Page 108 of 143 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 3569

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Got Wynaut, Snorunt, Spheal, Clampearl x2, Relincanth, Corsola, Chinchou, Luvdisc, Bagon & Beldum. So I'm almost done...

After training inside the Petalburg Woods, I headed back to Rustboro City to take care of things. I left the local Pokemon Center after healing my Pokemon, and I bought some items at the Poke Mart. I headed over to the Rustboro City Gym after I finished doing all that, and I battled against the two Gym trainers inside. I won those battles easily, and then I finally challenged Roxanne to a Gym battle. She sent out her Geodude first, and I used my Shroomish against it. My Shroomish had the upper hand thanks to its type advantage, but Geodude still managed to cause major damage. I switched to Slakoth since Shroomish wasn't working out, and I beat Geodude after a few more rounds. Roxanne sent out her Nosepass after that, and I used my Combusken against it. I defeated Nosepass after a while, and I obtained the Rock Tomb TM as well as the Stone Badge from Roxanne.

Today, I beat Wattson easily with Marshtomp. Evolving my Taillow into Swellow in the process.

I then spent about 1 hour and 20 mins looking for the very rare Volbeat on the route West of Mauville. I got one with a Lax nature. After the long search I saved.

My Team:
    Marshtomp Lv. 27
    Swellow Lv. 22
    Nuzleaf Lv. 25
    Vigoroth Lv. 22
    Volbeat Lv. 14
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I decided to put Sapphire aside for a while. Instead I've been playing Emerald for the first time, and I'm loving it. I chose to start with a relaxed mudkip, whose now evolved into a marshtomp, and I've since caught a jolly taillow. So far I've breezed through the story mode, which isn't surprising since I practically know the story mode off by heart now, and got the first three gym badges.

After getting Blaziken to L100... I got nothing else to do. lol. I looked into my PC box and noticed I got a few Pokemon, so I slapped them with Exp Share and ground in the E4. Some runs later, I evolved Swablu to Altaria, Oddish to Gloom, Abra to Kadabra and... one more Pokemon whom I forgot. I evolved Gloom to Bellossom and gave it to the person in Pacifidlog. Then I went for a few more final runs to evolve Anorith to Armaldo.

All in all, I'm done with Ruby.

I headed to Slateport and listened to a speech from Archie as he stole the submarine. I flew on a random Wingull to Lilycove City and entered the Team Aqua hideout and made my way through the hideout while taking on Aqua grunts. I was too late though because Archie once again escaped on his submarine. I had to chase them so I surfed east and headed towards Mossdeep City and during my travels Loudred evolved into Exploud meaning my team is finally complete! I arrived in Mossdeep and took on the gym with Sharpedo and Banette. Every Pokemon was defeated with a single hit up to the gym leaders. To make things more interesting I decided I would not use Sharpedo or Banette. The battle started with Manectric and Sceptile going up against Xatu and Claydol. Claydol fell from a single Leaf Blade and Xatu barely survived a Spark. Xatu and Lunatone both went for Manectric and knocked it out so I brought Swalot in. Swalot took out Xatu with Body Slam and Sceptile beat Lunatone with Leaf Blade in the same turn. Solrock barely survived Leaf Blade and was finished off with Sludge. I got my 7th Badge.

When I went to check out the Space Center I saw Team Magma heading there so followed and found out they had taken over the center. I crushed all the grunts and found Steven about to get tag teamed from Maxie and Tabitha so I joined in. My Sharpedo and his Metang managed to beat all 6 Pokemon. Team Magma left and Steven gave me Dive for helping him. I took my break after getting the HM.

Current Team
    Lv40
    Lv40
    Lv40
    Lv40
    Lv41
    Lv41
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Didnt do much today, but here goes...

After finding and catching a Volbeat in Emerald, I beat the trainers on that route. I slapped the Exp. Share on Volbeat since he was the weakest on the team. Once I got to Verdanturf Town, I went to the cave and used Rock Smash on the rocks between the guy and girl. He thanked me and gave me the HM04 Strength. Afterwards, I went North of Mauville City and decimated the family challenge with Vigoroth. I continued north until I arrived on Route 112. I have decided to train here since I am a little underleveled compared to my previous playthroughs.

My Team:
    Vigoroth Lv. 27
    Marshtomp Lv. 26
    Nuzleaf Lv. 25
    Swellow Lv. 23
    Volbeat Lv. 20
    Last edited by Master Leo; 10th August 2012 at 2:49 PM.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I healed my injured Pokemon at the Rustboro City Pokemon Center after my tough match against Roxanne. I bought some items at the local Poke Mart as well, and then I headed north. I met an employee of Devon Co. on the road, and I had to help him solve a crisis. I headed towards Route 116, and I captured a wild Nincada in the tall grass when I arrived. I continued to wander toward Rusturf Tunnel, and I met a Team Magma grunt inside the cave. I had to battle against him to save the captured Wingull, and I eventually got it back after I defeated the grunt's Poochyena with my Combusken. With the Wingull back with its trainer and Devon Co. back in order, I returned to Rustboro City where I received a letter for Steven Stone. I had to deliver it to him in Dewford Town, so I went south toward Mr. Briney's cottage since I needed to use his boat. I saved on Route 104.

Got the Balance Badge from Norman. After that, wally's uncle gave me surf and catching a Magnemite came to my mind, so I head to Mauville, and talked to wattson about the New Mauville generator thing, so I went in there and caught a Magnemite and turned the generator off. I don't have a lot of time to circle around so I used my last escape rope. After getting a TM24 from wattson, I headed east to route 118 and met Steven, and messed around the mimic circle as they call it. Had to train in here for a while so I could get an easy hand against Winona.

Credit to Riataro from EGC

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I traveled south from Route 104 after I got the letter for Steven. I arrived at the flower shop, and I received a free berry from one of the girls inside. I entered the Petalburg Woods and I trained my Pokemon in there for a few minutes, then I exited the forest. I healed my Pokemon at the Petalburg City Pokemon Center, and then I visited Mr. Briney's cottage. He agreed to take me to Dewford Town. We set sail right away, and we headed south toward the island. We arrived quickly, and I explored the town. I headed to Granite Cave after talking to the town's citizens, and I battled some trainers on the beach. I finally entered the cave, and I obtained the Flash HM. I didn't have a Pokemon that could use the move, so I had to search for an Abra in the dark. I captured an Aron while I was searching, and then I finally found an Abra. I captured it and taught it Flash. I then saved the game.

Just got the fifth gym badge in emerald.

Re-starting my Sapphire Game with

Swampert
    Dragonite
    Flareon
    Hitmontop (Never used)
    Manetric
    Venusaur

Edit: While on Saphhire I am also going to complete surprisgly for the first time ever (or attempt to) my Pokedex to get the 3 Johto Starter's so I'll be using as my team:

Blaziken
    Ludicolo
    Sableye
    Armaldo
    Salamence
    Metagross

I already have 2 badges so I'm back tracking whilst I'm getting Beldum/Bagon eggs so I'm filling in pokedex pages for a while to get the pages up. Luckily I have beat E4 on Firered and have Leafgreen so I'm filling from any Kanto/Johto pokemon that I can.

Will have a problem with Deoxys/Jirachi but hopefully will pass that when required.

Current Pokedex 11/202.
    Last edited by Dragon trainer; 12th August 2012 at 9:17 PM.
    Pokemon X: Friend Safari: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite: 4914-4884-2329

I caught a Aron and delivered Steven's letter. I defeated Brawly and arrived in Slateport

Alright, the other day while I was training for the 6th gym on Ruby and I told my friend I would rather train in the grass against wild pokemon then trainers for a chance to see a shiny Pokemon. Since I was training at Route 119 was told my friend that I might see a shiny Tropius just as a joke (even thought their shiny form is pretty cool). So later that day I go all the way to the Abandoned Ship to get Ice Beam for the 6th gym and on my way there on Route 110 a shiny BLUE Electrike appeared :O I freaked out and then caught it but I was completely amazed that I saw shiny while joking around. Now it is part of my team and is a Manectric thats color makes it look like a dark Manectric or one that is hiding in the shadows. An awesome day on Ruby.
    My Own Personal Shiny Pokemon Caught
    Soft Reset-
    Pokeradar- ( ) ( )
    Random Encounter-

HUNTING FOR SHINY!

Emerald.

Defeated Wattson with just my Swampert xD

Amelia the Minun learned Spark after gaining a level from the EXP share.

Saved it the time was 2 hrs and 47 mins, nya~

Defeated Team Magma at Slateport. I defeated the first trick house challenge. I caught a Electrike and Gulpin. I stocked up on super potions for my rival battle.

Mkay. Emerald.

Went and rock smash boulders and fought more trainers and made my way to...that volcano thingy.... Forgot what it was and grab a blue flute from the ashes...huffpuff, nya~

I decided to start over on emerald and use the pokemon superskarmary used in his walk through. So far I have 1 badge and this team:

marshtomp lv 16
    shroomish lv 16

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

At this point I'm almost finished the main storyline on Emerald -just one more badge to go and then the E4. Anyway I've been getting ready for catching Rayquaza and the other legendaries. I've almost filled up an entire box with Abra's of different natures... yeah it's been a pain breeding them and getting horrible natures or else good natures with "inner focus" as an ability but I didn't let that stop me. Just a few more to go and then I'll have an entire set of different natures ready.
    Last edited by Ausgirl; 19th August 2012 at 3:44 PM.

Emerald.

I fought trainers on the way to ... Err... That Volcano thing. Fought the family... Then trained more. I'm just soot-sacking for a Blue-Flute, nya~

I beat Brawly, gave Steven the letter, got to Slateport, beat all the trainers, beat the aqua grunts, renamed Sassy Princess P becauser Princess Peach wouldn't fit XD and shroomish Toad, cauught a female electrike and named her Daisy, beat the trainers, beat Brandon, got to Mauville, beat the trainers to the right of Mauville, beat Wally and his pathetic ralts, beat the trainers in the gym, beat Wattson which was really easy, beat the trainers to the left, got to Verdanturf, got strength, got the black glasses, got the exp share, went back to Mauville, and am now battling more trainers.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Went to the Battle Tower.
    \
    Lost at 35, again at 42, at 44, at 31. Due to evil hax :c

Decided to excel in contests. Who knew, I was amazing at them.

Managed to get all 5 paintings and get me a shiny star on my trainer card

In Emerald I've just defeated the last gym leader, worked my way through Victory Road, defeated the E4 and the Champion.

Time: 21:15

I went ahead on my journey and headed towards my fourth gym badge. I went ahead and arrived in Fallarbor Town. I healed up and continued west. I trained slightly in the grass and again ran into Team Magma/Aqua inside Meteor Falls. On the way out, I found a Solrock and decided to catch it since I have never used one before. They took off with a meterorite and planed to do something with it atop Mt. Chimney so I followed them. Once I made it to the top, I easily beat the grunts and Maxie so i countinued South. I caught a Spoink in Jagged Pass and made it to Lavaridge Town. Flannery ws pretty easy. Marshtomp did minor work but Solrock took out Torkoal and Camerupt.

*Time Passes*

I decide to box Nuzleaf, Vigoroth, and Solrock. I got the Root Fossil so i added Lileep to the team. I trained her about 2 levels before I made it back to petalburg city to challenge my father. One thing I realized is that i am COMPLETELY UNDERLEVED! My highest is lv. 33 but usually at this point my starter is fully evolved and in the low 40's. I have a feeling Norman might beat me a couple of times...

My Team:
    Marshtomp Lv. 33
    Swellow lv. 31
    Volbeat Lv. 30
    Lileep Lv. 22

I beat Norman on the first try. Mainly thanks to Slaking's Traunt ability. After the battle I got Surf and am currently battling the swimmers from Petalburg to Slateport.

My Team:

Marshtomp Lv. 35
    Swellow Lv. 33
    Volbeat Lv. 32
    Lileep Lv. 29
    Last edited by Master Leo; 21st August 2012 at 10:57 PM.
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Page 108 of 143 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast