Page 107 of 143 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 3575

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I healed my Pokemon at the Petalburg City Pokemon Center, and then I headed out on the road to Rustboro City. I arrived at Route 104, and then I walked around the shore. I found Mr. Briney's cottage, and then I walked into the tall grass and battled against some wild Pokemon. I captured a wild Wingull there, and then I battled against Rich Boy Winston and I got some money from that match. I headed into Petalburg Woods after picking some berries on Route 104. Inside the forest, I wandered around and I captured a wild Cascoon and a wild Shroomish. I had to leave to heal some of my Pokemon shortly after that, but I eventually returned and I had to battle against a Team Magma grunt. I defeated him and helped out a Devon Corporation employee. I headed north again and I battled another trainer, then I arrived at the northern end of Route 104. I saved the game there.

I was playing Emerald on my Emulator... for the first time i visited Hoenn so it was for me something new (even its a older game)...
    unfortunately i downloaded the "bad" ROM and i couldnt save the game... i figured it too late.. (after beating Wallace)

So i downloaded a new one... the fixed Emerald that can save
    Chose Treecko as Strater, named it Geckon... heading to petalburgh

Blue -- Name: DUSCHI
    TEAM:

Silver -- Name: DUSCHI
    TEAM:

Emerald -- Name: DUSCHI
    TEAM:
    OLD TEAM:

Platinum -- Name: DUSCHI
    Friend Code: 3395-8026-9613
    TEAM:

HeartGold (V.2) -- Name: HEART
    Friend Code: 3310-9152-5114
    TEAM:
    OLD TEAM:

Black -- Name: DUSCHI
    Friend Code: 1162-9801-1661
    TEAM:

I visited the local flower shop on Route 104, and I obtained a berry there after talking to one of the girls inside. I also obtained the Bullet Seed TM outside, and then I battled against a Lady and a Lass as I headed east. After finishing those battles, I battled against some Twins on the bridge, and then I picked some berries. I finally arrived in Rustboro City, and I headed to the local Pokemon Center right away to heal my injured Pokemon. I visited the Poke Mart after that, and I stocked up on items there. I headed back south to the Petalburg Woods afterwards because I wanted to train my Pokemon some more before I challenge Roxanne. I battled against wild Pokemon inside Petalburg Woods for about 20 minutes before I headed back to Rustboro City. I picked up the Quick Claw at the Trainer's School, and then I entered the Rustboro City Gym. I saved the game inside.

Since all but one of my Games have lost battery now. (Including one that is actually missing the battery, and works.) I've decided to get as many of the Rare Berries as I can in the last supported game, Emerald 2 (Amber.) Having Access to the Gamecube games, that meant those rare berries.

After watering my berries for the day, I head to Route 119. Out of my nearly 10 years of playing 3rd Gen, I've never ever seen a wild Feebas, not even in DPPt or HGSS Pokéwalkers, where they're slightly easier to find. And To my Surpise that I find a Feebas.. as my Pokéballs Selection is very limited, I used a Masterball. I know Feebass got a High Catch rate, but I didn't want to mess around trying get one. Plus Emerald 1 (BIG LEM) has been hacked to apparently be infinite. I called her "Lucky". This wasn't my first try at finding a Feebas.

After being Caught, it was Save, and a trip to Daycare, and stuck Lucky with a Ditto, to start breeding Feebas. Just to make sure I got more than one, Stocked up on Pokéballs and filled up the stock, catch some more since I knew the spot.

While I was moving around, I evolved a Bayleaf to Meganium, for my Living Pokédex.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Mt Pyre was my next destination because of those Aqua goons so I headed there but I decided to climb the inside of the mountain and battle the trainers before climbing the outside. At the peak of the outside I found Archie harassing an old couple so I had to battle some Aqua grunts in order to stop him. I was too late, he had already taken the Red Orb. The old couple gave me a Magma seal they found so I headed to Lavaridge Town and climbed the Rugged Path so I could enter the Magma Hideout, but not before evolving Shuppet into Banette. This place was full of Magma members who for the most part would only use one Pokemon. Weird. It was also a bigger place then I remembered but my uber (I went there) team trampled through everyone in my path to Maxie. We finally found but once again we were too late (I'm sensing a theme...) because we witnessed Maxie unleash Groudon upon the world. Groudon wouldn't obey Maxie and vanished from in front of our eyes. Maxie took out his frustration on me but it didn't do him any good seeing as we wiped the floor with his team. I left the hideout and took a break.

Current Team
    Lv38
    Lv39
    Lv39
    Lv38
    Lv39
    Lv39
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Emerald.

Caught Minun and Elektrike.

Then defeated trainers to train.

Went back to Dewford to fight Brawly.

Defeated more trainers then gonna fight Brendan, nya~

A few days ago on my spare Emerald, I decided to go catch Kyogre and Groudon. I went to the Weather Institute and talked to the guy on the second floor, who told me about a heavy downpour occurring on one of the ocean routes. So I went surfing out there, then found a dark spot to use Dive on. I ended up in the Marine Cave. I saved near Kyogre and then battled it. I had several Master Balls traded from my good Emerald on me, but the reason I saved was because I wanted to reset for a decent Nature. Luckily, I got a good Natured Kyogre after only a few soft resets.

After that, I went back to the Weather Institute and heard about a drought on Route 115. I went there and entered Terra Cave. I saved, then battled Groudon. It took me quite a few tries and nearly and hour to get one with the Nature I wanted. When I finally caught a good Groudon, I left the cave.

I'll go after Rayquaza some other time...when I feel like climbing the Sky Pillar.

Whooooooo! Defeated Brendan xD

GFought more trainers along the way and made it to Muville.

Healed my team and fought More trainers, then Wally.

Made it to Vendaturf and saved my game, nya~

Just got my sixth badge on Emerald.
    Currently, I am training to get all my PokeMon to Level 35.
    Latest evolution: Magikarp to Gyarados.

I restarted Ruby and chose Mudkip.
    I caught a Wurmple, Zigzagoon, and Lotad.
    Defeated Roxanne

I decided to restart my Emerald version today.

My adventure began in the back of a truck. When it stopped, I hopped out and was greeted by my mother. She told me to set the clock in my room, so I did. 10:14 PM.

Afterwards, my mom alerted me about a bulletin on tv about Petalburg City, where my father is the Gym Leader. After exiting the house, I introduced myself to the neighbors. A kid named Brendan lived next door and is the son of the professor in the town, Prof. Birch. When I exited Brendan's house, I went north to see a Zigzagoon chasing a man around. He told me to help him by choosing one of the balls in his suitcase. I chose the one containing Mudkip and beat the Zigzagoon. Once we were back at the lab, Birch let me keep the Mudkip and told me to meet up with his son to have a little battle. I went North, passing Odale town and to the next route, where I found Brendan. I beat him and we went back to the lab again. I was given a Pokedex and some Pokeballs to start my adventure.

I left the lab and met up with my mom who gave me the Running Shoes. I went West of Odale town where I trained Mudkip on wild pokemon. I have also spent the last 3 hours searching for a Seedot on Route 102, and have yet to see one....

My Team:
    Mudkip Lv. 10
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I retrieved the Devon goods, and caught a Shroomish. I also arrived in Dewford town, and lost to Brawley.

Lol, like 20 minutes after my last post, I finally found a Seedot . Took me 3 hours and 20 minutes to find one...

So I went ahead with the adventure. Training my Seedot and upon arriving in Petalburg City, I visited dad's gym. We chatted a while and then he told me to go help Wally catch his first pokemon. I was Ralts. After that, I went west and caught Taillow . Went through Petalburg Forest and caught a Slakoth too. In the forest, I met a guy who worked for the Devon Goods company. He was being chased by a Team Aqua grunt so I beat his puny Poochyena to get him to leave.

I then went to Rustboro City, where Mudkip owned the Gym. I saved after getting the badge.

My Team:
    Mudkip Lv. 14
    Taillow Lv. 12
    Seedot Lv. 10
    Slakoth Lv. 10
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

It's been a while since I updated here but I finally defeated the elite four and caught kyogre in sapphire. I've since been busy catching Pokemon for the pokedex, so far I've caught everything from poochyena to wailmer. The most exciting thing however was a random encounter with a shiny electrike!
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 31st July 2012 at 5:13 AM.

I restarted Ruby. Going on a solo mission with Blaziken, at least that's what I had in mind for now. I might add Altaria later on if I feel like it, but I'm planning on using at most two Pokemon for the entire journey. Wish me luck

Anyway. I got Torchic from Elm, and ground him in the bushes near Oldale. After defeating May, I went on towards Petalburg, getting the running shoes and helping Wally catch his Ralts. After that I headed to Rustboro where I defeated the Rock gym easily due to Combusken being overleveled (he was L20 at that time). Then I saved Peeko and got the Devon Goods. Now I'm off to Dewford to take on Brawly.

Finished EV training my Regice and Swampert. Used them in the Battle Tower.

Passed 1 round. then 2. then 3. then 4. then 5 DDD

I beat Salon Maiden Anabel. It took me a while. First it was Regice vs. Alakazam. Lost due to Regice. But my Swampert destroyed her Alakazam and Entei. For her Snorlax, I switched to Metagross and used Explosion and it was over for me. 5th Silver Symbol

Next, I decided to try the Battle Factory. 1st round was semi-difficult. But my 2nd and 3rd round teams were perfect. Pretty much sweeped all the trainers. Including Noland. 6th Silver Symbol

Then I decided to try for my last silver symbol. The Battle Palace. However, I quickly went through with the help of my pwn Starmie who seemed to be able to read my mind and choose the move I want. My starmie destoryed the Crobat easily and my Metagross took care of Slaking. Lapras was a challenge but I managed to get through it. and I gained my 7th Silver Symbol.

I quickly ran to Scott and got my own legit Lansat berry !!!!

Happy day for me~

I got the Knuckle Badge, and went on with the game. It actually went pretty fast since I don't have any other Pokemon to train XD So far, I've sent the letter and Devon Goods, got my third badge, went through Fallarbor, saved the meteorite, fought Flannery and finally went back to Petalburg, to fight Norman. All with apparent ease My Blaziken is currently at ~L43.

So, Winona next. I got Surf as well, so I'm planning to go clear the routes adjacent to Dewford and battling all the trainers. Time to stock up on Super Repels lest you get bombarded by Tentacools

So, after owning Roxanne, I went to Dewford Town. I went ahead and delivered the letter to Steven before the gym so I could get the Exp. Share to train my Slakoth with. With everyone on lv. 18-20 (with the exception of Slakoth) and Mudkip and Seedot evolving thanks to some training in Dewford Cave, I took on the gym. Taillow beat all the trainers inside and beat Brawly's Machop and Meditite before biting the dust against Makuhita. Marshtomp too it down though, and I got the badge. First time I ever beat Brawly on the first try .

Afterwards, I sailed to Slateport and tried to deliever the package. Stern wasnt there, so I went in the Museum and there he was! Before I could deliver the order, Team Aqua stormed in *sigh* and challenged ME to a battle. They got owned and in the process, Slakoth evolved . After that happened, I beat all the trainers on north of Slateport and battled my rival. Surprisingly, Vigoroth soloed him. Also a first . I saved after the battle.

My Team:
    Marshtomp Lv. 25
    Nuzleaf Lv. 23
    Taillow Lv. 21
    Vigoroth Lv. 21
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I went through Routes... 106 I believe. And the ones next to that. I also visited the ship and got an Ice Beam TM. After I reached Slateport again, I headed next to the weather institute and cleared it of the Magma grunts. After that May came and demanded that I stomp her team a battle, so a battle she got. She gave me the Fly HM after that, sweet. Finally some use for the Skarmory I caught in the ashy mountain ^_^

Considered getting a Walrein to help Blaziken, but so far decided against it. Let's just see how high a level Blaziken can get alone. Initially the reason was because of Drake's Salamence having Intimidate and that might hinder Blaziken, but then getting a Guard Specs. would be the solution.

Next, onward to Fortree City. Got the Devon Scope from Steven and discovered my Blaziken has Electric for Hidden Power. It's actually kind of neat but eh. Battled Winona and got the Aerial Ace TM, which I taught to Blaziken immediately. Then I went south and met the interviewers again... more experience. Finally reached Lilycove and saw May again in front of the store. She won't let me in so I had to battle her again to get inside. Oh well.

Next stop: Mt. Pyre.

I have a good copy of Emerald with a solid team and a pirated Ruby version. Ruby will not let me view my pokemon from the start menu. that one screen where you can see your party, if i try to go to that screen from anywhere i cant and the game freezes. i now have a level 36 Sceptile and i cant get past Maulville city because i cant see my party screen to teach sceptile rock smash. i cant even migrate it to soulsilver or diamond. and it really sucks because it has an adamant nature... i guess ill just give it to gamestop.
    I think I am done with this website. It was really great when I needed it, but im not that interested in pokemon as I was a while ago. I will probably play until I get my national dex completed on x and then I think I will have enough closure to stop playing.
    I am sorry if I was breeding something for you, but it was too difficult and I was wasting too much of my time and money playing pokemon instead of doing more beneficial things like hanging with my friends and playing sports. To all who helped me out, thank you. I couldn't have gotten as far in my game without the people I traded with on this site.
    thanks for everything, sorry if I offended anyone in my posts, and have fun catching them all.

I'm currently looking for a feebas. I'm slowly making my way down the river from the weather institute, fishing about five times with a super rod in one spot befor moving on to the next. I've spent a few hours doing this and no sign of one yet...

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    I restarted Ruby. Going on a solo mission with Blaziken, at least that's what I had in mind for now. I might add Altaria later on if I feel like it, but I'm planning on using at most two Pokemon for the entire journey. Wish me luck

Anyway. I got Torchic from Elm, and ground him in the bushes near Oldale. After defeating May, I went on towards Petalburg, getting the running shoes and helping Wally catch his Ralts. After that I headed to Rustboro where I defeated the Rock gym easily due to Combusken being overleveled (he was L20 at that time). Then I saved Peeko and got the Devon Goods. Now I'm off to Dewford to take on Brawly.
    I find it easier to beat a game with only two pokemon. In my Sapphire version I only used Swampert and Breeloom. Whenever I get a new pkmn game I just wanna power through it so that I can get on with catching the new pkmn.

Quote Originally Posted by penguin100 View Post
    I have a good copy of Emerald with a solid team and a pirated Ruby version. Ruby will not let me view my pokemon from the start menu. that one screen where you can see your party, if i try to go to that screen from anywhere i cant and the game freezes. i now have a level 36 Sceptile and i cant get past Maulville city because i cant see my party screen to teach sceptile rock smash. i cant even migrate it to soulsilver or diamond. and it really sucks because it has an adamant nature... i guess ill just give it to gamestop.
    If gamestop accidently traded you a pirated copy then I would take it back -assuming that you still have the receit- because then they would be required to give you your money back or at least replace it. However if you bourght it online then I would suggest just throwing it out. Trying to trade in a game that you know is pirated just to get some of your money back is just as bad as selling pirated games in the first place. It's just as dishonest. And to make matters worse your just ensuring that pirated games will still continue to be spread about.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 2nd August 2012 at 4:03 AM.

I cleared Mt. Pyre of Team Magma, but they had to steal the Blue Orb. Geez, Maxie. Be a smarter villain won't you. You want the RED not Blue one. lol.

I felt a bit like exploring so I went through the fast currents from Pacifidlog a few times until (I think) I met all the trainers. Then I went onwards to Underwater cavern and saw Maxie awakening Groudon.

Anyway. Story stuff done, I met Groudon. Not planning on keeping him so I fainted him instead. After that, Wallace. Not really much of a challenge, but eh. I love running a single Pokemon for the whole game :3 Blaziken pretty much swept the whole team by himself. Then finally, the Victory Road and the Elite 4.

I met Wally in the cave. He sure has grown, hasn't he? Too bad Blaziken overlevels his team like ~20. Dirty sweep done, I went in the E4. I did stock up first on a bunch of Hyper Potions and Full Restores though. Also brought the Ether and Elixir just in case I need them, seeing that only Blaziken is doing the whole E4.

*poof*

A few moments later, I emerged as the Champion. I really did not expect Metagross to be OHKOed by Flamethrower, but eh. I'm not complaining

Now Blaziken is at L77. I might just do a few more runs until I get to L82, since I have 18 Rare Candies saved from my journeys and Linoone's Pickups. So then I'd have my first ever L100 Pokemon

... Some timeskip later, I got Blaziken up to L91. Yeah, a bit higher than my intended level, but eh. 9 Rare Candies, and I finally "raised" a Pokemon to L100. For the first time, lol.
    Last edited by arceus03; 2nd August 2012 at 10:27 AM.

My Emerald restarted again, so I'll make a new file!

I'm currently in Slateport, training my new Electrike, Lightning! (that's his name). He's level 17, and Roxy the Grovyle is level 20. I trained to level 18 before I battled Roxanne (I never grind...) and then swept her team. Done. Team is in my signature (or will be).

Got sick of looking for Feebas, so moved on to looking for the other pokemon. Got Castform, Kecleon, Shuppert, Duskell, Tropias, Chimecho and Absol.

Page 107 of 143 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast