Page 118 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 3625

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

Reyes' Journey, Part 39

A lot of Contests went underway for Reyes and his team. He tried Anorith in his first Tough Contest, but he lost, but Manectric managed to win the Normal and super rank for Coolness. In the Hyper rank Beauty Contest, Castform had to go against Kila and her Medicham. Medicham's combination of Fire Punch and Ice Punch was hard to beat, but Castform's Beauty let it get a lot of votes, letting Castform win.

Another rival Reyes found was named Jimmy. Him and his Poochyena put a tough fight in the Super Tough and Hyper Cool Contest. Jimmy ended up beating Anorith, but not Manectric.

Now, everyone managed to beat the Hyper Ranks of their respective Contests. Next up, the Master Rank, and a spot in the Hoenn Art Museum!

Team

Hyper Smart Hyper Beauty

Hyper Cute Hyper Cool

Hyper Tough
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

I managed to beat Winona with Azumarill after I grinded my team to LV 30 and evolved Grovyle. Then I went to Mt. Pyre and got TM Shadow Ball for my newly evolved Crobat, but getting to beat Team Magma in Mt. Pyre wasn't that hard with using my Numel because of her spamming HP Water to numerous Numel, and they weren't evolved... weird....

LV 36 Sceptile
    LV 31 Gardevoir
    Lv 31 Electrode
    Lv 32 Numel
    Lv 31 Crobat
    Lv 30 Azumarill

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

Reyes' Journey, Part 40

It was time. After 20 contests, the Master Rank Contest went underway. The first Contest was Cool, so Manectric was in competition with Jimmy and Ursaring. But Manectric had better appeals and a better condition, so Reyes won, and Manectrics photo was placed in the Hoenn art museum.

Next contest, Beauty. Castform had to compete with Holly, a master coordinator know for her Gyarados. Her Rain Dance and Hydro Pump combo aas tough, but Castforms high appealing moves like Fire Blast and Blizzard, Catform won by a hair!

Cuteness was next. Kila was back with her Skitty, and she showed Reyes that she meant business. Her Skitty defeated Illumise, leaving Reyes without a Master rank Cute ribbon.

Smartness came after. Girafarig wasnt doing so well, with Kila and the Skitty that beat Illumise and Jimmy with his Slaking. However, due to the crowds excitement, Girafarig won!

Last up, Toughness. Anorith had to compete against Holly and Gyarado like Castform. The entire Contest was difficult and close but Anorith came out on top!

There was another Master Rank Cute contest, and Illumise swept away the competition! The other competitors kept getting nervous and they would use moves like Explosion to stop appeals. Illumise did so well that her picturewas put in the museum just like Manectric.

After winning the Hoenn League and becoming a Master Rank coordinator, Reyes decided its time to leave. He had a great time in Hoenn, but Reyes wanted to go back home to Kanto. The S.S. Tidal, ttheship responsible for Reyes' trip, had a new captain- Mr. Britney and Peeko! The formerly retired captain left the ship fom Lilycove to a pit stop on an island called the Battle Frontier. Scott, the mysteryman Reyes kept encountering, showed Reyes that he owns the island, and he wiuld be glad to keep Reyes Pokemon, as the ship wouldnt allow carryking Pokemon and there was no way for communication. So Reyes bade goodbye to his team and sailed to Kanto!

If you were interested in Reyes journey, the story conti ues on the FRLG Happenings thread. Thanks for reading!
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

I healed my Pokemon with Full Restores, then I walked into the final room at the Pokemon League and I encountered Steven Stone there. I battled him and I used my Camerupt against his Skarmory. I beat Skarmory with Overheat, then I used my Graveler against Steven's Aggron. I thought Magnitude would be enough, but the battle didn't go my way so I switched to Swampert instead. After beating Aggron with Surf, I used Swampert's Earthquake attack against Steven's Metagross and I beat it like that. I used Manectric against Steven's Cradily, but the battle was tough so I switched to Breloom instead and I barely beat Cradily with Brick Break. I used Swampert against Steven's Armaldo after that, and I defeated it with Surf. Only Steven's Claydol remained and I defeated it with Breloom's Giga Drain attack. I defeated Champion Steven and I got registered in the Hall of Fame.

Started a new game, chose Mudkip as my starter, off to go catch me a Ralts. This will take a while. xD

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

After getting registered into the Hoenn League Hall of Fame after beating Steven Stone, I awoke in my room in Littleroot Town. I headed downstairs and I saw the news report about the blue flying Pokemon (Latios). I spoke with my father before heading out, and I flew to Slateport City. I swapped Pokemon there and I headed to Mauville City to the north. I stopped by the Trick House before arriving though, and I participated in the last puzzle there. After I cleared that level I obtained the Red Tent item for my Secret Base and I headed out. I arrived in Mauville City and I visited the Day Care Center to the west of the city. I left my Graveler there to train and I went to Route 119 to visit my Secret Base. I saved inside.

While training mudkip (aka fishy) i discovered that he had contracted pokerus! Aswell as talilow and shroomish and zigzagoon wanting to preseve the virus as this was my first time getting it i caught mulitple pokemon infecting them while training talilow and mudkip mudkip evolved into masrshtop in the dewford gymi then placed them in a box to presevve tehir cases until the next mounring keeping one subat who was not infected in my team box 1 was nearly completely filled with pokerus cases by the end.
    Fire Red Team
    Emerald Team
    Platinum Team
    Heart Gold Team
    Black 2 Team
    Pokemon X Team
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team:

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

I switched some stuff around my Secret Base and placed the Red Tent item in the middle. I left after that and I flew to Fortree City. I bought some more Secret Base furniture there and then I flew to Lilycove City in order to do some shopping at the local Department Store. I also played the lottery there and then I wandered over to the Safari Zone to the west of the city. I entered after paying the fee and I caught some Pokemon that I hadn't caught before. I headed back out after that and I flew to Slateport City. I headed to the local port and I boarded the S.S. Tidal. It took me to the Battle Tower and I decided to enter it with my Manectric, Swellow and Camerupt. Unfortunately, I lost the fourth battle and saved.

Well I have started to battle The Elite Four. I beat Sidney but upon doing so I realised that I'm rather under levelled: my team is as follows:

Level 45 Swampert
    Level 44 Gardevoir
    Level 44 Swellow
    Level 43 Aggron
    Level 44 Gyarados
    Level 43 Heracross

I am having trouble beating Phoebe - damn Dusclops...

I started a new game and hose Mudkip. I cought a Shroomish and an Abra for my team. I beat Roxanne and headed to Dewcord and got an exp share.

I left the Battle Tower island and I flew over to Pacifidlog Town. I used Surf and I wandered around to the east of Pacifidlog Town until I found the Sky Pillar. I headed up to the tower itself after walking through a cave, and I headed up for the summit. I encountered tons of wild Pokemon as I made the journey up the tower, and I eventually found the cracked floors as I moved toward the top. I had to navigate through the cracked floors quickly with the Mach Bike, but I made a lot of errors and it took a long time to finally reach Rayquaza's spot. I battled it and I was able to weaken it, but it used Rest several times to heal itself. I got lucky eventually and I successfully caught the Rayquaza in an Ultra Ball and saved the game.

My suggestion is go buy a battery on ebay and a screwdriver and fix the battery. Thats the best and only option, or at least to me.
    The world needs more weird people who know how things work and who love to figure it all out.
    Being different is not a crime, and people who tell you it is are just jealous that you've picked up a skill they never in their wildest dreams could acquire.
    You can code. They cannot. That is pretty dang cool.
    ~Zed Shaw

Since last time I have done some more stuff.I went through Fiery Path and got few items including TM Toxic.I got some berries on the other end of Route 112 and few items including TM Secret Power on Route 111.I also fought few trainers here.I healed my team at a Rest House and went to Route 113 where after some searching,I caught my fifth team member,a Skarmory in an Ultra Ball.It is Male and has Naive Nature(+Speed/-Sp.Defense) which is good since Skarmory already sucks at taking special hits.I trained Skarmory in grass of Route 111 and 113 till it reached Lv.23.I traded Skarmory to Emerald where I taught it Rock Slide and Counter.I then traded it back to Ruby.I healed my team and proceeded to the rest of Route 113.I fought some trainers here and got some items including TM Double Team and a Soot Sack from the owner of a Glass Workshop.I reached Fallarbor Town and healed my team at the Pokemon Center.I explored the few places of interest in the town including the Contest Hall and Move Relearner's House.I got a Nugget in the town.I also came to know that Team Magma has been causing problems for a scientist named Professor Cozmo.I then went to Route 114.Here I had many battles and got some items including TMs for Roar and Dig.During one of the battles here,Electrike evolved into Manectric.I also visited Lanette's House who is the owner of PC Storage System and she gave me a Seedot Doll.I proceeded to Meteor Falls where I saw some Team Magma Grunts had taken the Meteorite from Prof.Cozmo.Team Aqua arrived there and Team Magma retreated to Mt.Chimney.Team Aqua's leader Archie introduced himself and explained that his team was dedicated to thwart Team Magma's plan before leaving for Mt.Chimney as well.I got few items here.I went back to Fallarbor Town to heal my team before saving.

Team:

Marshtomp Lv.25 Male Sassy (Water Gun/Mud Shot/Rock Slide/Tackle) Ability:Torrent Held Item:None
    Nuzleaf Lv.26 Male Relaxed (Brick Break/Nature Power/Fake Out/Bide) Ability:Chlorophyll Held Item:None
    Hariyama Lv.25 Male Gentle (Vital Throw/Arm Thrust/Rock Slide/Double Edge) Ability:Thick Fat Held Item:None
    Manectric Lv.26 Female Naive (Spark/Crunch/Double Edge/Thunder Wave) Ability:Lightningrod Held Item:None
    Skarmory Lv.26 Male Naive (Peck/Rock Slide/Counter/Swift) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:None
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I forgot to save since I played last so I had to start again. I chose Torchic as my starter and caught a Lotad to use as a special wall. I evolved both of my Pokemon after using them on the first gym leader and later on caught an Abra. It evolved into Kadabra after the second gym and I then beat Wattson. I headed to the fiery path to catch a Koffing as I needed a poison type.

Just started a new game, at the moment I beat Roxanne with..

Combusken Lv 16 Adamant nature
    Taillow Lv 12 Jolly nature
    Beautifly Lv 13 Hasty nature

I switched to my Emerald version this morning in order to do some cloning via the Emerald cloning glitch. I wanted to transfer some Hoenn and Johto Safari Zone Pokemon to my HeartGold, so I cloned them at the Battle Tower via the aforementioned glitch and then when that was done I headed over to the Battle Pike since I wanted to challenge it again. I didn't expect to get far with my team consisting of Metang, Starmie and Hariyama, but I got lucky and managed to avoid battling most trainers. I went through the Battle Pike once more after the first challenge, but that's when my luck changed and I got defeated after one of my Pokemon was poisoned and the other was put to sleep. I quit & saved after that.

I restarted my Sapphire recently. I had borrowed the game to my sister but she has not played it so I took it back. The biggest reason for that was the fact that my Emerald's internal battery just died and I can't do anything do that ;_______________: I had just restarted a new game in it (okay, not "just", I'm up to challenge Liza and Tate next) and this happened. I would have never started again if I had knew this. But no, I was unaware that things like that can happen.

But oh well, from the sweet (?) memories to my game diary!

I chose girl character and named her Daisy and chose Treecko as my starter. Recently I beat Wattson which would have been impossible if my boyfriend hadn't transfer me Mudkip he bred for me in his Emerald. With my newly trained Marshtomp, I beat Wattson super easily. I had been very afraid of his Mangemite and Mangetone since I had had troubles with those Pokémon earlier. But with my new Marshtomp, the gym was easy. So after that, I went to open the tunnel between Rustboro and Vendanturf and then I went to explore the next route located north from Mauville (I don't remember the numer of the route). Then I beat the TV reporters for the first time and explored a bit more, beating campers and hikers. I also caught Numel I started to train and I'm going to keep her in my party until I find Vulpix. Camerupt is rather useful in the next two gyms anyway.

Next I'm going to go to Fiery Path and then to Fallarbor town. I guess it went that way? I'm going to need the cable car to go to Lavaridge so if I remember right my next stop is Fallarbor.

My current team:
    Grovyle, nicknamed Vincent, Lv 21
    Marshtomp, nicknamed Muddy, Lv 21
    Azumarill, nicknamed Aquaria, Lv 21
    Electricke, nicknamed Thunder, Lv 21
    Kirlia, nicknamed Vesta, Lv 21
    Numel, nicknamed Camelia, Lv 16

I wrote that without looking the game but I guess those levels are about right. Next time I'm more active and open my game and give some more info about my current team.

Used Latios, Breloom and Starmie to get my 42 winning streaks on Battle Tower. I wanted to break my 307 winning streaks which I completed it with Salamence, Metagross and Medicham. Calm Mind Latios was so good on the Battle Tower. I hope that I could break my old record.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Can't exactly remember when I last posted here but I decided to go play my game when my net connection's gone. Anyways, from where I last left, I went to Mt. Pyre and defeated Team Aqua there. After that, I kinda went around Hoenn a bit and headed to the Magma Hideout. I already dealt with the team there and they awakened Groudon and all that. From there, I went against Team Aqua again and headed to Mosdeep City. Right now, I'm gonna challenge the gym leaders anytime soon.

Haha. In my current Sapphire playthrough, I was just casually searching the grass for an Absol, when all of a sudden, a wild Latias appeared! Of course, I did not expect it so I was kinda shocked in an excited manner, so I reacted by screaming at a very high volume haha.

I played Emerald version some more and I headed over to Lilycove City in order to do some shopping. I bought items at the Lilycove Department Store with some money that I had won from re-battling Gym Leaders, and then I headed west to the Safari Zone. I entered after paying a fee and I wandered over to the new area that contained Johto Pokemon. I wandered around the tall grass there and I caught a Mareep, a Teddiursa and a Pineco. I went to the normal areas afterwards and I caught a wild Doduo. I exited the Safari Zone after that and I flew to Mauville City. I visited the Day Care Center on Route 117 and I left the Doduo there to level up. I headed south to Slateport City and saved at Cycling Road.

I wrote a long post yesterday but it strangely disappeared! Well, let's try again...

After exploring Fiery Path and capturing some Pokémon (all from Path expect for Koffing and Slugma) it was time to rest at the Rest Shop, gather some berries and fight a few cooltrainers. Then it was time to go to the volcanic ash route! After billions of annoying Spindas, many fainted Pokémon and many visits to the Rest Shop I managed to beat all the trainers, find the items and got a Soot Sack. I also caught one Spinda and Sandshrew but I didn't even encounter Skarmory! I think I have to return with a Pokémon who knows Magnet Pull... but then it was time to explore Fallarbor.

After talking with everyone and cheking every house I went to see Lanette and got Lotad doll. I also caught a female Swablu and started to train it because I want to have Altaria in my team. Then it was time to stop Team Aqua's evil plans at Meteor Falls. From the other side of the Falls I went to battle some trainers and visited Rustboro and after doing some minor things I returned to Fallarbor by teleport. Then I went to explore volcanic ash route once mone to find Skarmory but couldn't still find it so I decided to go to Mt Chimney.

It is always funny to see epic Aqua VS Magma Poochyena fight in which Maxie's Poochyena was super effective compared to others And then, after beating few Aqua thugs it was time to confront Archie WHICH I HAD TOTALLY FORGOTTEN. It was a rather hard battle but I somehow managed to win him! It was almost a miracle that I survived. After that, I returned Meteor to professor Cosmo and then I went to explore Jagged Pass and fight the trainers at the Mt Chimney. I also explored Lavaridge and then I went to search for Koffing and Slugma from Fiery Path. I found both and my Numel levelled up rather nicely while doing that. And then, it was time to encounter Flannery.

Trainers at the gym and the puzzle was fairly easy, not the easiest but I managed to do it rather nicely. Then I quickly visited PokéCenter and then it was time to battle Flannery. I didn't remember what Pokémon she had but I took first two Slugma down rather easily. But Torkoal! That fight was long and I spent many potions while fighting her. Stupid Attract! After a fierce battle, I managed to take her down with my Marshtomp's Mud Shot and I was awarded with a new badge and TM50. Then I got Go-Goggles from Brendan, teach HM04 to my HM Slave Lombre and next I'm going to go and explore rest of Fiery Path and then it's time to go to the Desert!

Current team:
    Grovyle, nicknamed Vincent, Lv 24
    Marshtomp, nicknamed Muddy, Lv 26
    Swablu, nicknamed Altair, Lv 22
    Electricke, nicknamed Thunder, Lv 23
    Kirlia, nicknamed Vesta, Lv 23
    Numel, nicknamed Camelia, Lv 25

I headed south to Slateport City and I participated at the Battle Tent there, then I took the S.S. Tidal to the Battle Frontier. I went to the Battle Factory first since I already had a good winning streak there previously, but I lost in the third round so I left afterwards. I went back to the Battle Pike and I participated there and I was able to clear the challenge twice. I went to the Battle Arena after that and I cleared the challenge as well. I got tired of battling so I flew to Lavaridge Town. I bought some items at the herb shop, then I went to the desert portion of Route 111 and I visited the Desert Ruins. I battled against the Regirock there after solving the cave's puzzle and I successfully caught it with a Timer Ball and saved.

After exploring the Desert (I took Root Fossil BTW) I was a little horrified because I knew that I had to beat Norman next and he and his gym is one of the toughest in Hoenn. So I had to train my team. I totally dislike training with only wild Pokémon around but I managed to raise the level of some of my team members to 28. I also evolved my Electrike to Manetrick. I caught all the Desert Pokémon while training but Baltoy since I only found one and it used Selfdestruct so... Well, maybe I'll go and find another one later on. It was time to travel back to Petalburg City and encounter... dad

The trainers in the gym were difficult and managed to knock out my team members more than once but eventually I took down them all. I was a little afraid to encounter Norman since I remembered he was a tough opponent and my best Pokémon were at Lv 28 and his Slaking was at Lv 32. But, time to fight. I don't know how but somehow I managed to beat him! I took last HP of his Slaking with my Swablu's Peck. Swablu was my last Pokémon who hadn't yet fainted and she had only 3 HP left so the last strike was somewhat a lucky strike. I was quite surprised that I beat him but I gladly took my badge and TM. Then I went to get HM Surf from Wally's family and now it's time to explore seas and travel to Fortree City. And maybe I'll get my Vulpix soon :3

Current team:
    Vincent, male Grovyle, Lv 29
    Muddy, male Marshtomp, Lv 29
    Thunder, male Manetric, Lv 27
    Vesta, female Kirlia, Lv 26
    Altair, female Swablu, Lv 26
    Camelia, female Numel, Lv 28

I left the Desert Ruins on Route 111 and I flew to Fortree City. I headed east to Route 120 as I made my way to the Ancient Tomb where Registeel was hidden. I caught a wild Absol in the tall grass as I wandered through the tall grass on the route, then I finally arrived. I solved the puzzle and I went into the main chamber where I encountered the Registeel. I battled it and I was able to slowly weaken it thanks to my Sceptile's False Swipe attack. I used my Hypno to put Registeel to sleep afterwards, and I tossed Ultra Balls at it until I successfully caught it. I left the Ancient Tomb and I flew to Ever Grande. I swapped Pokemon at the Pokemon Center there and I went into Victory Road to train Regirock & Registeel.

Page 118 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128 ... LastLast