Page 123 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 3613

Thread: Official R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread - Fresh Edition

I entered the Sootopolis City Gym now that I was finally allowed inside after the weather crisis was fixed. I had to pass over some thin ice in order to get to Wallace's place. I could've easily challenged him right away since I knew exactly where to step on, but I decided to battle against his Gym trainers first for some extra experience. I battled against all his fan girls and then I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center. Once I was back at the Gym, I challenged Wallace. I used Manectric against Wallace's Luvdisc and Sealeo and I beat them with Shock Wave, then I used my Sceptile's Leaf Blade against his Whiscash, Seaking and Milotic. I beat Wallace easily and I earned the Rain Badge and the Water Pulse TM. I then saved.

Tonight, I did a few things on Emerald. First, I went to my PC and took out some EV trained Pokemon that I have been meaning to level up for some time now. I used Rare Candies to get them to level 50, so that I can use them in the Battle Frontier next time I go there.

After that, I went to go breed for a Miltank. The first several Miltank I hatched weren't that great, but then I hatched one that was "wonderfully outstanding" according to the IV checker. I went with that one and put it in the PC with the other Pokemon I've bred for recently.

Lastly, I went to Lilycove to do a contest. I decided to enter an Alakazam in the Normal Rank Beauty contest. I made a few Pokeblocks and fed them to it, then entered. During the contest, I did a Fire Punch + Ice Punch combo that earned a lot of points, but I also lost *many* hearts because of the other contestants' jamming moves...luckily, I still managed to win.

Oh, and my Emerald's playtime reached 850 hours!

I left the Sootopolis City Gym and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I bought some items at the Poke Mart after that and I dove underwater. Once I was back at the surface on Route 126, I battled some Swimmers who I had neglected to battle before, then I went east to Route 127 in order to find Ever Grande City. I battled more Swimmers and other trainers as I made my way to Route 128 and I eventually arrived at the waterfall that was blocking the path to my destination. I used Waterfall to climb it and I arrived in Ever Grande City at last. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center and I made my way into Victory Road. I battled some wild Pokemon inside and saved after catching a Loudred.

Just had my 3 lvl 100 fully ev trained pokemons ( metagross / salamence / latios ) for battle tower. After having 85 wins in a row on battle factory, its so damn tiring. :/ and I guess nothing to do. Just roaming around hoenn with Hariyama ( with metronome )

" I may look normal but I have lots of Potential. "

The Five Region Challenge...

Part 3: Hoenn

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/6/...RS_Brendan.png

Well, with imminent release of X & Y, I decided to give myself a challenge and see if I could beat the five regions in the month leading up to the release of X & Y. My rules are simple. Any Pokemon goes, apart from the starters and wherever possible I should try to use Pokemon I haven't used before or used very little before. In addition, every Pokemon must be nicknamed and each region must have theme for nicknames.
    The third region, of course is Hoenn and one of my favourites, as well as the one I probably know the best! I will be using Sapphire. The nickname theme this time, fitting with the game names is rare gemstones. I've done a lot in one day and here is my progress:

Hoenn - Day 1

+ Started a new game and exited the truck
    + Reset my clock and headed north out of Littleroot before selecting a starter a random - this time it was Treecko which I wasn't using but I, of course named it Sarge after my fallen comrade in my Nuzlocke challenge
    + Defeated the Poochyena and trained Sarge to Lv7 (Just so he could beat May)
    + Beat May pretty easily and sped south back to Littleroot where I collected my Pokedex and Pokeballs
    + Traveled to Route 102 and caught my first Pokemon - Topaz the Lotad
    + Trained Topaz to Lv10 and boxed Sarge forever
    + Traveled to Rustboro City, battling as few trainers as possible
    + Went north and searched for a Nincada in the grass. Found one soon enough and caught it, nicknaming it Amythest
    + Trained Amethyst to Lv10 and beat all the trainers I had missed
    + Collected HM01 - Cut in Rustboro
    + Trained Topaz and Amethyst to Lv15 for Roxanne, partly using the trainers in her gym
    + Topaz EVOLVED into Lombre
    + Beat ROXANNE: Amethyst started off and tried to wear down Geodude with Fury Swipes but he fell to Rock Tomb. Topaz moved in and took down Geodude with Absorb. He then just about defeated Nosepass with a mixture of Absorb and Bullet Seed. Stone Badge Get!
    + Chased the Aqua Grunt who stole the Devon Goods
    + Swept everyone leading up to Risturf Tunnel and retrieved the Devon Goods
    + Collected my Pokegear off Mr. Stone the Devon President
    + Traveled southwards and did all the Cut exploring
    + Met Mr. Britney and he took me to Dewford Town
    + Exited Dewford Town and beat a few fishermen in the outskirts, entered Dewford Cave and searched until I found an Aron, which I nicknamed Pyrite
    + Beat everybody in Dewford Gym and trained my team to Lv20
    + Amethyst EVOLVED into Ninjask. I boxed the Shedinja
    + Beat BRAWLY: Machop just fell to Pyrite who Headbutted him to death. Amethyst Double Teamed excessively against Makuhita and wore him down with Fury Swipes, as Makuhita kept missing before Makuhita fainted to hand me the win! Knuckle Badge Get!
    + Traveled through Dewford Cave and delivered the letter to Steven - I always find it weird how he says "You're gonna be Champion"
    + Exited Dewford Cave and got Mr. Britney to take me to Slateport City.
    + Defeated the Aqua Grunts in Slateport Museum and headed north
    + Cleared out the initial few trainers on Route 110, as well as the first round of the Trick House
    + Beat May in a tough battle, firstly Topaz wore down Wailmer with Absorb but Wailmer got a good few hits of Rollout in first. Secondly, May sent out Combusken which was able to take down Pyrite easily with Double Kick. I replaced Pyrite with Amethyst who continually Double Teamed and wore Combusken down with Fury Swipes. Combusken managed to get an Ember in though and defeated Amethyst. Luckily, Topaz saved the day, finishing Combusken off with Fury Swipes and then grinding down Shroomish in spite of being paralysed to just, just hand me the victory.
    + Traveled north to Mauville City
    + Picked up the Mach Bike and HM06 - Rock Smash, which I reluctantly taught to Topaz
    + Trained on the Gym Trainers and the Pokemon on Route 118 to get everyone up to Lv25
    + Prepared for a difficult battle
    + Beat WATTSON: It was a difficult battle, but Topaz ground down Magnemite with Rock Smash with one Super Potion being used, before Amethyst got in Swords Dance and knocked out Voltorb with Fury Swipes. I hoped that it may be able to get in a Fury Swipes on Magneton but it did little and was KOed by Shock Wave. However, I sent out Pyrite, who ground down Magneton with Mud Slap, though Shock Wave left him with just 8HP by the time I won! Dynamo Badge Get!
    + Defeated all the trainers on the outskirts of Mauville, including the Winstrates who almost won due a couple of outbreaks of hax, but I survived.
    + Defeated everyone on Cycling Road and Round 2 of the Trick House
    + Headed to Verdanturf, where I talked to Wally and opened up the passage in Risturf Tunnel, to get HM04 - Strength which I promptly taught to Pyrite.
    + Eventually, I headed back to Mauville and started north
    + Just outside of Mt. Chimney, I caught Team Member #4, a Numel who I named Quartz
    + Trained Quartz up to Lv28 to be on a par with my team
    + Traveled up through the Fiery Pass to Route 111, where I healed up at the Old Lady's house
    + Continued onwards all the way through Fallarbor Town (Picking up the Dig TM along the way) to Meteor Falls
    + Saw the Team Aqua event
    + Traveled south to Rustboro
    + Headed back to Mt. Chimney and headed up the lift
    + Defeated the Aqua Grunts with little trouble
    + Beat Archie with Amethyst alone: Amethyst used Swords dance twice before 2HKOing Mightyena with Fury Cutter, OHKOing Golbat with Fury Swipes and finishing off Sharpedo with one Fury Cutter!
    + Team Aqua dispersed and I collected the Meteorite
    + Headed south through the Jagged Pass to Lavaridge Town; I went back up a few times to beat the trainers that emerge in Mt. Chimney and to beat everyone in the Jagged Pass
    + Defeated the trainers in Lavaridge Gym and trained everyone up to Lv33 to take on Flannery
    + Pyrite EVOLVED into Lairon
    + Quartz EVOLVED into Camerupt
    + Beat FLANNERY: The first Slugma fell to a couple of Strengths from Topaz, before the second Slugma nearly killed Pyrite with Sunny Day-powered Flamethrower. Luckily Pyrite rallied to 2HKO it with Rock Tomb. Finally, Quartz used Rock Slide on Torkoal and Torkoal flinched! Quartz secured the easiest ever Torkoal victory by finishing it off with a Magnitude 8! Heat Badge Get!
    + Recieved the Go-Goggles off May
    + Saved the game

My Team:

Topaz - Lombre Lv33
    Sassy Male
    Strength
    Rock Smash
    Absorb
    Nature Power

Amethyst - Ninjask Lv33
    Relaxed () Female
    Swords Dance
    Dig
    Fury Cutter
    Slash

Pyrite - Lairon Lv33
    Quiet Male
    Iron Tail
    Shock Wave
    Rock Tomb
    Strength

Quartz - Camerupt Lv33
    Bold Male
    Ember
    Rock Slide
    Take Down
    Magnitude

Well that's Day 1 done and its gone really well so far! I won't do any more tonight but I'll continue it tomorrow!
    The Five Region Challenge

Spoiler:- Regions:

I battled more wild Pokemon inside of Victory Road and I eventually headed down to another floor of the cavern where I had to roam around in the dark. Luckily I had taught my Pokemon to use Flash but even that didn't really help. I pushed some boulders out of the way and I encountered a Graveler when I used Rock Smash on some other rocks. I caught it and continued to wander around in the semi-darkness. I eventually arrived at a lake and I used Surf and then Waterfall. I headed deeper into Victory Road and I encountered even more trainers and wild Pokemon to battle against. I nearly reached the exit but I had to battle against Wally and his Pokemon. I defeated him with some difficultly and saved.

Alright everybody; a second straight day of playing and I have already nearly finished my Hoenn run-through, which, I must say, is going better than expected. As I mentioned before, I know Hoenn quite well, though, so no wonder its going so well!

Hoenn - Day 2

+ Headed out of Lavaridge Town, straight to the Desert
    + Beat everyone in the desert easily and picked up the Claw Fossil (not that I'd need it)
    + Trained everyone to Lv35, using wild Pokemon, the trainers in Petalburg City and the Trick House Round 3.
    + Beat NORMAN: Amythest Swords Danced twice before he OHKO Slaking 1 with Slash. Secondly, Quartz was able to secure a victory against Vigoroth by using Rock Slide and then scoring a Magnitude 8. Finally, Pyrite effectively walled Slaking by using Strength whenever the Slaking could attack (so Focus Punch wouldn't hit) and using Iron Tail elsewhere. It took a while thanks to Norman's healing, but the Iron Tail/Strength combo worked and defeated Norman. Balance Badge Get!
    + Picked up HM03 - Surf off Wally's parents; Taught it to Topaz
    + Flew to Mauville and crossed the sea to get the Good Rod off the Fisherman
    + Flew to Slateport and after a while, finally found a Wailmer, which I nicknamed Coral
    + Trained Coral up to Lv35
    + Completed the New Mauville side-quest, picked up TM24 - Thunderbolt
    + Traveled the road up to Fortree City
    + Stopped at the Weather Institute to stop Team Aqua. They succombed pretty easily and I picked up the Castform
    + Beat May just outside of Fortree City. Topaz beat Wailmer with Strength, before Coral took out Combusken with Surf. Finally, Shroomish fell to Quartz and Ember; Recieved HM02 - Fly off May
    + Traveled outside of Fortree and met Steven on the bridge; after taking out the Kecleon, I received the Devon Scope!
    + Trained everyone up to Lv40
    + Coral EVOLVED into Wailord
    + Beat WINONA: Swellow fell to Coral's Surf after Double Team proved to be pointless, Amethyst took out Pelipper with the Swords Dance/Slash combo, before I gambled on using Quartz v Altaria. Altaria had EQ but it would require three EQs to KO Quartz and Quartz 2HKOed Altaria with Rock Slide before that became an issue. Finally Ember was enough for Quartz to see off Skarmory. Feather Badge Get!
    + Travled south to Lilycove but I discovered I didn't have a Pokeblock case, so I traveled all the way back to Slateport to pick it up
    + Entered the Safari Zone and searched until I found a Doduo which I nicknamed Ivory
    + Trained Ivory to Lv41
    + Ivory EVOLVED into Dodrio
    + Finally deleted Rock Smash off Topaz
    + Beat May for the final time in Lilycove: Swellow fell to Topaz and Surf, before Wailmer fell to Pyrite's Thunderbolt. Combusken was unable to resist Coral's Surf, before finally, May fell as Ivory used Fly to KO Shroomish. Bye May!
    + Headed to Mt. Pyre and did the Team Aqua quest there, before picking up TM30 and teaching it to Amethyst
    + Traveled southwards and completed the circuit to the berry master's house
    + Pyrite EVOLVED into Aggron
    + Did a few side-quests including beating the trainers on the water routes and collecting the Ice Beam TM from the Abandoned Ship
    + Finally flew to Slateport to witness the Team Aqua hijacking of the submarine
    + Flew to Lilycove and swept the Team Aqua hideout, but obviously Archie still escaped with the submarine
    + Surfed east towards Mossdeep City
    + Collected HM08 - Dive in Mossdeep, before training everyone up to Lv45 in the gym, v Gabby and Ty and in Shoal Cave
    + Beat TATE & LIZA: Solrock and Lunatone faced off against Topaz and Coral initially, but thanks to Light Screen and some powerful Psychics, Coral got tag-teamed and fell pretty easily. Luckily, the continual Surfs I had used had worn down Solrock who fainted soon after. Pyrite came in and KOed Lunatone with Iron Tail. Mind Badge Get!
    + Caught a HM Slave for Dive
    + Flew back to the Abandoned ship so I could collect the scanner as well as the Water Stone for Topaz
    + Topaz EVOLVED into Ludicolo
    + Dove underwater near Mossdeep and entered the Aqua Hideout
    + Got through the hideout with relative ease and destroyed Archie. Sadly, I don't remember much about the battle as I rushed through it.
    + Traveled to Sootopolis, stocked up on Ultra Balls and went to capture Kyogre
    + Picked up HM07 - Waterfall along the way and taught it to Topaz
    + Caught Kyogre without too much difficulty (I swear Gen 3 legendaries are far easier to catch than Gen 4 and Gen 5 ones)
    + Before I took on Wallace, I trained my team on all the Swimmers I had missed as well as on the Match Call feature
    + Trained everyone to Lv50
    + Beat WALLACE: Pyrite took out Luvdisc with a Thunderbolt, before I tried to take out Sealeo with Quartzt's Rock Slide. Sadly Rock Slide missed the second time and Water Pulse decimated Quartz. Pyrite finished off Sealeo with Thunderbolt. Seaking fell to Amethyst, who Swords Danced twice before scoring an OHKO with Aerial Ace. And then, OMG Ludicolo is the perfect counter to Milotic. Wallace could do virtually nothing as Topaz continually drained his health with Giga Drain until Milotic fell and Topaz finished the job by taking out Whiscash with Giga Drain as well. Rain Badge Get!
    + Saved the game

My Team:

Topaz - Ludicolo Lv50
    Sassy Male
    Giga Drain
    Strength
    Surf
    Waterfall

Amethyst - Ninjask Lv50
    Relaxed Female
    Swords Dance
    Shadow Ball
    Aerial Ace
    Slash

Pyrite - Aggron Lv50
    Quiet Male
    Iron Tail
    Thunderbolt
    Earthquake
    Strength

Quartz - Camerupt Lv50
    Bold Male
    Eruption
    Rock Slide
    Take Down
    Earthquake

Coral - Wailord Lv50
    Lax Male
    Surf
    Rollout
    Ice Beam
    Water Spout

Ivory - Dodrio Lv50
    Hasty Male
    Drill Peck
    Fly
    Tri Attack
    Steel Wing

Well, my aim is to finish it off tomorrow and then have the rest of the day off before kicking off Sinnoh on Friday. Its going so well atm, I'm delighted! I will update tomorrow when I'm done or about this time if I don't finish (but I probably will!)
    Last edited by Shiny Espeon0429; 26th September 2013 at 1:37 PM.

After beating Wally and heading out of the dreaded Victory Road, I arrived at the Pokemon League building and I healed my team there. I knew I wasn't going to be able to beat the Elite Four yet since my Pokemon were barely in the mid-40's in terms of their levels. I had to go back to Victory Road and continue the monotonous training there. I battled against wild Pokemon for at least an hour. I had to visit the Pokemon League's Pokemon Center many times and I eventually flew to the southern end of the island. I headed down the waterfall and I decided to visit Pacifidlog Town. I headed to Route 129 and I got lucky and encountered a wild Wailord there. I caught it in a Net Ball and I continued toward Route 130.

I am done! I have beaten the third region - Hoenn! It wasn't too difficult either, though Steven very nearly ended my challenge right at the end! However, the region challenge continues on and tomorrow will mark the start of Sinnoh! So, sit back, relax and enjoy my final update of the Hoenn portion of the five-region challenge!

Hoenn - Day 3

+ From last time, I healed up and flew out of Sootopolis
    + Having beaten virtually every trainer in the water routes, it was time to head to Ever Grande City!
    + Surfed south from Mossdeep City and climbed the waterfall to get to Victory Road
    + Realised I would need Rock Smash and Flash as well as the regular ones (Surf, Waterfall, Strength) so I flew to Route 113 and caught a Spinda, which can learn both.
    + Eased my way through Victory Road (It really isn't as long as you think,is it?)
    + Beat Wally at the exit pretty comfortably: Altaria fell to Coral's Ice Beam, before Delcatty succumbed to Ivory's Drill Peck. Magneton was unable to resist Quartz's Earthquake, before Amethyst used Swords Dance twice and then took out Roselia with Aerial Ace and Gardevoir with Shadow Ball.
    + Healed up at Ever Grande City and flew out to Meteor Falls so I could finish training
    + Trained everyone up to Lv55 in prep for the E4
    + Searched in a couple of places I hadn't yet been - The extra room in the Fiery Path and the Mach Bike Route in Granite Cave
    + Fixed the remaining movesets, by giving Quartz Flamethrower and Coral Return
    + Healed up at Ever Grande City and prepared to take on the E4!

+ E4: Sidney: Mightyena was first, but though he survived Topaz's Surf, his Take Down recoil defeated him. Absol fell to Pyrite and EQ, before Topaz returned to score an easy Giga Drain OHKO on Sharpedo. Quartz defeated Cacturne with Eruption before Ivory finished off Sidney by using Drill Peck on Shiftry. 1 Down!

+ E4: Phoebe: I had anticipated using Amethyst for a sweep using Swords Dance and Shadow Ball. Sadly, the first Duskull used Curse whilst I was Swords Dacing for the second time, so the sweep only lasted for the two Duskulls and one Banette. Luckily everything else went smoothly, Coral beating Sableye with Water Spout and Pyrite finishing off the other Banette with Thunderbolt. 2 Down!

+ E4: Glacia: I was dreading Glacia but she was easier than anticipated. Firstly, Quartz secured an OHKO with Eruption on Glalie, before she sent out the first Sealeo, which was a pain. It outsped Pyrite and was able to paralyze it with Body Slam. Three times in a row it couldn't attack for paralysis and Amethyst fainted. Luckily, Pyrite picked up the slack with a KO with Thunderbolt. The second Sealeo was just as annoying as it used Attract on Coral, but Coral kept plugging away using Return and, though Blizzard nearly fainted it, healing and Return saw Coral prevail. I switched to Quartz who was able to secure a KO on the second Glalie with Flamethrower before I switched to Topaz expecting a really long battle against Walrein. Luckily, a critical hit Giga Drain secured an OHKO - I had nothing to worry about! 3 Down!

+ E4: Drake: Drake as usual was pretty easy to anyone who has access to Ice Beam. I used Coral and a combo of Return and Ice Beam took down Shelgon. Altaria was next and was able to get a Dragonbreath in before succumbing to Ice Beam. Flygon 1 used Sandstorm before suffering an Ice Beam OHKO from Coral before Flygon 2 got in a Dragonbreath before fainting to his Ice Beam. Sadly the Dragonbreath paralyzed Coral so I switched so sacrificial lamb Ivory for Salamence as I healed Coral with a Full Restore. Ivory still had a chance to attack as Flamethrower didn't KO it and Drill Peck was all I needed to effectively guarantee the victory. Ivory fell to Dragon Claw and I switched to Coral, who survived a Dragon Claw, before securing a victory v Drake by fainting the weakened Salamence with Ice Beam. E4 Beaten!

+ E4: Champion Steven: You know, I thought I had the perfect strategy for Steven but he still nearly kicked my ***. I started with Pyrite on Skarmory and secured a 2HKO with Thunderbolt. Sadly, Skarmory got in a Spikes attack which was annoying, but Pyrite survived Steel Wing to win. I switched to Coral for Armaldo and Coral got the easy win with Surf. Next was bloody Aggron, which somehow survived Quartz's EQ! Quartz survived Aggron's EQ and managed to defeat him by continually using EQ, but it was annoying. I knew Quartz would get obliterated by Metagross in his current state so I used Amethyst as a sacrificial lamb whilst I healed him. Amethyst fell almost immediately, but still got in a Shadow Ball before Meteor Mash obliterated him. I sent out Quartz, but before I could get off an Eruption, a combo of Spikes and EQ fainted him! I was worried now, so I sent out Ivory to use Drill Peck on him twice (as Meteor Mash initially missed) but Meteor Mash finished Ivory off. Down to three, I sent out Topaz who FINALLY brought down that bloody Metagross with Surf. Thank God! I switched to Coral for Cradily, which wasn't the smartest move in hindsight as Ice Beam did little over half and Cradily got it all back by using Giga Drain which left me with only two Pokemon. However, Pyrite stepped in and scored a decent KO with Iron Tail! One left! I switched to Topaz for Claydol who managed to get me the victory in spite of Claydol JUST surviving two Giga Drains. Two Surfs secured the victory whilst Claydol messed around with Psychic instead of using Light Screen which might have saved him - I had done it! The Hoenn region was complete!

Overall, Hoenn was the easiest region so far, if you ignore the tough final battle with Steven. Not surprising considering my access to emulators and the fact I know Hoenn extremely well, but it went so well from start to finish so I can have no complaints. Though he struggled mid-way, the Most Improved Pokemon has to go for Topaz the Ludicolo for the way he recovered and essentially secured me the victory by walling several Pokemon at the end - he has one of the best typings ever! He just misses out on MVP which goes to Pyrite the Aggron who was brilliant all the way through and always a force to be reckoned with - you just have to look out for the annoying 4x weaknesses. Coral the Wailord also came close, whilst I really enjoyed using Amethyst (Ninjask) and Quartz (Camerupt) even if I had used the latter before. Ivory (Dodrio) was disappointing though it was partly because I got it so late in the day, but he wasn't much use at all in the E4.

My Final Team:

Topaz - Ludicolo Lv56
    Sassy Male
    Giga Drain
    Strength
    Surf
    Waterfall

Amethyst - Ninjask Lv56
    Relaxed Female
    Swords Dance
    Shadow Ball
    Aerial Ace
    Slash

Pyrite - Aggron Lv55
    Quiet Male
    Iron Tail
    Thunderbolt
    Earthquake
    Strength

Quartz - Camerupt Lv55
    Bold Male
    Eruption
    Rock Slide
    Flamethrower
    Earthquake

Coral - Wailord Lv56
    Lax Male
    Surf
    Return
    Ice Beam
    Water Spout

Ivory - Dodrio Lv55
    Hasty Male
    Drill Peck
    Fly
    Tri Attack
    Steel Wing

And so ends the third region! I will start Sinnoh tomorrow and have a break for the remainder of today, but Sinnoh has been the one I have really been looking forward to, so I can't wait! See you!

I battled Swimmers once I had arrived at Route 130 and I then I continued into Route 131 and I eventually reached Pacifidlog Town. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, then I visited some of the other houses in the floating town. I spoke to people and then I headed over to Route 132 where the currents were. I was pushed around by the rapid currents and I ended up on random islands along Route 132 and 133. I battled some trainers along the sea route and then I reached Slateport City after passing through Route 134. I swapped Pokemon at the Pokemon Center there and then I flew to Ever Grande City once more in order to continue training my Pokemon for the upcoming Elite Four challenge.

I started hatching Electrike eggs on Emerald a few days ago. At first, I was trying to hatch one with a decent Hiddeon Power. However, that was really annoying so in the end I ended up sticking with the one with the best IVs. Today, I began breeding Tyrogue. All the ones I've hatched so far have been pretty bad, though. Once I hatch a good one, I will start EV training all the Pokemon I've bred recently.

Aside from breeding, I spent more time at the Battle Dome. I ended up battling Tucker again today. He was really easy because his Swampert kept trying to use Counter while my Latios set up Calm Mind, allowing me to sweep him.

I continued to train at Victory Road in order to strengthen my Pokemon. After several hours of wild Pokemon grinding inside that terrible cavern, I headed back to the Pokemon League building with a solid team consisting of Sceptile, Pelipper, Manectric, Torkoal, Golem, and Hariyama. I bought some items at the mart there, then I went to challenge the Elite Four. I battled Sidney first and I used Hariyama against his Mightyena and Absol and I beat both with Brick Break, then I used Torkoal's Overheat against Sidney's Shiftry and Cacturne. I defeated his Sharpedo with Manectric's Thunderbolt, then I battled Phoebe. I mostly used Sceptile and Golem against her Ghost-types and I healed my Pokemon after beating her.

I just got destroyed by Wallace's Milotic 10 times in a row.
    Team X:

I walked into Glacia's room after beating Phoebe at the Pokemon League building. I used Torkoal against her first Glalie, then I used Manectric against her two Sealeo and I beat both with Thunderbolt. I used Sceptile's Leaf Blade against Walrein, then I used Hariyama's Brick Break against Glacia's second Glalie. The battle against Glacia ended quickly and my Pokemon weren't even hurt, so I went to Drake's room next. I used Pelipper against his Shelgon and I beat it with Blizzard. I used Golem against Drake's Altaria and I beat it with Rock Tomb, then I used Pelipper and Sceptile against Drake's two Flygon. After beating both, I used Golem again against Salamence and I defeated it with a few Rock Tomb attacks.

Well I'm still training on Victory road and figuring out my best team to take on the Elite Four in Ruby. I've yet to beat Sidney though so this may take some time... I am also considering maybe trading some legendaries from my Sapphire game too to speed things up a little.
    Currently playing : Ruby - Play time: 283 hours 33 minutes, 298 owned, 339 seen, no shinies.

I wandered into the Champion's room after I beat Drake of the Elite Four. I had healed my Pokemon before stepping in and I challenged Steven inside. I used my Torkoal against his Skarmory and I beat it with Overheat, then I used Hariyama against Aggron. I was able to beat it with a couple of Brick Break attacks, then I switched back to Torkoal. I battled against Steven's Metagross with it and thankfully Torkoal's Overheat was enough to beat it with a single blow. I used Pelipper against Claydol, then Sceptile against Armaldo although that battle was tough. Finally, I used Hariyama against Steven's Cradily and I beat him. Birch and my rival arrived, then I got registered in the Hall of Fame and the credits rolled.

I started over yesterday on emerald. So far I have 1 badge and am in Dewford town. Current team
    Treecho male lv 13
    Ralts female lv 14
    Tailow female lv 13
    Marril (not permanent) female lv 13

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I awoke in Littleroot Town after the game credits rolled. I headed downstairs and I spoke to my mother who wanted me to watch a news broadcast. It mentioned something about a flying Pokemon, then I spoke to Norman and I got the S.S. Ticket and then I left my house. I headed north to Oldale Town and I swapped Pokemon on the PC. I deposited Torkoal and withdrew a Medicham that I caught at Victory Road. I then flew to Mauville City and I visited the Day Care Center west of the city and I left Medicham there to train. I headed south on Cycling Road and I visited the Trick House. I went inside to finish the sixth puzzle which I hadn't beaten yet. I completed the puzzle and won the Magnet item from the Trick Master.

I got to Mauville City and got the bike. I also beat the trainers to the right of Mauville. Current team:
    grovile lv 20
    tailow lv 20
    kirlia lv 20
    azumarril lv 20

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Emerald, Ruby, and FireRed cartridges arrived in the mail today! Stupid 12-13 year old me traded in my old GBA Pokemon games to gamestop, but I'm not letting go of these puppies. Probably restarting (they have some nice save files on them but whatever) with Blaziken in Emerald and Swampert in Ruby (and Squirtle in FireRed, but that's irrelevant to this thread). Sceptile is one of my favorite Pokemon, but I already used it enough in these games (my level 100 Sceptile in BW2 originally from Sapphire confirms this).
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

After beating the sixth puzzle at the Trick House, I decided to challenge the seventh one. That one involved a similar layout to the Mossdeep City Gym, so I had to slide around while looking for switches that changed the direction I moved in. I faced off against some Psychic class trainers as I moved around, then I finally found the exit. I spoke to the Trick Master and I obtained a PP Max item, then I went back in to complete the eighth and final puzzle. That one involved sliding around while using pots to stop my movement. I battled against three Cooltrainers inside, then I finally figured out how to find the exit and I spoke to the Trick Master once again. I obtained the Red Tent item for my Secret Base, then I saved.

After about 4 tries I beat Watson. It was very hard since I had no pokemon that were good against electric types. Kirlia came through in the end after using double team 3 times and calm mind 5 times XD Now I'm near Fallarbor town after getting my 4th main team member, slugma.
    Current team:
    grovile lv 25
    swellow lv 25
    kirlia lv 25
    azumarril lv 23
    slugma lv 18

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I headed north to Mauville City after playing at the Trick House. I swapped Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, then I flew to Lilycove City. I shopped for items at the department store, then I took the S.S. Tidal to Slateport City now that I finally had the S.S. Ticket. I rode on the ship and I battled some trainers in the cabins. I then headed down below the deck and I battled a few more trainers there and I found the Leftovers. I headed back to speak with Mr. Briney, then I healed my Pokemon by sleeping on a bed and the ship arrived at Slateport City. I wandered over to the Pokemon Center to swap Pokemon, then I flew to Pacifidlog Town. I wanted to explore the Sky Pillar area next so I Surfed toward the island.

I beat Flannery after loosing once to her. Now I'm in the desert. Current team:
    grovile lv 26
    swellow lv 25
    kirlia lv 28
    azumarril lv 26
    slugma lv 28

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I arrived at the Sky Pillar and after crossing a small cave I arrived right outside the main building. Once inside I encountered some wild Pokemon including Claydol and Dusclops and I battled against them since I didn't have Max Repel to avoid them. I eventually arrived at the section where I had to use the Mach Bike in order to cross the cracked portions of the floor. It took me a while to follow the correct path on the fourth floor but I eventually passed that part and I caught a Mawile and an Altaria on the fifth floor. I finally arrived at the top of the Sky Pillar and I challenged the Rayquaza. It took me about 20 minutes to finally subdue the Rayquaza and successfully capture it. I then headed back down the Sky Pillar.

Page 123 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast