Page 122 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 3615

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I just got the**** app on my **** 4g LTE and I've gotta say its the perfect emulator for these games. In case you guys were looking for an emulator for your smart phone, that would be the case...Anyway, I started a Kanto only pokemon run in which I only use Kanto pokemon throughout the course of the game. My team *yes I know I cheated* so far:
    Alakazam, Venasaur, Arcanine, Vaporeon, and Hitmonlee.
    Need some ideas.
    Last edited by Nutter t.KK; 2nd September 2013 at 9:19 PM. Reason: Discusssing Emulators
    I'm offering:
    Cloning
    Most items
    A lot of shinys
    A lot of events
    Some egg move pokemon
    And abunch of EV'd pokemon
    I want:
    Shiny pokemon
    Ev'd pokemon
    or Shiny Ev'd pokemon
    IGN:Brendan
    FC: 1806 4556 6328
    PM Me for a battle or trade I will happily accept either.

I entered into Team Aqua's hideout and cleared the place out, but I was too slow in stopping Archie from escaping on his stolen submarine. I gave chase across the sea and ended up in Mossdeep City. Because the fate of the world is at stake I decided to check out the gym. Dusclops pretty much destroyed the gym with Shadow Ball. The gym is supposed to force you into double battles but I managed to make most of them single battles so Dusclops would get the experience. After solving the puzzle I found Tate and Liza and began what is typically the most difficult gym battle. Lombre and Dusclops went out against Xatu and Claydol. Lombre used Surf which weakened both Pokemon and Dusclops used Shadow Ball and knocked out Xatu. The same strategy then knocked out Claydol. Once again I just used Surf and Shadow Ball and Lunatone and Solrock both fainted. Easiest badge yet!

When I left the gym I noticed Team Magma heading towards the Space Center. I headed over there and teamed with Steven to drive them out. He gave me Dive for my troubles which I taught to Lombre. I flew to Slateport and surfed to the Abandoned Ship. Inside the ship I found a Water Stone which I used on Lombre, thus officially completing my team! I then went back to Mossdeep and surfed south before diving to the depths. I found Team Aqua and tried to stop them from unleashing Kyogre but even after defeating Archie there was nothing I could do. Kyogre and Groudon began their fight to the death in Sootopolis City. Wallace, the gym leader, told me to search the Sky Pillar for a mystical Pokemon to help us. I got to Pacifidlog Town and took a break.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

With the invisible Kecleon out of the way, I finally accessed the Fortree City Gym. Once inside I had to push some revolving doors around in order to navigate around the Gym, plus as always I had to battle Gym trainers so that took a while. I healed some of my Pokemon after I defeated the Gym trainers with some Super Potions, and I challenged Gym Leader Winona. I used my Manectric against her Swellow and I beat it with Shock Wave. I then used Pelipper against her Altaria but that battle went nowhere so I switched to Kadabra and I defeated Altaria with Psybeam. I used Torkoal's Overheat against Winona's Skarmory, and finally I used Manectric against her Pelipper and I defeated it with Shock Wave attack.

I found the Sky Pillar near Pacidlog Town and climbed to the top where I found Rayquaza. It flew off towards Sootopolis City as I got near it so I chased after it. Rayquaza stopped the fight between Kyogre and Groudon and brought peace to the region. Lots of people thanked me and then left so I went to the gym since everything seemed to be taken care of. Minun and Ludicolo made quick work of the many gym trainers since they specialized in Water types. I traversed the icey platforms and challenged Juan. Since he starts with Luvdisc which are fast I went with Minun in hopes of making quick work of it with Thunderbolt, which I did. Ludicolo defeated Whiscash with Giga Drain and Juan went to Sealeo. Just for kicks I sent out Blaziken and defeated both Sealeo and Crawdaunt with Double Kick. Minun came back out against Kingdra and used Thunder Wave to paralyze it and then through repeated use of Thunderbolt Kingdra fainted! I got the Rain Badge and departed the gym.

I taught Ludicolo Waterfall and then went to the various waterfalls in the region looking for items. After clearing the waterfall in Meteor Falls I flew to Mossdeep City and surfed until I found another waterfall. I climbed it and discovered the entrance to Victory Road.

Just started playing Ruby again (on my phat ds which somehow still works) in anticipation of X & Y (and pokemon bank)

I have 5 gym badges and I'm heading to the weather institute, just finished my party for the storyline. Might not be the most conventional of teams.

Combusken lv 33
    Swellow lv 28
    Ninjask lv 23
    Gulpin lv 25
    Baltoy lv 20
    Carvanha lv 18

Just caught the last two so they're behind in levels.
    Last edited by Sponge; 4th September 2013 at 10:53 PM.

After defeating Winona at the Fortree City Gym and earning the Feather Badge and Aerial Ace TM, I headed out to the local Pokemon Center to swap Pokemon, then I went to the Poke Mart to purchase some items there. I went back to Route 120 afterwards and I headed south along the route. I battled several trainers and I also picked some berries. I made a Secret Base in a clump of grass around there and I decorated it with some ornaments. I headed out again after that and I went east to Route 121. I saw some shady Team Magma grunts near the pier that led to Mt. Pyre and I decided to follow them to the mountain. I Surfed to Mt. Pyre and I started to battle against the trainers inside there and then I saved.

I spent some more time playing at the Battle Dome. I won several more tournaments there easily and earned some BP. Unfortunately, I did end up losing on my first battle of the next tournament I entered. I came up against a deadly Rain Dance + Swift Swim + STAB Surf + Shell Bell Gorebyss that I had mistakenly underestimated. I did defeat it with my Gengar, but then my opponent had a Shadow Ball Banette...

After that, I won one more tournament and then left the Battle Frontier. I went to the Day-Care in order to do some more breeding. This time, I hatched Slowpoke eggs. I hatched one with a flawless Defence IV, so I think I'll use that one.

I was able to defeat all the trainers within Mt. Pyre and I headed to the summit after taking care of that. I caught a wild Vulpix in the tall grass as I made my way up the mountain and I eventually arrived at the foggy graveyard area of the mountain. I spotted some Team Magma grunts around there though so I had to battle them. I arrived at the top of the mountain only to spot Maxie there. He took the Blue Orb and left Mt. Pyre. After speaking with the old lady there I obtained the Red Orb from her and I spent a few minutes wandering around the tall grass looking for a Chimecho. It soon became obvious that I wouldn't find one so I just left the mountain. I headed north to Route 121 again and I saved at the Safari Zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    After that, I won one more tournament and then left the Battle Frontier. I went to the Day-Care in order to do some more breeding. This time, I hatched Slowpoke eggs. I hatched one with a flawless Defence IV, so I think I'll use that one.
    Nice. I was playing Emerald recently too. I did some more battles at the Battle Tower and ended up losing a 42 streak by a Hariyama with Scope Lens and Cross-Chop. I got nailed by 4 critical hits, 3 from Cross-Chops hitting my Suicune. I then had to 1v1 a Kingdra with my Metagross, who was in the red but had a +1 boost from Meteor Mash. The Kingdra used Dragon Dance, and I hit it with Meteor Mash, since I was pretty sure I was about to lose. I did about 50% so even if I chose Earthquake it wouldn't have made a difference. Then the 4th Critical Hit came from a Double Edge from Kingdra. I later discovered that I had enough HP to survive a normal Double Edge, but not a Critical Hit one. That really ground my gears.

Next, I took solace in hatching male Skitty, so I could level one up enough to teach it Heal Bell. I breed it onto lots of Chansey, and settled on one with superior stats and a 31 Special Defence IV. I was happy with that. Later, I breed a Poliwag with superior stats and Max Attack. I'm going to trade that and a Scyther with max attack to my friend who is going to give me clones of 4 unobtainable Legendaries: Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Deoxys. That way I will be able to finish my National Dex. I have no idea if they're legit or not, if they are, it's a plus but if not then I'll probably release them.

Next up, I'm going to train my Heracross for the Battle Frontier. I lucked out and got an Adamant one with Max Attack and Special Defence. I'm going to try invest enough EVs so I can go Max attack and still give enough Special Defence and Speed so it an hold its own against the Lati Twins. If I allocate enough Special Defence, Heracross would be able to survive an unboosted STAB Psychic from Latios, since the programmers didn't give either twin max Special Attack IVs. Hopefully then I can Megahorn them and grab a win. I wish I had a 31 Speed IV too, so I could outrun them anyway and Megahorn without having to take a Psychic, but I'm really happy with the one I have anyway.

I paid a fee in order to catch Pokemon at the Hoenn Safari Zone. I explored the tall grass and I caught a Pikachu, a Natu, a Girafarig and a Rhyhorn. I wasn't able to catch any other Pokemon because my time ran out, so I headed out to Route 121 again and I battled some trainers as I made my way east to Lilycove City. I eventually arrived at my destination and I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center for starters. I then visited some places of interest like the Cove Lily Motel and the Trainer Fan Club building. I also visited the Lilycove Museum, then I went to the Department Store which was blocked by my rival. I had to defeat them in order to enter, and once I had done that I shopped till I dropped and saved.

A couple of days ago, I traded Pokemon with a dude I met on Facebook. I traded him a Scyther and Poliwag with max attack, as well as a Dragon Dance Larvitar, and in return I got a Shiny Lugia, Ho-Oh, Deoxys and Mew. Mew is definitely illegitimate since I'm playing the English version, and although all Pokemon state that they're from their in-game location, I'm guessing my friend used an AR to access them. I only wanted them for Pokedex, so I'll probably let them rot in the PC. He gave me them at Level 100 so I can't train them anyway. He also gave me a Celebi, which was caught in Unknown Dungeon >.<. I'm cool with this however, since they fill my Pokedex, but I don't condone cheating in any way shape or form. Though I do like trying to RNG, which could be considered cheating.

Apart from this, I'm just preparing for the Battle Frontier with my Heal Bell Chansey. I plan to evolve it and teach it Softboiled, Seismic Toss and something else, so I can use it in the Battle Pike and Pyramid for some much needed healing power. I have a couple of powerhouses to make up my second and third Pokemon. Hopefully I can get far with this.

I finished all the major tasks in Lilycove City, and I wandered over to the shore. I couldn't Surf towards Mossdeep City yet though because of some Wailmer that were blocking the entrance to Route 124. I headed towards the Team Magma Hideout instead. I wandered inside and I had to battle against the Team Magma grunts inside while teleporting around using the teleportation tiles. I obtained some items while I wandered around, including a Master Ball. I caught a wild Electrode in one of the rooms as well, then I encountered Magma Admin Tabitha. I challenged him and I used my Pelipper against his Numel and Camerupt and I beat them with Surf. I then defeated his Mightyena with Breloom's Sky Uppercut.

I'm trying to complete my pokedex as much as I can. Currently I have 303 and still a few ones I can catch in the wild.
    Last edited by sueellen93; 13th September 2013 at 11:28 PM.

After facing off against Magma Admin Tabitha, I was told that the rest of Team Magma including Maxie had already taken their stolen submarine underwater and escaped the hideout. I headed out again in order to heal my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center in Lilycove City. I headed out to the shore again and I was finally able to Surf to Route 124, towards Mossdeep City. I Surfed while battling against some wild Tentacool and Wingull along the sea route and I also battled some Swimmers that I encountered in the water. After Surfing for about ten minutes, I arrived in Mossdeep City. I healed my Pokemon, then I visited the Poke Mart to stock up on items. I visited some houses around town and saved near the Mossdeep Gym.

So I got through Victory Road no sweat and took about two weeks off for no real reason, but now it's time to challenge the Elite 4!

Blaziken used Bulk Up and then proceeded to defeat Sydney's entire team with one Brick Break each.

Pheobe was a little more troublesome. Her Dusclops was faster than mine was for some reason (Mine is Sassy, but I forgot this at the time). Thanks to this my Dusclops barely beat her first one. Her Banette came out and defeated Dusclops but Blaziken won with Blaze Kick. She went to Sableye and I sent out Ludicolo and proceeded to use Surf to defeat Sableye, Banette, and Dusclops. I healed up and moved on.

Blaziken used Bulk Up and then proceeded to defeat Glacia's entire team with one Brick Break each. Blaziken was definitely MVP of the Elite 4.

Next up was Drake. Wigglytuff went first because I hadn't used it yet but Shelgon's Double Edge was too much for Wigglytuff to handle so Ludicolo had to come in with Ice Beam. He went to Salamence so I went to Dusclops. I used Will O Wisp to lower it's attack and proceeded to get beaten by Dragon Claw. It was all part of the plan though as Ludicolo could now come in and win with ease. Minun defeated Kingdra with the same Thunder Wave/Thunderbolt combo as Juan's got defeated by and then Ludicolo's Ice Beam defeated Altaria and Flygon.

All that was left was Stev..Wallace?! Oh snap! He began with Wailord and I used Wigglytuff. I went with Body Slam and paralyzed it before getting knocked out with Water Spout. Minun came in and won with Thunderbolt. Wallace sent out Whiscash next so I sent in Ludicolo and won with Giga Drain. Next was Tentacruel but it was no match for Dusclops' Earthquake. Fourth was Gyarados but it fell to a single Thunderbolt from Minun. Crobat got it's chance to shine against Ludicolo where it won with Sludge Bomb. Wallace was left with Milotic and I sent out Minun. Thunder Wave paralyzed it and I proceeded to spam Thunderbolt. Milotic was too powerful and knocked out Minun. I swapped to Ludicolo where I used every Giga Drain I had while Milotic continuously used Recover. For perhaps the first time in my history of playing Pokemon I had to use an Ether. It was a long struggle but thanks to a lucky critical hit Ludicolo prevailed! Wallace led me to a back room and entered my team into the Hall of Fame!!!

There's still a little more to do in Emerald. Not the Battle Frontier, but there is another champion to beat before I'm done with the game by my standards.

I entered the Mossdeep City Gym and I started battling against the Gym trainers inside. I had to solve the Gym puzzle as well, which involved sliding around on special movement tiles. I had to press some switches around the Gym in order to find the correct path that led to Tate and Liza's spot at the back of the Gym. I battled against all the Gym trainers, but my Pokemon didn't level up as much as I had wanted so I left the Mossdeep City Gym. After healing my Pokemon, I decided to visit Shoal Cave and the nearby areas in order to train my Pokemon some more. I battled against some Swimmers around Route 125 and then I entered Shoal Cave. It was high tide inside so I had to Surf around. I collected Shoal Shells there.

I've done a little more training for the Battle Frontier. My Blissey is now Level 60, so 5 more levels then I'm done. I don't know what it's last slot will be though, I already have Seismic Toss, Softboiled and Heal Bell. I was thinking Toxic for extra damage while stalling, but Thunder-Wave would be good for support. Decisions, decisions. Other than that, nothing much else is happening. Oh, I did find my long lost SID, so maybe in the summer break I will have a proper attempt at RNG'ing.

After collecting some items around Shoal Cave, I battled against the wild Pokemon inside in order to level up my team some more. I Surfed to Route 124 after training at Shoal Cave and I battled against the wild Pokemon in the sea there, but that didn't help much so I just returned to Mossdeep City. I healed my Pokemon and then I visited the Mossdeep City Gym again. I took the correct path to Liza and Tate's spot and I battled them. I used Sceptile and Pelipper against their Solrock and Lunatone, but Pelipper got taken out by Lunatone's strong Psychic attack. I used Breloom instead and I beat Lunatone with Mega Drain. Sceptile then defeated Solrock with Leaf Blade and I earned the Mind Badge and Calm Mind TM.

I awoke in my room and headed downstairs to discover my parents talking (probably about divorce). Dad left and Mom comforted me and then we watched a little TV before I set out for the last time. I went to the Trick House to clear that up and got a nifty Blue Tent for my troubles. Then I headed to Slateport City and took the ferry to Lilycove City. After that I was able to take the ferry to the Battle Frontier which I explored a little before flying to Rustboro City. I surfed north and headed into Meteor Falls. After an embarrassingly long amount of time searching I found the man I was looking for...the real champion......Steven.

Minun went out against Skarmory and won with 2 Thunderbolt's. Next up was Ludicolo vs Aggron and Ludicolo won with a single Surf. He sent out Armaldo next so I swapped back to Minun and paralyzed it and after letting Minun faint I went back to Ludicolo and knocked it out with 2 Surf's, which I don't think would have happened if Armaldo hadn't been paralyzed. Next was Cradily which surprised me. Ludicolo spammed Ice Beam until Cradily fainted. Steven then sent out Claydol and I sacrificed Ludicolo to revive Minun. Dusclops came out and did a decent amount with Shadow Ball but fell to Earthquake. I went to Wigglytuff and revived both Ludicolo and Dusclops before getting knocked out. Ludicolo came in and won with Surf. All that was left was Metagross. I sent out Dusclops and hit it with Will o Wisp to lower its attack and then used Shadow Ball until Metagross defeated Dusclops. I went to Blaziken and used Blaze Kick which brought Metagross down to the red. Metagross used Earthquake which, despite the burn, knocked out Blaziken. I was terrified because I knew he would heal and this battle would turn into a huge struggle but I completely forgot about the burn...and it knocked out Metagross!!!

With Steven defeated I decided to end my Emerald game here. 4 regions down, 2 to go!

I headed out of the Mossdeep City Gym and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I left after that and I did some quick shopping at the Poke Mart before heading down to the shore. I Surfed into Route 127 and I wandered around the little islands in the area and I battled a few trainers. I wanted to explore more of the area, but I decided to use Dive to go underwater instead. I wandered through the trench underwater and I eventually found the entrance to the Seafloor Cavern. I spotted a submarine there so I knew that Team Magma had already arrived. I headed up to the surface and I arrived at the cavern itself. I had to push a boulder out of the way, then I battled against some Team Magma grunts.

Caught a Shiny Spheal in Shoal Cave. I'm so happy, I'm going to immediately put it in Black. I also found that Nevermeltice and battled with my Spheal. Evolved it into Sealeo, maybe now I'll see if I can chain-breed it or anything. I'm going back to Fortree and fish for a Feebas again. I hope I get one, though. I would really like Milotic to win the Beauty Contest... after Wailord did. Totally love Rain Dance and Hydro Pump, they go hand in hand in contests.

I continued wandering through the Seafloor Cavern and I battled a few more Team Magma grunts including Magma Admin Courtney. I arrived at a room where there were several boulders that had to be pushed around, and I also passed through some currents in order to finally find Groudon's chamber at the end of the cave. When I got there Maxie arrived and I had to battle him. I used my Breloom against his Mightyena, then Pelipper against Camerupt which I defeated with Surf. Then I defeated his Crobat with Manectric's Shock Wave. Apparently Maxie couldn't control Groudon though and it left the cave. We went to the surface and we saw that the sunlight was strong. I met Steven Stone as well and saved there.

Default My first post ever

Just got back into playing Sapphire. I haven't played it in something like six months. Unfortunately the internal battery ran dry last spring, so I cannot get a Milotic.

Now I am trying to find a Relicanth to get the Regis. I had forgotten how irritating that can be. But I just love that diving music. Probably one of the best pokemon musics ever

After finding Relicanth I'm going to go Soft Resetting on Steven's Beldum, hoping to get a shiny.

Since I had to stop the weather crisis that Groudon had started around Hoenn, I Surfed towards Sootopolis City since that's where the Cave of Origin was. I used Max Repel to avoid battling wild Pokemon and I used Dive once I had arrived outside of Sootopolis City. I went underwater and I went through a cave and I came up at the surface in the middle of the city. I headed to the Pokemon Center since it was one of the few accessible buildings in the city, and I healed my Pokemon there. I had to head over to the Cave of Origin and after speaking to Steven, I entered the cave. I found Groudon at the bottom and I successfully caught it in a single Ultra Ball. I headed out after that ordeal and I saved near the Gym.

Finally found a Relicanth! I went to catch Regice but I had forgotten what was the puzzle in that cave So I went to the desert for Regirock. I used ice beam on it with my Wailord and it froze right away, lucky me. So I did it again to get its HP red and started throwing ultra balls. But ultra balls never catch any legendaries, for some reason... So I got it eventually in a regular pokeball!

Page 122 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast