the E4 I felt like doing some legendary hunting. I managed to capture Groudon Kyorge and Rayquazza (sorry for spelling). Then today I went after the Regi's. I have got Regirock and Registeel, but yet to get Regiice. I also, out of pure luck, run into Latias, which i used my masterball to catch.

My Team
    Swampert lvl 55
    Shiftry lvl 55
    Minun lvl 55
    Flygon lvl 53
    Banette lvl 53
    Altaria lvl 53

I restarted my sapphire the other day to have a go at RNG-ing for some shinies, so I have started with a shiny treecko
    I wanted to get a surskit to level up to lvl 13 so it would learn sweet scent to continue the RNG-ing, but I looked it up and saw it was 1% chance of appearing on route 102, so I abandoned that idea and decided just to level Kai (my treecko) and zigzagoon up when I came across a surskit!
    So that was caught then a ralts appeared!
    Continued to petalburg woods, then caught a slakoth. Was pretty amazed by my luck... Now have the first gym badge and all the pokemon (caught a taillow) are ~lvl10. Haven't done any more RNG-ing, but want to build up a team of shinies, also, I'm not going to evolve the treecko so that I can have all the shiny forms of it in my white pokedex when I trade it up...

Trading stuff:
        Spoiler:- Friend codes::

3DS: 3523-3147-6204 - Friend safari: Electric; Dedenne, pikachu, galvantula

RNG'd shinies for trade: * (x2) (x2) (x2) * Mild nature and IV's: 22/16/27/31/31/30 (UT but not lvl 1) except *'s
    Want: any shinys I don't have (I don't care about nature, moves, IV's etc, just shinyness :P)

I decided to go battle Steven in Meteor Falls on my spare Emerald. My Pokemon were only in the mid-late 50s level wise, but I didn't feel like spending a lot of time leveling them up. Anyway, the battle really wasn't difficult despite my Pokemon's low levels. I sent out my Salamence against Steven's Skarmory, set up Dragon Dance, then proceeded to destroy Steven's team. After that, I explored the rest of Meteor Falls, found the Dragon Claw TM, battled the trainers there, etc.

When I left the cave, I checked my Pokenav and saw that Winona wanted to rematch me. So, I flew to Fortree and went to her Gym. Her team was severely under leveled compared to mine, so needless to say she wasn't hard to beat.

Page 106 of 145 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast