Page 109 of 145 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 3625

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I'm slowly starting to work on my pokedex in Emerald.

Just beat the Elite Four. Best part was, all my Pokemon fainted, and my Groudon lost all PP by the second Phoebe. (Bad Luck) Yet, with Hyper Potions, and the struggle attack that happens when you have no PP, I beat everyone else. I found that hilarious. Then in the middle of fighting Steven he leveled up to 75, learned Eruption, and that helped.

Cool

It's been a while since I last updated so...

Still trying to complete the pokédex in Sapphire. I'm nearing the end now so hopefully it won't take much longer. Had much luck today when I managed to track down Feebas on the second tile I searched on route 119. Must have taken me a couple of minutes max to acquire one! Nine berries/pokéblocks later and I'd maxed out the beauty stat and my Feebas evolved in Milotic after a number of battles.

A good days work
    Currently playing : Ruby - Play time: 296 hours 10 minutes, 324 owned, 359 seen, no shinies.

I defeated May and Wally. I defeated Watson and helped Wally's cousin. I caught a Whismur, evolved it into Loudred and taught it strength

After beating Norman, I headed for Fortree City. I searched and searched for like a hour before I actually found/caught one. I beat all the trainers along the route and beat Team Aqua in the Weather Institute. I received a Castform for my services. Afterwards, Brendan challenged me to a battle where my Swellow owned him. I made it to Fortree.

I went East to get the Devon Scope and after only 2 encounters I found an Absol . I got the Devon Scope, moved the Kecleon, and took the gym challenge. Swampert and Swellow did most of the work, but I won.

My Team:
    Swampert Lv. 40
    Swellow Lv. 36
    Volbeat Lv. 35
    Lileep Lv. 38
    Absol Lv. 34
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Just created a base in Emerald along route 113, to the east of Fallarbor Town where the ash from Mt Chimney is always falling.

Emerald

-Caught some more pokemon for the pokedex
    -Rebatlled some trainers and gym leaders
    -Bought a **** load of ultra balls (currently have 85)

Right now I'm training my pokemon for the third battle with May and the battle with Wattson. I'm gonna try and get the to maybe the mid 20's.

My team:
    Tolaws the male Gulpin: lvl.13 (in training)

Riovedrag the male Kirlia: lvl.21

Ekirtcele the male Electrike: lvl.14

Trepmaws the male Marshtomp: lvl.23

Adacnin the male Nincada: lvl.9 HM Slave

AS you ca se I have a way of nicknaming my pokemon their final evolutions name backwards. It's kinda fun. Edit: I just beat May.
    Last edited by SnazzySwampert; 31st August 2012 at 2:42 PM.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

I have done a lot of stuff since my last post, so only the highlights will be shared.

-Beat Brendan in Lilycove, went to the safari zone and caught a Pikachu.
    -Got the Magma Emblem and caught a Chimeco.
    -Went through the Magma Hideout, beat Maxie.
    -Went through the Aqua Hideout.
    -Beat Tate & Liza, went to Shoal Cave and caught a Snorunt, went underwater and caught a Relicanth.
    -Followed Team Aqua underwater, went through the Seafloor Cavern and beat Archie.
    -Surfed to Pacifidlog Town, beat some swimmers.

I am now on my way to Sootopolis City.

My Team:

Swampert Lv. 44
    Pikachu Lv. 39
    Swellow Lv. 38
    Volbeat Lv. 38
    Absol Lv. 39
    Relicanth Lv. 38
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Emerald:

Caught an Adamant Regirock. Currently trying to get a Calm Regice...

FINALLY got latias! I have spent quite a few hours trying to get the damn thing! I found the best pokemon to use to get it though. Once you have lowered it's health to almost 0, get a sableye from the sky tower which knows mean look so latias cannot run. Latias has no attacks that can hurt sableye, so you can just sit there throwing ultra balls at it until it is yours

Trading stuff:
        Spoiler:- Friend codes::

3DS: 3523-3147-6204 - Friend safari: Electric; Dedenne, pikachu, galvantula

RNG'd shinies for trade: * (x2) (x2) (x2) * Mild nature and IV's: 22/16/27/31/31/30 (UT but not lvl 1) except *'s
    Want: any shinys I don't have (I don't care about nature, moves, IV's etc, just shinyness :P)

OK time for an update!

Beat Wattson, Flannery, Norman, Winona, Tate and Liza and Jaun. Jaun was the hardest out of all of them. And right now I'm training to beat the E4. I also caught quite a few new pokemon but I'll only name a couple. I caught Rick the Manetric, Sally the Grimer (now a muk), Forge the koffing (now a weezing), Timmy the lanturn, and Evan the golbat.

The Team:

'Danny' lvl.46

'Rick' lvl.43

'Sally' lvl.42

'Forge' lvl.35

'Evan' lvl.32

'Timmy' lvl.31

And I believe that's about it.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

Currently training my team for the E4:

(HM slave, Pickup)
    (HM slave)
    Debating whether or not to include Groudon
    Friend Safari: Fighting with Meditite, Tyrogue & Sawk.
    3196-3352-8113
    Kanto villains? Why are you here?!
    Because Unova villains are too stupid to take over Unova!
    [IMG]http://i57.*******.com/2a6uxwo.jpg[/IMG]
    Sig made by me, unfortunately.

I continued to wander through Granite Cave on Ruby version. I had an Abra use Flash, and I walked around the first cavern. I found the staircase eventually, and I wandered around the next floor. Unfortunately, I encountered tons of wild Pokemon like Zubat, Aron and Makuhita, so progress was very slow. I eventually found the last cavern inside the cave, and I saw Steven Stone in there. I talked to him and gave him his dad's letter and Steven rewarded me before leaving. I headed back out using an Escape Rope, and I healed my Pokemon as soon as I arrived at the Pokemon Center. I swapped Pokemon inside as well, and then I went back out to Granite Cave to train for the upcoming Gym battle against Brawly. I trained my Pokemon inside there for about 45 minutes before healing them again. I visited the Gym afterwards, and I saved inside before battling the trainers.

I made my way to Sootopolis City where Groudon and Kyorge were having their colossus battle. I talked to Steven, who told me he wanted me to see someone, Wallace. I entered the Cave of Origin where I talked with Wallace and he told me about the third legendary pokemon, Rayquaza. Wallace left and I met him at the Sky Pillar where Rayquaza was assumed to be. I made my way to the top, where I found Rayquaza. It roared and flew away. I followed it back to Sootopolis where it calmed down Groudon and Kyorge, making the weather events stop.

After that was done, I took the gym challenge where Raichu took down mostly every trainers pokemon, but surprisingly, Absol took down Juan all by himself. I decided not to go catch Rayquaza yet, but instead catch the Regi's before my E4 Challenge. Luckily on my way to Pacifidlog Town I found a wild Wailord! I already had Relicanth, so I just had to unlock the doors now. I caught Registeel first, which had a Sassy nature and pretty good IV's. Next was Regirock who had a Brave nature and perfect IV's in Attack. I am now on my way to Regice.

My Team:
    Swampert Lv. 48
    Absol Lv. 44
    Volbeat Lv. 39
    Relicanth Lv. 42
    Swellow Lv.43
    Raichu Lv. 45
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

Ruby: Trained my KMN.. 3 of them are Lv40 now

Emerald: just battling the trainers in Norman's Gym... my PKMN are sort of weak though..but oh well, I'll beat him, nya~

Enjoying the battle frontier on Emerald. It is by far my favorite. Or atleast it has a couple of fun ones .

I should train my pokemon to level 60 as mine are between 50 and 60 and that puts me at a disadvantage. Any ideas where I should train?

Going to start a Ruby and sapphire challenge soon. Might throw LG in the mix aswell.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Regice was so hard to catch. Plus I had to reset 5 times. 3 times because of a bad nature and 2 times because it fainted itself. But I settled on a Rash Nature. After that I went through Victory Road and made it to the E4.

Vs Sidney:
    Swampert took out Mightyena and Absol
    Regice took out Cacturne and Shiftry
    Raichu took out Crawdaunt

Vs. Phoebe:
    Absol solo'ed

Vs Glacia:
    Relicanth took out both Glalie
    Raichu took out both Sealeo and Walrein

Vs Drake:
    Regice Solo'ed

Vs: Wallace
    Swampert took out Wailord, Tentacruel, Milotic, and Wishcash.
    Raichu took out Gyarados.
    Regice took out Ludicolo.

I was the new champion. After the credits rolled, Norman gave me the SS Ticket and left. The TV came on with breaking news about a Bzzt colored pokemon. My mom asked if I heard the color and I said red. I then saved.

My Team:
    Swampert Lv. 53
    Absol Lv. 46
    Raichu Lv. 45
    Regice Lv. 45
    Relicanth Lv. 41
    Swellow Lv. 42
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I obtained the silver pike medal.

It was amusing to see a +6 Spec Att, Spec Def, Evasion Gardevoir wrecked half her team.
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I caught Latias, which had a Gentle nature. Not sure about the nature, but its had 31 IV's in Special Attack so thats good. I also redid some of my team and breed some pokemon for my post E4 team. Today, I just caught a few pokes such as Torkoal, Trapinch, Jigglypuff, and Nosepass. Next, I am going to the Safari Zone to catch some Johto pokes .

My Team:
    Absol Lv. 46
    Swellow Lv. 42
    Raichu Lv. 45
    Corphish Lv. 5
    Bagon Lv. 5
    Spoink Lv. 5
    The Graceful Assassin

Credit to FairyWitch

I caught everything I need for my white version now except for bagon and beldum of course. Now I'm at Lilycpve city.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

im Starting over my Emerald and playing with Torchic as my Starter, usually i chose my Treecko but i rarely get torchic so ill give it a try.

Current Team:
    lv.5

^credit to Sandslashtaggerung^
    Planned teams:

HG -
    PT -
    FR -
    BF -

I beat Brandon, beat everyone in the awua hideout, got to Mossdeept, beat the trainers in the gym, and beat Tate and Liza. They weren't overly difficult but did defeat about half of my team D=

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Page 109 of 145 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast